Notifications
Clear all

Robert Mueller

(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi Martin. Yes Mercury is in retrograde until Thursday morning 9:54 am est. Goes stationery tomorrow 24 hrs earlier. Yes, the whole Barr letter was done during Mercury retro. It means it does not turn out the way they think. All their boasting will only make them look worse when the full, damning report is fully released. The good news is that Mercury retro is ending and we'll all be able to think more clearly and come out of the fog and stressful feelings. Enjoy the new energy dear ones. We are all here, joining together and creating a safe space for love. How lucky and blessed are we?

Nancy, BlueBelle, polarberry and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

I've read on other blogs that what may appear to be good news for trump at the beginning will start to unravel.  Whether the full report is released on not, it will leak, and stay in the news for months.  This isn't good for trump, although he seems to have the invincibility of the indecent. He has no morals, ethics, decency, etc., which is why it's so hard for many of us to endure theses time. If you're an empath, feeling his dark energy and the energy he unleashes is painful. But endure it we will. My sense is this is far from over. In the meantime, we have Jeanne and each other, which is something I am so grateful for. I cannot imagine what the last two years would have been like without all of you. 

numerologist, BlueBelle, Baba and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Thanks for your posts Lawrence. They are definitely lifting my spirits!

KB, polarberry, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

It's early. Chin up folks. The Truth WILL Out. There are so many who are witnesses. It's a Chess Game. Trump is yelling, "Check! CHECK!" and Mueller is thinking, "checkmate." He has to wait until Congress subpoenas him to speak to us. THAT is when it will happen. This is the prelude. The Final Act is up ahead. Patience.

I watch the news. I feel the need to be well informed. However, I do not tune in completely to Trump and try to avoid his voice. The artifice and deceit just drip off of his tongue, and he whines and his voice is often grating to the ears. His childish singsong has a sinister , mocking tone. I feel like it's an imitation or a very weird , intense, and twisted sounding recitation of something he 

exaggerates about his parents and sibs growing up.  He is a dark mass. I understand why many empaths would avoid his energy. Toxic is the word somebody used. Seeing his image is like looking at a shadow self and is not as troubling, but I don't look in his eyes ever in photos or on tv.  I don't fear this, I just have no interest in playing around a dark pool. 

I do feel that the election victory, such as it was, was due to the prolonged exposure and addiction of watching his every crazy move. When you want to get rid of a behavior, you extinguish it by starving it of attention positive or negative.

I for one, am taking back my Power. I will no longer be tuning in to the Trump show. It will be  a footnote in learning about all the brave and good people standing up together. 

Stardancer, Lawrence, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

In 1992 Barr successfully waived his attorney general wand to cover up the Iran contra scandal for Ronald Reagan and Bush 41.  Now he's trying to use the same attorney general cover up trick for Donnie, but this time it's not going to work.  For one thing, it's a different time period where citizens are more aware, more engaged, more connected and more able to easily figure things out for themselves.  And for another, unlike the Mueller team, the Trump admin leaks like a sieve, and there's no way to control staff people who are secretly horrified by what they see.    

Also, in support of Jeanne's vision, there's a new video by a YouTube psychic who says she had an image of Trump meeting with other key people in power last weekend at Mar-A-Lago.  At the meeting Trump was offered the opportunity to choose between two boats.  One boat would enable him and his family to get away safely.  The other boat would enable him to stay but it had a little leak   She said Trump picked the leaky boat that stays because he had confidence he could get away with it.  He won't. The leak will sink him, but we have to be patient.  

Copper, Rowsella, Paul W and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Excellent advice about the news.  I haven't watched the TV news for three days, and am trying to stay off the web news also.  I can't stand his phony voice and orange face. 

Thank you to everyone sharing much-needed positive and encouraging visions about the downfall of this idiot and his criminal administration.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yofisofi)
Noble Member Registered

What an interesting vision of the two boats being offered to Trump. On a side note, but perhaps somewhat connected, it occurs to me that Trump has brought up the ACA repeal all of the sudden at this time as a way to get the House (and the Press!) talking and thinking about something else other than the Mueller report. And guess what, the Press is no longer talking about the Mueller report 24/7! Trump's con-man tricks are all about distracting away from any potential negative developments about him. Perhaps this is what he thinks will save him in that leaky boat. (Of course, though, he would NEVER take the other boat, because resigning would be an admission of guilt.)

BlueBelle, Paul W, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I listened to A psychic on You Tube this morning who saw that Trump was being pressured to resign but has so far refused. This rings true for me. I feel that the pressure will only build on every front forcing his hand in the near to medium term.

Trump deciding to go after the ACA yet again is not endearing him to Republican office holders at the moment and could help force their hand as well. I'm sure they would love to get rid of Trump but are making a cold political calculation to support him as long as it is to their advantage. Republican pollsters claim that the reason Dems gained 40 House seats had more to do with the pre-existing conditions debate than anything. They (Republican office holders) don't want the conversation to change from "Trump is exonerated!" to "Republicans are going to take away your healthcare". If they see Trump killing their chances in 2020 with a renewed healthcare debate it could be a turning point.

Bee, BlueBelle, Lawrence and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Martin- this is the whole theme for the republicans and the White House. How many times have they come out and they think they have a gotcha moment and then it blows up in their face. Don’t worry this too will be one of those moments to be added to their stupidity. 

Jeanne Mayell, Yofisofi, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

Yes, I am an empath, and my message is particularly for them because I know intimately the feelings it causes, the horrible headache and pit of stomach dreadfulness. Do not engage with his energy, the broadcasts of his surrogates. Instead, watch the town halls if you can of Senators Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Cory Booker, Bernie Sanders and candidate Beto O'Rourke, of Peter Buttigieg, and other candidates. Consider their different visions and policies, weigh their positives and negatives, research their track record of achieving goals. Look and compare their background, education, intellectual power, and experience/positions on all issues. Look at who is coming up in local elections, the state legislature, county legislature, common councils. Arm yourself with positive information to make a good decision for who to donate to and who to vote for primaries and start working with local Democratic Parties. There is plenty to divert your focus from the horribleness of the current administration. Spread good news about these candidates to all your friends, on Twitter/social media- spread good news, positivity, disinfect the hivemind with good things, positive thoughts and excitement for 2020 candidates.

Coyote, Stardancer, numerologist and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Rowsella, I can’t read enough of what you write.  Please fill the collective with your fire and your light.  

HereRightNow, BlueBelle, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nancy)
Trusted Member Registered

I'm somewhat new to the group.  have signed up sometime ago but read and not gotten involved.  Just wanted you to know that my spirit tells me this is a very happy time for us.  Laughing and smiling is the greatest strength we have have to shower the country with right now so you are right the farce will end and the truth will come out.  We are blessed to be living in this time.  

Stardancer, BlueBelle, CDeanne and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Welcome, Nancy, thanks for posting. The Boston Globe has a front page story this morning trying to get to the bottom of the farce.  I'm sure other media are also working on this now. It seems obvious what happened with Mueller, but good reporting looks for evidence rather than making assumptions. 

CDeanne and CDeanne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

I listened to some psychic youtube's and they rang true. I feel that Barr and Mueller (especially Barr) is lying not to protect DJT but in their mind to protect all of us. When I heard that I realized that DJT's crimes were exactly what I originally thought - much worse than what many people think! I think he and Pence were placed in the office by Putin and GOP enablers, and there is so much election fraud that if it were to come out in the news Barr thinks this would destroy our democracy. There would be riots and violence by many sides (that is their fear). So they are trying to convince DJT to quit - leave so they don't have to have this come out. Problem is DJT is not cooperating at the moment. Thoughts on whether you all agree? It rang true to me...

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I don't feel they are trying to convince Trump to leave office, at least not yet. They might be asking him to curb his violence talk, although they know he won't listen to them,  but not to leave office. I also don't agree that they are trying to protect all of us although of course they don't want a civil war.  

Trump picked Barr to protect him and that is what Barr has done, as far as he can.  He and Whitaker restricted Mueller's work.  Mueller is not a liar but like a good marine, he knows the order of command and he follows orders.  I feel the issue of collusion is still in the data he gathered since it was, after all, his mandate.   But his tenure was cut short before he was done.  It was a clever way to fire him without firing him. 

The GOP leadership may not like Trump's violence and uprising rhetoric and his call to his base to rise up if something happens to him, but they still feel  he is by far the most effective person in getting the Republicans what they want - money and power.  No one holds a candle to him in delivering the GOP agenda of greater wealth and power to the elite. So they are not going to be quick to get him out of office...yet.  Perhaps if really damning evidence surfaces, and they can't do damage control, then they would try to get him out for only one reason- to save themselves. But not yet.   There are no altruistic motives coming from the GOP.  They care only about themselves at any cost to others.  

deetoo, Stardancer, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Very soon after Barr was confirmed by the senate, Matth Schlapp, a GOP strategist and husband of Mercedes Schlapp, who works  as a communications person for trump, said on TV that we should look for the Mueller probe to wrap up very very soon.  When I heard him say that I wondered what he knew, and assumed that Barr had done something to stop the investigation. And he did.  Btw, I don't believe that Barr and Mueller or anyone is doing anything to protect our democracy by hiding damaging information and urging trump to resign. Sarah Kendzior, who is a scholar of authoritarian regimes, says that people should believe their own eyes. We should not respond to something as disturbing as what's happening now (the obstruction of the investigation) with some rationalization that it's being done for our own good. That's what authoritarians want. It's painful and deeply scary to watch what's going on and believe it for what it appears to be, but we shouldn't try to rationalize it. It's awful, but let's keep our eyes open. Let's stay awake.

Bee, Jeanne Mayell, Yofisofi and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

I don't believe anyone "is trying to protect the American people" from the truth. We live in a country where people bring massacre dozens at a time and no one is trying to protect us. Buying into this theory worries me. 

We've learned so much about how people operate and their motives from the last 2 years. We are not babies and one or 2 people do not have the authority to keep the truth from the American people to benefit above all Donald Trump. The idea goes against democracy itself. 

The truth will come out, we basically already know what it is, and sadly the Mueller report has not changed anyone's mind about what has happened. 

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I don’t think any Republicans are trying to protect the American people.  Barr is protecting a corrupt president and in so doing, he’s protecting his own Republican Party.  He’s not a good guy, folks.  I wrote a few weeks ago that Barr gave me an uneasy feeling and that I didn’t trust him.  At the same time, I foresaw him doing the right thing down the road, but that may be a time when so much contradictory evidence has emerged, that Barr has no choice but to try to salvage his own reputation.  I still don’t understand how this could be, but that contrary thought is still resonating with me.

So many of us have written about a visceral reaction to Trump, finding it unpleasant to see him or hear him speak.  I have the same reaction to Barr, Erik Prince and Brad Parscale.

Coyote, CDeanne, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I had been anxiously and gleefully awaiting the Muller report. Friday I happened to click on my CNN tab just to see what the day's news held. I still browse the headlines, but often don't trust just one source for my news. I saw only the headline that the report had been delivered. I felt sick to my stomach, and a sense of overwhelming sadness came over me. I read nothing else, closed all news tabs and was very careful where I surfed the internet the rest of the weekend. When I awoke in the morning on Saturday, all dread was gone, but there was still some disappointment lingering through the remainder of the weekend. I got a few highlights from the one or two twitter accounts where I read, but other than that, I was in the dark. I know what I felt, and that I was supposed to tune out for the time being. 

I don't believe for a moment that Trump is not guilty of collusion. Or conspiracy. Too many of his circle have been convicted or pleaded guilty. The bottom line is they simply hid the evidence well enough that it could go either way in a court of law. 

I still believe that Trump will go down. His time is nearly up. The report is over 300 pages long according to the NYT, and to have the news taken in hook, line and sinker over a carefully worded 4 page synopsis designed to specifically detract from the report's actual findings was a negative event I didn't need to get roped into on top of all that is already on my plate. 

I think there is a real effort to hide the report, not to protect the citizens of the US, but to protect those who hitched their wagons to Trump and the GOP. We have an illegitimate president in office and this country never envisioned such a thing taking place. There currently are no legal remedies. 

The calls for Adam Schiff's job tell the story in the last few days. There are only four Democrats who cannot have their access to the report's intelligence findings blocked. They are members of the Gang of 8, and Schiff is one of those four.  What is in that report can only be hidden for so long, and just like any child knows, if you don't fess up when caught, it just makes matters worse. The GOP knows this, but they've gotten away with so much for so long, they still think no on will point out that the emperor has on no clothes. 

This kind of fell in my lap this morning, and it shows that the fight is not over. There are those who are willing to stand up for what is right, in spite of those who would call for their head on a platter: 

Adam Schiff Intelligence Committee 3/28

BlueBelle, deetoo, CDeanne and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@adora)
Estimable Member Registered

Omg Cindy – I felt and did the EXACT same thing.  I heard about the Mueler report Friday night and immediately felt sick to my stomach, and thought it was not going to be good.  I could not and did not look at the news for the whole weekend after a quick scan to check if it did come out Friday night.   I also felt deeply that they are ‘lying and/or hiding something’.  Those words kept ringing in my head every time I thought of the report or heard anything.  I’ve slowly poked out of my shell and started to check out the news again, and feel…. much less negatively about it.   The whole report may never come out, but most of it will, and the betrayal will be exposed.

BlueBelle, CDeanne, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 11 / 32
Share: