Notifications
Clear all

Numerology Questions

(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

@ana

Have faith in the intrinsic desires of your heart... there in are the  seeds of the Universe about to unfold the blossom of a New Age dawning ?

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, Iridium and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@debbie-m  With you in spirit to promote light and healing. It’s been a weird yet self-affirming period of figuring out the entirety of who I am and what I want to manifest to the best of my ability. 

JourneyWithMe2, Vesta, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

It's just that the inauguration dates (codified in U.S. law), president number, and year would not change if another person had been president instead, so I struggle to find the connection of these numbers to the resulting message that presumably tells us something about Trump's karma. Also, if Trump had made better decisions and was able to be a competent leader of our democracy, the election outcome could be different, but the numbers above would still be the same. Hence my confusion. -- @yofisofi

@yofisofi!  The answer to your confusion is in the concept of divination. Numerology is a divination tool, like the tarot, runes, the IChing, and astrology. They all work the same way.  We use these tools to tap our intuition, which is how we read energy.  

When we do divination, the mind decides to pick the dates when I'm thinking about the election outcome.  The dates are just numbers and my intuitive mind pairs those numbers, i.e, those dates, with the number 45, paired with the election.  It's the mind that's making the choice of cards, the choice of dates.  Those dates have no meaning for anyone except for me when I'm deciding to read something. 

It works the same with the cards.  I pull cards from the deck. It seems random, but I've done enough readings with students also reading the same person, and a number of us end out pulling the same cards.  It's not random. And the cards we pull are already paired with the question we are asking. So first you have a target or question in mind, and then you start focusing on numbers and see how they add up. The mind is reading energy and if you are good at reading energy, then you will read it correctly.

For me the best readings come from the visions I get and also from listening to the trees.

numerologist, Snowbird, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yofisofi)
Noble Member Registered

@ana, @jeanne-mayell Thanks for the helpful explanations ? 

FEBbby23, Vesta, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@numerologist)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

According to Joe Biden's numerology chart, he is an 8 Destiny. So, to me, the fact that the numbers for the inauguration date add up to 8 is the Universe confirming Biden will be the next POTUS!

FEBbby23, lenor, Vesta and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@numerologist. Yes! Yes! Yes!  

The 8 is a symbol of transformation that is a fundamental map of universal change that describes where we are now, which is just about at the center of the 8, the vortex of the change. It is physics. If Biden's destiny number is 8 then he becomes that symbol of transformation.

This humble man is who is so deeply connected to three people on the other side is the facilitator of global change.

In 3-D, the 8 is actually a depiction of how all of this universe moves and transforms - how life changes, how atoms move, and how human consciousness shifts.  The top of the 8 is one form of energy that is spiraling down through the center which acts like water going down a drain while its opposite is flowing up.  In life, as water flows down a drain, air is flowing up. This phenomenon of physics is everywhere including consciousness. 

So as the dark patriarchal consciousness flows down,  the light divine feminine flows up until above ground we see light ruling. My visions had shown that the transformation would pivot around 2020 but that we wouldn't see a full blazing light until around 2025 - 2028. But I see it is like a sun rising. 2021 shows us the sun rise, and it takes a few years for the sun to rise high in the sky. The dark energies will still be present and working but they are flowing down and out.

Eight is also a symbol of karmic justice and strength.  I have tried to find this image in movement but can only find it on Nassim Haramein's fb page.  It is based on the yin/yang symbol which is also the sign of infinity which is also the number 8.  And the physicist Haramein showed mathematically that it describes how all life changes. Light workers have already arrived to the top, above ground part of the 8.  But it takes a critical mass of light workers to make it visible to all. 

Dracaena, Pikake, deetoo and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@debbie-m)
Noble Member Registered

@jeannemayell  Thanks for clarifying the numerology readings. Makes sense now and I will return to those when negative thoughts pop up. 

FEBbby23, jsr78, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you for that beautiful explanation and illustrative picture.

I have two questions. First, the three people on the other side to whom Biden is so deeply connected - how do they guide and assist him?  How do the two realities influence each other? (That’s really a question for all of our lives.)

Second, the dark energy that suffuses the followers of the dark leader - when that energy subsides, what happens with all these people? (i.e. The ones that are refusing to listen to reason, being mean...causing traffic jams, running a bus off the road...) How does that energy rise and fall in a collective? I know that energy is eternal so it has to go somewhere.

Thank you for teaching us.

lenor, Vesta, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @lowtide

Second, the dark energy that suffuses the followers of the dark leader - when that energy subsides, what happens with all these people? (i.e. The ones that are refusing to listen to reason, being mean...causing traffic jams, running a bus off the road...) How does that energy rise and fall in a collective? I know that energy is eternal so it has to go somewhere.

@lowtide One way to think of energy is in terms of different vibrations.  The highest vibration is Love, which is the vibration of Spirit, God, Source, Universe, whatever you want to call it. 

The dark energy you speak of is simply energy at a really low vibration, so low that the people immersed in it can no longer sense the spark of Love at the center of their being that is their soul. As we move into the new era, the Earth and everyone on it are also moving into a higher vibration.  Lightworkers are here specifically to aid in this vibratory rise.  The way we are doing it is by bringing more Love into the world.  A rising tide lifts all boats. As we spread this Love, the vibration of the Earth rises and that higher vibration infuses into the vibration of all that is part of it, causing everyone and everything  to rise as well, whether they know it or not.  Critical mass is reached when the collective's vibration rises high enough that enough of us reconnect with our soul and the Love therein.  The beauty is that it's a self reinforcing process.  The more Love we spread into the world the faster others reconnect with their own inherent Love and begin to spread it as well.  It will grow exponentially like a chain reaction. 

In the mean time, the chaos is a reaction in the collective to the change that it knows is coming.  Many are still immersed in the low vibration of fear and their actions are a direct manifestation of that fear.  While it will definitely be a bumpy ride for awhile, trust that it will soon subside. ❤️ 

lenor, Vesta, Timo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@frank

Thank you for teaching me. I am still learning and growing. ? 

lenor, Vesta, Share and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: