Notifications
Clear all

My NDE by Coyote

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@vestralux 

Thank you for bring this beautiful writing from Coyote forward for us today. Your words simply beautiful.   I will hold on that that vision that Coyote began by sharing with us, and you now have continued.  

Thank you!

Grace, TriciaCT, Unk p and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@vestralux In my vision of that future time, Coyote is healthy and strong.  I can see him.  And he can hear and communicate easily.  

Thank you, beautiful VestraLux.  I’ve been reading early posts by Coyote today and noted how he responded to you often.  I know you are good friends.  Coyote wrote to many people here and always had wisdom (and humor) to share.  

I hope you can feel the love and peace we are sending you today @Coyote.  

TriciaCT, Unk p, lenor and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

This is the first time I’ve had the opportunity to read this. @Coyote. Thank you for sharing your Truth and love with us. I hope you are surrounded with much Peace. The next chapter is to be with us as a Great Ancestor. I am currently sad reading this forum today but it is bittersweet. I know you’ll be ok as you cross. Take care sweet soul

deetoo, TriciaCT, CC21 and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

I, too, am sad about Coyote. Although he will soon leave his troubled body behind and enter a more comfortable state, we will feel and mourn his absence. Our sense of loss is a tribute to him; he affected us, he mattered.

Last summer my cat died after a long, difficult illness. The morning after her departure, when in a semi-awake state, I felt breath on my neck, smelled an animal smell, a nuzzle on my cheek, then I was flooded with an astounding joy that far surpassed any I had ever felt. I believe she was letting me know that she was very pleased to be in her new state of existence.

If Coyote is headed to a similar place, all is well. Perhaps he can achieve some of his earthly goals from the other side.

Thank you BlueBelle, for your vision of his future.

deetoo, TriciaCT, Aheartbegins and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

@Coyote 

Sending my love to you. Thank you for sharing all of your amazing wisdom with us. 

Isabelle, Grace, 2ndfdl and 31 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Posted by: @raincloud

If Coyote is headed to a similar place, all is well. Perhaps he can achieve some of his earthly goals from the other side.

Thank you BlueBelle, for your vision of his future.

I once had a student-- a young man who had a serene, centered demeanor that left an aura of calm in his wake.  His energy tended to ease tension in everyone around him.  One day said that he would be OK if he were to pass young, as he felt he had done what he needed to do in this life.  The next day he died in an auto accident.  

Although Coyote sometimes expressed frustration at his condition and a desire to be healthy and alive, I suspect he also knew he had done what he was supposed to do.  Bless you Coyote-- go on and continue your holy work on another level. 

DannyBoy, 2ndfdl, FEBbby23 and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

When I tune into @coyote, I feel he is already exploring the great places he will be going when he is freed from his body. But he is also trying to send peace to his family that he is okay. If he could speak to us now, he'd tell us all how the earth will pass through climate change, and how the souls of indigenous people will survive and bring the earth into a new brighter more evolved era of peace.

Tuning into him, I can  feel him smiling in his dream state. If it were not for his attachment to those who are suffering from his situation, his beloved family, he'd be laughing heartily at the visions he sees. When the moment comes for his release, I see him fly far away.  I hear Rumi's "My soul is from elsewhere, and I intend to go there someday." 

@Coyote, may your transition be peaceful.  May your family feel comforted at this time, and know a closeness to you that carries them to new heights of love and wonder. Like your spirit animal, the coyote, may you always adapt, explore, wander this great universe in joy and amazement.  May you also continue the great work you started here. 

Isabelle, DannyBoy, Saibh and 35 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

I have been feeling sad about our dear @coyote and wondering what to say to him and all of you. I felt so blessed to have had him in our lives here on this forum and will forever fondly remember his participation in some of the Wednesday meditations. I can't believe it's been 6 years already! 

I too understood and feel his frustration over the limitations his earthly body gives him. I remember reading about his NDE and how he was so incredibly brave and the sheer determination he had to overcome his condition with his powerful energy. It was so inspiring. 

I know that once he transitions to the place of love and light he will be, that he would want to tell us how wonderful it will be for him to be able to do anything, without constraints. He would definitely not want his family to suffer. I pray that the angels descend upon them and provide them all with uplifting love and peace.

Dear Coyote, I am embracing you in pink and white light to envelope you in love. Thank you for being part of our journey here. I am praying for you and your family. I truly believe that we will meet again! 🌺 ❤️ 🌺 ❤️ 

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, Maggieci and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lizzie)
Prominent Member Registered

The first time I met Coyote I immediately realized that he was sent as a gift to all who meet him. He is a being that came to enlighten and to share his light with us. We should be thankful for that. And the best way to be thankful is to follow his example and work for a better world and for the future of Humanity.

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, deetoo and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote 

Beautifully said! You are such a profound thinker for someone so young. May your vision of your healthier, happier future manifest in your 30s as you saw and may all the intricate spirals of life be heading us toward a better collective future! Please take care of yourself: you have something valuable to teach us....my best wishes for a strong and robust recovery.

Jeanne Mayell, Vesta, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@isabelle I am deeply sorry to inform you that our Coyote passed away a few months ago.  He was a gift to all of us and left a remarkable legacy through his writing on our site.  Coyote experienced his NDE several years ago and that seemed to shape his thinking from that time forward.  He was an extraordinary writer and thinker and it seemed as if he were writing from a higher level of consciousness.  You may read his posts by clicking on his name @coyote and then click activity.  

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, CC21 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

@bluebelle 

Oh my... So sorry to hear this. Had no idea. He appeared to be a remarkably evolved individual and quite impressive. I will re-read his posts. Thank you for telling me. I feel shocked and sobered by this news. May he be in a far better place now.

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: