Notifications
Clear all

When they go low, how can we go high

(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@frank  love,love,love this! I was able to pray for last husband and his mistress became wife. That they both find what they were looking for and that they remain a good parenting combo for our son (alas they did not) but it freed me up from being stuck in pain and anger and bitterness and to find my own happiness. I still pray for family members knowing they did the best they could at the time they did it , knowing who they are isn't changing and choosing to love them from a distance and no contact to keep myself well and whole. This last betrayal I just found out about two months ago is one that is being very hard to process because it had caused such a profound effect on my life and my ability to love and forgive myself and claim the good we all deserve just by fact of our existence. Truly, love IS all there is... the harm comes when we cut ourselves off from allowing ourselves to receive and feel it and live it.

ghandigirl, deetoo, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tjomme)
Estimable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell hi Jeanne and everyone

I am from Holland and I never have seen or hear this person. 

What I felt was regarding the question how to respond to persons like this, was that everyone comes from source. 

Persons behaving like if they are the opposite of anything but being pure, being destructive in nature as it seems, are (unconsciously) inviting us to connect truly connect with source. 

Any obstruction we maintain between source / light and us are asking to be reviewed and looked at. As long we are alive this is one of the most important tasks. 

What you give your attention grows

With Kindness

Tjomme 

JourneyWithMe2, ghandigirl, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@tjomme 

Posted by: @tjomme

Any obstruction we maintain between source / light and us are asking to be reviewed and looked at. As long we are alive this is one of the most important tasks. 

What you give your attention grows

Love what you had to say!  Thank you for sharing this with us.

ghandigirl, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Take a look at this dog. A young woman stole her, and when the owner found the thief, instead of calling the police, he realized that the young woman thief desperately needed his help. He saw she was a fentanyl addict and he used the money he'd raised for reward to help pay for the woman's rehab.  When you see this dog, you might understand why I think the dog was the spirit guide who orchestrated the whole event.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2021/07/12/dog-stolen-thief-rehab/

1626131090-Darla-the-dog.png

ghandigirl, JourneyWithMe2, Frank and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@jeanne-mayell Oh my, what a lovable, squishable face!  He's an angel in disguise.  I love this story Jeanne.

Lovendures, Vesta, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@bluebelle I know! Right? That face is other worldly. 

Lovendures, Vesta, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Calling dog lovers: @bluebelle @lovendures @Laura-f @deetoo

Always tag @Dannyboy when calling all dog lovers.  We have one, but if I were allowed my way we'd have a pack of them at any given moment. ?

MtGal99, LalaBella, Lovendures and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@dannyboy I think the best possible life includes children, dogs, cats and maybe a few pet bunnies.

deetoo, LalaBella, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@dannyboy LOL, same here. If I had a yard I'd be one of those crazy ladies with a million rescue chihuahuas. (I only have one current little monster, but she is such a handful it feel like I have a million.)

What a great story. Wretched poverty drives people to do things they wouldn't ordinarily do. Love and kindness as a response is beauty and hope personified.

Pets are angels. My idea of heaven is where I'll be reunited with all the ones I loved and lost. The people can show up later on. :)

Vesta, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell  A bit of an oxymoron - Chinese-Shar-Pei with healthy skin!!!!(Overbreeding/poor breeding (in the US) to meet American market demand here .)  An ancient, basal Chinese breed bred for guarding royal family and property. They are not for everyone... but are amazing animals.

Vesta, deetoo, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@bluebelle  This. So much of which parallels my life and experiences. TBS? Where it is possible, and there are legal recourse... I do pray for accountability. That those in positions of power who abuse it and betray the faith and votes of the people are held accountable. I do not see that as a contradiction... forgiveness is a gift we give ourselves... there is no complete healing without accountability ...life goes on but it leaves huge scars even as we forgive and come to Peace with our selves to chose to go forward.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: