The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@vestralux

During meditation today, I found myself looking back in time to our present day and saw the words folklore and mad king.  Then I saw his orange, angry face imposed on a tiny cartoon body as he floated up and away.  Several times I saw his face surrounded by a different costume and a tiny body as the air lifted him up.  Each time he wafted away in the breeze with his angry face talking and blustering.  He was as weightless and inconsequential as a dandelion blowing away.

Jeanne Mayell, herondreams, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

@bluebelle, I wish I knew you in person and could call you on the phone so you could hear the sincerity and amazement in my voice. Not three hours ago while I was busy doing something with my hands (I tend to get my clearest visions and impressions while showering or making coffee or cleaning the kitchen, etc.), I flashed on an image of our current leader the way he would have looked as an adolescent. That immediately turned into an image of King Joffrey Baratheon from GoT. The words "mad king" came to mind (not for the first time), which made me think of all the historical mad kings Drumpf resembles.

Caligula, in particular. ?

But I laughed a little because it quickly came over me that we look back at these figures more as caricatures than former world rulers—shameful figures in the extreme, sensational stories in history. He's done horrible things, but he'll be like that.

Also, mad kings tend to have mad ends.  

Jeanne Mayell, CDeanne, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @vestralux

Also, mad kings tend to have mad ends.  

Speaking of, last year I posted a prediction here somewhere about the Russian president. I had a sudden and powerful vision of him meeting his end "like Julius Caesar." I saw him sitting behind a dark, ornate oak desk in a very grand room. It was night. He heard them before he saw them and tried to stand up in an attempt to defend himself but failed. He saw his attackers as "betrayers" (so either men close to him, or men sent by those close to him, I assume). I got the sense that he was caught off guard in the moment, but that he wasn't surprised by his fate. 

I'd forgotten about it for months but it's been coming to mind a lot this week. I have zero idea about timing for this, but I wonder whether anyone else here sees anything regarding his future. And Russia's.

Jeanne Mayell, KB, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@molly)
Estimable Member Registered

@bluebelle

Today I saw Trump and Ivanka in a boat ( Melania in the back seat ) on turbulent waters sinking and begging for help. Their hands were reaching out to us, but noone was there to help.  I also saw him with severe mental and physical ailments and trying to hide them.

KB, Lilinoe, VestraLux and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Donald Trump shares the same tarot birth cards as King Henry the VIII (another mad king). The Emperor and Death.

Those are also my birth cards, lol

BlueBelle, VestraLux, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

I’ve been away for a while and did not see the Rose Garden picture until today. Just to see if it was authentic I went to CNBC and watched the whole event (Sound Off) and this is what I found . When IQ45 comes up to the podium in the garden, he uses his right hand to put the binder on the podium. Then he shakes hands with the air force guy with his right hand with no problems. Lastly, the guy with the suit signs the declaration not Trump which explains why the signature is so different. My guess the Twitter photo is not real.

BlueBelle, VestraLux, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba

Please send.

ReplyQuote
(@bigshowoz)
Estimable Member Registered

You all seem to have a wonderful gift in seeing things. Thanks for sharing really enjoy reading predictions and seeing if they come true ect.

deetoo, VestraLux, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @grayson

Donald Trump shares the same tarot birth cards as King Henry the VIII (another mad king). The Emperor and Death.

Those are also my birth cards, lol

Ha! I love your sense of humor about it, Grayson. Every card, like every natal chart (and every enneagram aspect, etc., etc.) has its lowest expression and its highest—and all that runs between them.

Just looking at Death, you can be (and attract) a highly developed 13/4 vibration, which beautifully expresses transformation through evolution. Or you can be (and attract) an unformed, stubborn, or low vibration 13/4 energy, which speaks to change through crisis. In the latter, this often points to the gross realm of physical death and decay. 

As a 4, the Emperor is a root energy in Death. Numerologically, 4 can represent either crisis or construction; it just depends on the consciousness of the builder. In the case of our present day mad king, he builds his Towers out of lies. So, with him, change via crisis it is!

@Lenor, last night when I went to search news related to that image, I saw a Snopes entry from 2018 which said that malware exposure may be in store for people searching for news stories of  the president having had a stroke. I stopped looking after that. How weird. 

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

@vestralux

Funny that you mention transformation. In cartomancy (fortune telling with playing cards) I have often picked the King of Clubs when doing completely random card readings for Trump (the card of a 'businessman') and I often get the Queen of Clubs and Jack of Clubs representing his wife and children. And finally an Ace of Clubs which according to my book on card reading the Ace of Clubs can represent "a great transformation".

I believe Trump is bringing change to this country, very BAD change. Regardless if he wins or loses the next election, the damage is already done. It's like opening up a floodgate and it cannot be undone.

♣️

Also Trump had a lot in common with Henry the VIII. They were both sexist narcissistic pigs who drove their countries into turmoil.

ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Three times in the last 24-hours I've heard the words: "tax evasion, wire fraud, money laundering." (It's starting to feel like a refrain.) 

Just got it again and had to post it. I have to think it's significant to the subject of this thread. Anyone else?

Codyroo, KB, Lawrence and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Three times in the last 24-hours I've heard the words: "tax evasion, wire fraud, money laundering." (It's starting to feel like a refrain.) 

Just got it again and had to post it. I have to think it's significant to the subject of this thread. Anyone else?

It sounds like the song they sing in the Wizard of Oz when they are skipping down the yellow brick road. Tax evasion, wire fraud, money laundering, oh my! We need to follow that road and we will find what we are seeking. I have often told my kids that T. is like the man behind the curtain in that movie blustering and telling people not to pay any attention to what they are seeing and to just listen to him. 

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, Lawrence and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

Speaking of, last year I posted a prediction here somewhere about the Russian president. I had a sudden and powerful vision of him meeting his end "like Julius Caesar."

Very interesting @vestralux. Another website I follow, devoted to reincarnation, has the Russian president as the reincarnation of Julius Caesar!

TriciaCT, Lawrence, VestraLux and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@baba, I've said the very same thing to my daughter about him. And his curtain is gonna have to get ripped down too, soon enough.

You know, there's so much occult symbolism/mystical wisdom in that story/film. It's like an archetypal key code to the American drama: 

A pretty little world filled with the manufactured illusions (opiates in the form of poppies and many other colorful distractions), designed by false power and corruption, in which the protagonist (the American Spirit) and her peers must risk confinement and death in the ultimate search for truth, justice, authenticity, dignity, compassion, and freedom. 

@snowbird, so interesting! I have no idea or inclination one way or the other on the reincarnation piece, but I think we can all agree that unresolved history has a way of repeating. The same figures show up every generation or so wearing vaguely different disguises. 

lenor, Lawrence, Baba and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

@vestralux

I remember liking the book a lot more than I did the movie. I think the author must have been a supporter of female empowerment before it was even a thing because the book was written on 1900. You had Oz which was ruled by four powerful witches: two were good (north and south) and two were evil (east and west). Also the main character Dorothy was a very smart girl.

I don't like the movie as much because they left out the second good witch who ruled the south and because they made Dorothy out to be kind of dingy.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@Vestralux I went to a group meditation yesterday and during one meditation, I saw that the universe is going to deal with the orange one.  I saw the imagery of a gob of spit (sorry?) dropped into a roiling, stormy ocean.  He will be completely obliterated and become a minor footnote in history.  So even though we are horrified on nearly a daily basis and despair for our country, he will not matter in the grand scheme of life on our planet.  The universe will deal with him.  As for the Russian one, he has enemies, more than one, and they are all close to him.  There is jealousy, hatred and there are people seeking revenge.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

LOL at the talk of the Russian one. Last week the care taker I use to watch my parents when I go shopping and do errands and I were talking. She too considers herself a light worker, so we have some interesting conversations. She mentioned the P name and before I knew it I heard the words "he doesn't have even two years left" coming out of my mouth. I have no clue where that came from, and let me be clear- I know NOTHING about Russian politics or the status of their country. She gave me a high five on my way out the door, and a great grin with that pronouncement, and I left puzzled, wondering about what I'd said. 

numerologist, Jeanne Mayell, Codyroo and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@bluebelle, what perfect symbolism for what's already happening with him—gross but ...natural. His body and mind are decaying, and the storm he's created is only speeding up the process. (Shame he's "never even heard" of a category 5 event.) As you said, in light of everything else our world is dealing with, it's easy to see how Don's rise and fall will fairly quickly seem insignificant.

As for the other guy, my head was nodding to your words about him before I realized it, and when I got to @cindy's post, I literally gasped and leaned forward! My face and chest felt light and the space around me seemed to expand for a second. I have to think we've collectively managed to touch on something real where the Comrade is concerned.

Paradigm transitions are always tumultuous (and frequently violent), but greater peace and prosperity for a larger number of people is usually on the other side. I pray that's the case for the Russian people as much as for Americans. And that it comes soon.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Baba and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@baba

He actually did say just that very thing a few months ago. I cant remember exactly when but it was a speech at a company in Ohio I think. He actually said to not believe what you see and read and that he is the only one telling the truth.

Jeanne Mayell, Baba, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

In relation to the Russian "P" referred to in this thread, one of the youtube psychics I listen to mentioned she keeps feeling like he will be slowly poisoned and will not be around after 2021.  Then another one on youtube mentioned she thought he would need to be careful because of many enemies he has.

VestraLux, KB, VestraLux and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 42 / 166
Share: