Notifications
Clear all

People's Timeline Predictions not done at Read the Future Nights - post them here!

(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @suspira44

I'm terrified, and I don't understand why someone somewhere can't do something. 

They could, and they can, but they likely won't.  For the R's, what Lara T. said is the truth.  They will incite and stoke and highlight all of it, and somehow try to blame the D's and Mr. Biden for it in an attempt to frighten the public into voting for the Orange One.

For the D's, the political reality is that anything they try to do in the House will be killed in the Senate and will likely generate all sorts of negative press for them just over two months from a critical election.  They know that for the moment their hands are tied by the Senate and the Executive, so the best they can do is be very vocal about all of it, do what little they're able to do, and hope that enough people will realize where the fault really lies.  In the meantime, we the people are suffering from too much action on one side and not enough on the other.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Trump is doing his best to incite violence. He's going to Kenosha when he is not wanted to stir it all up again. Also, the supposed law and order party is making Kyle Rittenhouse a hero. He is constantly praised on Twitter for being a patriot. More of this will continue and be praised with the apex coming after the election. If Trump wins, the vigilante militias will become stormtroopers for Trumps domestic takedown of dissenters. If he loses, they will all take up arms and "fight to get their country back." 

This is going to end in a lot of bloodshed if Trump makes it to Nov 3rd. If he wins, the US is over. If he loses, it will live on, but it will take decades to end the huge uprising in violence.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@suspira44

Posted by: @suspira44

Tonight a friend sent me a video from Florida that was appalling. A large meeting of people saying that God gave us breath, and the devil will punish anyone wearing masks. It was very threatening and very sincere. I have to say in a time of terrifying visions and news, this took the cake.

I have also seen this being articulated this week.  What I saw was uttered by a religious figure head in another country. They told their flock that children wearing a mask would turn into demons and that vaccinations would take away their immortal soul.  This was not a fringe church group either.

Super scary stuff. 

I don't think it is a coincidence we are aware of this happening.  Did something just shift because this is actually quite shocking?

I have been disturbed all day by this. 

Seeker4, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

You'd think it was Iran or Afghanistan tribal regions... For all the hate these groups throw at Muslims and Islam, they behave like the extremist branches of this religion. Right Wing is slowly inching towards an ISIS mindset...

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@cc21 you had this card reading back in July for the month of September. Your Petri dish image stood out to me back then and I wanted to point out that you saw the Rose Garden event in the cards. When you defy the Science and not give a care about the warnings; they’re creating an environment that turns into a Petri Dish. Super interesting.

@CC21 reading in July:
“Sep
Science (6 swords) - The circle in the background reminded me of a petri dish and the swords of needles. Again, sensing positive progress on a vaccine or treatment? This card indicates a balance of mental and moral faculties. Medical breakthrough of some sort? Not sure how this has to do with the environment or earth...maybe I have vaccines on the brain (was listening to an update from NIH that was taped yesterday by Dr. Fauci and Dr. Collins.) “

share the love and light 

PamP, CC21, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@share

Wow! Thank you so much for pointing this out. I clearly thought of it differently at the time. I am still very much a beginner, so I really appreciate you pointing out how this could be interpreted. I notice that I tend towards spinning my interpretations "positive", so this is so fascinating to hear you describe it as seeing the Rose Garden event. Thank you!!

And one more note I just realized in reading my first interpretation -- I noted that the card represents "mental and moral faculties." The Rose Garden event and Trump's subsequent infection and current Twitter rants and *lack* of mental and moral faculties might have been coming to mind back in July without me realizing it. Fascinating.

PamP, lenor, Share and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@share

I was just reading this and the one prefix you made for October where you saw Putin smiling, missile

Russia says it has successfully tested a new hypersonic anti-ship cruise missile in a move hailed by President Vladimir Putin as a “great event” for the country.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/10/7/russia-successfully-tests-new-hypersonic-missile

PamP, FEBbby23, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@jessi1978 thank Jessi for pointing that out.  Putin scares me when I see him in visions.  He’s actually a sneaky and clever evil. 

The other prediction I had for October was Argentina in the news.  Perhaps this is not closely tied to Argentina but it’s the famous song from Evita changed to Covita.  It made me laugh.

https://youtu.be/4tZVnbDq9B4

share the love and light 

Vesta, Seeker4, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

I keep getting that Amy Coney Barrett will NOT sit on the Supreme Court.  It just doesn't seem possible that they won't ram her through, but I was wondering what others were getting.  I'm a newbie at this so would love to here from others.  ...although I hope I'm right for the obvious reasons.

FEBbby23, Lovendures, jovesta and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

@share  October: Biden not having to do much in the debates:  You nailed that one.  Even in the one he had, he didn't have to do much and his poll number went up as much as 14 points in one state.

FEBbby23, November, jovesta and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@seeker4 how about we both pull some cards today and compare notes.  I will pull some cards shortly after I get a few more projects done for work.

Thank you for pointing out Biden with the October predictions for the debates.  It’s funny how sometimes things just pop up and I’m unsure what it means at the time. 

share the love and light 

share the love and light

FEBbby23, November, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@writerjenny)
Noble Member Registered

@seeker4 I pulled cards and I did not see the confirmation being successful. I was surprised, but my cards and I are simpatico so I'm waiting to see what derails it because I think something is going to.

FEBbby23, theungamer, Seeker4 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

@share  Will get back to you sometime tomorrow.  I work best on the cards in the morning.

FEBbby23, lenor, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Can we pull cards on COVID?

Share, lenor, Share and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

@share @Writerjenny  I pulled one card this morning to ask about Barrett's confirmation and got Dominion (2 of Wands).  Amateur here, but I read the crossed wands as a block for her nomination.  It felt like the fiery energy behind the wands was fading as the GOP efforts to pack the court are being attacked.  Also, felt like her essence was being scattered and diminished.  (Somehow saw those pink flecks as representing her--too scattered to have much power.)  I welcome any thoughts on this, but I've been getting a NO for her confirmation for quite awhile now.  

Then, I pulled a card for Kavanaugh and got RUIN (10 of Swords).  Without much reading it just felt like everyone who saw that he would resign felt this correctly.  He'll be broken and ruined.  

Vesta, FEBbby23, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

@writerjenny  It's entirely possible that something is going on with him.  There were investigations when he got onto the court that appeared to have some merit.  I wonder if they are going on behind the scenes awaiting a "President Biden."  

Vesta, FEBbby23, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@writerjenny)
Noble Member Registered

@seeker4 Oof that is a crappy read- for him. I would love to see him off the court so I am heartened by what you saw.

Vesta, FEBbby23, Seeker4 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@writerjenny)
Noble Member Registered

@seeker4 yes, and a majority in the Senate and House. I feel real change coming, I just wonder if it's more after Biden's term when the next generation of leaders takes over in 2024. Biden feels like he's here to bind up wounds and right the ship.

Vesta, FEBbby23, Seeker4 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@seeker4 I did a meditation on her prior to pulling a card and these were my visions.

I heard the word racism and saw a hook then saw that she loves to cook something with meat; it smells nice with lots of herbs and that she loves her kids immensely.  There’s an umbrella and then a large butterfly. Then suddenly I was taken to an inside shooting range and the bullet was shot through the heart.  Then suddenly there’s a cross that was on this lazy Susan looking thing and the cross was spinning around very slowly.  Then an image of RBG popped up with her elegant smile and her white neckpiece saying No and she kept smiling re-assuringly. I suddenly saw a mermaid half human with a mermaid tail like in the movie Splash.  Barrett was wearing a UK justice wig (the fake curly ones on her head but it’s not a justice outfit like RBG)

Then I asked if Barrett will be confirmed and pulled the Queen of Wands from the Thoth deck.

I am not sure if this means a yes or no since I’m like you very new at this.

When I looked at the card all I see is fire and the wrath that she will implement on those that have crossed her.  She has a lot of conviction and passion towards her career but she doesn’t appreciate anything standing in her way.  For some reason I see the leopard as the orange T and I feel like she has some type of dominance and control over him.  From seeing the card I have a feeling she will be confirmed but perhaps there’s something that may try to block her.  Looking at the card I sense good energy therefore perhaps she will surprise us all with her decisions and outlook if she is indeed confirmed.  She enjoys being on the high seat and she will walk through fiery pins and needles to get there.

Your thoughts are welcome.

share the love and light

Vesta, FEBbby23, Seeker4 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@allyn)

@mas1581

We fear the Trump supporters because they are not afraid to parade around with guns and shoot innocent people who are minding their own business.  They are terrorists and criminals, and it is past time we stop pretending otherwise!  The time has come for us to stop letting them hide behind the "First Amendment Free Speech" excuse and actively prosecute these people for inciting violence and engaging in terroristic acts.

I don't mind protests.  They can march in public and scream to their hearts' content for all I care.  But what right do they have to carry around assault rifles and guns when they do so?  What amendment allows people to intimidate others with weapons?  What right do these people have to plot kidnappings and assassinations on law enforcement and governors just because they don't like them?

These people are terrorists.  They are no different than Osama bin Laden.

Now, I am not saying all Trump supporters are terrorists.  When the election is over and Biden wins, many will belly-ache and complain about it as they watch Fox News.  They may wear Trump gear and drive around with Rebel flags, but that is about it.  Most will not decide to engage in a plot to kidnap or kill others, or engage in acts of terrorism or intimidation.  But some will, and it is past time that this group is dealt with.  Not be given allowances for having a different opinion, but actively prosecuted and imprisoned for engaging in these acts of armed intimidation and violence.  Enough is enough!  I would not tolerate it if a group of Black Lives Matter engaged in a plot to kidnap McConnell and bomb a police building, or marched around with machine guns and pointed them at people or displayed them in a threatening manner. 

If Republican governors can pass laws punishing protestors with prison sentences for desecrating statutes of Robert Lee or Jefferson Davis, should the law also be brought against people who scream in their megaphones on how they promise retribution against Democrats after they win the election?  No offense to Lee or Davis, but the statutes aren't alive and can be replaced.  Human life can't be replaced, and no one should live in fear based on the fact that a group of terrorists take it into their heads that they shouldn't exist. 

Vesta, Moonbeam, 2ndfdl and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: