Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

I recently dreamed of my father. He told me I was going to come into a big sum of money soon. I was afraid he was warning me that my mom was going to pass and I would get my inheritance, so I tried to put it out of my mind.  I saw my mother the next day, unexpectedly, when I was told I could come anytime without an appointment now. So I hopped in the car and then remembered the dream while I was visiting.

Yesterday I got a seismic reduction in billable hours from my job, and lost roughly half my income in the second pay cut since Covid. 

In the last twenty four hours everything has turned on its head. But as of a few minutes ago, I now have a promising lead on a pt job, at a place I already have worked, and love, and a lead on a new home that has everything I wanted and some lucky financial developments, also in the last 24 hours.

What a difference a day can make. 

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, deetoo and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

In late May I dreamt that I was a young Orthodox Jewish man, 17 or 18 years old. I was wearing the traditional black clothing and felt hat, and I was in a gymnasium packed with other similarly dressed people. However I was near the gym's exit, and I bowed out because I didn't feel compelled by what was being celebrated: I was leaving the faith for good. That was the dream.

This was not a dream exclusively about Judaism. It was about people leaving behind religious dogma all across the world as we absorb new cosmic energy, especially among people born since 1999. I dreamt about a Jewish gathering because my brain was saturated with images from the mass casualty events that had taken place over the previous month at Orthodox celebrations in Israel. I'm writing about this now because there's an article in today's New York Times about India's rapidly dwindling Parsi (Zoroastrian) community. The article discusses proximate causes for the decline, but I think the ultimate cause is that dogmatic belief resonates less and less with the cosmic waves that began being felt on Earth in the latter half of the 20th century.

Religions with overtly misogynist or homophobic teachings will dwindle the fastest, but ultimately the entire world is probably heading towards a loose, spiritually-minded monotheism. Religious belief has given the world a lot of beauty, so one could be saddened by the disappearance of religious communities. But I think the various strands of religion will live on in diffuse form in their musical, culinary, and altruistic traditions. 

Lauren, lenor, Maggieci and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote Thank you for sharing your dream.  I loved it and I loved your interpretation.  I know that Christian churches are in decline and losing members over the past few decades.  The influence of the religious right and the evangelicals will most likely continue to contribute to that decline.  Personally, I have always held the teachings of Christ in great regard.  However, I’ve gradually come to experience spiritual life in whole new way, free of the dogma of formal church.  In exploring consciousness and intuition, I’ve felt the church was too restrictive and less open to mystical experiences.  Yet even as we experience expanded consciousness in our meditations and prayers, my sense is that it all comes back to love, the power of love, the highest calling that is to love one another.

Lauren, lenor, PamP and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@bluebelle 

I agree that politicized Christianity is turning people away from the church in the US, Latin America, parts of Africa, and Russia in quiet ways that will quickly become obvious once the charismatic leaders run out of steam. The Christian evangelical movement, Hindu nationalism, Islamism, and even the militant strands of Buddhism all feel like last gasps to me. Like a beast lashing out in its death rattle, these movements can still do damage. So I guess the thing to do as an individual is to focus on one's personal growth endeavors and the cultivation of love so that the vibes we're sending out counter the energy of hate.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, lenor and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

I've got nothing on last night's dreams, other than they were wildly vivid and seemed important at the time.

1)  I'm about to start the audition process for the show I'm directing at the high school this fall (that part is true)  - We have a huge number of students including the right number of boys.  Suddenly we're all in a Cosco buying a massive blue shag roll up rug and the high school principal is there trying to stop us.  He is shirtless and hairy but no one seems to notice.  His skin is very red, like he's sun burned.  

2)  I'm at pet smart with my daughters.  We're returning their hamster Ziggy who died a week ago (he was old!) but he was alive and in the box and shaking with fear.  I found this odd but not enough to get out of line and console him.

And one from a few nights ago:  People dressed in black robes with white skin and human faces, but the top of their head was tall and like a hood behind them. They didn't scare me but they didn't make me comfortable either.  We were all in the woods together.

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, PamP and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herukane)
Noble Member Registered

Okay so this was an interesting dream I had last night. Actually two of them but this one is what sticks with me the most. 

It all began with me sitting with a guy outside in like a cafe area. He asked me a question about a story he just told. I looked at him and gave what was a quirky answer. But as he tilted his head like "come on, be serious." I laughed and said, okay, so there are two ways to answer the question.

In the dream I gave a long winded explanation for both but they could be summed up as the first being a sort of romantic, looking through rose colored glasses, picturesc view, you know like where you stop before the result gets super serious even though the answer given is serious. The second option was more detailed, seriously, philosophical - talking about the people, and kings, and the gods, and the nature of reality. 

He just smiled at me and was like 'good'. Then there was a commotion and a man, a titan of a man - actually he had a face like King Triton from the Little Mermaid - which is like 'what?' cause while the movie is amusing I don't consider it the best of Disney, not judging, just my take. 

Anyway the guy, says, "come son, we have to go, its time to leave here." He stops and sees me sitting there, turns to look at me, nods and says "you can come too". 

I sort of complain, disagree, but get swept up in the whole parade of leaving with the rest. As I look around I get the feeling of like the supernatural heading from Earth to the place they truly live. 

The vision then shifts naturally and I am in a vast chamber and being told that I can only head forward if I am judged by the gods that lie in this room - half of which are 'light' and half of which are 'dark', but all are necessary. As I gaze upon the gods sitting in chairs waiting to judge all those who came from Earth before they can head back to the realm they came from I get a feeling of them and their archetypes. And archetype is a good way to discover it - Justice, Peace, Power, Earth, Sea, Travel, Magic, Knoweldge, etc etc. But also the gods of darker, yet also totally necessary things. 

I start going through, some just look at me and nod for me to pass. After this happens a few times I comment about it confused and they basically answer that they don't oversee something that directly can judge me. So I continue. 

But I don't just let me be judged, I converse with them. I talk Justice and Law with them, and Time with the god of Time - I get into a spiritied debate with that one. Talking about loops and flows and how we have done this before and again and such. I see a lot of gods nodding and looking intrigued with what I have to say. 

All the while the King Triton figure - who feels like God while the others are gods - watches in glee and amusement at what I am doing to the status quo. 

I finish the pass through the gods of Light and are about to turn down the row to the gods of the Dark when I wake up. 

The feeling of being accepted by the King Triton figure and also parlaying with the divine figures was super interesting. As was the concept, the feeling, that while there might be a God, that is a Creator, in the singular, the other divine forces under said being are no less gods themselves. 

The fact that I was totally having a debate and discussion and a philosophical battle that was in fact changing some of their thoughts was also brilliant. 

Anyway, not sure if it meant anything or whatever but it was totally cool and such. 

Unk p, FEBbby23, Maggieci and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herukane)
Noble Member Registered

Okay so I don't know, or really think, that this has any meaning but its totally hilarious and I think something to give a chuckle at is totally worth sharing. 

Last night i totally dreamt that I was Willy Wonka. Yeah. That. I opened up Wonka World and I did it in an underground environment so we could sort of test the creations in a way that doesn't cause harm or anything. 

In the dream I went around doing stuff out in the open and then I realized it wasn't safe so I began looking for land and then dug a hole and began constructing an underground business park. I even sang the song 'The Candyman Can' from the movie as a bunch of people were testing the products. (Which i knew was safe - like in the dream I even said to someone 'so because of where we are doing this ANYTHING that happens can be undone, no harm, no foul, nothing deadly.') 

Now I know yesterday was Halloween but I didn't really think of Willy Wonka at all the whole day so its not like it was in my head. 

So yeah, amusing. 

ghandigirl, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@herukane I think of underground world as the unconscious, which is also where inventions, truths, creativity happen.  It's where genius resides. Dream baby dream.

deetoo, FEBbby23, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I just woke up after having this dream and felt for whatever reason that it was important to write it down and share it: 

I dreamt that I was walking in a procession with Prince Harry and a long line of important people. I noticed that his brother was there too. It bothered me that we weren’t walking in an orderly line 2 by 2 as would befit a formal procession. Since everyone was all mixed up walking anyway, I went over to his brother and asked if it bothered him that we weren’t sticking to the normal way of doing things and he looked at me and said, “No one cares anymore.” I was very surprised. 

Could it have to do with the future of and changes to English monarchy and how they operate? Any other ideas? I wondered if it could have anything to do with ecology and the Earth on some level but I can’t quite make the connection. 

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jess and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@baba I’m awake tonight - booster shot recovery- and this came to me. The main impression I had of your dream is that it is transpersonal in a big way and then began to perceive connections- see if this resonates at all:

This feels like a transpersonal dream of the highest order. It seems to be about a reorganizing renewal of the original energy of England that is infused with the light of Mary Magdalene. The monarchy may turn itself inside out to support the rise of the feminine, the Earth, Nature. Great power is gathering to bring light and peace to the planet. The plants are helping, the roses especially and the great trees are giving their utmost. Like Treebeard and the Ents in LOTR.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, lenor and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

@baba Hi Baba

i am ordinary and don’t have intuitive powers but to my mind I personally think the Queen has kept the Monarchy going. Once she dies I think things will change and it (the Monachy) won’t really have any power anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if Australia, Canada and other countries who have the Queen as Head of State will change what they do. Maybe become republics etc. That dream may just be foretelling those changes. Really who wants this Master/servant, worship nonsense anymore. I think she has kept it alive and once she has gone any respect for Royalty will just fade away and possibly will happen quite quickly. Though people might still want to see what Kate is wearing.

Trust all well with you. This is just an opinion nothing more.

Take care

Regards to all

lenor, Avon, deetoo and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@baba 

I agree with what's already been said. Today's monarchies are already an anachronism, and the new arising energies will make it much harder for them to keep going. So yes, I think this is a dream about the breakup of the British monarchy post-Elizabeth and how that aligns with an ecological understanding of our world.

Posted by: @matildagirl

Though people might still want to see what Kate is wearing.

This made me snort with laughter.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@baba your dream coincided with the Glasgow climate summit.

CNN report on the participation of the monarchy:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/05/uk/royal-news-newsletter-11-05-21-scli-gbr-cmd-intl/index.html

polarberry, FEBbby23, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@matildagirl I used to pick the longest check out line at the grocery store so I would have time to flip through the tabloids there to see what Diana was wearing! 

Vesta, polarberry, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

@marigold likewise, still do for Kate sometimes.

Vesta, polarberry, Marigold and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Bluebelle and Coyote,

I am a devout Christian (or at least I try to be; I have a hot temper lol) and I haven't been to church in years. Doubt I'll ever go back.

Evangelicals voted in overwhelming numbers for T, and they seemingly embrace all the evil he stands for. To say they've lost their way is putting it mildly.

ghandigirl, that is wonderful. I'm happy for you!

ghandigirl, Unk p, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

On Saturday night/Sunday morning I dreamt of monarch butterflies. In the dream I was on the Cape May peninsula, since that is where i saw the monarch migration this September. I was standing on a boardwalk in some sort of savanna area, looking north, and I knew Delaware Bay was a few hundred yards to my left. The sunlight made it look as though it was either an hour after sunrise or an hour before sunset. I saw one monarch fluttering over me flying south, and I thought "I had no idea you can see migrating monarchs in November." Soon after that I saw 2 more monarchs heading south, then the dream ended.

I was stressed out about several personal things in my life when I had the dream. Since butterflies are powerful symbols of transformation and monarchs specifically are also symbols of persistence (they migrate thousands of miles each year) I know this dream is a personal message from my guides abut persisting. If you are discouraged right now, this dream may also mean something to you.

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Here is an amazing and beautiful "transpersonal dream" story which began with an incredible dream during the pandemic and became so much more. 

The link at the bottom will take you to the entire wonderful story as well as some beautiful photos.  Enjoy and be inspired. 

When we pay attention to our dreams, we can change the world.

As the COVID-19 pandemic began raging across the globe in spring 2020, Navajo photographer https://tapahe.com/" }">Eugene Tapahe had a dream. He was sitting on the grass at Yellowstone National Park (which extends across Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho) and watching bison graze under the setting sun. Suddenly, jingle dress dancers appeared and started performing the traditional Ojibwe healing dance, with the bison slowly joining in. “All of a sudden, I felt like I was at peace,” Tapahe says. “At the time, everything felt hopeless and dismal, and we didn’t really know what was going to happen. But in the dream, I felt a sense of hope and healing.” When he awoke, he wanted to bring that feeling to reality—and to share that feeling of peace with other Indigenous communities suffering too.

And thus, the https://www.instagram.com/jingledressproject/?hl=en" }">Jingle Dress Project was born. Tapahe launched the project last year with his two daughters, Erin and Dion Tapahe, and their friends, Sunni and JoAnni Begay, who are also Navajo (the dance is performed by women and Two-Spirit people, and originally derives from the Ojibwe tribe). The four dancers have since been performing the jingle dress dance in various communities across the U.S., with Eugene photographing them along the way. During difficult times, they have been using the dance as a way to uplift communities. “The jingle dress is really important for Native people, and the purposes of healing,” Eugene says. “In our Navajo traditions, we believe that there are four worlds, so each of them represent one of our worlds.” They have brought the dance to 20 national and state parks so far, including Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Central Park—and there’s a specific reason for each one. “When colonization happened, those are the lands that were taken from Native people first,” Tapahe says. “They were plush lands, with food and water.”

https://www.vogue.com/article/jingle-dress-project-indigenous-design?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=onsite-share&utm_brand=vogue&utm_social-type=earned&fbclid=IwAR1_-tqOxdmcgTkdYPH43R-KPCf5Py2HEqI6gxRcEt4o7_8bN4iJohHaeIM

Vesta, Unk p, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@lovendures Wow! What an incredible story. Beautiful and powerful.

Vesta, Unk p, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

On Tuesday night 11/2 (really Wed morning), in the wee hours after the election, I saw Radar O'Reilly in my dreams- the psychic character from M*A*S*H. He smiled and noted that they should change the name of the movie to Legal Eagles. The dogs woke me so I didn't get anything else. As I went on line shortly after waking, I saw headlines about election returns (nothing specific-just a link to pending results), my gut said that my dream was related somehow. Anyone else get something like this?

Vesta and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 47 / 63
Share: