Notifications
Clear all

South America

(@viola-eade)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, but I've been reading your predictions for a long time.

I'm from Santiago de Chile. My country is going through the most violent social upheaval since the end of Pinochet Dictatorship.

There's a lot of unrest and I would be very grateful if you had any hints or predictions about what's really happening and what's coming for us.

There's also an uprising of protests and discontent throughout most of our side of the continent. There are similar social movements in Ecuador and Argentina. Doubts about the legality of Bolivia's presidential election and the whole long standing political crisis in Venezuela.

Thank you.

villager, Lovendures, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@viola-eade

Thank you for posting and welcome. One of our readers named Paula is originally from Chile.  She wrote to me yesterday about the violence and about the fact that she had predicted it on this site a long time ago.  I am going to ask her to weigh in here. Paula is absolutely heartbroken about what is going on.  

I threw cards and feel the situation in all of its violence will not last long. 

Here is Paula’s prediction prediction made last January for this month:

October 2019, paula prediction “I see one big condor flying over the land, inspecting people. Looking to catch its prey”
this seems to me now to be the symbol of the Chilean dictatorship returning to protect its wealth and assets. The last hurrah of a failing economic system, as Jeanne once mentioned.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@viola-eade)
Topic starter  

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you so much for answering!

About Paula's prediction, could it be a symbol of a common menace throughout South America? The Condor is a national symbol not just in Chile, but also Bolivia, Peru, Argentina, Colombia and Ecuador.

ReplyQuote
(@paula)
Eminent Member Contributor

@jeanne-mayell

Hallo Jeanne, thank you for your tarot reading on the situation in Chile. This really helps. The violence against civilians has been awful. The UN is investigating alleged accounts of deaths and torture. Awful. Does anybody have any idea as to why this is happening? Why now? 

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

@paula

@viola-eade

The symbol of the condor is incredibly prophetic and potentially hugely meaningful. 

The condor represents the four values: goodness, justice, leadership, and wisdom but its troubled and ever changing in patterns of power in countries under dictatorships where values are downtrodden by greed and corruption.

"The condor plays a part in the Eagle Condor prophecy which states that the people would be divided. Some would follow the eagle, and some would follow the condor. They would live apart and then reunite.

When they reunited the eagle would almost destroy the condor, but not quite. They would separate again. Later they would meet again and join as one in unity.

The Andes people believed the condor was a sacred bird. When the Spanish overtook them, the condor became a symbol of freedom and peace.'

May the condor spread its four values as it spreads its huge wings over the land from violence and destruction of its thunderbird transformation to sacred values of goodness, justice,  peace, and freedom that may someday still prevail.

Condor symbolism

https://www.ancient-symbols.com/condor

Thunderbird Symbol 

https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/native-american-symbols/thunderbird-symbol.htm

Jeanne Mayell, Paula, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paula)

Thank you Michele.

When I saw the condor flying in my vision, it looked menacing looking for its prey. But there was also an element of justice. Something like, “things have to change”

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@viola-eade

Welcome!  

I don't have anything to add but I will be following this thread.  I am sorry to hear about the difficulties in Chile as well as in other countries in the region.  It seems like a great deal of the world is having a lot of upheaval. I wish you and your country freedom and peace. May light shine brightly for all of our countries and give people real hope.

villager, Paula, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paula)

Thank you Love@endures

the people in Chile are marching peacefully for a socio economic system change. It feels so right for them to do this. The injustice in that country, and in the rest of South America, has to be made right. It’s been out of balance since the colonies came and used so much violence against the original people. The last remnants of the colonies, a system that allows 1% to own the land and its wealth has to be confronted and asked to change. I am sensing that real constitutional change will be possible in Chile as the youth become aware and enlightened. May they the new generation bring light and healing to a country that has a history of bloodshed. 

Coyote, herondreams, Lilinoe and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Last week the New York Times published an article about the linkages between the popular upheavals going on the world over with a special focus on Chile. Some of the common active ingredients: popular discontent at out-of-touch governing elites, yawning income inequality, a youth bulge.

But these are only proximate causes. As Jeanne mentioned, what we're really looking at is a failing economic system. We've reached the limits to growth, there are no more material or cultural resources left to plunder, and fossil fuel EROEI (energy returns on energy invested) is declining sharply. These are big topics that deserve their own thread, but they all fit in to the planet-wide spiritual churning that I think most of us here feel happening. We're finally acknowledging our shadow and rousing ourselves for a quantum leap forward in human potential.

Now back to South America. I recently found out through a piece posted on Resilience.org that indigenous women in Argentina just occupied that country's Ministry of the Interior for 11 days in order to protest "terricide" and make their demands heard. Has this been reported on widely in Spanish-language media? 

Viola-Eade, Lilinoe, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@viola-eade)
Topic starter  

@coyote

Thank you so much for your answer. 

Everything you said resonates with what I believe lies deep with our discontent. An important part of what people here are fighting for is the privatization of natural resources, like copper (most of the earning goes to the military), lithium it's exploited by foreign companies, and water shortage due to over consumption of mining companies. Chile is not an industrialized country, but a a supplier of raw materials that are now being depleted. We are now facing not just water droughts, but desertización un half of the country.

Regarding your question about indigenous demands in Argentina. I haven't heard of it and it doesn't surprise me. Press is deeply controlled. At least in Chile, most of the media is owned by the same people in power, from giant companies to the Catholic Church. 

Mapuche people have been in war with colonization for 500 years. They never surrendered to Spaniards conquerors and they will not surrender to us winkas (spaniard's descendants), so, they have been criminalized  by state lead montages and treated as domestic terrorists. But the new generation is aware of this and in the marches you can see a lot of mapuche flags flying around in support of their fight. A political sector it's even demanding their nation is politically recognized as independent.

Going back to the topic of the marches. I'm now becoming scared, they are turning violent and cops are doing nothing. There's so many theories going around that are dividing the people and making them turn on eachother: Metro burned down by Venezuelans and communists in one side and a self coup by the government to instate a new dictatorship on the other. And with it they are changing the focus of the rightful demands of the social movement. Even if the theories sound far-fetched, they actually aren't. Cuban castrist communism was behind Venezuelan Hugo Chávez Rise to power, and American CIA  funded the 1973  military coup in Chile  (before that Chilean military was taught how to torture people in the SOA, an United States defense department now known as WHINSEC)

I don't know what to think.

I feel so drained! like something is taking all my energy away. Even though I'm mostly fine, my neighbour is fine and my brother's cafe has managed to not being sacked despite being in Center Santiago "war zone", I'm still feeling so outraged and my whole body feels like I was beaten (I have Fibromyalgia)

Just as a lot of people in Chile right now, I'm unemployed and in so much debt. I need to find a new job ASAP but with almost half of the country in upheaval I have no expectations. Im a psychologist and I used to work as a Headhunter. I've tried to apply to different kinds of jobs with no luck and the possibility of going back to the corporate market makes me want to commit suicide (literally).

Michele, Coyote, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@viola-eade

Thank you for providing us with this info. Most of the contributors in this forum are from the Anglophone countries, so it's especially valuable when we can get an on-the-ground perspective from elsewhere in the world. And I'm really gratified that the protestors in Chile have integrated the Mapuche situation. So much of what the world's indigenous communities have been dealing with for the past 500 years is a template for what all of us are now struggling with, so there are many lessons we can learn from our first people. 

And you're not alone with how all of this chaos is affecting your health. Quite a few of us on this site have fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue and have been struggling these past few years. But that's our bodies telling us that, as empaths, we're awake to the suffering of the world and that we have gifts to offer. I feel strongly in my bones that the upcoming decade or two will see rapid cultural changes for the better the world over, and this in turn will transform the structures of money, the economy, and employment.

Lilinoe, Unk p, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: