Notifications
Clear all

People's Timeline Predictions not done at Read the Future Nights - post them here!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @share

I asked if Barrett will be confirmed and pulled the Queen of Wands from the Thoth deck.

I am not sure if this means a yes or no since I’m like you very new at this

You read that card like a professional, @Share.  Based on it, I think she will be confirmed.  I see the GOP Senators are hot to confirm her. I do not feel she will be a fair juror, but one of the most biased and ruthless we have ever seen She feels self righteous and cult like in her ideology.  She is lying when she says she is going to follow the law not her ideology and that she's made no assurances to Trump.  But assuming she is confirmed, the dems will later add more justices and her voice will become diluted. 

Seeker4, FEBbby23, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

Part 1 (because of character limits)

After reading an article about newly appointed Justice Barrett siding with the majority against Gov. Cuomo's Covid-related orders in NY (5-4 decision, and tellingly, conservative Chief Justice Roberts joined the three liberal justices in the minority on this decision), I was struck with the notion to come here and ask what people saw for the future of the SCOTUS. I was then asked by one of my guides, "Why don't you just ask me?"...so I did. ;-)

The information I received was that shortly after Mr. McConnell either leaves or is removed (in whatever manner) during or shortly after April of 2021, Congress will then have the majorities in both houses that they need to really begin to make progress. Congress and the administration will then expand the court by at least 2 seats and possibly four. The reasoning given would be that when the current number of Justices was established it was noted that there were nine Federal Circuit Courts, and each Justice in principal "represented" one Circuit. Since the number of Federal Circuits has now increased to 13, it "makes sense" to keep as close to that ratio as possible.

Shortly after that (not sure how shortly...I wasn't clear whether my guide was saying that it would happen either "within a year" or "within the year"), Justices Alito and Thomas will either resign or move on, but the impression I got was that they would both resign. I was told that the "fine print" - i.e., reading between the lines - for both of their statements giving their reasoning for leaving the Court would cite the "leftward motion" of the government generally and the Court specifically), that they are disappointed in that movement, and that they both will feel that their influences are unwanted and/or ignored.

Their leaving will give the new administration the opportunity to appoint at least two - and if the court is expanded, more likely four and possibly as many as six - new justices and practically instantly change the balance of the Court for the next 30-40 years.

lynn, Vesta, Share and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Part 2:

If the Court is expanded by only two seats, that would still leave the conservatives with a 6-5 majority, but while Chief Justice Roberts is conservative, he is actually more moderate than the others. If the Court is expanded by four, that would give the liberal side the converse majority, but I'm pretty sure the D's would face some backlash for that, and it might hurt them for 2022, so I'm going to say the expansion will happen but will be limited to two seats. However, if Alito and Thomas do in fact retire within the/a year, it would reverse the current majority situation for a considerable length of time. There's also the remote possibility that Kavanaugh and Barrett may not remain on the bench for long for other reasons, but that's a bit more of a toss-up in my mind.

I'll admit that my human mind isn't certain that any of this will in fact happen, but my gut agrees with it, so I'm going to put it out there and hope it comes true.

Vesta, Seeker4, Share and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

I saw Ossoff last night for the first time on TV and his looks reminded me of Buttigieg. A lot of people saw a dark horse in their predictions I’m curious if Ossoff is this dark horse.  I did see a vision before that MM and Barr are looking extremely nervous with a manuscript or something coming to light.  I haven’t meditated on the Georgia Senate race as of yet but I do have a strong feeling about Schumer. I also believe it was @Lovendures and I that saw a trifecta in our visions or card reading.  Perhaps the trifecta means Dems takes all three which includes the Senate.  

share the love and light 

lenor, FEBbby23, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ruby)
Honorable Member Registered

@tgraf66. I think that expanding the Supreme Court to 11, with all the attendant meaning attributed to the number 11, would resonate beautifully with the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

Parizienne, Seeker4, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@share. I feel Ossoff is going to win.  Goodbye to Perdue.

Enkasongwriter, Seeker4, kksali and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

I have felt so sure that Warnock would win, too. He’s obviously the better candidate. We’ll see.

Seeker4, lynn, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

I had a short dream just before I woke up two mornings ago in which I was standing with someone who was of the opposite party, and they were complaining that I was opening all of the votes and calling each vote for Warnock, so I must be cheating because they couldn't all be for him.  This person demanded to open the next votes to make sure I wasn't lying, and said that they would keep opening votes until he got one for their candidate.  The next vote that he opened was for Warnock.  So was the next, and the one after that.  When he had opened about 20 votes and all of them were for Warnock, he threw up his hands and yelled "This is ridiculous!" and stormed off.

Seeker4, Baba, kksali and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@tgraf66

If you see McConnell leaving before or around April 2021, it could mean that Warnock and Ossoff both win, but one or both elections are challenged and neither is seated until later in 2021. Something similar happened when Al Franken first one his election, his opponent challenged the win for almost six months. 

I was pretty heartsick after RBG's death, and very afraid for what it would mean for the court. I've since felt much lighter, like it will all work itself out, maybe not immediately but in the near-ish future. I agree that Alito and/or Thomas will leave. Breyer will retire and be replaced by another liberal, albeit a youngish one. I think that person will be Muslin or Hindu American. I always see someone like Neil Katyal in the seat but maybe it won't be him, just someone of similar look, background and legal philosophy.  

Enkasongwriter, Seeker4, Lovendures and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @lynnventura

@tgraf66

If you see McConnell leaving before or around April 2021, it could mean that Warnock and Ossoff both win, but one or both elections are challenged and neither is seated until later in 2021.

Not necessarily. Even if both of them win, the Senate will be at 50/50 with Ms. Harris as the deciding vote.  If McConnell is gone after April, her vote won't be needed for the majority.

Baba, FEBbby23, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: