The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lovendures

? ? ? ? ? ? ?  ~ You just made me spit water all over my screen! I saw his orange hand with a big Sharpie scribbling frantically! Ok ok enough.. I must go on to bed and get my beauty rest...Lord knows I need all the help I can get that ? ? ? Blessings and a blissful renewing repose to all .

FEBbby23, JackofHearts, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@allyn

In 2018, during a meditation I had a vision that another woman coming forward, or an earlier one who would come forward again, would contribute to Trump's undoing in the middle of 2020. I hope this is it.

Predicted 10.9.19 for May 2020:

• I see the image of a child, a young girl looking out from a window. I see many young women; they are all pretty and Ivanka or Barbee-like. Epstein comes to mind. Then I see one of the women is bald like a mannequin   A man is being interviewed about some wrong doing to the women. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 10.9.19

Jean Carroll looks like a mannequin. She's thin, very fair, with short wispy white hair. 

We know the GOP position is that a Republican  president is above the law, even rape and they will say it was consensual.  These crimes add up in the collective mind, however.  We are seeing a lewd monster. 

I read Carrol's account when it came out.  She showed us with such clarity how he did it, how he turned from a flirty jokey banter in the Bergdorf's lingerie department and suddenly lunged at her, shoving her into the dressing room and pinning her to the floor.  She never indicated that he actually ejaculated on her.  I think she was trying to keep her story readable for the public.  

She is an exceptionally strong woman who is totally damn believable.  She writes as though she thought she could survive what he did to her. She does not have a victim mentality about it. But it was for her the end of relationships with men.  As strong as she was, she was traumatized by it for life.  

FEBbby23, Lilinoe, Allyn and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

I know we've talked a lot about Trump's health and mental state possibly leading to his leaving office early.

This article, from the Miami Herald, which includes a video of Trump fidgeting during the National Anthem at the Mar-A-Lago Super Bowl party immediately struck me in relation to those discussions.

While I don't want to read too much into it, he seems to be having a really hard time concentrating in the video.  This reminded me so much of how my father-in-law, who suffered from dementia acted in situations where he had to stand and pay attention for more than a moment or two.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article239913588.html

Tiger-n-Owl, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@rosieheart

sadly ..this would not be enough to "remove him" ..they covered for Ronnie for years!

Suspira44, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Part of me thinks that the corrupt GOPers who are bolstering him up are in away happy he's so out of touch. Perhaps he's easier to manipulate for them to get their agenda pushed through. He's so awful...

Tiger-n-Owl, FEBbby23, Baba and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I watched that clip. Here's what interests me:  the person talking to the person recording the video, is speaking in Russian.

The rest is no surprise, and the Rethuglicans love a demented president because they can manipulate him into signing whatever they want, starting with Reagan.

Tiger-n-Owl, RosieHeart, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

@laura-f  According to the Miami Herald article, the guy works for a Russian owned company, so he probably was speaking Russian.

From the Miami Herald article:

"The video was included in an Instagram story by a real estate agent for a Russian-American firm who frequents Mar-a-Lago and other Trump properties and events."

The fact that Russians and "Russian Americans" frequent events at Mar-A-Lago and other Trump properties shouldn't surprise anyone.   Trump Towers Miami condos (and also in NYC) are heavily owned by Russians.

For a good article on this see:  https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/

Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

I thought this was going to be a bad time for this cretin and that horrible things were going to be coming out, real bombshells. Instead his approval rating is higher than it has ever been and a hunt with that disgusting son of his is being auctioned with bidding starting at 10 grand. Now this business in Iowa- a portent if things to come. I don’t care what charges the Dems bring. It just makes him more popular. I don’t at present have a computer. I am working by phone and last night could only see bits about not feel sorry for Rush Limbaugh, I am guessing. I hope he has a long painful miserable death. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Yesterday Occupy Dems had a video of an old man, protesting Trump, being threatened. This is what we are living in. I had a fight with my sister before Super Bowl during which she told me the growing racism is Obama’s fault. I am getting out of here if it’s the last thing I do.

Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

How on Earth does today’s Gallup Poll show trump with a 49% Approval rating????

Anita

Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@anita I read 50 percent 

ReplyQuote
(@hererightnow)
Honorable Member Registered

I just don’t see Trump going anywhere.  His base is super energised, GOP cover for him, and in my opinion the Dem opponents just don’t seem exciting and inspiring.  Bear in mind I am in New Zealand so I don’t know much about the Dem challengers.

lenor, NelystheAlchemist, lynn and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

I did not watch all of the SOTU, but he looked quite unwell tonight.

Upon entering, he took a step, paused. Took a step, paused. Very conscious of falling or stumbling (have you all seen the footage of him nearly taking Boris Johnson out on the steps last year? I can't remember if it was posted here).

During his speech, lots of spasms and jerks. Tongue thrusts. Inability to pronounce words correctly. 

I do not see him being well enough to be on the ticket come November, although I have not done any sort of reading or meditation on it, so that could be wishful thinking on my part. 

I saw the video of him dancing during the National Anthem on Sunday night and could not help but pity him. I see a soul who has neither received nor given an ounce of love in his entire life. What a waste of a life. Surely he is reaping what he has sown, and I take hope in the thought they will not be able to prop him up much longer.

It's always darkest before the dawn. I pray dawn comes soon, because it can't get much darker.

Lilinoe, CC21, Tiger-n-Owl and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

He keeps plugging along, and vanquishing his opponents. I know I do a monthly freak out on this thread about him not going anywhere, but I'm feeling it again. It's so dark out there. He'll be acquitted today, and will only get way, way worse. His idiot sons are stoking uncertainty about the democratic primaries, and soon he'll be having Barr arrest his adversaries. Nothing is stopping him. Sorry to be so grim, but this fool seems to skate every single time.

LalaBella, CC21, raindrop and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nelysthealchemist)
Prominent Member Registered

@lynnventura

I can't even watch the news anymore. I feel like we lost our chance to oust Trump back in 2016 and we're screwed now. Lately I've been feeling like a fool for thinking/believing that things would improve and Trump's corruption would be revealed and people would "wake up." People are being lied to and brainwashed by Fox News (state media) and perhaps they're all a lost cause. I only wish I had the option to leave the country with my family, but I just don't have the resources and will likely have even less in the future (I'm in the process of trying to find a new job and anything I take will be a significant paycut). But enough about me! I'm feeling very frustrated and discouraged and trapped. 

RosieHeart, CC21, Tiger-n-Owl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@hererightnow,

I’m glad you posted.  I think it helps to get a fresh look from someone who doesn’t live here. 

I tend to agree with you.  I don’t feel excited by any of the candidates, and that surprises me because I did at one time.  But in my case, I think it’s because the Dems are scattered (including me).  As a party, we don’t know what we want.  Or if we believe we do, will that be enough to beat T?   I don’t feel unity among the Dems right now, and I believe that it’s grounded in fear.  We saw what happened in 2016.  I’m still waking up, 3 years later, and can’t believe it.  And we’re seeing that T won’t be punished for his involvement in election tampering.  This nation is in serious trouble, so the idea that T could win again would be unconscionable.   This is a critical election, and we don’t want to make a wrong decision.  

I am hoping, praying, that once we have a nominee, you will see unity and a surge of energy and support from the party.  And that energy and support will be contagious and be felt throughout the nation.   

On a brighter note, I do still feel a blue wave in both houses of Congress.  I've felt that for some time.  So if the worst happens and T gets reelected (or, for that matter, another R who carries out his destructive agenda, but in a more calculating, less obvious way), a D Congress will hopefully have the power to put a check on him/her.

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Surely he is reaping what he has sown, and I take hope in the thought they will not be able to prop him up much longer. [emphasis mine]

@sistermoon

I'm still getting to know my spirit guides, and I have one who has a wicked sense of humor.  As I read @sistermoon's post, I was shown an image from the movie "Weekend at Bernie's."  For those who have seen the movie, you know how that turned out.  For those who haven't and don't plan to see it, I am attaching a synopsis of the movie here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekend_at_Bernie%27s

herondreams, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

@anita   If that's an accurate poll one or more of the following things must be true:

1. Millions of Americans are badly misinformed.

2. Millions of Americans have been brainwashed by propaganda via Fox News, talk radio programs, various counterfeit men of God, or other propaganda sources.

3. Far too many Americans just don't care about Trump's crimes. The national unemployment rate is low and the stock market has done very well, so they everything is fine.

lenor, Suspira44, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@5leafclover

I had thought people were waking up. So this is horrible.

Anita

lenor, NelystheAlchemist, Tiger-n-Owl and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

We are focusing too much on getting him out. Of course this is what we all want.  To get him out is to cut the source of his “power” and that is the Senate. This is the place everyone should be concentrating on. Everyone in their right mind should start working on a smaller scale not the big prize. Everyone needs to back their Senator or whoever is trying to unseat a Republican. If we can win the Senate but loose the White House T is screwed. Thinks smaller to get the big one. 

In regards to the poll. Who are they asking? I sure did not get a call. Did anyone else get  a call? I am not going by those polls. If they want to do an accurate poll then they need to contact every American household to get the truth.

We can’t have negative thoughts about the election or thinking that he is winning. This is what they want us to think. That no matter what he does the Senate will remove the punishment. That way we resign to our fate and don’t fight them. But fight we must for if that is all we have then we need to confront them at every turn. When T had control of both the House and Senate we all thought we was screwed but 2 years later the Democrats  took the House by a large margin. We can take the Senate from him in November. 

Have faith and keep positive for Rome was not build in one day

Lilinoe, herondreams, FEBbby23 and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@jessi1978, I totally agree.

Lilinoe, Tiger-n-Owl, raindrop and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 126 / 166
Share: