Notifications
Clear all

Random Visions and Predictions of International (non USA) Issues

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon with my Mom.  This is not something that happens often with my 2 aunts being sick and COVID.  After our shopping, my Mom asked me if I would like to go to church to do some adoration in front of the Holy Presence.  That is something I always cringe to be asked because while I am a believer, I'm not really a church goer.  But I felt in my heart someone tell me they would love to see me, so I went.

As I was meditating I saw a range of mountains with their peaks covered in snow.  I don't know why but I thought it was the Rockies or the Himalayas.  Again, I felt in my heart someone telling me it was the Pyrenees.  Shows you how bad I am at geography!  I had the feeling something was about to happen there.  Just as I was about to find out more, my phone (never, ever rings during the day) went off with a regional alert about COVID, (of course the volume had to be at max!)

After scrambling to shut the darn thing off, I was not able to get back "into the zone" to find out more about the Pyrenees.

Tonight, I tried getting back there, I was in a plane and I think it was a search and rescue mission.  The plane veered right then went down on a nose dive to end up crashing on a woman.  Full disclosure, I knew that a British woman has disappeared about a week ago in those mountains before doing the remote tonight, so I may have been influenced by that knowledge when I say the plane crashed on top of her.  I don't think the plane was a big commercial one, but it wasn't a little cesna either.

Moonbeam, PamP, Stargazer and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

@bright-opal

This synchronistic vision seems to be circulating bright opal ....

This afternoon I had a very clear picture in the dream-state of a tall mountain range in the distance covered to the base in deep snow, and then the snow came down like an avalanche. It kept moving rapidly like a waterfall ...

There was nothing else in the vision that was remarkable, I was just outside in what seemed to be a parking lot talking to some people. I did get the impression that it was the Rockies, and then I heard Pyrenees.... ?

Moonbeam, PamP, Sophie and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

@stargazer Oh My!  The plane crash I saw could be the avalanche!    Or could have created the avalanche.  The plane crash I saw was like the plane went down vertically and landed/crashed on its nose.  I know just enough about planes to know they are not designed to do that.  Whatever it is, i hope no one gets hurt!

Moonbeam, PamP, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: