Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] 2020 Election and the Transition

(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@mas1581  Agreed.. it's been the plan all along. Question is.. will we be able to stop them.. thus far ? No one has.... the hits just get more grievous. It tears at my very soul.

lenor and lenor reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Great New Randy Rainbow just out today.  

I Won't Vote Trump ( to the tune of I Won't Grow Up from Peter Pan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI8RZhhoBM0

lenor, FEBbby23, Vesta and 13 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Does anyone have any thoughts about the upcoming debates? I can't shake the feeling that Twitler won't debate and will find some excuse to weasel out or cancel.

T. is not going to be able to stalk and try to intimidate Biden the way he did to Clinton, and his cognitive decline is becoming more evident.

Isabelle, lenor, Share and 9 people reacted
(@mas1581)

Not a chance he weasles out. He is still convinced he can talk anyone into anything. Remember, he just got done "smooth talking" Woodward into writing a glowing work of praise. 

polarberry, lenor, Share and 11 people reacted
(@polarberry)

MAS, 

You could be right, I just keep thinking about how afraid he is of Biden. He's afraid of him physically and mentally. He doesn't like going toe-to-toe with anyone he can't bully. He is, however, the master of excuses and spin.

I keep trying to picture the debates and can't.

lenor, gbs, Share and 7 people reacted
(@mas1581)

@polarberry

Its going to be Biden answering questions, Trump interrupting to namecall and rile the base, and then the live fact checkers all having carpal tunnel surgery a week later. 

Did you see Laura Ingraham try to soin the town hall disaster? She claimed it was a planned Democratic ambush on the poor POTUS. The things they come up with to protect his ass are impressive, to be honest. A town hall with simple and timely questions from undecided voters called an ambush? Whoever comes up with this garbage should get an award for best fiction writer.

Enkasongwriter, 2ndfdl, Share and 15 people reacted
(@polarberry)

None of them would know the truth if it bit them. My concern is that Twitler is going to say something completely and utterly vile about Biden's deceased wife or son and cause him to lose his cool. He is that vile.

I am sure Biden's team is preparing for that, but it would be hurtful no matter how composed Biden is in handling it, and I hope Biden hits back just as hard. There are times when taking the high road just isn't an option.

Isabelle, LalaBella, Share and 11 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

today the trumpets were complaining about the town hall, and it was a scream. They all said it's not real news, implying that his words were twisted - until everyone informed them that it was LIVE. After that there were no responses.

Isabelle, Enkasongwriter, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@suspira44 Thanks!  Have you got a  link for your point?

Here's one link on the NBC Town Hall https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-donald-trump-abc-news-town-hall-description_n_5f61aa5dc5b68d1b09c98b5c

It only says that Ingraham and other Fox hosts claimed the questions were an ambush.

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell No, alas, these were people on Facebook - I wouldn't know where they are now.

(@melmystery)
Noble Member Registered

@suspira44

Didn't the Orange one and his minions just recently berate Nancy Pelosi for walking into a set-up and call her leadership skills into question for basically walking into what was in effect an ambush in its own way.  Shouldn't a U.S. President at a town hall be more prepared for an "ambush" than a House Speaker getting her hair done in a beauty salon?  Just saying.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/trump-takes-another-swipe-at-nancy-pelosi-over-salon-visit/

2ndfdl, Share, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@melmystery I'd say so, yes.

Share, FEBbby23, Share and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@suspira44 They could be Russian trolls trying to mess with you. Why even let them or reports of them on your feed? 

Michele, LalaBella, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell it wasn't my feed, it was someone else's. 

(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

RBG has passed, RIP.

(@michele-b)

Ruth Bader Ginsburg 

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/18/100306972/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-champion-of-gender-equality-dies-at-87

Heartbreaking news and devastation. Now the unraveling truly hits the crisis and change entry point. 

I am beyond sad. No words for what she meant for equality and our democracy.

Isabelle, TriciaCT, RosieHeart and 9 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@jsr78 I just heard this.  I can't like the post, because my heart is breaking for her family and for all of us.  The fight begins.  God help us indeed!

TriciaCT, RosieHeart, Timo and 5 people reacted
(@parizienne)
Noble Member Registered

@michele-b This is just devastating. So profoundly sad. 

TriciaCT, RosieHeart, Timo and 7 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@parizienne

Indeed. My heart is literally bursting with the loss of the incredible majesty of this woman.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/18/100306972/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-champion-of-gender-equality-dies-at-87

Timo, FEBbby23, Timo and 1 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@michele-b I’m am in deep mourning shock.  I can’t even function right now.  I pray for her family and friends and for us and our country.  

share the love and light 

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, SisterMoon and 13 people reacted
Page 6 / 86
Share: