Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayers and/or Energetic Healing Needed Part 2

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@ghandigirl 

Prayers calm and healing prayers for Maddison.  Burns are tough.  May she heal and have successful surgery.

@Dannyboy

May this bout of Covid stay with just swim eldest and you.  May covid be short lived with no after effects.  May you also be pampered.  Glad you have the remote.

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

Hello .  Asking for prayers and energetic healing for me.  I have had this summer cold (tested negative for Covid) that keeps me awake tossing and turning. Coughing with heaviness in my chest.  I have had it now for 8 days.  My daughter brought it home from summer camp.  She has lingering cough for over 2 weeks.  We could use some healing light. 

i am also asking for prayers for my son who is about to start his senior year of high school.  Many of his close friends are going off to college. He is feeling sadness because he will miss them.  Prayers that he can find peace and  contentment .  And healthy ways to express his emotions.  And that we can emotionally support him during this transition. 

thank you all❤️❤️❤️

Jeanne Mayell, Iridium, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@kksali, I'm glad it's not Covid, but I am sorry you're still feeling miserable.  I've known more people, myself included, who have gotten odd, cold-type viruses this summer.  They seem to linger a bit, too.

I'm sending cleansing breaths of healing to you and your daughter.  I'm praying that you both are back to normal very soon. 

I can feel for your son and the sense of loss he must be experiencing.  Some change can be difficult at any age, but certainly in times of transition during late adolescence.  I'm praying that your son finds his strength, clarity and peace of mind as he moves forward in his life.  He's very blessed to have you there, loving and supporting him.    

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, CC21 and 11 people reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

@deetoo thank you .  Your kind words and understanding are greatly appreciated. ❤️

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 7 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@kksali I echo what @deetoo said. All good thoughts and energy and prayers that this summer cold moves through and you all are feeling much better soon. We have had that in our house for the past couple of weeks, too (I am finally over it, but my daughters have it.)

Also, prayers for your son to adjust to the changes of friends moving on as he starts his new year. May he be peaceful, content and open to new adventures as he enters his senior year!

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 5 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

Hi everyone! You may recall me mentioning my brother-in-law and his kidney/dialysis journey recently. Well, he got the call last night that a donor has been found for him. He is going to have surgery around 11 a.m. today. Please keep him, his wife and family (and all caring for him and doing the surgery) in your prayers and good energy that the surgery goes smoothly and his recovery goes well. Also, please send love to the donor and their family who made such a courageous decision in their time of grief. Thank you!

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Tiger-n-Owl and 17 people reacted
(@freya)
Famed Member Registered

@cc21 Sending loving, healing energy to all concerned.

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, CC21 and 7 people reacted
(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered

greatest wife ever tested positive this morning so only twin the youngest is holding strong.  I started the antiviral today - the fatigue is real!  Chest congestion is clearing up but I’m super groggy and achey.  Very much looking forward to coming out the other end of this!

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
(@lowtide)

I had an unusual interaction at the Taco Bell drive thru today. I asked the worker at the window how she was doing? She told me not well, not well at all. She is homeless and sleeping in her car. She had a place lined up to stay this weekend through a church and has lost their contact information. She is at a loss for what to do, and on top of that she said her boss was arrested.

Her name is Teresa and she asked for prayers. I'm sharing with all of you because your prayers are powerful. 🙏

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 15 people reacted
(@ana)

@cc21   That's wonderful that your brother got a new kidney!

I will tell you-- I think it can help the donor's family almost as much as yours to  give such a gift to a person in need. 

When my brother passed last summer, it would have given us a great deal of comfort and joy to know that his kidney or liver or something was living on in another person and giving them a new lease on life.  Unfortunately, none of his organs were usable and it absolutely crushed me to hear that.  I was surprised that it turned out to mean so much.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@lowtide 

May Teresa find a safe place to live, may she fueled cared for and loved and may she head town a helpful and positive path.

@dannyboy

May twin the youngest stay healthy.  May the rest of the Dannyboy clan get healthy and recover quickly.  Sending lots of love and healing energy.

@cc21

Prayers for a successful and healing transplant for your BIL. May the donor's family feel comforted and loved.

@kksali

Prayers that your body gets strong and healthy.  May you be in much greater health. Prayers for your son and his senior year.  May it be a positive experience. May he find good friends to share this important year with.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, DannyBoy and 11 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

Madison had her best day yet. Hoping she is out of the woods. 

Lovendures, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Prayers needed for our dear community member @Clara who has just survived a wildfire that surrounded the lands where she lives part time in Portugal. Clara has provided accurate predictions for every Read the Future we've had since 2017.  Her focus is nearly always the land, sustainability, and the suffering of immigrants.  She is one of the most compassionate people I know.  She lives in Europe.  Interestingly, I was on the phone with her on January 6 when the Insurrection occurred, and even though she is in Europe, there was a ruckus in the background on her end, as her teenage children heard the news and were literally freaking out at what was happening in the seat of American democracy that day. It was through her and her family, that I experienced how severe the Insurrection was.  I had become numbed to the treachery of TFG and the GOP. 

Back to the wildfire: Her own home miraculously survived the fire but the surrounding property, and thousands of acres of her neighbors' lands, mainly Portuguese farmers, and her beloved pine trees were burned.  Here is her account that she sent to me which she wrote after a vision of hope appeared on her land - a lotus in the pond on her property:

"It’s day 5 after the wildfire disaster that destroyed our lands, homes and the livelihoods of my neighbours of the mountain villages of the Serra da Estrela, Portugal 🇵🇹 The fire destroyed around 90% of the wild boar 🐗 population, took the lives of birds, insects, took the bees of the villages, and killed farm animals and wildlife like snakes, lizards, frogs and birds of prey special only to this UNESCO protected area. 15, 000 hectares have been destroyed by the fire, “a bestia” in Portuguese.
On the morning that the fire came raging down our dust road, with its meters high flames, a small pink lotus flower had blossomed unexpectedly in our frog 🐸 lake. The lotus flower means “rebirth after a struggle”. Little did I know how much truth was packed into this fragile flower symbol. And how much meaning it would have in the days to come. Somehow it gave me hope.

This afternoon the fireman who evacuated us that day, came to visit me to tell me what actually happened after we fled. Remember I was told on day 2 that the firemen had saved my house. Well, the fireman said, “we couldn’t fight the flames around your home because they were too high and the temperature was around 500 degrees. The pine trees around your home were all on flame. It was a burning inferno. We all fled a few minutes after you left. No one stayed to hose down your home. It survived by some miracle.” The fireman added, “it was due to the fact that your land was clear of burning debris and it was wet because you had watered it and prepared. But you were also very lucky”.

I remain grateful and amazed we were so lucky.

As for the restoration of the forest of Verdelhos, Serra da Estrela, I hope people will see the dangers of dry pine trees, of acid ground, of dried and arid soil.

There is a story of hope here, as the fireman tells me they will start reforesting the area. First they will cut down the dead trees, placing barriers on the mountain to prevent the next disaster, that being mud slides and top soil erosion in the rainy season, and eventually  they will plant those slow burning, rich forests that sustain wildlife.

Just to round todays story off, this morning I saw the Hop flying again, a beautiful orange bird of the Serra, and our two frogs popped their heads out of the water to say, “hello we survived” 🐸

Unk p, deetoo, ghandigirl and 21 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jeanne-mayell @Clara 

What a devastating fire, but amazing account of Clara's home surviving. Many prayers and light to the people and environments affected by this wildfire. Strength and peace to the people, including Clara and family, who are tasked with rebuilding and recovering.

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl and 15 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@jeannemayell @clara

Thank you for posting this news for us Jeanne.  

Clara, what an overwhelming experience you have had. I am grateful your home was spared, by both your efforts and a higher power, it would seem.  A miracle it would seem as the fireman stated.  So sorry to hear about your neighbors and the forest surrounding your homes.  Happy you were able to escape.

It is not surprising you noticed the lotus flower in the pond, as it certainly was a message for you, one to give strength in the weeks and months to come. I am certain you will see more regenerative signs in the future, just like you saw the orange hop fly and how your pond frogs greeted you.  What a welcomed sight they must be.

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@clara @jeanne-mayell,

Clara, I am grateful that you and your family are safe and that your home survived the devastating fires.    

I pray that every person affected by these fires are lifted up and healed from their suffering.  As homes are rebuilt, may no one be left behind. May all of those who have been displaced be well cared for, and may they receive the necessary help in rebuilding their homes and livelihoods.  May you all be filled with divine protection, strength, and peace as you move forward with your lives.

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl and 11 people reacted
(@lovendures)

How is team @Dannyboy doing today?

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 3 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@lovendures Was going to check in but forgot (just gearing back up for another school year, not COVID fog)

Dannyboy:  Corner turned!  I feel mostly good.  Still tired but it's the same tired I've felt for the last three weeks so probably just normal "summer is ending" dread.

Greatest Wife Ever:  Corner is turning - she's drippy but this didn't hit her hard (it's her second round with it)

Twin the Eldest:  Back to normal!

Twin the Youngest:  Still nothing 

This just proves that the family that COVIDs together, stays together.  We plan on all rallying together this Friday to use our electric push mower and take turns reclaiming the lawn!

BlueBelle, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
(@clara)
Estimable Member Registered

@lovendures thank you so much for your message. It warms my heart. Thank you for praying and thinking of us.

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci and 11 people reacted
(@clara)
Estimable Member Registered

@deetoo thank you for your prayer. As  I read it, I start to feel better . A good feeling fills me up. 🙏

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci and 11 people reacted
Page 55 / 57
Share: