Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@lilinoe)
Reputable Member Registered

@vestralux

OK, I'll give it a go. If this were my dream this is how I would interpret it:

- Driving on a familiar road in a place you lived for many years = I (the collective/Western society) am going along my usual, familiar, old way. 

- There are multiple traffic lights/stops and all the turns are different = There are a lot of signs that things are changing and/or that things need to slow down, people need to stop.

- You take the ramp, even though you know it will take you the wrong way. (You were pressured and confused.) = I am continuing my usual mode of operation, even though I have an uneasy feeling. Maybe I am even trying to stay on the straight and narrow path.

- The road narrows, becomes much too vertical, etc. = This is not working. I can’t even see a way ahead. It is deadly and I’m stalled.

= Why am I going to the city center anyway? Why am I trying to drive there? Why am I even driving on a familiar interstate?

- I feel male, speeding recklessly on a motorcycle towards Atlanta or D.C. = I am on an adrenalin high going to a place of power (I am male energy on a powerful, fast chariot). - I’m weaving impossibly in and out of traffic = It’s a big game. I’m “winning” and I don’t care abut putting others in danger.

- I end of in the back of a large box truck, being jostled and squeezed between two GIANT rolls of toilet paper = It is ridiculous. 

= It is ridiculous. The old ways have gotten to be ridiculous, as well as very dangerous for a lot of people. Now the powerful are getting squeezed.

= What happened to the motorcycle, the powerful machine that took powerful people places? 

Overall, I would interpret this dream about the “interesting times” we are living in now. I would think the dream is about the anxiety we are all feeling about problems with COVID-19, threats to democracy, the environment, economics, inequality, and more. We know things have got to change in a big way and they will. We will need a whole lot of toilet paper to clean up all the excrement the ones in power are leaving behind. 

BlueBelle, Coyote, VestraLux and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Because we are all living in a Covid Pandemic, I also am getting that vibe, that the dream is related to the virus.  Well, that and the TP.  Ha Ha.

Your dream reminds me of a new problem which is being associated with the virus.  The blood clotting issues.  If the interstate is a vein, normally the blood would flow as expected through the veins.  The virus however is causing the unexpected to happen on the "vein interstate".  The normal route for blood flow  is getting stuck ( gravel).  A stuck vein highway would produce a blood clot.  The path way forward is truly deadly.

If it isn't about the blot clots, it could still be about the virus and society.  Maybe about people wanting to move forward but that it is not the best pathway right now.

Perhaps the path that Georgia or DC is taking in opening up society again is the wrong path and deadly?

Your 8ft TP rolls are really funny.  How is your TP situation? :D

Let me know if anything might ring true for you.  I have read many people are having strange  pandemic related dreams right now.

Coyote, VestraLux, Baba and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

Hi @vestralux.  Ever since I had this dream I've noticed a lot of people having dreams about climbing and I've come to believe they are often messages about the upward spiritual path we are beginning as a collective.  In your case, I think @lilinoe's analysis is pretty spot on, but I feel the overall message is about your spiritual path rather than any earthly events.  Spirit is telling you to slow down and take your time to explore each of the paths that are presented to you... By rushing because your feel you "have to", you may end up on the most arduous route, up the treacherous cliff, when you could have taken that lovely back road through the hills. At the moment, the "direct" route may seem fastest but you can't see the roadblocks that lie ahead.

As for the motorcycle, the concept of yin and yang came to me.  You are being asked to bring more balance into your life.  The motorcyclist embodies reckless yang energy whose actions eventually result in being stuck in the lower energies of the base chakra (toilet paper - elimination). Again, I believe the message is to slow down, breathe, balance the yang drive to take action with the yin side of just being and expressing and your journey will be a lot smoother.

Coyote, Laynara, VestraLux and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

What will happen to those who are not intuitive? Will they have a place in Gaia?

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@laynara everyone is intuitive.  The basic building block of the multiverse is energy and all information is a form of that energy.  Because we are all energy, we all have the ability to read that information.  The reason some don't realize this is because they are "encased" in the very low vibrations of this existence which act to impede the flow of energy so much that it is difficult to "read"  In order to become more intuitive, all you need to do is remove the blockages.  By the doing this, you will also find that at the core we are all the highest form of this energy, Love.

Unk p, Coyote, Share and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

@frank that was informative. I feel the need to be in nature all the time, its a breath of fresh air and makes me feel loved and relaxed. I am sorry if I came of as insensitive,but I know not everyone will notice their intuitive sides, but can feel the love and connection with others. I believe I'm just curious for those who aren't tuned in with their intuitive side.

Jeanne Mayell, VestraLux, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @laynara

@frank that was informative. I feel the need to be in nature all the time, its a breath of fresh air and makes me feel loved and relaxed. I am sorry if I came of as insensitive,but I know not everyone will notice their intuitive sides, but can feel the love and connection with others. I believe I'm just curious for those who aren't tuned in with their intuitive side.

This is where light workers come in.  Our job is to help those who may not be able to start on their own.  All that is needed is a little spark of Love and the process is like a flame that takes off.

Coyote, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

@frank I don't believe im intuitive enough to do predictions, but I can feel peoples emotions when I'm near them and sometimes I mimic that emotion not knowing it. I know when someone is troubled. I feel the collective energy, but to stay on topic I don't dream very often and when I do it can go either way. 1) its peaceful and has my family in it 2) a nightmare that usually happens because I have something troubling me before i fall asleep. 

Sorry if that is jumbled and makes no sense, I'm not great with my words, i usually express my emotions more physically. ?

Share, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @lilinoe

I would think the dream is about the anxiety we are all feeling about problems with COVID-19, threats to democracy, the environment, economics, inequality, and more. We know things have got to change in a big way and they will. We will need a whole lot of toilet paper to clean up all the excrement the ones in power are leaving behind. 

@lilinoe, that was beautiful! Excellent intuitive perspective and one I share wholeheartedly. Thank you for breaking it down so well for all of us here. 

Posted by: @lovendures

...Your dream reminds me of a new problem which is being associated with the virus.  The blood clotting issues. 

...Perhaps the path that Georgia or DC is taking in opening up society again is the wrong path and deadly?

@lovendures, I love your insights too. In dreams, I find that every word, character, action, figure, image, place, etc. can carry multiple layers of meaning—all at once. So, I find it deeply significant that you see the new revelations related to CoVid's thrombosis concerns mapping over the symbolic roadways (as arteries and veins). The gravel in the first dream did become a real concern as I drove. 

And yes! I think the appearance of Georgia and DC were more significant than I'd originally realized. 

@frank, thank you so much for your read, as well. You know, I'm just now realizing how often I dream that I'm either witnessing a man behaving recklessly on a motorcycle (in many dreams, I'm no one; just a disembodied observer), or that I'm the man on the motorcycle, even while knowing in the dream that I'm not actually the rider. I'm just along for the ride, so to speak.

Last year, in fact, I recorded a very vivid dream about a man like this who had solid black eyes and felt "possessed." He tore through traffic on a motorcycle and into the glass front of a bank where he proceeded to shoot multiple people until he was finally killed by a SWAT team, some of whom he managed to shoot in the process.

Initially, I saw this man riding toward me very fast on the back of a motorcycle (I was in a car on an interstate near a large city). When he got close I could see his eyes were solid black as he looked directly at me. Then he drove right through my car and I was somehow with him in his body as he crashed into the bank and committed a mass shooting. I wasn't afraid in the dream; I was just very, very aware of how this man was feeling internally as he did all of this (pure rage and adrenaline) and trying to feel for what was motivating him (the desire to destroy/create chaos). He had zero fear of death. He only wanted to survive so he could continue to do more violence.

He was finally shot multiple times as he was climbing up a wall/ceiling (inhuman feat) inside the bank. I was still inside him, looking out of his eyes as this happened (dreams are strange) and, again, he felt absolutely nothing.

The policeman who finally managed to shoot him down was a young Black officer whose face I can still see clearly in my mind. He was terrified but absolutely willing to die in order to stop this shooter. The shooter was looking back at that policeman's face when there was the sensation of falling and everything went dark. [This was only the second dream I can recall having in which I (or the body I was in) actively died.]

TriciaCT, Coyote, Lilinoe and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

@frank I meditate when i get overwhelmed or feel negative emotions and it really cleans my mind, I try to help my intuitive it usually is gut feelings more than anything for me. I don't know if that is normal or not.

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@laynara  That's perfect.  You are basically clearing your energy field of those negative emotions during meditation because of your intention to do so.  In addition you can also ask for guidance or inspiration right before you meditate for almost any issue you are having.  You could even ask for guidance on improving your intuition. ❤️ 

TriciaCT, Share, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

@frank thank you for the advice I'll try it next time. Peace and quiet can be rare sometimes with my little boy around, I don't mind it at all though ??

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@vestralux

I think you have gotten some great thoughts about you dream, some wonderful insights.   Yes, I also think dreams can have multiple meanings and symbolism. 

If you are having multiple motorcycle dreams over the years, it sure would be interesting to figure out if there is a relationship with the motorcycle appearing a dream and what is happening in your waking life.   It may symbolize something specific to you.  ( Anxiety, stress, needing freedom or to break free).  Start taking note of how things are going in your waking life when a motorcycle pops into a dream again, in case you notice there is a deeper meaning to it presenting itself to you.  

I love the idea of needing to slow down and having balance.  

deetoo, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Thanks, @lovendures

Not sure how familiar you are with astrology, but all of my planets are sitting in the 4th quadrant of my chart, the one representing the incarnated soul's focus on developing deeper awareness in and service for the wider human collective. 

I'm a solitary person who works peacefully from home (12th House); have for years. There literally ain't nothing goin' on in the area of personal affairs, which is just how I like it. As a double Sag, freedom and independence are primary, as necessary to me as breathing, and I've created a life that meets those needs, for which I'm deeply grateful. It allows me to focus on my work.

For the last 10-15 years, my dreams have been highly collective in nature. The collective is what I think about, research, read, learn, and write about every day. So, I interpreted the first two dreams I posted in relation to our national CoVid situation, as you did. The motorcycle shooter dream, for me, has to do with the way we're all feeling about the mass shooting epidemic. It had been happening so much at that point that we'd started to feel a bit dead inside about it, culturally speaking. I hadn't thought of it this way until now, but there is just the first-person shooter video game avatar—a shell, so to speak—and his meaningless rage. 

When I woke up from that one, it didn't feel personal to me. At least not in the individual sense. It was deeply personal from my American self-sense, which is a We identity. One I share with you and so many people here. 

We're all weaving the same Dream, after all.

I'd just like to know when we're going to be done with this particular reality-star-as-president thing we've got going.?

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

posted by @laynara:

I don't believe im intuitive enough to do predictions, but I can feel peoples emotions when I'm near them and sometimes I mimic that emotion not knowing it. I know when someone is troubled. I feel the collective energy.

@laynara, It sounds like you are a strong emotional empath, as am i.   You have already recognized your gift of intuitive "knowing" -- those gut feelings you have about people.  The collective emotional energy is so heightened now that it's important, as @frank suggested, to "clear your energy fields," in whatever ways work for you.  I'm glad that you can find peace and comfort in nature.  

There is a book by Dr. Judith Orloff, The Empath's Survival Guide, that you might enjoy.  It's a practical book that can help you recognize, develop and embrace your sensitivities and special gifts.  

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, Pikake and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

@deetoo thank you I will look it up! I can feel the pain and sorrow of the collective right now as well as the fear of what is to come. I have a feel everything is gonna be ok in the end we just have to buckle down for the ride, follow precautions, and don't fight. The future is never as scary as you think its going to be, Jeanne told me that and it has given me hope and reassurance that we will survive to watch our child/grandchildren grow and join the light. When my fear was taking over my mind I thought we were gonna die and my little one wouldn't have a fighting chance, but when I clear my mind I know deep down my family will be fine. I have my days where i revert back to fear but I know im not the only one who is feeling it and that's alright it'll pass. I am having hope and optimism because we need to find balance between humanity, spirituality, nature,and technology. If meditation does not work for me I tend to either play with my son, take a walk around the lake, read,bake yummy goods to share or watch a romcom. I believe technology will stay around but evolve to be  more useful. The main thing I use it for is to keep contact with my family who all live in Northern US. 

I hope you all have a calm and peaceful night ahead of you ?

Stargazer, Pikake, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@pikake Definitely not by me! I would definitely watch it. 

Pikake and Pikake reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@stargazer I wish it were just a bad dream!

ReplyQuote
(@lemain)
Eminent Member Registered

Hello everyone.  I am new to posting here but have been reading your forum for well over a year. 

When I was younger, on my 8th birthday, my Dad was late coming home from work.  I told my Mom something happened to my Dad, and of course she blew it off, I'm sure, to try to make herself feel better.  Turns out that he was rear-ended and his car was literally folded in half.  He walked in the door, limping, about 4 hours later.  He was fine, thankfully.

Then, in my 20's, I had a tingly feeling about one of my friends.  Told her to be careful driving that day.  She was involved in a rollover accident later that day and was fine.

Because of these incidences, and because of the emotions of others I can feel, (even through the TV!) I consider myself more of an Empath. 

However, lately, I have been experiencing dreams as well.  They latest one, the only one I can remember, is one of an open door.  In the dream, I discovered our front door to our apartment was left open...but my 3 dogs stayed inside and didn't escape.  I have done some research on this and it said that it represents a new opportunity.  Is this correct?  Should I be buying lottery tickets?  LOL

Two other items...

My husband had the same dream the same night, and within a few days we found out that the Lawsuit we were pursuing for medical malpractice wasn't going to happen.  That what we thought someone else was responsible for, after much research was a natural occurrence.

Also, a question: 

Because this has now switched to dreams, does this mean I am becoming more intuitive and start developing those skills?

Looking forward to your responses.

lenor, Baba, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@lemain

Welcome! I would say you are definitely intuitive (and everyone is - it's to a different extent in all of us). You have the same premonitions my mother used to have about one of us in the family and they always happened. I bet if you pursue it you would be able to do readings if you chose. I had a friend who was a psychic/medium and she helped "train" me (she told me I was intuitive which I didn't believe at the time) by calling me and asking me questions and I would ask her questions too. She would tell me later on if I was right.  Mediating and asking my spirit guides to reveal themselves was also one of the first things she told me to do even before that.  She also told me to write things down and keep a journal of my feelings.

Namaste!

Share, LalaBella, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 25 / 63
Share: