Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayers and/or Energetic Healing Needed Part 3

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@babsellen 

Sending healing prayers, for your grandson and everyone who loves him. May he This is a very tough situation.  Lots of love being sent too.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, BabsEllen and 1 people reacted
(@lovendures)

May Joe Biden have a fantastic State of the Union address.

Here is my prayer for him:

Tonight while giving the State of the Union, my Joe Biden feel divine light.  May he have inspiring energy, clarity,  enlightenment, positive and light filled impactful moments.   May love flow throughout the building, out to our t.v.'s and computers and wrap around the globe.  May he inspire those who need inspiring and bring hope to our divided nation. May he be a Healer in Chief, a strong Commander in Chief and may he be the messenger we need.  May truth fill the evening.  May the address happen for the highest and greatest good.

Thats not asking too much is it?

Feel free to add your own prayer or simply  send light to him quietly if you wish. Even if you read this after the State of the Union, there will be media discussion for days afterward so continue to send light to the analysts and our nation. 

We have the power to help.  

Thank you!

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Lauren and 9 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lovendures I join you in visualizing President Joe Biden surrounded by white Holy Light and surrounded by the Archangels and their Legions strengthening his message of Hope and the restoration and recovery of our Democracy and the strengthening of our global allies and our relationships and the quelling of all of these MAGAT's , Russians, Chinese and others these that are seeking to destroy us.

May he be eloquent and Truth bearing and may all who support and aid #45 and GQP agenda be muzzled and restricted.

May President Joe reach the hearts of our young people, young adults ... who will take up the torch and make "Good Trouble" and free us to put this behind us and focus on making our country and climate strong and safe again.

Amen ... and so it is. 🙏🏻💜🙏🏻

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Lauren and 6 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@lovendures and @journeywithme2, those are beautiful prayers.  Thank you.

Beau Biden entered my consciousness a few times throughout today, including right now.  He's lovingly at his father's side, giving President Biden an extra boost of strength and resilience for tonight and beyond.

ghandigirl, Lauren, Vesta and 7 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I'm not quite sure who on this board to thank. Let me explain. I've been reading here, but mostly MIA for posting. Life has just been laying things on thick lately. Dad is progressing, in many ways. His mental state is in a more rapid decline-depending on the day. For the first time since breaking his hip in December, he walked for the first time this week, with his walker and two physical therapists helping. 25 steps two days ago, 70 today. But on the other hand, we're having a hard time getting his heel bedsores to heal, and he's lost too much weight. He's closing in on the weight he was at previously, where we called in hospice. Then there's my youngest. L O N G story. Short version is I think their now former girlfriend has borderline personality disorder (at least she shows several of the behaviors). The youngest was going to come here to start seeing their childhood therapist to see if they could get a grip on their depression, and other ailments that reared their heads after my ex's death. The girlfriend was a real trip to deal with (as people with emotional dysfunctions are prone to be), and they unexpectedly broke up, complicating so much. I found myself in the last week making a quick run to Rhode Island from southern NC, packing the youngest, and driving us home in two days. I'm getting too old for that kind of thing, I believe. I'm also worried about the youngest and their mental health. I got my ex's social security issues finally worked out, and starting this month, my income will increase significantly, so that was my bit of good news in the middle of lots of stress.

Then I had a dream about my future two days ago, and who will be coming into that future. It's something I've seen for years, and since it hasn't materialized I started to just look at them as a consolation dreams, messages telling me things will be ok in the long run. Last night, as I slept, Desi the lab chose to start barking at 1:20 am. She does that sometimes at the oddest times and for the oddest reasons. Naturally, she woke me. It was intentional. I was dreaming that I was reading here. One of you had written to me, having tagged me. Being woken abruptly, I didn't catch who it was (but it made me remember the dream-even if it was just a snippet), just that after the tag, the poster told me that spirit wanted me to know I was right in what I was seeing for my future, to have faith. Short and sweet, and greatly appreciated. I'm not sure who here was dreaming of writing me, or who had spirit channeling in such a way, but I'm grateful!

deetoo, Baba, Jeanne Mayell and 10 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@cindy 

I am not sure how wrote to you and tagged you but wow!  It was truly meant to be. 

I love this community!

Sending you lots of love.  May your youngest find a path filled with light, joy  and love.  May your father find some peace.May your life be filled with an abundance of joy and happiness.  May love fill every cell in your body, home and life. You deserve great happiness Cindy.

deetoo, Baba, ghandigirl and 13 people reacted
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

Piease send healing to my brother-in-law Chris, whose left leg is causing him pain from an old injury to the knee. Thanks!

deetoo, Baba, Lauren and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cindy I love your dream, especially the fact that we are working together, as I believe we are. And perhaps it was even one of our thousands of lurkers who was helping you.  We are all cells in a great body, and just as we aren't aware of how our many body parts are constantly talking to each other and to US, the executives of the whole operation, I believe people in this community, posting and lurking, are working together too.  Once someone came on here from the lurker-sphere,  and sent me healing when I hadn't asked for it, but definitely needed it.

Anyway, I am sending your youngest and you a troop of angels to work overtime, hang out with you at home. So wonderful that your youngest has a home to go to. As for your future, you are a treasure of a person who will draw the right person at the exact right time. I can imagine someone who makes you laugh with delight. You've earned it. 

deetoo, Baba, ghandigirl and 4 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@tesseract Sending!!! 🙏🏻💚🙏🏻

Tesseract and Lauren reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Today is voting day in Georgia. I am asking for prayers for the Highest Good for all Concerned. That the angels be at the polling places ...that voters be safe and protected and not harassed and that that our votes truly count and that the best possible leaders for this day and time be elected and sworn in and that we all are able to cone to gather to save our Democracy and improve our living situations where people can get the help they need, and have basic needs of shelter,food,clothing and healthcare easily available for all and that we heal our Mother Earth by healing ourselves and caring for all life on this big blue marble.

Send all the Light and Love you can!!!

deetoo, matildagirl, Maggieci and 3 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Thank you, @lovendures. @jeanne-mayell, it's true. I knew as soon as I woke that the post wasn't real, but I was meant to know that the message was being sent from someone here (poster or lurker). 

I had an "interesting" experience today. On a job site, we found workers we hadn't met before. We were joking and doing fine with these two men, until nearly lunchtime. One of them made a derogatory remark about Biden, and my girlfriend let them know we apparently didn't agree on politics. She said nothing nasty or personal, yet their entire dynamic and the way they treated us changed instantly. We didn't let it bother us, and went about our jobs. After lunch, I happened to be the one needing to work in the room these two fellows were in. I had heard part of their conversation about food and drink from outside, and while one of them kept trying to bait me, I ignored it, and would bring up topics I'd heard them discuss in order to have a cordial conversation. As soon as they left for the day, my girlfriend came immediately to the room I was working in. She noted it had apparently agitated them that they couldn't get me to fight. She told me she replied to that comment that they wouldn't have succeeded, no matter what they threw at me. All I could do was chuckle. Who needs to fight? Who needs such negativity? They showed who they were, and I accepted that. The end. 

Now, why am I writing this? As soon as I got back on my ladder after the two guys left the room where I was working without being able to rile me, I thought of @dannyboy. The other day, I thought of him out of the blue, and thought I picked up on stress around him coming from someone at work. I got busy and didn't get the chance to come and post to him. My thought at the time was this individual was making things difficult because they were jealous of him. They knew deep inside they couldn't be as generous as our kind gent is, so they are being abrasive. I just wanted to tell dannyboy, it's not worth thinking about or letting it get under your skin-it's their problem, let them keep it. You have your priorities straight, so ignore. Today's events brought that flash back into focus for me. Not sure if I'm right in what I picked up on, but surely felt thinking of you today immediately after meeting abrasive folks at work had me thinking it was a spiritual nudge. 

deetoo, Baba, Maggieci and 4 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@Cindy - thank you so much for this.  Both for the kind words and the thought of me, as well as your thoughts on it all in general.

Posted by: @cindy

As soon as they left for the day, my girlfriend came immediately to the room I was working in. She noted it had apparently agitated them that they couldn't get me to fight. She told me she replied to that comment that they wouldn't have succeeded, no matter what they threw at me. All I could do was chuckle. Who needs to fight? Who needs such negativity? They showed who they were, and I accepted that. The end. 

I've been living in this space a little more often than normal lately.  Part of what @Jeanne-Mayell told me at the start of this liver journey about the liver being a place where anger often lives or is born (I think I'm demolishing Jeanne's actual words but it was a link between anger and the liver) has had me really working on this this year, and while my patience is tried and tested often, overall this has been a good school hear.

Posted by: @cindy

Now, why am I writing this? As soon as I got back on my ladder after the two guys left the room where I was working without being able to rile me, I thought of @dannyboy. The other day, I thought of him out of the blue, and thought I picked up on stress around him coming from someone at work. I got busy and didn't get the chance to come and post to him. My thought at the time was this individual was making things difficult because they were jealous of him. They knew deep inside they couldn't be as generous as our kind gent is, so they are being abrasive. I just wanted to tell dannyboy, it's not worth thinking about or letting it get under your skin-it's their problem, let them keep it. You have your priorities straight, so ignore. Today's events brought that flash back into focus for me. Not sure if I'm right in what I picked up on, but surely felt thinking of you today immediately after meeting abrasive folks at work had me thinking it was a spiritual nudge. 

I honestly think the agitation you saw was my boss.  We've been butting heads again - to the point where there may be an opening elsewhere on campus I'm going to throw my name in the hat for.  She actually told me yesterday she thought my last day was next week which was irrtitating on so many levels that I'll post about separately in a moment.  As for the new possibility:  It's a principalship at our tech center and while I lack the background and experience as a principal, I have the degrees and this gig would be an incredible way for me to use those degrees while also working for a staff I already know the quirks and idiosyncracies on.  In short, I'm letting the universe be my guide here but if the guy currently in the chair gets the position I think he's going to get, his will open mid-May when I'll be off the heaviest of meds and at least able to do a one hour interview.  I'll miss what I'm working on now but I'll love being with kids all day again.  Plus the therapy dog can come with me every day.  Win/win!

deetoo, Baba, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
Page 52 / 52
Share: