Notifications
Clear all

A matriarchal society opening up

stu
(@stu)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

I have a strong feeling that a matriarchal society is going to open up due to counties around the world legalising cannabis sales. I think cannabis somehow connects you to your female self. If you think of gender as being fluid which it is, then it means a large number of people can be any gender they want at any time. Which means a matriarchal or patriarchal society is possible at any moment. I'm not saying everyone has to have a gender change, it's just a state of mind and cannabis could bring about that state of mind change worldwide.

Thoughts?

Lauren, lenor, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@stu. Interesting way of thinking.  There is an eastern way of viewing the energies that would say that cannabis has a yin, as opposed to yang, influence on people.  Yin is more passive; yang more active.  Yin is more the energy of water and more passive, and yang is the energy of fire, more active. Studies show cannabis makes people more laid back, less ambitious.

fajm, Isabelle, JoeridgeRoss and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@joeridgeross)
Estimable Member Registered

This is such an authentic opinion.. I love it! Maintaining your lifestyle is the greatest value of life on Earth right now.

Women leadership will definitely a see a rise globally this decade up to the 2040s, however, it will be different in Asia. Trade and consumption of cannabis and other hallucinogens is viewed very negatively by people on this side of the planet. Inclusivity, however, is something everybody agrees. It's not only about free speech but access to basic needs. And this so-called inclusivity is not that abstract or elusive. Every Asian country has a values-based system that's waiting to be modernized. In the Philippines, we have 'bayanihan' which is a play on the words 'bayan' (community) and 'bayani' (hero). It's already being started by promoting native and native-inspired products and services.

I fully support the current pending bills on marijuana legalization in the United States. A communal and spiritual way of life is something America needs in the post-covid world and it's a virtue they can promote globally later on.

fajm, lenor, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Well, people are waking up.

If you haven't seen the difference between the what the men and women NCAA basketball tournament players are receiving, your should take a look.  I saw an interview last night and even the food served to the women was pretty gross. 

At least more people  are waking up and not standing for unequal treatment now.  Voices are finally being heard.

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/979395795/mens-and-womens-ncaa-march-madness-facilities-separate-and-unequal-spark-uproar

Maggieci, Jeanne Mayell, Iridium and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: