Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Zoron says: 

Subject: Trump

Location; Washington

Probability: 70%

outcome: Red Alert

Expansion:

Ok, did a joint vision/scan last night with a psychic close friend. We scanned Trump. 

Not good: Basic analysis.

He is actually quite frightened now. he realises he has been used, by powerful dark forces, and that they will dispose of him when his usefulness is over to them. he does not understand, the complex situations that now swirl around him. he does not have the deep intellect that is required. he is also in  the first phase of degenerative medical conditions. He now grasps that. (see doctors online for the Trump diagnosis). There is little or nothing to be done. Melania is now completely terrified. She is acutely aware of their predicament, as a couple. She also has rows with him, about their Son, who is something of a "Forrest Gump". The son also has other medical problems. Trump has a strange mix of  forces acting on him, and is the subject of a battle for control, by various Washington power centers and forces. trump now internalises that he is not going to make it, that his first turn is probably his last, and that also legal and constitutional issues are closing in on him. he is beginning to feel a bit like some mad dictator in his bunker, with forces closing in on him. he is, clinically, diagnosable as mentally unstable, erratic, violent and aggressive personality disorders. This is separate from his medical diagnosis of mental and physical deterioration. but the two combine. he has certainly got the "Ice-Age gene" conservative personality complex, with very convergent thought, sociopathic inclinations to problems, psychopathic personality tropes, antisocial behavior traits, and is basically asocial in his behaviour. Apart from all this, he is a great President. My prognosis is that his handlers are going to have nightmare problems in the next 18 months. he will, eventually, make a series of catastrophic mistakes, and ends up isolated, pushed aside from power, and facing multiple legal challanges and impeachment proceedings. Much of this is being concealed from the General American public. But it will break out, and become generally known. This is a very serious situation. it is unprecedented. Pence will have some power, at Trumps eventual expense, but ultimately, we are into a watergate/Nixon situation again. I do see the republicans retaining power, at the next election, by essentially deceit, fraud, crime, election rigging, war emergencies, etc...but it is a zero-year election. This will be the worst one yet. it will, ultimately, break the Republican party, which will split, into a series of factions. Woe unto the Republic. Woe!. But there is a light on the horizon. America is going to go through a huge shift, by 2028. 

KB, Asian, Lynne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Honorable Member Registered

This is some serious stuff, Zoron, thank you very much for sharing with us. Do you see them starting new wars anywhere?

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

This is terrifying. Why why does this have to happen. This country has been destroyed by the right wing already, the mind of half this country has been poisoned, so that now we're staring at a fascist cult of hate, enabled and deceived by these dark forces. It can take us all down with them. 

ReplyQuote
(@asian)

I agree.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I think that re wars, Trump will be dragged into intensification of  old  ones, and some now  conflicts. Syria is not over, Korea is a forthcoming crisis, and something is going to happen in Africa. Plus various minor incidents, etc.....

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Interesting that I switched on the Radio this morning, to hear the breaking news about Trump, Russians, evidence of wrong doing. This was just about 48 hours after I did the joint scan with friend of Trump. So parts of it already coming true. The other prediction, about the situation in California, is stable, unchanged. It is not gone above 50%, probability, and appears to be stuck there. I did mention, in that post, that it intertwines with the predicament, then, of Trump.  

ReplyQuote
(@asian)

Also add, central asia(eventually). No, resource-rich area is safe from the cabal.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Agree with everything but haven't felt an impeachment. Still holding with my hidden away as a shadowy figurehead while others do his work. Agreed on some Pence but mostly Republican Party and this ends them as we know Party to be now. Excellent job of layong it out there.

We'll get through it all. Stay strong and know we'll be better and better and stronger and stronger in the end.   

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi, I would say that the timelines still indicate strong attempts to impeach Trump. It is remarkable how it is following the same track as the NIXON scandal. That took two years, to conclude. We are on track, but like Nixon, it is going to take until Spring, 2019, to reach its max. Impeachment proceedings do not mean actual hearings. (Yet). I think Trump will be very lucky to survive his first term. I see an ending for him. Other events will overtake the impeachment process, and the huge rows that engulf it. Trump is not president after 2020. The occupant of the White House then is what I call "The wretched creature". Everything that can go wrong for them, will. It will be much worse than now, under Trump. But be sure that there is going to be huge argument and debate about impeachment. Other events will make it seem a slideshow, almost. Pence is regarded, for his (Very)  short span of power, as the "Puppet Emperor". In practical terms, he leaves no trace behind him, of anything at all. Quagmired, is how I would describe the Republican Regime in power, over the next few years. But worse will follow. 

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)

Seriously scary stuff Zoron. I was hoping people will learn from their mistakes and 4 years of chaos will be enough for them. 

ReplyQuote
 vida
(@vida)
Reputable Member Registered

My guess regarding Trump - and perhaps the reason why impeachment seems like an elusive word to apply to him - is that, like Nixon, he may resign before he can be impeached. (That way, he can preserve the narrative in his mind that he made the decision, rather than that he was ousted.) I'm not altogether sure. Other psychics have weighed in on Trump, and while none can seem to land on impeachment with certainty, nearly all foretell a massive fall from grace. My personal belief in Karma leads me to hope that what he has put out in the world will return to him, but then again, Roger Ailes left a national disaster in his wake and died with barely any consequences for the evils he'd committed in his life. I can only imagine (read: hope) that, in death, he will have nowhere to run from his actions. 

One of the best things I glean from Zoron has written is that Trump, while fulfilling the role of a villain, is an extremely sad individual (and I don't say that lightly considering how angry he makes me). It's helpful for me to remember how tragic he is. Perhaps if only he'd had different beginnings, in which his father was compassionate instead of cruel, in which love was something given unconditionally and felt deeply instead of withheld and administered superficially, Trump might have turned out to be a truly magnanimous leader. He has the intuition that, if used for good, might have accomplished great things. Instead, he is emotionally and morally stunted, living out a caricature of power when, underneath it all, he's afraid, angry, and incredibly needy. What it must be like to live in his skin...

As for what would come after that, it likely won't be the sole doing of deluded Republican voters continuing to vote against their interests, but rather election rigging and voter suppression that enables the Republican lawmakers to hang on for longer than anyone wants them around. For instance, there are initiatives underway right now to create legislative work-arounds to undermine the recent Supreme Court decisions not to uphold the voter suppression tactics enacted in North Carolina. They are raising money, creating new PACs, and doing everything they can to get ahead of the upcoming mid-term elections. The rest of us are so busy resisting Trump, we barely have the resources left over to fight back.

So yeah. I think Zoron's assessments will be on point, and in the meantime we can continue to send whatever energy we can in the hopes of helping the arc of history bend toward progress. 

Thanks so much, Zoron and company, for your insights. <3

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I think that narrative matters. And Americans have a very strong narrative of who they are and what their country is. Words like freedom, number one,  best country in the world,  are internalized by the population as a sense of egotistical pride. There's very little introspection and the narrative has very little basis in actual historical reality,  but it's a potent mindset all the same. This is just one narrative,  other narratives are very religious in flavour, marrying capitalism,  Christianity and American exceptionalism into a very powerful story. The third powerful narrative is that of white supremacy,  there is a deep racism in this country, I perceive it on a regular basis living here, and I'm white. Years ago I asked a friend of mine who was a Canadian political correspondent who loved traveling through the united states what he thought the real difference between canada and the united states really was. On the surface it seems so similar. He said that the racism was extremely deep, so deep that most people were unaware of how deep, but its definitely perceptible to outsiders. I agree with that statement. I think that this is happening in part because americans have a deep cultural amnesia, and a complete aversion to understanding their history and learning. There's a deep wound here somewhere, its a historical wound that never healed and different communities have different manifestations of it. In many cases people climb into their delusional narratives to protect them from confronting reality and really reckoning with their past and present. My own experience is that people do not want to own their history and grow from it, but also theres a deep negativity in how people perceive the future and the possibilities that exist. I think Americans are some of the most terrified people on earth,  and they don't even understand this about themselves. I think that this is happening now as part of the reckoning that needs to happen. This country needs to face itself, and look honestly into its own eyes and face the horror looking back at them. I've done this personally, I've faced the pain and horror of myself and my experience of life and its an extremely painful and yet rewarding thing to do, I believe everyone can benefit from such a reckoning.

This is a terrifying time to be alive. The reason 4 years won't be enough is twofold.  Jeanne sees the next federal election rigged, so even if most people do wake up by then, power will have been taken from them. But the other reason is that not everyone will have woken up by then, the right wing is a powerful force guided by fear morphed into hate. It will eventually destroy itself, but 4 years is too short a time to get there.

I did not write the above to say that everyone in this country represents the qualities I described,  far from it. But a large percentage of the population does, they voted for Trump and would do so again. I also did not write the above to say that America is the only country that needs to face this reckoning. In one degree or another,  every country on earth needs to face this. Russia is another country that has a similar level of delusion about itself. In the end I think certain nation states will collapse because the glue that holds them together, trust, shared narrative etc... will have been broken.

I am sorry for this incoherent post, I don't think I am very good at getting my ideas across. If anyone wants to understand where I get my ideas, please read the works of the following authors:

Chris Hedges

Jeremy Scahill

Glenn Greenwald

Noam Chomsky

There are others I cant remember right now.

ReplyQuote
 vida
(@vida)
Reputable Member Registered

Natalie, I think I get what you're saying - that all this terribleness is both terrifying and necessary if we're ever going to truly destroy the racial, religious, and nationalistic ideologies that have hamstrung our country. A friend of mine used Trump's own metaphor of "draining the swamp" to describe what is happening. A lake, before it is drained can look picturesque and serene. Only after the water level has gone down enough can the sludge and pollution that contaminates the water be visible and therefore cleaned out. America's moral superiority has always been, prior to this, an illusion that our collective narrative has upheld, even when our country has done truly despicable things. But now, there are no more delusions. Trump's rise is the ultimate sign of our nation's corruption. He won based on racism, misogyny, authoritarianism, and a decades-long sympathy for corporate fascism. Our sludge and pollution is finally out in the open, and now we have no choice but to deal with it. 

Last week, I did an automatic writing session and received a powerful message when I asked why these terrible people were bringing us all down with them. I'll post the whole session elsewhere, but this was the answer I received: 

"'You' are not separate from 'them.' The sins of one belong to all. You're not being punished; rather, you're confronting the sickness of your collective body. All cells must rush to the infection. When this period ends, you will feel as though a fever has passed, and your community will be well again."

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you Vida. Years ago I read somewhere a definition of sin that resonates with me to this day. True sin is the denial of the right to thrive. So true morality is simply giving everyone the ability to thrive. I think every single one of us is complicit in the world we live in. This doesn't mean that we are bad people, but the weight of responsibility rests on all of us all the same. We buy clothing that's manufactured in sweat shops overseas. We eat meat that comes from abused and slaughtered animals. We turn a blind eye to the suffering of others in order to just protect our privilege. Our entire lifestyle in the west is built on the pain and suffering of the third world. It's done so well that most of us don't even realize this, and if we do realize this, have no ways of stopping it even in our own lives. 

I think that this is what is going to change. Climate change will force us to change. Hate comes from fear, and fear comes from greed (at least in part). The rich of the earth are afraid of losing their power so they turn up the hate and create narratives that scare others into hate and complicity. This is what will change. 

I can write about this dispassionately and logically, but inside I am afraid. What I thought my life would be like is nothing like what it is. 

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)

Natalie I love reading your thoughts, I agree with what you said 100%. Thank you. True sin is a denial to thrive - that's powerful and so true. 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Zoron: We're pretty much in great agreement on this. I looked up the definition of 'impeachment' and discovered that there is the legal kind and then the more accepted idea of what it generally means. I was looking at the big impeachment that has never happened in America although two Presidents were brought upon impeachment charges. They pass in the House but not the Senate and I am sensing that for Trump. 

I do love how you go into great depth on almost everything which truly helps all of us to further our own senses and insights. So, thank you for everything you share!

Vida: I do love how you see the possibility of his resigning first. With his narcissistic tendencies it makes me wonder which would be a bigger blow to his ego.

I think I'll stick with the quiet ferreting away of him on a 'he's not well' kind of approach. I'm sure his personal physician could come up with something really good..say, Lyme disease. I'm pretty sure that Lyme disease will sky rocket in the years to go and can most certainly make people very, very ill, foggy brained etc. Something like that . Makes me wonder if they have ticks in Saudia Arabia to trap as evidence and bring home to America...illegal alien or not. Ha.

Enjoying this thread. I know it's truly scary stuff Natalie. But we have to really, really see the bigger picture and keep a bit of a dark sense of humor about it all and we will survive, release all of the pent in blockages past, present, and future, and see ourselves in all others so the dark projections can stop, stare at themselves in the hall of mirrors and be healed as in time we all walk into and through the portal of the Golden Age. Oh, yes..those Golden Arches just flew in to my sensory brain..no wonder Big Mac were introduced. It's all digital at this point, all symbolic, and all very meaningful as we all embody higher and higher energies and move into a new age.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Lora, love the sense of humor you carry. We absolutely need it during these trying times. The worse off we feel the more we can "lighten up" up with an expanded sense of healing humor!!!

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Wow, I caught the Asian references, not Africa as well. Are you seeing political unrest over more Ebola and other newer viruses? I feel there will be rifts everywhere between every one eventually over making even the simplest decisions.

As Jeanne has so heartfelt expressed over wanting to get her own predictions as accurate as possible especially in reference to ice sheets breaking off, rising flood waters and intense climate change I think we truly will face sink or swim decisions by those who end up making really important choices and calls as to what needs to be done, first.

Not a joke that TV series Survivor has been around so long. We only watched the very, very very first season so my survival skills will be intuition based but I have really smart family members to help as we all make choice on what to do and when.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Natalie, right on..narrative is often the crux, the crucible, the hang up, the cauldron and the hot iron in the hot fire that we aren't sure what to do with. For anyone who read Marianne Williamson in the 90s and her take on the incredibly challenging original version of A Course in Miracles..Ego is our biggest 'enemy' if you will. Ego actually is thought of Fear in its biggest form. You have to really see it to get it. So battle of dark and light if you will, is ego over love. Fill our hearts with love and let go of all past assumptions and beliefs of what we thought we knew as real.

Really and truly as the digital age has progressed..its all digital. The illusions are just as big as what we used to call reality..i.e. reality TV etc. Nothing real about reality. We'll eventually leave this artificial dream world no matter what Multiverse this universe is in and move into a new one..the biggest big bang for all of us but  more like a worm hole.

Hence, I truly believe Jeanne is sensing this and why everything will speed up far more quickly than any scientist can imagine. Quantum speed for a new world. I'd almost prefer than. I'm tired of the never ending suffering and pain of this dark one we live in now. Let's move it up and us up and enter the new world that will be more of a jump than the Industrial Revolution or any other stage in history.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Oh I forgot to add in about Sin. Lora was it you who brought this up? My screen isn't showing all of the posts right now just the most recent attached to my replies. But in the Course in Miracles sin is defined as linking back (remember re-lig-ion means to link back) to an archery term. So 'sin' or 'syn' meant ..'to miss the mark.' Not some terrible, terrible thing we have to burn in hell for, forever and ever. But a lesson in a life filled with altered realities of experiences to teach us to grow and allow us the blessing of immaculate grace to be immediately forgiven for a 'sin' that never existed in the first place. Before and after, Mary was the Immaculate Conception the Virgin Mary..that kind of symbology.  All syns are forgiven..instantly as soon as the light bulb turns on!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share: