Notifications
Clear all

Bi-Polar Syndrome - Talk about it here

(@moonbeam)
Illustrious Member Registered

@walden-ponderer, I cannot name the source, I've read this a long time ago (could be Bettie Eadie's book about her near death experience) but it said that before we are born we chose the challenges we go through so our soul might learn from it. That theory was that earth (and other planets) are like a school and when we return home to the source/heaven/afterlife etc. we will have grown.

@ghandigirl, loving yourself is the first step in having a happy life. I remember the saying: "If you don't love yourself, how can others?" or something to that effect. That isn't easy though, especially when you're a perfectionist (or a catholic;-). However, chosen actions are very different from having a physical (or mental) 'disability'. You cannot blame yourself for having a certain color of hair, having short legs or indeed, needing glasses. Hugs to you for learning and recovering. You're a wise lady. ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @moonbeam

I remember the saying: "If you don't love yourself, how can others?"

I believe that was Rupaul, "If you don't love yourself, how the HELL you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an Amen up in here?"

I spent a great deal of the pandemic watching Repaul's Drag Race. :)

deetoo, Moonbeam, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: