Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayers and/or Energetic Healing Needed Part 3

(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered

@tesseract I remember Dr. Gin - I've moved my Gillyhoo egg around the house because I'm constantly decluttering and cleaning, but I remember distinctly our conversations about using the egg when I needed him, and there were a few times I did just that.  Though not recently.  Perhaps I'll pack it for my hospital stay - I think while I'm under I'll be susceptible to all manner of visitation from spirit :-).    

Readers Digest taught me at a very young age that "Laughter is the best medicine."  I wholeheartedly agree.  I believe teachers are by and large, the best at knowing this - not all, but many - for it is through the act of teaching, particularly in today's climate, that we are constantly bombarded with the ridiculous.  Usually times 30, and amplified in Dolby Surround Sound.  I was observing a classroom today with a first-year sixth-grade teacher who may be the most patient man in the world, and as we were debriefing, he said what I've always thought:  "I laugh at the dumb things that happen because if I don't, I'll cry."  I lean into the humor, particularly the humor of the absurd.  

I woke up today feeling great.  I may take a few days of workouts a little more quietly - I knew the momentum would burn out eventually.  But knowing now that I have about 9 weeks left and that I'm basically at the weight (not to mention that that 9 week notice is final - no more theoretical "do this firsts") has made time unfreeze again and that's really what I needed more than anything.

Tesseract, Lovendures, Lauren and 9 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

Prayers for Alexei Navalny, who gave his life for freedom. What courage. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-opposition-leader-alexei-navalny-dies-prison-rcna79718

Tesseract, Maggieci, Tara Prete and 9 people reacted
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

I’m so angry this happened.

Posted by: @lynn

Prayers for Alexei Navalny, who gave his life for freedom. What courage. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-opposition-leader-alexei-navalny-dies-prison-rcna79718

Tesseract, Tara Prete, CC21 and 4 people reacted
(@judejlj)
Estimable Member Registered

Yes, prayers for Navalny and his family. This hit me to my core. He was a great and courageous man. An elevated soul who will not be forgotten.

Tesseract, pafc, Lauren and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Navalny made a Telegraph post  two days before his death to his wife.  

"Baby, everything is like a song with you," the post reads.

"There are cities between us, the take-off light of airfields, blue snowstorms and thousands of kilometers.

"But I feel that you are near every second, and I love you more and more."

I have thought a lot about Navalny today.  I can feel the love of angels and many other beautiful souls welcoming him "home". 

LOVE.

It endures through the bleakest of times, the darkest of days.

It endures after death. 

It gives hope.

It leads us through and above.  

It guides us home.

May Navalny know only love now.  May it fill his soul and cradle him in warmth.

May his memory inspire the world to act in love and to "never give up". 

Below is a link to a message from Navalny for the Russian people in the event he was killed. I encourage you to listen to it and apply it to your own life in some positive way.  

The part that stands out for me is this:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.

So don't be inactive."

If you wish to honor Navalny dear and beautiful people in this community, don't be inactive. 

Do SOMETHING that will have a positive impact.  Find a way to speak out, act purposely, or stand up  for what is good and right. Let his memory be a spark that lights your candle which helps light the world. One small candle can illuminate the night.

Be the inspiration you want to feel.

There will be many opportunities to DO something this election year in the U.S. and in the many other countries holding important elections in 2024. 

If you don't know where to begin, let love guide you forward.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/04/19/navalny-message-to-russians-origseriesfilms-5.cnn

ghandigirl, tybin, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

I took a rare nap today and had a rare vivid, long, and telling dream. When I woke up I thought, "Boy I hate that dream."

In the dream my boyfriend dropped me off to visit my ex. I decided in the dream to take a nap when I arrived. When I awoke my ex was still the only one home.  I left somehow for a time in a car and when I drove back, I was at my childhood home.

There on the lawn was my daughter and her new boyfriend who in the dream looked just like Patrick Mahomes (the winner) My daughter was running around happily and I saw she was seven months pregnant. In the dream my ex had just told me this info, but my brain skipped that part of the dream. I just knew he had told me.

I went over to "Patrick" extended my hand and said, "Hello I am (child's name)'s mother, (my real name). He refused to shake my hand and wouldn't tell me his name. I was frustrated and angry (the loser)

(In real life I have seen on Social Media that she does have a new boyfriend )

I then addressed my daughter and berated her for my having to learn she was pregnant from my ex. I yelled, "You took motherhood away from me, but you will not take away me being a grandmother!" Even in the dream though I knew I had no control over anything. 

The dream ended with me being back in the house with my ex. He was taking a shower. I went outside but found my car was gone. I went in the open garage and contemplated riding the bike hung on the wall, but knew it was way too far away. The dream ended with me contemplating whether to ask my ex for a ride. Then I somehow was in a vehicle with no driver and being dropped off to my "home" which was an apartment type building I have dreamed about before. My boyfriend was waiting in one of the apartments.

I woke up then. The strain of my relationship issues with my daughter is getting to me. 

FEBbby23, deetoo and Lauren reacted
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@dannyboy 

Do pack your gillyhoo egg when you go to the hospital! Dr.Gin will be there whether you pack it or not, of course, but it seems like a good thing to do as it has plenty of power in and of itself for you.

FEBbby23, Tara Prete, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

What is the gillyhoo egg?

Tara Prete and Lauren reacted
(@lovendures)

I just watched the Academy Award winning CNN documentary film Navalny which aired tonight.  

OMG!  What a film.  I was crying a lot by the end. 

May his family continue to feel the prayers of a loving and caring world.  May he continue to inspire his country and bring light and inspiration to the people of Russia. May his death and life matter.

This is so heartbreaking.

FEBbby23, Pegesus, raincloud and 10 people reacted
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

I watched it again tonight. Such a different perspective now that he has left. The part where he is running down a snow road and then just fades out really got to me. I hope this wakes up the Russian people and they take their power back

Posted by: @lovendures

I just watched the Academy Award winning CNN documentary film Navalny which aired tonight.  

OMG!  What a film.  I was crying a lot by the end. 

May his family continue to feel the prayers of a loving and caring world.  May he continue to inspire his country and bring light and inspiration to the people of Russia. May his death and life matter.

This is so heartbreaking.

CC21, FEBbby23, raincloud and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tybin @lovendures, I've watched it twice and sobbed too.  It's an inexpressible  tragedy. Before all the world, a psychopathic serial killer snuffed out a pure light human angel.  These heartbreaking executions by evil regimes have happened throughout human history, and somehow this one feels like the most devastating of all. That the likes of P takes out a great and beautiful human being.

tybin, CC21, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Please say prayers and send Healing and Protection Energy! The Orange One and his Acolyte Marjorie are in my sector this Saturday the 9th for a rally before our Tuesday vote on the 12th .

MJT is in rare form telling reporters to f&$* off and fomenting trouble as always as she fawns,touts and tries to curry favor with.

The chaos and local energy is thick and filled with hatred and anger.

I am also moving this weekend... so need to disengage and retreat and gather my energies for that endeavor. Praying for smooth transitions.

Thanking my community in advance for all the love and support coming my way 🙏🏻💜🙏🏻

FEBbby23, pafc, Lauren and 6 people reacted
(@babsellen)
Reputable Member Registered

Asking for prayers, Reiki, and healing light for my 23-year old grandson, who early today relapsed for the 5th time, is now hospitalized, and has yet to wake up.  I am terrified, and so, so sad. These relapses, along with the emotional trauma and economic repercussions of recovery placement and treatment have gutted my daughter and her husband. Please pray that our boy will wake up, and that this time he will FINALLY fully accept and work the program and stay sober. I appreciate all of you so very much🙏🏻

raincloud, Tesseract, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@babsellen I'm sending your family healing prayers and light for the complete recovery of your precious grandson. Light that rains down on him from head to toe and breaks the chains of addiction, and the pain and hardship that comes from it. Love, comfort and peace to you, your grandson and all who are affected by the situation. ❤️🙏🏼

Tesseract, deetoo, BabsEllen and 3 people reacted
 pafc
(@pat-czap)
Honorable Member Registered

@babsellen ❤❤❤ Wish I could hug you in person. Sending you and your family light and love for your grandson.

raincloud, Tesseract, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@babsellen 🙏🏻💜🙏🏻 for the Highest Good for all concerned.  Experienced that with siblings growing up ... so very heartbreaking. I ask that Archangels Michael and Raphael attend your grandson , (daughter )mom,dad and the rest of the family. Seeing all wrapped  in the White Holy Light of Creator. 🙏🏻💜🙏🏻

raincloud, Tesseract, deetoo and 1 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@babsellen I'm sending you, your grandson, his parents, and all your family heartfelt prayers for your grandson's full recovery from his hospitalization. May he be guided toward the path of a lifelong recovery and may he find love, comfort, safety, and meaning in his life.

raincloud, Tesseract, BabsEllen and 1 people reacted
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@babsellen Sending loving, healing Reiki energy to your grandson and to you and your extended family.

raincloud, Tesseract, BabsEllen and 1 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@babsellen, I am holding your grandson and family in prayer.  May he receive the grace and strength to recover and heal, and may he find joy and wholeness in his life. 

We will include your grandson and family in the weekly Circle of Light meditations.  

raincloud, Lovendures, Tesseract and 1 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@babsellen I am adding my prayers to everyone's for your grandson.  Sending you a hug and peace, if possible.   We have family members who deal with addiction and it's very hard.  My heart goes out to you all.   Keeping you all in the light.

raincloud, deetoo, Tesseract and 1 people reacted
Page 51 / 52
Share: