Notifications
Clear all

Glimpses beyond the Veil-Apparitions and Unexplained Phenomena

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Our son is building a house on a 20 acre piece of land out near the Mt. Rainier wilderness.  His understanding is that the land has never been developed before and he has just started the building process.  Because the land is so isolated and there are building materials on site, our son installed motion detector wildlife cameras on the site.  A few weeks ago, the camera caught an unusual image between two deer.  The deer and apparition are standing in front of a stack of building materials.  Here is the original photo capture.  

FEBbby23, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Topic starter  

And here is an enlarged section of the above photo showing the mysterious figure:  

FEBbby23, PamP, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@bluebelle The image is super-tiny, but I was able to zoom in and to me, it looks very much like a man with a mustache who is wrapped up tight in a fur coat or blanket. A trapper? Really interesting and mysterious!

FEBbby23, PamP, tybin and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Topic starter  

@cc21 That is exactly what I see: a Caucasian man with a mustache wrapped in a long garment or furs.  It’s just the coolest photo!

FEBbby23, PamP, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Hmm. Before opening the pic, I felt a woman-Native American. I can see why you say a man with a mustache. But I'm also picking up two youngsters between the apparition and the deer. I've looked & looked, and I don't think that's more of the weed field. I also am seeing a wheel, like off a wagon or cart by the deer's hind hoof. Of course it is October, and my Velma & Scooby vibes may be coming out. 

FEBbby23, PamP, Vesta and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Topic starter  

@cindy I can see the wheel now and perhaps two shorter figures behind that.  When we are out on that land, there’s such good energy surrounding us.  On a clear day, we can see Mt. Rainier and that seems to add to the positive energy.  The Puyallup tribe is native to the area and their name for the mountain was Tahoma.  I rather wish we could go back to the Native American name.  You’ve given me a lot to think about.

FEBbby23, PamP, Vesta and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@bluebelle, so it's not just me, huh? You can sort of see the two small figures as well. Makes me feel like grandmother/guardian with the kids. Of course, maybe it's a grandfather, but that's not what I was feeling before I opened the pic. The wagon wheel isn't in the here and now, but it was very obvious to me. 

FEBbby23, PamP, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

I'm seeing a blanket or some sort of garment wrapping the larger figure, which feels female to me.  I'm also sensing some smaller figures on the other side of the deer.

Is anyone sensing some figures far back in the woods, towards the right?

FEBbby23, PamP, Vesta and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I see what looks like an angel, a boy in coveralls, pioneer days. It looks like the fawn sees it. It's a nice energy in that place.

FEBbby23, PamP, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@bluebelle 

I see the large figure, wrapped in a blanket, I get that they are a spiritual leader, indigenous, possibly "two spirit". I don't see the wheel, I do see the 2 smaller figures and I also see other figures scattered above and beyond the building materials and in the trees to the left. This is a very crowded spot!

You may want to tell your son to invite an indigenous medicine practitioner to come to the land before he builds to let those spirits know he means no harm, also to ask their permission and express gratitude.

Just building in the middle of this may create some problems down the line spiritually. He may have to do a periodic ritual of gratitude and an indigenous shaman would know best what needs done.

lenor, FEBbby23, PamP and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @laura-f

You may want to tell your son to invite an indigenous medicine practitioner to come to the land before he builds to let those spirits know he means no harm, also to ask their permission and express gratitude.

Just building in the middle of this may create some problems down the line spiritually. He may have to do a periodic ritual of gratitude and an indigenous shaman would know best what needs done.

I was thinking a similar thing... wondering how all the entities would feel about someone intruding on their space and what the repercussions might be.

FEBbby23, PamP, BlueBelle and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

From years of giving readings when I got multiple visions about something, or was working with a group and people had different visions of something, when we were able to validate the visions, it turned out that all of them were correct.  I looked again this morning and saw that the white shape was the skirt of a woman, long willowy from waste down. It also seems that the fawn sees the apparition. Powerful. 

lenor, FEBbby23, CC21 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

Nobel Prize goes to physicists who study the "spooky" science of quantum entanglement. I have long thought that quantum mechanics will one day explain many aspects of what is now considered the occult. 

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2022/oct/04/nobel-prize-for-physics-quantum-mechanics-three-scientists

Isabelle, lenor, CC21 and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@raincloud Glad you brought up the scientific explanation of psychic phenomena -- including readings, the appearance of spirits, visiting the future and the past, and healing. Einstein spotted it decades ago with quantum entanglement. It's science.

Dean Radin, the senior scientist of the Institute for Noetic Sciences in Petaluma CA, wrote a whole book about it called Entangled Minds, published (2006). He also did a Google Tech talk that explains his findings in a 50 minute video. Decades before that he wrote the best-selling The Conscious Universe. 

Unfortunately, as in everything from world is flat, and climate change to the views towards the 1/6 insurrection, there are naysayers -- fundamentalists--skeptics, who go out of there way to debunk these findings, and they have succeeded in silencing Radin after 30 years of work. But they are wrong, and truly they are anti-science when science shows truths they don't want to believe. They are way too interested in debunking. Over time, the truth will become mainstream. 

deetoo, Isabelle, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Today my lovely Aunt passed away.

As my cousin and I had just messaged each other, I found my confusing thoughts straightening out, and began to remember her. I had a vision. I could hear her big infectious laugh (think Liza Minell). She was the littlest sister of my mother and all of her siblings. My mother is the eldest of five. 

I saw my Aunt walking briskly through a swirl of dark clouds, she was in black in a sequin type outfit with purple and black turban, long flowing sleeves, and laughing. Smiling and laughing and as vivacious in the afterlife as she was here. 

I am right in front of her as if to film her. So Much Joy. She is talking excitedly but I can't hear the words. I only can see her and "hear" the energy. She is still with me as I write this. Over my shoulder watching and surprised that I am a medium, something few know about me. She is excited about this new form and existence. She is with loved ones, my Father, My SIL Mom, all reunited, and I see it from across a small wheat field of low wheat and yellow grasses. I see her brother, My Uncle and so many others. There is a real din. My Grandparents have shown up. They are actually looking at me rather intensely. It has been a hard time for me without my daughter. 

I turn away first. I don't like to share my feelings about her. My grandparents wordlessly looked deep into my eyes, without breaking the contact. I imagine they would have sent me comfort or told me to stop being stubborn. 

2ndfdl, Vesta, melmystery and 14 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@ghandigirl 

Wow!  What an experience you just had.  Thank you for sharing it with us.

I am sorry to hear about your aunt.  Sending you a hug.

2ndfdl, Vesta, CC21 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@itsmaibirfday)
Estimable Member Registered

Not my personal experience, but I enjoyed reading about the Third Man Factor today - an unseen presence reported by mountain climbers and explorers during traumatic survival situations that talks to the victim, gives practical advise and encouragement.

https://www.npr.org/2009/09/13/112746464/guardian-angels-or-the-third-man-factor

2ndfdl, Lovendures, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@itsmaibirfday  Thank you.

Gosh, I have never heard of the Third Man Factor! It finally explains Shackleton's survival, to me anyway. When modern sailors with uber-warm clothing and technical equipment duplicated his arduous journey, they made it but not easily.  Shackleton was one tenacious, incredible fellow. ..but knowing he made it with help from the great beyond in the form of the Third Man (or woman) Factor makes it an even more incredible saga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXU1ck7Eez0

FEBbby23 and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@itsmaibirfday 

Very fascinating.  Loved reading the book excerpt!  

ghandigirl and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

The excerpt implied it could be yourself as the third man factor. I'd rather think it was a guardian angel.

FEBbby23, Saga, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: