Rod Rosenstein Gett...

Notifications
Clear all

Rod Rosenstein Getting Fired?

(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

[NOTE TO ALL FROM ADMINISTRATOR ABOUT THIS THREAD:  I have merged an earlier Rod Rosenstein thread with this one.  Bluebelle started the earlier thread on July 15 with 9 replies the next day (see the following 10 posts) .    Then we jump to 9/24, the day that Rosenstein was summoned to the WH for a possible firing when RosieHeart started a thread about this same subject. I wanted to include the earlier thread because it addressed the situation unfolding. -- Jeanne Mayell]

Rosieheart: NBC is reporting that the White House says that Rod Rosenstein has been "summoned to the White House to meet with Kelly and that Kelly will ask for his resignation and if he refuses, he will be fired.   Dept. of Justice sources are saying Rosenstein will refuse to resign.   (Trump is in NYC at Trump Tower today, apparently too yellow-bellied to fire him himself).

If this turns out to be true and Rosenstein IS fired or resigned today, this will be a major turning point for the Mueller investigation, and, by extension, America.

We should know in the next hour or two.  No doubt Trump will tweet about it.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I threw cards on Rosenstein today.  Please feel free to interpret and comment.

Significator:  Knight of Cups

Challenge:  Eight of Disks, Success

What graces him:  The Aeon, Trumps

The Past:  Ten of Cups, Satiety

What he’s going into:  Five of Swords, Defeat

Something else about him:  Seven of Wands, Valour

Environment:  The Tower, Trumps

Hopes, dreams and fears:  Seven of Swords, Futility

Outcome:  The Queen of Disks

Three months from now:  The Star, Trumps

Rod Rosenstein’s significator card is Knight of Cups.  Well, he is a knight of justice these days, defending the justice department, defending the Constitution, defending our democracy.  He has ideals and he has loyalty.  He has been loyal to the foundation of our government and he has been in the center of the attacks on the Department of Justice and the Independent Counsel, defending and protecting both.  

His challenge card is the Six of Disks,  Success and I think his challenge is to successfully continue that defense of both.  He wants our government to work the way it’s supposed to.  He wants to defend the Justice Department and stand firm against the onslaught of the Republican weasels in Congress.  They may very well try to impeach him, but they won’t have the votes to remove him.  Trump, however, can.  Trump would like his minions in Congress to take care of Rosenstein for him just as they have tried to obstruct justice for him by false claims against the investigation, against the FBI, against Rosenstein.  

Which brings us to his foundation:  The Princess of Cups.  Rosenstein feels like he’s supporting the weight of the world right now, but it’s just our free democracy.  Yeah, the weight of the world depends on our free democracy.  He’s in such a critical role with the power to fire Mueller or protect Mueller, to submit to the threats from the White House or to fight back.  He’s going to fight back.  He has the strength of intellect and the strength of will.  He will fight back and he will fight back with eloquence about the rule of law.  He will be a patriot like Strzok and put these Republicans down in front of the American public.  I see him in a congressional hearing that’s televised.  It will be ugly.

What graces Rosenstein is:  The Aeon, Trumps.  He’s truly at a point in his life where he looks back at his entire career, all his hard work, his dedication to justice and sees everything coming to a head.  He will be remembered for the way he responds to Trump and his stooges in Congress.  He will persevere and try to uphold the rule of law and do it bravely because he knows he was born for this and born to stand up for democracy when others cravenly throw away all their integrity.  He is at the top of his game.  He’s evaluating his life, every part of his life experience and he’s prepared, both intellectually and spiritually.  

The Past:  Ten of Cups, Satiety.  Rosenstein has had a satisfying and full life already, much achievement, much contentment.  He’s already achieved more than he ever dreamed of.  His past is part of his strength.  He’s a fully grounded person.

What he’s going into:  Five of Swords, Defeat.   He’s either going to be dragged through the dirt of a Congressional impeachment proceeding or be fired by Trump.  I don’t think he gets fired, but he’s going to feel defeated by the constant pressure and publicity of fighting with Congress.  They will do everything they can to damage his reputation and Mueller's investigation.  I don’t see him actually removed from office, but they will leave him wounded and cut from vicious attacks in the public arena.  

Something else about Rosenstein:  The Seven of Wands, Valour.  Despite feeling bruised and beaten by what he’s going into, Rosenstein has the inner strength, that brave fire energy to fight back and to endure.

For environment:  The Tower, Trumps.  Well.  This seems accurate.  There are a lot of knives out for Rosenstein right now.  The tower of our democracy is battered and leaning in the battle for justice and freedom.  There are violent, dark energies surrounding our tower, but high above the tower is the all seeing eye of the universe and the dove of peace.  

Hopes, dreams and fears:  The Seven of Swords, Futility.   Rosenstein fears his fight against the Republicans will be futile.  That won’t stop him.

Outcome:  The Queen of Disks.  Ultimately, Rosenstein will be remembered as a hero.  I see the Queen of Disks as a symbol of our country, looking off to the distance, peaceful again, with strength and justice enduring.  Rosenstein’s battle is going to make a difference.

Then I threw one more card for Three Month’s out:  The Star, Trumps.  Four or five months ago, I was throwing cards on Mueller regularly.  Time after time, I threw The Star for Mueller.  This time it’s for Rosenstein and Mueller.  Rosenstein is Mueller’s knight battling the dark forces that are attempting to tear apart our government.  To quote Jeanne Mayell :  “The star is hope, redemption, and new beginnings after loss, a fresh new morning after a storm.”

Snowbird, Jeanne Mayell, Durwood and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lola
(@lola)
Reputable Member Registered

Thanks Bluebelle for this...great interpretation and will continue to send light and prayers to both Rosenstein & Mueller. What a fight they have ahead of them...

RosieHeart, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Wow, Bluebelle.Powerful reading. I think you really pegged him.  A chill went  through me while reading it. 

Commenting on two cards: (or those who read cards, she is using the Thoth or Crowley deck):  The significator or  soul card is the valiant, caring, Knight of Cups, who, with angel wings sprouting from his back, riding a white horse towards the heavens, reaches for the Holy Grail.  He strives to do the right thing in his life. He is on a mission of goodness. The Grail represents one's highest calling.  What graces him: The Aeon. He is close to mastery, one card away from the Universe or World card which is the highest card. This is his last and most important great moment, and he is fully up to the task. 

As I was reading it, I got a sense that Rosenstein realizes they might strip him of his pension and even fine him, depending on the terms they would use to discipline him.   That would be rough.  But he knows he could write a book and go on the speaker network and recover financially that way and I think he's had to think about those things or it wouldn't have crossed my mind. 

Durwood, SDJ, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Bluebelle, Jeanne, after reading the tarot reading, I was relieved that we will be fine after the current chaos we are experiencing. I feel that Mueller's timing was good. However, after seeing what Trump will want from Putin, I felt that there we can expect our democracy to be diminished. Trump will do anything to be president for life, but I feel that it's unlikely, especially what Mueller and Rosenstein is doing. I was wondering will Putin crash Trump and make him fall, people will vote him out, Trump will call quits, or the GOP ousts him?

Laynara, BlueBelle, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

What Putin ultimately wants is chaos. A hall of mirrors. He wants the USA diminished and unable to fight back as he undertakes his ultimate task of rebuilding the Russian empire with him as czar. 

Trump is just a tool in his machinations. Chaos in the us helps him immensely. 

RunestoneOne, Jeanne Mayell, SDJ and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I only know a little tarot - isn't The Aeon also a representation of Judgment? Which makes sense, since RR works for Dept. of Justice, and I sense that ultimately he has the full weight of Justice behind him!

I see both RR and RM as knights in armor when I think about them. They are trying to slay the dragons so the rest of us are safe. May it be so.

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, Lola and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

May it be so.

RosieHeart, Lola, SDJ and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Laura, for someone who only knows a little Tarot, you got something profound from the Aeon.  Yes, it's known as Judgment in other decks, or the Last Judgment. The word Aeon refers to a new age (think of the word eon). The Tarot Trumps are a hero's journey.  In the Aeon, our hero is making a final evaluation or judgment about a patriarchal king, the old king who has ruled and now the son has come of age.  His journey was to honor his father, the great king, but now he is rising up and find his own inner guide.  Rosenstein is that son who stands facing the president and the congressional leadership he has served all his life.  He has come of age and sees them differently now.  He no longer serves them, but instead serves his country, his position, and his sense of duty.

Lola, RosieHeart, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Bluebelle, this brought tears to my eyes and lifted my heart. Thank you. I am so grateful you are here and one with us.

RosieHeart, BlueBelle, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

Bluebell,

It is 3 a.m. my time and I am watching Putin come off the plane in Finland.  

Thank you so much for reading the cards on Rosenstein.   I was so hoping someone would read Rosenstein after I watched him make the indictment announcement.  His message about the need for all Americans to unite now just struck a deep chord with me and made me feel that he is going to play a larger role than we imagine as everything unfolds.   So, your reading of him rang so true.  And, while reading it, I understood that Rosenstein and Mueller probably already know the full results of the investigation.

Some may have already seen this, but one important piece of related news from the UK today:  it's been revealed that Elizabeth Denham, the UK commissioner charged with investigating Brexit vote irregularities and Cambridge Analytica, and her staff,  have been working with Mueller and the FBI and other people in D.C..  She was, in fact, in the U.S. meeting with U.S. law enforcement (and perhaps Rosenstein?) last week.   

And her Deputy confirmed that  some of the systems linked to the [Brexit] investigation were accessed from IP addresses that resolve to Russia"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/15/elizabeth-denham-data-protection-information-commissioner-facebook-cambridge-analytica

So, Rosenstein and Mueller are not fighting this alone.  As Zoron saw last week, there are MANY people working to starve off the darkness.   This will be a critical week, although it may be a while until we know everything (if we every will).   

Hugs to everyone, and  I'm going to bed now!   All will be well.

Durwood, Lola, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

There's trump, his enablers, and all the politicians who were willing participants or unwitting ones (and are now compromised). Then there is the US intelligence, investigative, legal (RR and RM, and others) and diplomatic apparatusses. The latters are all on to him, and when we feel despair, let's sit for a couple of minutes and send them supportive energy. They are working to save the democracy. 

Durwood, RunestoneOne, KB and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I just saw this too but the reporting is all over the place on it. Some sources saying he has offered to resign and others saying that they will have to fire him to get him to go. I am wondering if the plans for marches to take place if this happened will materialize. It is certainly opportune timing for them to do this while trying to distract from the train wreck that the Kavanaugh nomination has become.

I wish everyone steady nerves and strong resolve in the coming hours and days!

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Out of interest, I drew one card after asking the question, “What will be the outcome of what happens today with Rosenstein?”, and got the 6 of Wands. My interpretation of that would be that it means that good will ultimately come of it - although the situation seems unsettling at the current time. If anyone has another interpretation, I would be happy to hear it. 

Matt, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Baba, thanks for posting. I love your response.  What deck are you using?  My interpretation depends on the image and that depends on the deck.  Thanks! 

Matt and Matt reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I used the Rider Waite deck.

Matt, Jeanne Mayell, Matt and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

Well, it looks like Rosenstein will be staying for the time being.   Update from the Washington Post:

Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein will stay in the job for now, but will meet with the president on Thursday, White House officials said Monday, after officials described a series of private discussions that pointed to his resignation or firing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/rod-rosenstein-who-had-been-overseeing-russia-probe-has-offered-to-resign/2018/09/24/d350477c-aad8-11e8-8a0c-70b618c98d3c_story.html?utm_term=.e48c1a13e30e

Matt, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Well, Baba, I'd say your interpretation of your 6 of wants tarot card was right on! Feeling relived for now..is there a tarot card for that ?

Matt, BlueBelle, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

I did a one card reading as well, asking if Rosenstein's expected firing Thursday would disrupt the investigation and I drew Justice. To me that reads as a definite no. 

Matt, Snowbird, PracticalNihilist and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

I kept thinking about this matter all afternoon and came to the conclusion that someone in the Trump/Putin regime planted that story about Rosenstein to give cause for firing him. I ran another 1 card read and twice pulled the Emperor in rider waite. I see this as it saying that Putin prdered the discrediting story. Anyone else have another interpretation?

Snowbird, LalaBella, Snowbird and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: