Notifications
Clear all

Predictions for North Korea

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Strange, Doc, that Trump is tempting his GOP adversaries at the same time that Kim is freaking out his (Japan, South Korea, even China). I'm referring to Trump's new strategy to embrace some Democrats while snubbing leading Republicans and blaming the GOP for all his failures so far. There's a symmetry to these two leaders. Both hold the world's fate in their hands.  Both behaving like psychopaths.  Both selfishly threaten annihilation of millions. And now both inadvertently pressuring others around them to take them out before all are destroyed.

If a martian were to come here and see what is going on, he'd never believe that a civilization would be so reckless and foolish as to allow two deranged men decide the fate of millions.  Yet here we are. 

PracticalNihilist, Becky, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)
Reputable Member Registered

Jeanne I was thinking the same thing -- almost like  a naive "game of chicken" as a result of strange world views. Imagine the love and adulation for both the US and North Korean leaders if they were to unite their respective countries. Instead, it sometimes looks as if they're addicted to dark things. Things that lead to outrage instead of compassion from the populace. Strange indeed, and scary for all!  Too many can be caught in the dangerous cross-currents of the decisions these two may make before it's over. Sigh.

KB, Jeanne Mayell, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)

Oh, I forgot this part....

Antagonizing those who seem to be allies appears to be a strategy to speed things up and cause surprise, intentionally or not. "I am my own man with absolute power" seems to be the unifying message. Yet this antagonism is accelerating both towards a reckoning - one neither leader may intend but is coming nonetheless!

KB, Jeanne Mayell, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: Jeanne Mayell

If a martian were to come here and see what is going on, he'd never believe that a civilization would be so reckless and foolish as to allow two deranged men decide the fate of millions.  Yet here we are. 

I remember reading some article online about why aliens have not contacted us if they are out there.  It discussed the viewpoint of the aliens, if you saw how people are mean to each other and all would you want to visit this dump?  Pretty funny but true.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Another psychic predicts it will soon be revealed Putin is funding North Korea and suppling them with weapons.  She suggested that the idea to ban emmigrents (sorry can't spell) and transgenders in the military was on Putins suggestion to weaken and cause discord in the US military.  Putin was Head of the KGB and hates America.  HE sees Trump as a buffon and a way to weaken the US.  Please excuse my spelling I have Chemo brain and my wires get crossed.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Zoron just heard breaking news of a very low energy explosion at the North Korean nuclear test site. I did a quick scan, (60% estimated reliability). Its a new test of a very small, compact fission device, that acts as the trigger and initiator for a hydrogen weapon. Another sign that the Korean's are going all out, at maximum speed, to develop and deploy their new warhead, on a long range missile that can reach as far as london, and chicago, they are pushing hard to deploy a significant number of them over the next 18 months. At the moment, they only have a limited number of nuclear weapons. But even those are a potent threat. Sigh.

PracticalNihilist, Lola, Paul W and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@light)

Any predictions that there will be a nuclear war? 

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Topic starter  

I'm predicting that there is a 90%+ likelihood of nuclear war in the years of 2019-2020

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Well,I am getting something unusual, that  I am  seeing for the first time.   A bit strange.I have seen a new timeline, it has sort of appeared,as a split-off from the existing timeline. This was recent.There are two time lines running. The main one, and this one. The strongest one is the one we are on. The other one is an alternate future, which is rather bad. What I get is that one timeline will weaken, and the other one will strengthen. One will then sort of weaken to the point where  it sort of snuffs out. The other timeline continues, and strengthens. I cannot be at all sure which one it is going to be. Have not really seen this before, and I am not describing this very well. I do not see an actual nuclear war in the next 18 months, but I do see scary things. A sort of brinkmanship, a confrontation, and almost a clash. Trump is playing things very close to the redline. He is spooking Kim, who is getting exasperated and angry. Kim is advised by some very sharp people. They are playing a hard game of poker here. Apart from the loud public rhetoric, like two kids in a school yard, some deep stuff is going on. Trumps team of handlers are struggling to get him on the right track, and he could literally derail the situation.

The TEAM-KIM are playing with great cunning. They have an absolutely overriding objective now. 

This is to keep things from running out of control, and crossing redlines, whilst they charge ahead with all the resources they can bring to bear, to the goal, that they need another 18 months to do, and be sure to reach, and that is to achieve, around about Spring 2019, what they have recently described as "Military equilibrium with the United States". This they define as having a sufficient stockpile of new compact warheads, long range fully developed ICBM fleet of at least 100 launchers, and as many nuclear warheads as they can build. They are about 60 warheads short of  strike force that can inflict enough damage on the United States to make it impossible to intervene, without  taking a military strike on the USA that would cripple the country, and greatly weaken it, so that it loses its status  as the Hegemonic hyper-power. This would make Russia and China the main actors in World affairs.

The Koreans do not wish to make a nuclear attack on the USA. The whole objective  is to force a nuclear stalemate on the USA, while the Koreans do as they wish. What they wish is to seize South korea, which they can do, for a while, but with hideous loss of life. If the Americans intervene to stop this, then the Koreans will attack the United States. It will result in total destruction of North Korea, drag in China, and ignite a wider war. But the Americans will have to pay a horrible price, in lives, and risk losing their hyper power status. it would wreck the American economy for 20-30 years, while they struggled to  recover. 

All of this is on the present main time line, and does not lead to a major war, as the price America would pay is simply too high. On the new, weaker timeline, all of this happens, but it is a weaker timeline, at the moment. But expect things to hot up over the next 3 months. TEAM-KIM have mulled over using the present navel forces they have to act as an "At Sea, and on alert" deterrent. We are talking the subfleet here. it is edging that way. it would not be effective, militarily, but politically, it would have an effect. 

At all costs, the objective for TEAM-KIM is to achieve the "military equilibrium" they seek, in about 18 months. I do not think they will achieve this. The USA TEAM-TRUMP are well briefed on this, and are in a deep quandary. They dare not strike, as it will result in huge loss of life in Asia, and some attack damage to the US mainland. But the longer they wait, the more dangerous it gets. 

So both sides are now locked onto a track that is escalating. I think it all plays out, over the next 18 months. one big mistake, and its war. Both sides have cautious elements, who will try to avoid this. We will see some very scary things, I think. I will watch the new timeline, to see what it does, and where it is going. At the moment, lots of tension, and worry, but its brinkmanship, sabre rattling, and confrontation. But no actual war. but a small incident could change everything very rapidly. War by mistake is possible. But around 2019 to 2020, it sort of resolves,  I think. We do live in interesting times. 

LalaBella, KB, Lola and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@light)

Thank you, this has been in the back of my mind, and hoping it won't.   What we can do:  Keep clearing out negativity daily, stay positive, kind and loving.  Spread love, peace and harmony, and do what we can to help others. 

Rain, KB, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Zoron--boy oh boy would I like to have a conversation with you!  

Here's the question: Is it possible to sniff out a *positive* timeline that exists, perhaps only in potential as of now--then use meditation and focused attention to empower the positive timeline?

Shamanically, I'd call this worldwalking.  Long story, but I know shifting 'timelines' or 'realities' is possible at least on an individual level--been there, done that. A collective level likely requires a large number of people in deep meditation/prayer, focused on the positive image.  I have a sense that synchrony (perhaps tuning the collective via music) would add amplitude.

-R1-

Rain, Jeanne Mayell, Rain and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Hi Runestone. 

Well, what you say is theoretically possible. But in practical terms, very difficult. But targeted "influencing" can work. this would literally be like playing "The Man in the High Castle", targeting an individual that is a key person. The problem is that who is the key person?. Well, example. in 1929 in New York, Churchill was an inch from death, when he got swiped by a speeding taxi, icy weather. As it was, He got tossed into a snow bank, severely concussed, and very badly bruised. another inch closer, and that would have been that. But suppose the taxi driver was being influenced?....would he have steered closer, or further away?....Usually, small, random events, by people who seem insignificant, can have a huge effect. Or not. The assassination in Sarajevo, that started World war one, succeeded, but only by great good luck. My conclusion is that sometimes, random events can cancel each other out, and the timeline continues its massive momentum. small variations in the same outcome. Or not. fate, above all, is the supreme arbiter. 

Paul W and Paul W reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Topic starter  

I know the question is not directed toward me but my 2 cents on the topic of changing reality is that a negative event can actually have positive results.  Because of this trying to avoid negativity can actually just prolong the inevitable necessary evil that has to occur.

You're probably familiar with the concept of karma and what if there is a predestined event of a murder?  The reason being is that the victim was a murderer in a previous life and now has to pay back karma by getting murdered.  And by altering events you could prevent this murder but the problem is the potential victim still has unresolved karma.  You wouldn't really be doing anyone a favor by preventing a predestined event.

And like I was saying before negative events can cause a positive effect.  One example is the hurricane that flooded Houston.  Of course you would think it's a tragic event but for the victims it can give them a newfound appreciation for compassion and being grateful for what you have.  You could have people that were previously selfish and never were satisfied with material possessions and now they have experienced loss of property.  It then becomes their "wake-up" call and can cause a positive change in that the people can learn to be happy without needing expensive cars, houses, etc...

Just something to think about.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

Hey everyone, I live in houston, and yes, I was flooded and more than anything, it has definitely made me realize how much I love my neighbors!

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Topic starter  
Posted by: Maria D White

best time to hide a secret military satellite launch is among a high profile civilian launch.

I could somewhat see a connection if we are seeing a surge of rocket launches in the past several months.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Wow, Maria!

This is amazing, fascinating for timelines lining up and more than a little disconcerting if not of great concern. Obviously these are potentialities we need to be aware of with a collective focus of light and good intentions and manifestations!

Thank you for sharing this.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

I saw an international missile launch for August during group but added a post comment that I felt it failed. If this was to be a failure of his entire future. ....launches and all... then his rocket launches are all part of the entire series of eventual manifestation of a wake up call...event after event..until finally the golden dawn of a greater more beautiful..inside and out..world is manifested.

One of the most important things i learned during my classes and meditations as i learned how to positively use my intuitive and healing gifts from 1972 on, was just how are minds work..patterning like computers really ....and  the need to focus on the positive rather than the negative.

See the forces of change for the better..bit by bit it will happen.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, RunestoneOne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

I am predicting a missile test launch in the next few days. Korea is racing ahead to complete its program of dettereant weapons but is about 18 months from completion. I certainly expect a test launch fairly soon. The koreans are also now deciding the schedule for their next nuclear warhead test. The test will be decided, as to date, purely by technical considerations. When the prototype test warhead is ready, they will fire it off. They will then push on with the next prototype. Each test will advance the technical specs and explosive yield. I get that the ultimate goal is around 500 kilotons, for the basic light weight warhead. The koreans already have a design that they bought from the Pakistani's, but it is high yield, but heavy. Too heavy to launch at the USA, with the present missiles. I predict that short of KIM being overthrown, we are going to see an intensive series of nuclear tests, relentlessly progressing through this winter. There is no turning back now. By late 2019, they will have the technical capacity for a direct nuclear strike on the USA, on a large scale, and an effective Nuclear deterrent. The USA Government will be looking at "Doing somethings" before this happens. Strong internal arguments are going on, at high level, in the USA Government, as to policy, and what to do, and when. It is suddenly very fluid. I think that events this October, will set the ultimate, long term direction. Not good. 

LalaBella, Lola, PracticalNihilist and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)

A while back, I’d posted on this thread that I strongly perceived the date of Nov 10th to be related to the status of North Korea’s leader (he’d be “disappeared” somehow). Also by that date, I saw three more North Korean missile launches occur.

Now I’ve read that Trump plans to visit both Seoul (South Korea) and Beijing during his “Asian Tour,” around or on the 10th. 

I can’t pick up what all this means, but something big is connected to Nov 10th (I intuit even more strongly, now, that the NK leader’s in major trouble by that date). If people are sensing something on this, any info would be helpful!

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Topic starter  
Posted by: Doc

I can’t pick up what all this means, but something big is connected to Nov 10th (I intuit even more strongly, now, that the NK leader’s in major trouble by that date). If people are sensing something on this, any info would be helpful!

I'm predicting that there will be no missile launches between now and Nov 10th.  Kim will also remain in power between now and the end of this year of 2017.

I do predict though that there will be a missile launch by NK sometime between now and the end of November.  But the missile will not land in US Soil but rather on North Korea soil.  And I know it's hard to believe, but it is intentional, not an accident.  It is rather to suppress the North Korea population against Kim.  The North Korean citizens will then be scared of staging a coup against Kim after seeing that he is willing to bomb his own citizens.

The Nov 10th date is significant though in that it will be when it will start the chain of events leading to NK launching a missile against its own citizens.  On that day there will be a coup attempt and Kim will find himself having no choice but to attack his own people to remain in power.

And that's what I got!

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 5
Share: