Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] 2020 Election and the Transition

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@share

That is all we know how to feel. She was the crisis point. It was as if in our hearts if she lived democracy lived if she died before the US Election in November then the power play switches. One agenda voters will switch from undecided to Trump if they only see the prize of the Supreme Court seat she now left so deeply, shockingly and sadly empty.

I lit a candle for her transition as all screams of agony of loss may hinder her final cause and purpose for the light of equal and gender bias rights for equality,  and truly equal rights for all.

"All I ask of our brethren is they take their knees off our necks."

The trailblazer may be gone but many will pick up her torch now and run with all their might to alter the final results at the finish line.

DolphinSpirit, TriciaCT, lenor and 21 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thank you @michele.

TriciaCT, Share, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
 Timo
(@timo)
Noble Member Registered

May the Strength and Courage and Tenacity of RBG move us all into our own Power and Perseverance. 
Aho and Amen!

DolphinSpirit, TriciaCT, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Something to lighten our mood:

Hubby and I took a random drive in a neighborhood near a doctor appointment but not near our house.  It was a lot of smaller homes clustered together. As we drove up the street we started laughing. One entire block had election lawn signs. It went like this:

House number         Sign

1          TRUMP PENCE 2020
2          DUMP TRUMP
3          TRUMP 2020
4          ANYONE BUT TRUMP!
5          TRUMP PENCE 2020
6         DEAR GOD PLEASE ANYONE BUT TRUMP!!

ghandigirl, Enkasongwriter, Marley and 23 people reacted
 Timo
(@timo)
Noble Member Registered

@laura-f coming from So Cal I see that as a promising sign!  Now I’m in No Cal and no one dares to put a Pro t -rump sign out. Only Dump Trump and Any Functioning Adult 2020. Love my neighbors. 

Isabelle, Enkasongwriter, LalaBella and 17 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@laura-f

@timo

LOVE those signs!!!

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Share and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@timo Where I live I have not seen a single Trump sign, just a lot of Biden signs, BYDON signs, and for months that sign that reads, ANY FUNCTIONING ADULT 2020.

Enkasongwriter, deetoo, Share and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Looking for who to donate for to flip the Senate?  There are several democratic races for Republican seats that look promising, so if anyone can donate or work for someone, here is my first bit of research into this subject.  I welcome anyone to make other suggestions. Here's one story on the who are the most promising candidates to flip the Senate

KENTUCKY: Amy McGrath (D) versus Mitch McConnell

MAINE Sara Gideon (D) currently leading Susan Collins (R) who is now doing her typical waffling over the Scotus confirmation in order to hold her seat.

ARIZONA:  Mark Kelly (D) currently leading the Republican incumbent Martha McSally who was appointed by the governor, not elected. If he wins the special election, he could take office by Nov 30 and prevent a Scotus confirmation. 

COLORADO Former governor John Hickenlooper is just taking a lead over incumbent republican senator.

MONTANA Trump won Montana by 20 points in 2016, but recent polls have the Democrat (and popular two-term governor) Steve Bullock beating incumbent Steve Daines by 7 points. Bullock raised about $2.4 million in the first half of the second quarter, according to his campaign’s latest filing with the Federal Election Commission, while Daines raised $1.3 million.

Lauren, Enkasongwriter, seaturtle26 and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Tonight I asked about the presidential election and got a message from spirit that is encouraging. I then used my Thoth deck to get some details. Highlights are in blue.

Overall message about the upcoming election:  The Fortune Card (Thoth deck) which shows  the world is in upheaval and we are frightened about the stormy seas, but there is a sphinx at the top of the wheel. She is steady and unwavering and she gives hope. While the seas are stormy and seem chaotic, I see there really is more order to the world than we realize. We are on track, and we will be okay.  We. will. be. okay.  

Then I threw cards for a few key days in Nov and Dec:

Nov 3 - We are sweating bullets, scared, worried. 7 cups - Debauch. We are emotionally spent and want so badly for this abusive relationship to end. 

Late Nov 3 and Nov 4: -  Queen of Swords! Women on top, it is the women's vote that does it.  She has cut off the head of illusion and we are feeling strong. Finally there is truth.  It feels good for the Collective and for democracy. 

Next we enter the Interregrum (time between the election and the Inauguration): 

Nov 5 and 6: We feel Victory and Peace.  It must have been a decisive victory for the blues. 

Nov 7 th & 8th Suddenly things feel shaky to me.  Twitler is acting out, the Fool. Making claims. He's fighting, fighting.  Not going down without a fight. 

Fast forward to first two weeks of December, the time leading up to the Electoral College vote:These days are is scary, nerve wracking, but on December 14th, I pull the Swiftness Card (8 wands, ruled by Mercury in Sagitarius) and I feel a big shift and a release.  This must mean a victory for us. 

January 20: A beautiful and good man rides down the avenue to victory. Prince of Wands. He is not a powerful man.  He is not the philosopher king.  He is what we need.  He will help strong women to rise to power and he will model truth and gentleness. 

Praying that this is going to be.  I do not depend upon it, however, because I know that we are all on a road to healing no matter what. For some reason, I felt tonight I could finally ask spirit speak to me. ❤️ 

Grace, 2ndfdl, Daria and 55 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@jeanne-mayell

May it be so. Amen.

RosieHeart, Isabelle, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@jeanne-mayell  Consider contributing to Mark Espy (Mississippi). He's tied with his opponent. Don't remember her name, but he seems like a good guy.

jovesta, TriciaCT, seaturtle26 and 17 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you!  This brightened my evening. 

FEBbby23, PamP, Share and 13 people reacted
(@dolphinspirit)
Noble Member Registered

I believe I have given to all Senate races, I continue monthly to the Montana-Bullock and Ala- Jones race. If anyone gets a hit that any particular race would win with more of my summer 2020 vacation money, I will focus there. Let’s win big! 

Lauren, lenor, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-Mayell thank you for the sharing the positive reading.  I don’t think this is a good time for the Orange dump hence the reason he’s doing everything he can to create chaos and cause people to fear.  The collective is sick of his child play and we’re ready for the Prince of Wands. 

share the love and light 

Lauren, lenor, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Mark Espy is running against that flaming racist Cindy Hyde-Smith. He needs money and attention. It is a very close race and he feels that he is being written off by the Democratic party because it's Mississippi.

https://prospect.org/politics/mike-espy-to-democrats-dont-write-off-mississippi-senate-race/

lenor, TriciaCT, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@polarberry.This is worth a donation not just to keep her out, but because it's the Senate. Thanks for posting.

Lauren, lenor, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Thanks Jeanne!!!

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@deetoo)

I just donated to Espy.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, DolphinSpirit and 7 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Thanks, deetoo!!! Wouldn't it be something if he takes the seat!

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, DolphinSpirit and 5 people reacted
(@writerjenny)
Noble Member Registered

I would add my two cents that the Senate race in Kansas is tied so Bollier may flip that seat. Coming from Kansas, it's a red state but within reason. We've rejected crazies like Kris Kobach repeatedly.

Interesting that I've had a vision from way back of Amy McGrath winning, and I've had less confidence in that one because of polling numbers, but after this Supreme Court mess, I think he may have kissed his Senate seat goodbye.

Jeanne Mayell, Share, lenor and 11 people reacted
Page 7 / 86
Share: