trump is planning a...

Notifications
Clear all

trump is planning a secret counter coup, like the one in Saudi Arabia.

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Tee, i agree with your post!

ReplyQuote
(@hererightnow)
Honorable Member Registered

Fascinating Zoron, thank you.

ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

Not matter how ugly it gets this is what we need to forge a new world, and I'm anxious for it in a good way - thank you Zoron and Runestone1 for your insight. 

KB, Dianne, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered

Zoron, thank you for your insights! Trump was given the keys to power, but never owned them. He was a total joke for decades in the elite NYC circles, not to mention the general public of those who remember all his crazy antics of guesting on the Howard Stern show and using false names while pretending to be a publicist and calling up major news publications. All of this was well-known in NY which is why it was so shocking that he won. I agree with you about the Kochs and others. I have been suspecting for a long time that Mueller is quietly going after the bigger fish that control the GOP's puppet strings. Which is why he is taking so long. It makes perfect sense to me to let the corrupt public officials think they are in power as long as is necessary for Mueller and his team to dismantle the source of the corruption. 

RunestoneOne, you are an awesome spiritual cheerleader! And totally agree that our job is to keep people as hopeful and calm as possible while this plays out.

KB, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

Thank you for the insights.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

FYI - Zoron has the flu.  :-(  Please send healing vibes everyone.   Thanks.  

LB - the site's subscription service is now working!

Michele -  regarding Jared going to jail:  Yes, I was standing in my kitchen last March when I heard a voice - this is a rarity to happen when standing in my kitchen, although happens often when sitting on my meditation couch -- but anyway I was just standing there when a voice said, "Jared Kushner is going to jail."  I don't think Ivanka is going to die.  

KB, Michele, Kim K. and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

well, re Ivanka, I think that she thinks: "I am going to die"  she is certainly in deep trouble. Criminal charges etc.

Kim K., Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Thank you, Jeanne and Zoron. I have just finished re-reading every post and comment in this thread and I feel the overwhelming seriousness and intense repercussions. My July visions of constant impressions of money laundering ...Jeanne, the Mneuchin imagery that refused to go unacknowledged...tells me that the money = power corruption that has been the roots for perhaps even centuries of our American existence is a focal point for our awareness of the UK's depths and layers as well as all of the happenings back to Russia,  Germany over time...in the biggest sense of the word..secret ancient crypt (think all that wealth in ancient Egyptian pyramids.."pyramid schemes" to under ground vaults in Germany to everything, everywhere like offshore accounts, fake corporation headquarters in Ireland etc. etc. Ancient corruptions / families since time began.

I feel like America...keeping in mind that our very name and beliefs in our "discovery" and colonization is now known to be false... is simply an American Revolution/Civil War focal point in the Great Experiment." Those above are watching, waiting, guiding, but not interfering.  It truly is up to us.

When entire his-stories are shown to be false from pre-historic and neo-lithic times on...from each new discovery on, who we are and why we are here in the emergence of a matriarchal her- story period. Each new understanding increases our awareness, our ability,  our energy to manifest change.

It is what we need to have happen and i am seeing huge, earth shattering events ahead..New York, Washington DC, Paris, and London of course, but the Philippine imagery has been coming up with me...its pulling together energetically there,  tbe earth herself. See if anyone can get exactly why and how if you can.

Also, Zoron..we all care for you and your presence in this group, but as you focus on seeing it is incredibly depleting for you. Blessings in all ways and meanings to you and to Jeanne and all here who understand the depths of your roles.

We all need to send out a higher vibration of energies (rather than just jubilation over the downfall of the rich and powerful) as our own energy. We need love, compassion, seeing all others..even the most hated..as parts of the whole. Without eaching of us playing our part... the Great Turning would not be possible.

Marley, KB, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Everyone, thank you for this  thread.  R1 thank you for sharing your legal knowledge and your pep talk.  Zoron, so awesome.

Michele, you nailed it. Our county has a false man-story going back to our beginnings - from Columbus's genocide of near utopian Caribbean societies to the coast to coast trampling of Native Americans.

I keep seeing the present struggle between the dark money oligarchs and the people like a sports match between two teams.  The dark moneyed class has a strategy of winning each round by moving ever and ever close to lawlessness.  Their success has come not just from money, but from surprise breaches in civil rules with ever new surprise moves that a society built on the rule of law, and some level of ethics, doesn't expect them to make.  

They have succeeded in getting this far because they caught the rest of us by surprise. Who would have thought the Congress would look the other way when a president openly admits assaulting women, his closest aides making secret deals with a foreign government in exchange for personal gain, putting foreign agents in charge of top secret security issues at the highest level, to name a few.  Then the party leadership openly turns against the FBI with accusations that the FBI’s investigation is a political coups d’etat.  So many shocking displays, not just by Trump, but the GOP.

So when I see another round ending with a GOP defeat, as we saw in Alabama and Virginia, in the Mueller investigation, and also hopefully in the midterms, I ask, what move will they make next?  

The worst move a team can make in a game is to underestimate the opponent. It's a chess match, but one side keeps breaking the rules and making up new ones. At some point, if they can, they will want to grab the whole chessboard and throw it down. 

I have a strong knowing that good will prevail over the long term. But we are not in the long term at the moment. So I hope activists and political strategists are ready for the next GOP move. 

The false flag event that I've referred to would be something like Trump creating a violent event that looks like a terrorist attack by left wingers but is really directed by Trump himself. Zoron was also seeing false flag events being planned. Blackwater founder Erik Prince could pull off something like that. It's a page from the Putin playbook. (Think Moscow bombings, and even this month, there was another “terrorist” attack in Russia.) That is what I mean by “false flag.”  

A violent event would enable Trump to justify detaining opponents including judges and members of the press. I don't think it will happen.  But I can feel it in their back pocket.   Koch doesn't want to go that route because the risk of exposure is too great.  

I sense they are hoping their Koch-financed move to get a Constitutional Convention will be the ultimate win for them. But I don’t think they will get it to happen even though they are close. 

Marley, Bee, Michele and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Jeanne, you've hit the nail on the head when you write about the oligarch's success coming because of breaches or rules. The right wing has been doing this for years, relying on the opposition's basic decency and refusal not just to do, but to even think of doing, some of the things they do with relish. The problem is the more rules and norms they breached, the closer they get us to a very scary place. What makes me feel better is that folks aren't just sitting back mute with shock and disgust. They are waking up because nothing engenders love for something more than the thought of losing it. 

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

There's a saying that the United States is always fighting the previous war.  In this case, the public's gaze is fixated on "The War on Terror," when the battlefield has shifted to cyberwarfare, political propaganda, internet memes, and financial corruption.  In agreement with LynnVentura--so far the good guys have been bringing a knife to this gun-fight.

The balance of power has shifted out of nation-states, and toward trans-national organizations like corporations or russian mafia/financial oligarchies.  People's movements would also qualify, and will do so once they get stronger. The big question is whether previous structures of law and order will manage to be included in the new transnational forms.

Most people don't understand that we're undergoing a type of war, since no nation-state has formally declared it, and there is no shooting involved (unless you are a black male victim of death by cop).  However, just like in old-style war, the game is control of land, power, and resources, with intent to disenfranchise and harm the losers.

I view the Russian-backed oligarchic control of the current administration, and its resulting policies of a) destruction of the environment, b) voter disenfranchisement, c) civil rights abuses, d) right-wing propaganda and promotion of Neo-Nazi violence, and e) attempts to eliminate health-care as a consciously intended war against the American public. The goal of this war is the subjugation of the non-white, non-cis-gender, non-male, and lower economic classes, then reinstatement of power by a select handful of authoritarian white men. 

They know what they're doing. It's deliberate. Hurt and harm to the American people is not a bug in their system, it is a cherished feature.

So far this war has been able to be conducted in the shadows.  But Light is being shone into dark corners now, and that alone is going to precipitate a reaction. I expect some thrashing, flailing, dirty politics, false-flag operations & knives in backs before this is over. 

If you know your Trek--my 'threat ganglia' are now on yellow alert.

Energy shields up, folks.

-R1-

LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell, Tee and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

RunestoneOne,

I have read that although we (the USA) might not think that we are at war with Russia, Russia thinks that they are at war with the US. Good post.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

RunestoneOne, I wish you lived in my town and we could meet up for for coffee.  I so enjoy your observations, intellect and sense of humor. Okay, I will stop fangirling, but not before wondering about you and other frequent posters, what your backgrounds are and how we all have come to connect on this site.  It’s a mystery and a comfort to know there are kindred spirits connecting.

Jeanne Mayell, Paul W, Tee and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Runestone, where is your town?

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Z & Bluebelle--I'm just one of 3.5 million in the Twin Cities Metropolitan area of Minnesota, USA.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Today Amy Goodman, the award winning journalist and founder of Democracy Now reported that the Pentagon has proposed expanding its justification for the use of nuclear weapons to, get this, cyber attacks.  Goodman interviewed for the article a Pullizer Prize-winning journalist, David Johnston, who has been reporting on Trump for 30 years. Johnston sees that if cornered it is wholly within character for Trump to start a war to distract from his failures. 

This move would not be a counter coups, but a war, but it goes in the same category of a violent event initiated by Trump to save himself. 

Clearly Goodman, Alternet, and others are concerned that Trump is headed where previous dictators have gone.  Here is the article's title: Trump Is Determined to Provoke War to Draw Focus from Racist & Erratic Behavior: Every wannabe dictator needs an emergency to cement their power, and Trump is determined to create his own.

Paul W and Paul W reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne, While I don't doubt that the president wishes for some sort of distraction - even if people die as a result - I can't help but feel that this administration is so incompetent (for the most part) that they won't be able to pull anything off. I'm hoping and praying that this doesn't happen.

Warriorwitch, Jeanne Mayell, Warriorwitch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Paul, I agree with you that is not likely it will happen. I don't feel that feeling of alarm I have sometimes gotten this past year.  We are talking more about what he's thinking, what are his tendencies, and now we are seeing a move in the Pentagon to expand the excuse for war.  Forewarned is forearmed. 

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I remember the day I saw in my minds eye war with Iran and how shocked I was at the vision. I hope so much war won't happen, I can't understand how the government can sell the idea of permanent war to the public under the guise of national security, almost 20 years of the war on terror and we are still not secure. This is madness. 

ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

Natalie, The Pentagon "gamed out" a war with Iran a number of years ago (the most expensive war games in history) and we essentially lost. Iran has many ways to hurt not just the US but the entire west. A war with Iran would be an unparalleled disaster IMHO.

Warriorwitch, Jeanne Mayell, Warriorwitch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: