trump is planning a...

Notifications
Clear all

trump is planning a secret counter coup, like the one in Saudi Arabia.

(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

If you remember your ancient history, this clash of cultures, the West vs. the Orient has been around since the 6th century BC. It started with Greece vs. Persia.

And here we are again, the democratic inheritors of Greece, still wanting to go thrash the Persians (excuse me, Iranians.)  It has been ever thus.

-R1-

mhb, Tee, Paul W and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

RunestoneOne, I am bummed.  From the Lowcountry, it would take me two flights and a layover just to get there.  There’s no way I could make it for coffee and then get home in time for dinner.  Dang.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Wouldn't we all just love being able to get together in real life?!! It'd be one heck of a power gathering, calling of the circle, Hallelujah prayer meeting, meditation,  manifestation, shooting out of cosmic energy, teleportation and out of body heck of a good time!!!

Guess, we'll all just have to try extra hard to show up for tonight's Prediction Class! 8 pm Jeannes Eastern time..the rest of us do the math, make sure your Zoom Cloud Meeting app is working and Jeanne has you registered. See you in the Cloud after you've Zoomed up!

BlueBelle, Laynara, Paul W and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)
Honorable Member Registered

Paul W., I'm inclined to how you think about it. I can't escape the feeling that this administration is so far into their alternate version of reality, and so ignorant of how things work, that any attempt to start one will just be shot down. I don't think it'd get up off the ground.

I also can't escape the feeling that this is the old power structure's "last gasp." People have come too far to get shoveled back into that way of doing things, that really only benefit the very minority population. 

Paul W and Paul W reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Zoron, in your original post on this you said the oligarchs were discussing various fixes for the growing backlash they know is coming from us little guys.  Saw a story yesterday that Buffet, and two other zillionairs are planning to donate to get into healthcare in a non profit way.  I think this may be part of what you saw here.  

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: