Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Curious to know how your dream states have been lately.

Usually I am an active dreamer. Often my dreams are just the ramblings of my subconscious, and less often they are messages from Spirit. (In fact, dreams are one of the main ways I receive messages from my Guides, my Higher Self, or however you want to define it.)

Lately, though, I've been experiencing the oddest phenomenon. For the past several weeks (perhaps months even -- not terribly sure of the timeframe), I cannot remember my dreams. However, I wake with the sensation I've been very actively dreaming -- yet no sense of anything remains. This, for me, is quite odd.

I should note that I am not taking any medications, nor am I drinking alcohol or taking any substances that would cause my sleep or dream state to be altered. So for me this is very odd (and not a little disconcerting!).

This morning, however, I did awake with a memory of my dreams, and I mention them because they were so central to a theme @coyote often mentions: the Wendigo. I was in a small town -- although I use the term "I" here loosely, as I'm not sure I was myself -- and a Wendigo was stalking the community. I had a sense of watching it move from a vantage point. At one point I was hiding inside a home (felt abandoned) and saw it perhaps smell me? or otherwise sense me; as it neared I went out the back to escape it.

I also remember what I think was an unconnected dream of a fire in a structure that might have been my home. I remember everyone evacuated yet when I walked around to the back a huge portion of the house was untouched and I was able to go inside -- which makes me think the fire was not as big a deal as initially thought, because I was able to go in and get many things out. Later there appeared to be much smoke damage but nothing had seemed to actually burn, if I remember correctly.

Anyway I mention them here because these are the first dreams I've remembered in a long time, and because of the Wendigo element. 

Curious to know if anyone else's dream states have been similarly affected, and what you make of these first ones to grace my conscious memory in some time.

PamP, CC21, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

@sistermoon 

If I feel like I've had very active dreams the night before, then usually I feel very rested and refreshed even if I don't remember them. So I guess how your body feels when you wake up can be a guide about whether you should be disconcerted. 

Regarding the wendigo dreams, I've had quite a few dreams involving floods and fires since July. But they haven't concluded the way your dreams have. Your dream is very hopeful, and if it's the first you've remembered in months, then that's likely a good sign for you personally and the collective.

PamP, CC21, Unk p and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chromosomexy)
Prominent Member Registered

I had a dream last night. I have very weird dreams usually. I dreamt that a woman was pregnant and her baby was under threat of evil forces. There were 7 transformers providing protection to her and the world. I think the transformers may have been an interpretation of archangels or totem guardians. They allowed the woman to pull their hearts out and swallow them so they could also grow inside her womb to protect the child and allow their DNA to combine with the baby. When the woman was supposed to give birth, the 7 protectors would return to their former selves. An evil presence which seemed more like a space ship was scouting and looking for the pregnant woman. With the guardians inside her womb, she transformed into a new planet or world. She was way more powerful than the ones hunting her. If this dream is prophetic than by my estimate of a 9-month pregnancy, something big and world-changing should happen by July 2022. Does anyone else have any interpretations of this or feel anything really big is coming?

PamP, Coyote, CC21 and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@chromosomexy Thanks for posting and welcome to the Forum!  Your dream is both Biblical and beautiful.  And while I don't know about the nine months time frame, it says that a new more evolved human is forming. I have had many dreams over the years of a baby in my womb or in my arms, only to realize it was my own transforming self.

Your dream is about humanity transforming itself.  I love that the spirit guides who have been guiding and protecting us are now going to allow their hearts to become flesh in a new generation of human. 

Your dream fits my own feeling this past week that we are going through another acceleration or surge and that spirit guides are working through us now more intensely than ever.

They are showing up more overtly when I'm giving readings and when I'm guiding people during the Circle of Light, and they came to me in a dream last week. As climate change is surging, so too is our consciousness.   I've always thought the two would coincide -- a surge in the disintegration of the natural world, and a surge in humanity's awakening.

I've noticed that the progressives and light workers who come to me for readings, and those who come to this Forum, are feeling the pressure to evolve right now.

I keep asking spirit what it means to evolve and the answer I receive is itself evolving.  

I get a a greater understanding of others, more empathy, an understanding of the radical interconnectivity of  all beings, greater love and honesty, and the need to confront darkness and lies without apology. To be loving and empathic but not codependent.

I also felt this past week a rising fervor to go zero carbon.

PamP, Coyote, CC21 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@chromosomexy

Welcome to the forum.  Um, wow.  I experienced total chills at the part of your dream where the woman with the guardians’ DNA in her womb transformed into a new world.  Your dream is profound and I suspect, prophetic.  The dream and your interpretation are utterly beautiful and I will read it over and over.

Here’s what I’ve learned about my intuition:  a physical response just amplifies what I’ve read or experienced.  That’s my intuition telling me to pay close attention and in this case, that your dream has great meaning.  Not only is this dream a gift to you, it has become a gift to all of us in this community.  We are living through a period of chaos and fear and this dream feels like a message of hope for humanity.  

I do feel that something will happen to change the political landscape within the next year.  I don’t know what form that change will take, but my sense is that the conventional wisdom about mid term elections is going to be upturned.

Again, welcome to the forum.  I look forward to your posts.  

PamP, Coyote, CC21 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@chromosomexy 

The was some dream!

It reminds me of indigenous creation stories from around the word.  The number 7 stands out also with creation as in the Old Testament there were 6 days in which God created the world and then rested on the 7th.  Creation would seem to be a theme.

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forum.  

PamP, Coyote, CC21 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I don't know what is more exciting to me, @chromosomexy's dream or @blubelle and @lovendure's responses to it. Bluebelle, I love how you got the physical body reaction to signal an intuitive response that something is big.  I am feeling that now too after reading both of your posts.  Oh I know we have a way to go on this journey.  But I feel an acceleration right now.  

PamP, Coyote, CC21 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chromosomexy)

Thank you for your responses. As I read through your replies and read back over my dream, I'm wondering now if it's not directly related to the war on the female body that the conservatives have waged. If so, then my dream is signaling to me that the patriarchy will decrease in power and the matriarchy is rising with even greater strength. It must have been a divine feminine energy that is awakening. It is very, very powerful and will make the old male-dominated system look weak by comparison. 

Coyote, CC21, Unk p and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@chromosomexy 

There are many wars being waged right now, all simultaneously. Wars against women, against democracy, against decency, against facts, against common sense. These wars threaten our civil society on many levels. That there are invisible forces guarding the gestation of better outcomes gives me so much hope. 

Welcome @chromosomexy. Loved your dream.

Maggieci, Lovendures, CC21 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@chromosomexy   Actually, I woke up this morning thinking about your dream and recognized the same thing, that this is about the rise of the feminine, the beginning of matriarchy.  This will transform our world.

Lovendures, CC21, Unk p and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote That's quite interesting you say that because I would say that, on nights I don't remember my dreams, I have indeed been waking feeling more rested and refreshed than usual.

I should also note that in neither dream did I feel a sense of fear. Despite the fact that I was being stalked in one and facing a blaze in the other, I remained calm and ultimately was able to navigate each situation better than I might have otherwise. Hopefully that does bode well for the collective.

Coyote, Lovendures, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Your dream fits my own feeling this past week that we are going through another acceleration or surge and that spirit guides are working through us now more intensely than ever.

Jeanne - as I read these words I received a sound in my ear that is basically the equivalent of a 'ding ding ding!' as if my guides were validating this point.

I have felt that more and more people are 'awakening' -- a term I don't quite like so much thanks to its connections to the Q movement -- but regardless I do feel a rise in the collective accelerating now.

Coyote, Lovendures, CC21 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@chromosomexy Your interpretation fits my 2014 vision of the rise of matriarchy during the mid to late 2020s. It was one of those visions that spirit gave me and keeps reminding me that it is true.  

It also loosely fits an ancient Hindu astrology that we are in the darkest age of World Patriarchy, called the Khali Yuga, and it shifts into matriarchal age in the mid 2020's.

But people must understand the nuances of this prophecy and how change occurs. When change involves an entire collective, it is not easy to detect it and you can lose hope if you are impatient or are suffering from personal struggles.  

It's a shift in the whole collective, which means it builds in a spiral form. Spiralic movement means it changes imperceptibly at first and then, with accelerating pace, it rises exponentially towards the actual point where we see that we are in a new paradigm. 

The Hindu prophecy, which is based in their astrology, shows four phases in a vast cycle that is 12,000 years long or 3,000 years for each phase. If you try to research it, you may not find what I am seeing. There are many different versions of it out there because people, not spirit, make those interpretations.  I stand by my own visions first. 

LivingFree2, Coyote, Lovendures and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@sistermoon Our last posts crossed in the mail!  Thank you for posting your own validating response that we are going matriarchal.

LivingFree2, Lovendures, CC21 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@turtle26)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell yes! RE Kali Yuga, this is thought to be dominated by low consciousness, conflict, and natural disasters (i.e. climate change). Although texts differ, there is emerging consensus that we will emerge from this period starting in 2025. This definitely seems to fit with your timeline. 

Vesta, CC21, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@chromosomexy 

I agree with everything that's been said about your dream. I don't know where you live in the world, but beginning in February the US will be in a Pluto return, which fits with your idea of something big happening in 9 months.

Maggieci, Jeanne Mayell, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chromosomexy)

@coyote 

Thanks Coyote. I live in south central Pennsylvania. In the dream, I got the sense that the woman was between 1-2 months into her pregnancy already. 

I've heard about the Pluto Return- our nations first one. Also, this Friday there will be a lunar eclipse that lasts 3 hours and will be the longest lunar eclipse we've seen in centuries. 

BlueBelle, CC21, Coyote and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@turtle26 Oh turtle26, (I almost called you sea turtle), I would love to know what you know about the Kali Yuga.  This wonderful community member @Asian who posted right before the forum started, told me about it. I wish he would come back and talk about it. He was terrific. I only know what he told me and what I've read on line. There are so many different perspectives on it, that I can only grab the one that I first learned.  I have my own visions but it was so validating and wondrous to read about an entire ancient cosmology that matched my visions. 

seaturtle26, Vesta, seaturtle26 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

My husband and I would at times wake up with the other yelling each others name. I read it was a spirit guide being replaced. So since he died, it hadn't happened until recently. I woke up with my daughter calling Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom. No yelling. So am I getting a softer type spirit guide? I did call her to make sure she was OK. I watched the tv series show Major of Kingstown last night. Won't watch again as it is on Paramount +, but they told the story of the Trail of Tears. The Natives were ferried across the Mississippi River, but they weren't allowed to take their dogs. Three thousand dogs jumped in the river to follow, and drowned.  It was so sad. I never heard of this. I'm an animal person, I kind of wish I hadn't heard about it. 

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@turtle26)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I love sea turtles and have considered them my spirit animal - so much so that it's on my handle here! I can write so much more - but briefly, you are right that there are so many perspectives on it - and people have disagreed regarding the timeline of when this period ends as well. According to the Vedas, the Kali Yuga is the worst/most destructive of the four cycles. The Kali Yuga is dominated by materialism and selfishness, natural disasters, and low consciousness. The thing is that the Vedas also note that where there is light, there cannot be darkness! So despite being in this "terrible" period so to speak, each one of us individually can move toward the light. With the sentiments expressed by so many wise and amazing people on this forum, it is even more essential that to emerge from this period, we seek the light. It is thought that each "Yuga" lasts 2700 years, and is followed by a transition period of 300 years. The 2025 timing would be the start of the transition period although all signs seem to point to us already being within that timing given the acceleration of climate change, coupled with the general awakening of higher consciousness. Transitions within this framework also bring about an acceleration of change - each "event" brings about a collapse of existing structures in order for more spiritually evolved frameworks to take hold. So it truly does "fit" very nicely with your predictions and those of many others!

Maggieci, LivingFree2, CC21 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 48 / 63
Share: