Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random Predictions II

(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

When T was first elected I heard a bunch of intuitive people say they thought "a woman would take T down". I felt electric when I heard this. My first thought was not Nancy Pelosi or even Leticia James (though they both will too) I actually felt it would be Ivanka. I knew that the mob boss mentality that the Orange nightmare posseses would one day be directed at "the family". I felt that Ivanka will do this because she is trying to save her own family, her husband and herself. (apple doesn't fall far from the tree). She will not let her father take her down.

I think Ivanka will turn in evidence against her father to save herself.

I also think that T is developing some dementia, however I feel he will use this and milk it for all it's worth.

RosieHeart, PamP, Luminous and 37 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Odd dream last night-I was traveling & was suddenly in a large luxury house with some fellow travellers looking out the windows. A nasty/omenous storm produced side by side tornados filling the entire the horizon. That's all I could see. Everyone in the house was safe, & we could tell we'd continue to be as the twisters weren't right on top of us, but felt genuine fear for those in the path of the tornadoes. I got my phone, don't know who I was calling, but was letting whomever know that weather had forced a stop in Texas & it was awful out. Certainly hope the dream is not as prophetic as it felt. I got no time frame as a reference.

Seeker4, Rohenna, RosieHeart and 27 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@cindy 

That sounds ominous. 

Could you tell if you were by the water?  If it is a truly weather related dream, I  wonder if you are picking up on a hurricane, especially since hurricanes can cause tornadoes miles away from where they arrive on land. I know you don't know a time frame.  Did you happen to get a sense of the time of year by noticing what the trees looked like or what people were wearing?  

Thank you for sharing what you got with us.  

Seeker4, PamP, TriciaCT and 19 people reacted
(@cindy)

@lovendures Yes, it could be hurricane spawned. When I got out my phone to call whomever, I also tried to take a picture to send. Looking out the opposite side of the house away from the tornadoes, I saw people out on the sand near boulders, but it was so dark I couldn't clearly see ocean, I just surmised it was just out of sight. If I hadn't said I was in Texas in my conversation, I would have guessed that the beach was in CA, or on a volcanic island because of the boulders obscuring the sea. My guess would be late summer or fall, based on the fact the folks on the sand had on jeans or capris & short or long sleeved shirts, but no sweaters or coats. Tho unlike in a hurricane, they weren't fighting winds- there was no sand blowing around, their clothes & hair weren't fluttering. 

Seeker4, PamP, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cindy thanks for sharing the dream.  Sounds prophetic. @lovendures, good idea to ask for details to help with location and time of year.  

Seeker4, PamP, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@cindy)

@jeanne-mayell I was just awestruck at how many twisters there were in a row, stretching from the left side of my line of sight clear to the right side. I was too dumbfounded to even think of counting them. It was quite an outbreak. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cindy your dream of multitudes of tornadoes fits my vision of people living below ground or having a well provisioned basement to protect from high winds as well as temperature extremes. I’ve seen this future coming  for over 30 years. And it fits climate science which has predicted a future of super storms and high winds. Already prevailing wind speeds are well above former times.  They are now making larger wind turbines reap the benefit of greater wind power

Seeker4, PamP, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

Ok, along time ago, I dreamed that I was out side my home, and saw 11 tornados coming my way. I took it to mean troubles coming my way. Since I read about your tornados, I dreamed about seeing several tornados coming down from the sky, but then lifting back up into the clouds. So what could my dream mean? 

Seeker4, PamP, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@elaineg Thanks for posting your dreams. So did the 11 tornados ever materialize as troubles or tornados?  

As for your more recent tornado dream, early in the Covid pandemic, just as it was descending upon the U.S., I had a dream of an anti ballistic missile emerging from the clouds, and heading right for me. Next thing I knew I was seeing several missiles retreating into the clouds. At the time there were two fears looming in the world - the pandemic and Kim Jong Un.  I took the dream to mean that the threats that were on everyone's mind would eventually retreat, both Kim Jong Un and the Coronavirus. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I had three visions come to me this morning while swimming when I was not trying to have visions. First I saw a map of the US with a portion of the southeast highlighted. The highlight covered all or most of Florida, the southern half of Georgia.  It was foretelling an extreme weather event.

Then I saw highlighted a map of Asia, highlighting the southern tip of India from Chennai to the tip of the continent. Again it felt like an extreme climate event, probably a heat dome. 

Finally I saw a map of Africa with sections highlighted but I could not make them out clearly enough to name them.  I need to brush up on world geography to understand these visions better. 

I did not get timing but usually these kinds of unexpected visions represent imminent events.

Editing this post now: Okay, I just checked the Florida weather and it looks like I was simply seeing the projected path of Elsa, ? so false alarm on the vision since it's already forecasted. But the India vision is not happening or predicted at this time so we will see. 

It is strange, though not new for me to get weather forecasts or news events sent direct to my psyche.  I also wonder if the reason spirit sent me these successive visions is that there is a message that they are related - that the weather events are related to each other with the Florida event coming first.  

Also the message of Africa was hard to follow. I saw columns highlight from north to south, like stripes, one big one on the west coast of Africa and another one on the east coast. I realized that the hurricanes that seasonably approach Florida and the Caribbean begin off the West coast of Africa from the hot winds of the Sahara. But that's the extent of my knowledge.

Seeker4, PamP, TriciaCT and 25 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Jeanne, I wonder if you will start giving us “visions during swimming” now like Baba does while she meditates. You must have been in the “vision zone” today while swimming. 

it sounds like people really need to take note of this hurricane!

Seeker4, PamP, TriciaCT and 23 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures The visions might start coming that way again. Back in 2013-2015, I received a spate of long term visions that way. I sensed at the time that something big was was upon us (like  T and the pandemic) and I wanted to know more. 

I am starting to feel that way again. That there is something about to shift, so I will be on the look-out. ❤️ 

However, nothing compares to the incomparable @baba!

Seeker4, Rohenna, RosieHeart and 23 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@jeanne-Mayelle The vision of the columns to the east and west of Africa especially caught my attention for some reason. Could the columns have had anything to do with longitudinal lines? In my mind’s eye, I saw black lines on either side of the continent that looked almost like bar codes. Very interesting…

I get the feeling that we are definitely entering a period of very strong and intense weather events. 

On a different note, this is what I got when I meditated today: 

I see M. McConnell. He keeps saying no but he is getting smaller each time he says it.

I see the Capitol building. There is a little pop and a small plant emerges through the top of the building. A new and growing idea takes hold. The previous vision is related. McConnell doesn’t like whatever this is and it diminishes his power.

Seeker4, PamP, TriciaCT and 25 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba Your visions for today are intriguing. Could the plant popping out of the Capitol be about the greening of America and about sustainability? McConnell wouldn't like this because it is too close to something AOC and other liberals have suggested and it doesn't help the Koch Brothers and the fossil fuel industry. But the fact that you see it coming fits my sense that the extreme heat domes will awaken the public who will then demand green action. 

Regarding my visions of Africa, I just did some research: The Sahara Desert is the major source of Atlantic hurricanes and Pacific cyclones. As for the longitudinal lines, the storms that become hurricanes are formed from north to south along the West African Coast when the hot dry winds over the Sahara blow eastward across Africa and mix with the cooler humid winds along the forested West African Coast. 

https://response.restoration.noaa.gov/about/media/what-does-sahara-desert-have-do-hurricanes.html

It seems that some spirit guide or something was giving me a climate 101 lesson so I would be better able to see the whole global extreme weather events as one event. I hope I can see more of this picture in future visions.

1625515236-Screen-Shot-2021-07-05-at-40019-PM.png

Seeker4, PamP, TriciaCT and 21 people reacted
(@ana)

@lovendures  I'm spot on Elsa's route.  But I am not feeling any anxiety about her.  We are inland so we escape the flooding and the worst of the winds produced by these systems.  Tropical storms of this magnitude are usually just an opportunity to stand on the porch and watch the awesomeness of trees blowing around and rain falling sideways.  Sometimes we lose power but if you are prepared, that does not have to be a big deal.  Knock on wood or whatever, but  I'm kind of looking forward to it.  Hope it is not too damaging for people on the coast.

(@ana)

@jeanne-mayell  And later in the season, as waters warm up, hurricanes start spawning more in the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico. 

Baba
(@baba)

@jeanne-mayell I suspect that today’s vision with the little green plant has to do with the population realizing the danger that extreme weather is posing to the world and demanding green and sustainable solutions (which would not be in the interest of McConnell and those who fund him). 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba Yes I feel that's it. I really love the image of a plant popping up through the top of the Capitol. I just know you got something very real and wonderful.  You usually do, but this one is extra special!

(@coyote)

I've been getting persistent impressions about Japan. I think Japan will have its first female PM this decade, and her ascent will be related to mismanagement of the Olympics and the pandemic by the current PM (Yoshihide Suga).

Seeker4, Rohenna, RosieHeart and 27 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@coyote In several read the future nights, I have been seeing a female PM in Japan. In the past 2/22 read the future night, I saw it for 2028 while PM Suga will resign for December of this year.

Seeker4, Coyote, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
Page 2 / 40
Share: