Notifications
Clear all

Reading on the Collective - June 2022

CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  
I decided to pull some cards for the Collective, just for this week, to see where things might be going, especially in light of the Supreme Court decisions. I did this on the Solstice earlier this week.

It was an interesting set of cards! And the last one, very hopeful, so I wanted to share it with you all (esp. @sistermoon @lovendures @chromosomexy @allyn )

I basically asked, what can you tell me about the collective this week? And then pulled a number of clarifier cards to see where things may go. Here is my interpretation—let me know if any of this resonates!

2 Disks - Change

Noticed the snake eating itself (perhaps representing the political upheavals with Jan. 6th>)

There is balance there with the shape of the snake (figure 8) and the yin/yang, but also movement with the snake consuming itself.

10 Wands - Oppression

The card itself made me think of a gate. Something is blocked. We are held in place (by a Roe decision?)

Knight of Cups

The first thing I notice is the Knight offering up the cup. He is open. The card represents water, love, spirituality and loyalty. Perhaps he is offering up these traits and making them available to help release the oppression?

Hanged Man

We must wait. It is a place of surrender in the moment. Not giving up, but not winning - yet. The text that resonates "this too shall pass" and "descent of light into darkness to redeem." I noticed the sun-like top of the card, so I think this is representing us waiting out this darkness, gunk, and oppressive energy that we are all feeling right now.

Moon

We are deep in the unknown. But I notice the beetle at the bottom, embracing the moon and offering it up (much like the Knight.) We can hang onto the unknown as we work our way through, up and out of the current trials.

4 Swords - Truce

The first thing I notice on this card is that the shards in the background are coming together. They are glowing with a golden light. The green color in the card indicates creativity, new solutions, repair moving forward. Text that resonates "rest from sorrow" "peace after war" "relaxation from anxiety" "change for the better after struggle"

I was encouraged by this progression of cards, so I pulled one more...

Sun

The Sun! I haven't pulled the Sun in months! I love this card and the fact that today (when I pulled them) is Solstice brought even greater resonance. I feel like this is a very, very encouraging card. We emerge, strong, shining, and free. "The light awakens", "the truth makes us free". There is true joy an gratitude. Jeanne's text said, "emancipation of the human race from old religious and cultural restrictions." Very interesting.

So, I have no idea of the timeframe for all of this. Though I pulled cards for this week, it could be that this whole process of moving towards the Sun takes months or years. Who knows.

TriciaCT, michellepazicni, Lauren and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

@cc21 Thank you for sharing your very fine work. It is fascinating and hopeful.   May it be so.

michellepazicni, Lauren, PamP and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

@cc21 Right after Alito’s draft was leaked, I decided the shuffle my deck. While I shuffled the deck, two cards jumped out together, landing face up.

The bottom card was the Emperor in reverse. Laying on top, slightly covering the Emperor was the Sun in upright position. 

I find it encouraging that the Sun is coming out to make itself know right now. 

You can see my post in the Tarot forum. 

PamP, TriciaCT, Lauren and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@cc21 Very interesting -- yesterday I too pulled cards for the collective to see what the rest of 2022 will bring. I did them on a variety of topics, with US politics and TFG among them. I'm still in the process of pondering and ruminating, but I will look to see if there is any alignment with yours.

And @April, I remember you sharing that reading a few weeks (months?) ago -- I love it!

May both your readings come to fruition!

Lauren, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Topic starter  

@april Thanks for reminding me of your post! I just read through it in detail. How interesting! Yes, I totally agree with what @jeanne-mayell said that your cards (emperor on side and sun card on top) definitely point towards the fall of the patriarchy and the sun on top a great indicator of positive things. I am fascinated that we both got the sun. Feels significant, for sure.

TriciaCT, Lauren, PamP and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Topic starter  

@sistermoon Interesting! I look forward to hearing more about what you got and if anything overlapped or resonated with mine.

Lauren, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)
Illustrious Member Registered

@cc21 

Very interesting and optimistic draw. 

I was wondering what "the collective" meant to you as you were doing the draw. 

Did it mean the world as a whole, the USA, this forum, or something else?    I see you interpreted some of the cards as pertaining to US politics so I wondered if maybe if the draw was centered on the USA or does it include more than that?  

TriciaCT, Lauren, PamP and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Topic starter  

@ana You know, initially I wanted to go broad as in the world, but kept coming back to the U.S. My interpretations all centered around U.S. and specifically the Jan. 6 hearings and Supreme Court decisions, so I went with that.

TriciaCT, Lauren, PamP and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: