Notifications
Clear all

Reading Our Pets!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Reading our pets is fun, good practice for expanding our intuition, and especially helpful for increased connection between pets and their owners. If you post your pet here, keep file sizes to under 200 kg and please provide feedback to those who post a reading for you.  

• Provide one photo (please keep file size to under 200 kb). Helps if photos shows pet's eyes very clearly. 
  • Provide name and age of pet.
  • Provide feedback if someone reads them for you. 
  • Have fun! 

Unk p and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tonyaW's cat, Cordelia.  

Does anyone feel they can read what Cordelia's world is like? 

Unk p, Seeker4, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Inviting the rest of you to post your fur babies. @gradualgoddess?  To upload a photo, make sure it is less than 1 mg, and preferably less than 300kb.  Post their name and your alias and then add the photo by clicking the button <choose file>. Then click the button <add reply>.

Unk p and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
 JO
(@janeyce-ouellette)
Eminent Member Registered

Cordelia's life is very comfortable. Her response: "And that's the way it should be."

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, TonyaW and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tonyaw, Cordelia is above all very psychic and notices how everyone in the household is feeling.  She is much of the time a lazybones. Feels no need to lift a finger if she isn't in the mood. But she is doing healing work, the way trees do healing work, i.e., invisibly. 

I asked how she feels about you, Tonya, and I got the Ace of Disks which I took to mean that it is your house and you are the alpha of that domain. So you are the central figure of her life.

I asked how she feels about others in the home and she seems at peace or unconcerned.  But she definitely feels how you feel and she doesn't shy away from tuning into you. She works to balance your feelings and stresses, which might be why she needs a lot of rest.You heal a lot of people with your love and your extraordinary skills, and she heals you. 

She likes fancy feast or some other wet cat food for finicky pallets.  When she likes the food, and I think she prefers wet to dry food, she eats vigorously. I see her biting at her food with vigor when the food pleases her. Otherwise she snubs the food. In spite of her huge appearance, and her constant resting state, she is not a fat cat. 

If I visited your home, I would feel her presence, as I do now. It's a strong presence. 

Unk p, Maggieci, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tonyaw)
Honorable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell wow, you are so spot on and have captured sweet Cordelia perfectly. It’s so funny because my youngest daughter has recently made it her duty to feed the cats wet food and Cordelia absolutely lovesss it and has lately been quite literally snubbing her dry food. That made me laugh! And just last night we were discussing how fluffy she is but she is actually quite petite and lightweight. Thank you for the healing message about her. She brings me so much comfort. You have connected to Cordelia 100%. Thank you Jeanne. 

PamP, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seaholly)
Reputable Member Moderator

Cordelia@tonyaW is radiating loving energy around her environment by simply being herself. She’s like a small reiki generator, smoothing out human emotions and stresses. She feels that’s her role and is content with it. She’s the type of fur baby who wouldn’t hesitate to compassionately absorb a human’s trauma or illness in order to help. She’s well loved and happy and seems to like a home that is well balanced and on the quiet side, not with a lot of tumultuous chaos and loud noises. She knows she’s beautiful and is quite happy with this. 

PamP, Unk p, TonyaW and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tonyaw reading animals is so fun. Uplifting!  I should probably open up a thread in the regular forum so people can post their pets and ask for a reading from whoever is passing by and wants to give it a try.

PamP, Unk p, TonyaW and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seaholly)
Reputable Member Moderator

To everyone on this topic, some enlightened suggestions would be appreciated. I’ve been trying to post a photo of my kitty on this thread but can’t seem to do it. I haven’t posted much prior to this class, despite reading the forum for a few years so it is therefore not surprising that I am quite a newbie at it. My problem is that I cannot find the « choose file » button to upload a photo regardless of which device I use (iPhone, iPad or computer). What am I doing wrong?

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@seaholly send me the photo and I will post it. :-). And just so you know, just below the posting box on the left side are the words, . The Choose File is a white button. easiest to do on a desktop not on a phone. When you click your desktop appears and you choose the photo from there. Make sure it is less than 1 mg and preferably less than 300 kb.After you click on the file, then hit Add reply or if you are editing a post, then hit Save.

Unk p and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tonyaw)

@seaholly thank you for tapping into our Cordelia. She brings us much comfort and always seems to know which of us needs it the most. It’s funny you say that, I actually do reiki on her and I swear she enjoys it. 

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Here is @seaholly's Autumn.  Does anyone get a reading on her? @tonyaW, @lovendures @bluebelle @Andrew @deetoo

Unk p and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@seaholly Autumn is a beautiful girl.  Can cats have old souls?  Autumn seems like an old soul in a much younger cat body.  She likes to observe you and I see her walking around the perimeter of rooms, watching from a distance.  She’s a gentle cat, doesn’t like dogs, prefers people.  I feel her purring.  Does she have a funny purr, a rattling purr?  She knows that she’s well loved and loves you in return.  Thank you for sharing your little treasure of a kitty.

Unk p and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@seaholly,

Is your Autumn  shy and perhaps a worrier?

Does she quietly come to you for some love or at least allow you to give her some? Perhaps she is sensitive to noice and sounds.

Unk p and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures @seaholly I also got that she was shy, sensitive, alert for danger, and well, yes, a bit of a worrier. When I looked into her eyes, I saw touches of my former sweet kitty, who was like that, always picking the safest place in the room to rest. 

Unk p, deetoo, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Here is gradual Goddess's fur baby, Sophie. Does anyone get a quick read on her? I'll share mine further below.

Unk p, Seeker4, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gradualgoddess Sophie is a total love bug.  A bit older, feels like the mind of a lap dog, which means she would love to be in your lap, but she might be too heavy to be a lap dog. She is quite bonded to you, a worrier, and wise. Very wise. Wants to heal you and the whole household so that her pack is safe. To hold her is to hold a compact package of love.  She wants a lot of love. And she gets it too! 

Unk p, GradualGoddess, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tonyaw)

Oh Autumn, what a beauty. Her name is fitting. I heard something about her meow. Something about the voice box. That it was shaky and soft, so I am thinking she is shy and anxious and often is found under beds when guests come over. She feels like she has to have a wall to her back, she doesn’t like having her back exposed. Shy but I am also feeling she sure loves to play and becomes hyper focused and tuned in on strings and toys when she wants to. Does she always keep an eye on you? You are a safe haven for her, make her feel safer, calmer. I can almost hear you saying ‘it’s ok girl, it’s ok Autumn.’ You are her rock. 

PamP, Unk p, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tonyaw)

@jeanne-mayell 

Sophie. What a sweetheart. I got an image of her tail wagging and her entire bottom/hips wiggling and her paws coming up. No one greets her quite like Sophie. Does she struggle with stairs sometimes? She is not fond of her special food diet, I feel sometimes she may watch her humans food in envy. Her eyes are so soulful, she has lived many lives on this planet, and she has known gradual goddess before. 

PamP, Unk p, GradualGoddess and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gerald-paciello)
Trusted Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I am totally lost how to post a photo of my dogs (Lakoda and Lexi) . I was hoping to get a reading on them. I've read the instructions and it's not sticking. 

I went through a divorce a year ago and I have ownership of them and I wanted to know how they are doing.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 11
Share: