Notifications
Clear all

General Spiritual Questions and Observations

(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@cc21 What I saw in that meditation was overwhelming to behold. First I was out in space just floating, seeing everything from off planet, like an astronaut, but without a suit. The number and brilliance of the stars was something to behold. Then of course, I could see Earth, the moon, Mars all in view like a science fiction movie. Then there was the beauty and size of the grid. The lines of the grid were gold, like a complex braided or woven gold jewelry chain, only it sort of glowed or shimmered, like it was made of light instead of metal. At each intersection of the grid lines was either a crystal or gem. They were all colors of the rainbow. Following a line, at the one intersection would be a blue stone, then red, green, so on. I have no idea if they were gems like emeralds, rubies, diamonds, sapphires, or if they were colored crystals. At the time I assumed they were gems, just as I had seen when I saw what my friend Maggie told me was the Akashic records building when I described a different meditation to her (I had no clue what that was either when I saw it, nor when she first tried to explain it). When I painted it, knowing I couldn't paint light, or the intricacy, or the gems, I put little bits of color like the rainbow in the fibers of the ropes I used to represent the grid. (my old scanner couldn't pick them up for the picture) At one point during the meditation, I closed my eyes while floating in space, trying to make mental notes of what I was seeing. I got additional images that were psychic instead of physical (not that images we see in meditation are truly physical to begin with). Those images were of connections that individuals on earth were making to the crystals/gems in the grid. I couldn't say if this was to upload or download information, energy, etc. But it appeared to me that in this vast network of gold grid lines and beautifully colored intersections, there were souls on earth who were plugging into the grid. When I opened my eyes again during the meditation, I could not see these connections being made with my eyes. At that point, the images quickly faded, and I aroused from the meditation in my room. It was so impressive, here we are over 25 years later, and I can close my eyes and see it again.

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Luminous and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@cindy What an incredible vision! And I love that it is still so vibrant for you after 25 years. Fascinating to think about the grid and colors and connections. Love it.

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Luminous and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: