Notifications
Clear all

Muleller time

(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Anyone else picking up on some increased action in the investigation? I’m sensing something as August nears. I see bright sunlight. Like something being uncovered. It feels hot. I see a white haired man sweating under his collar. 

Today I read Mueller asked for a bunch of blank subpoenas and has been on a hiring spree.

When I focus I see dollar signs. And old time computer screens with green numbers.  

BlueBelle, MizMargo, Lola and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

I threw a quickie tarot reading and got:

Cohen flips. <breaks with tRump>

Mueller's investigation throws a sabot in the machinery of corruption. A heretofore unseen and unknown outside influence is made public. I got it's more info about banking/internet.

This results in a very loud, noisy, dark, ravaging moment, where the investigation is interrupted, on one level. On another, that interruption leads to self destruction on the part of the Republican congress. 

The Resistance roars up.

Some two faced self-serving potential assistance is offered, which is an outside offer of assistance, but it should be handled like a poisonous snake. Feels like Putin.

Ultimately, as this is moved through, the adversity subsides.

R1

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Lola and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

RunestoneOne, Just finished Malcolm Nance's book, "The Plot to Destroy Democracy" in which the author lays out how Russia has been buying GOP influence for years. I have felt over the last few years that the GOP has become addicted to this Russian money and imagine that those ties are about to be exposed. Look at how many Republican congressmen are heading for the exits.

KB, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Russian intelligence officers indicted today. It’s on. 

i think the sweating white haired man I saw is Roger Stone btw...

KB, Jeanne Mayell, Paul W and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Frannie-yes, Roger Stone. 

Also, I think the 'two faced assistance' should be read as 'has been offered' not 'is' offered. My reading referred to hacking. The uproar is starting to happen. R1

Jeanne Mayell, LB, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

I can't stress this enough.  Everyone needs to read the actual indictment.   You can find it on the DOJ website here:   https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

What struck me immediately was how specific the dates mentioned in the indictment were.   I started taking those dates and matching them up to what was happening during the election - both in public and behind the scenes - and it is very interesting how they align.

For instance, on July 27, 2016, Trump called on Russia to "find Hilary's emails!"   And the indictment specifically mentions that on that date, July 27, 2016, the Russian military began hacking Clinton's personal domain and her campaign's domain.  

There are other dates that align remarkably well with other events (including the Trump tower meeting with Don, Jr.)

There is a reason why all of those dates are in the indictment --- they are building blocks for something else.

I wonder if someone could do a current reading on Rosenstein.   

Watching his announcement this morning, I felt a very strong and powerful light coming from him that I hadn't felt before, but I am not good at interpreting things I sense, so it would be great if someone could do an updated reading on Rosenstein and perhaps Mueller too.

KB, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: Frannie

Russian intelligence officers indicted today. It’s on. 

i think the sweating white haired man I saw is Roger Stone btw...

Yes, I agree.   

LalaBella, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

OK, this is good. I had been holding back on Meuller. Now its all coming out into the open. 

What I had been getting was a vast investigation, beyond what the public was seeing, that involved a lot of FBI logistics and manpower, and wiretapping, surveillance, gumshoeing, etc. A sort of extraordinary situation and investigation. There is probably enough digital evidence, by now, to indict a considerable portion of the Trump Gang.  It has been going since early in the operation. This is absolutely classic FBI "G-Man" stuff. They will make a movie about it, one day. So when the whole story comes out, it will be seen that besides the FBI, there was a kind of network, loosely linked, including even Pentagon Generals, (who were terrified Trump would start a war). It was a "Coalition of the Willing". Even a couple of people from the WA-PO. (Shades of history repeating itself.). However, they left it all very late. It is going to be a fine line between the two sides, there who wins. I was getting strong visions, utterly surreal at first, that  there is a strong fight back faction inside the upper strata of the "Permanent Government", who realised, fairly quickly, what was going to happen. Plus a fe veteran politicians in the House and the Senate. Amazing timing, doing this while Trump is out of the Country. In Banana Republics, this is how they time Coups. Lol. We are not out of the woods yet, though.  

RosieHeart, KB, LalaBella and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Thanks for your thoughts, Zoron.   If nothing else, the timing of the announcement sure screwed up Trump's "photo opp" with the Queen.   ? 

Again, if anyone would be willing to do a current reading on Rosenstein, that would be helpful, I think.   

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Yes Zoron I think we, as frequently happens, are on the same “wavelength”

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Big Hugs, Frannie and Rosieheart. This is a huge turning point. But am now working on what will trump will do.

BlueBelle, LB, RosieHeart and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lola
(@lola)
Reputable Member Registered

Wow Zoron,loved what you got! I can not wait for the movies that will be made about this truly surreal time. I still watch "All the Presidents Men" in awe, thinking of all the good people who protected our democracy during that very dark time. This time it's to save our democracy. Gut feeling today the heat has been turned up bigly, and Trump is going to go mad king on the world.

BlueBelle, RosieHeart, mariad and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Ok, its like feeling the first signs of Spring, after a harsh Winter. We are NOT out of the Doopy yet, regarding saving American democracy, but its obvious that these events are a huge step in the right direction. If the forthcoming indictments go as far as they should, over the next year, we are going to see criminal indicments of congressmen, Cabinet officers, and people like Mercer, Bannon, etc etc. Reciving Russian intelligence and cash whilst in public office, in most countries, would get you shot by a firing squad. It's called Treason. It's decimation of the American Right, and those American Oligarchs that co-conspired with the Russians, and Russian Oligarchs, as well as the politicians. Unless evidence is withheld, I cannot see them not being indicted. I think this is going to lead to huge shock and damage to the GOP supporters and their vote. It turns out that the Republican leadership has been in a sleazoid relationship, in many cases, with the "Old enemy". This is far far worse than Nixon ans watergate. But scanning ahead, its going to take at least a year to start getting the full scale of the situation, and who is going to be indicted.The impact on 2020 elections has been to skew them extensively. I am getting its "Turning oil tanker syndrome". The sheer size of what is coming out, is going to take time. Will do a session on how it effects the mid-term elections. Will think about setting up an RV on the situation, this weekend. I think it is going to be a long task, monitoring what now develops. But I feel greatly relieved. Trump may lash out though. He is in full Gotterdammerung  mode, later this year. He may cling on for a while, until he is forced out. God knows what he will do.  

KB, LalaBella, LB and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

My sense of it is that Rosenstein will be out of office, Mueller may be fired, but ultimately it won't matter as the investigations can be handed off to the states. Mueller will have things set up to keep on rolling even if he is fired--and even set up to make clear his firing is evidence of perfidious Republican coverups. 

The more damage the Rethuglicans try to do to the investigation, the more they thrash, the tighter the noose gets around their necks. 

Mueller timed this very carefully. My sense is that his strategy has been gamed out in excruciating detail.

Yes, we are in for a wild ride, but all will be ok in the end.  R1

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Lola and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I agree, Runestone, that Mueller has failsafes built into his investigation.  If Rosenstein is fired and Mueller’s tenure threatened, certain strategies within the investigation will come into play.  Like you say, cases will begin going to the states. I also think there are also many indictments ready to drop, indictments of Trump’s inner circle.  As the indictments come, the noose tightens.  They will cascade in the final hours and days as the DOJ is directly attacked by Trump and the Republicans.  With the indictments, more and more damning evidence is revealed against tRump and Republicans in Congress. Treason is exposed.

LB, Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thank you, Zoron.  Thank you.  We are going into the darkness now.  We all feel it.  We have all felt it coming.  Will watch for your posts.

LB, Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Does anyone have any feeling about the hack into the RNC (not DNC) website in 2016? The Russians hacked them too, just didn't release any information. I really feel like the intensity of the republican politicians' craziness has to do with them believing that there's dirt on them out there, thus they try to stifle the investigation. I feel like it's more that just money too, and more than just collaboration with the Russians. Something really, really dark. 

LB, Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Then there's this:

Fox news will be doing an exclusive interview with Putin immediately after the meeting on Monday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/396665-foxs-wallace-lands-exclusive-interview-with-putin-after-trump-summit

Clearly, Trump and Putin are coordinating their propaganda strategies.   Putin's response to the indictments yesterday read like a Trump tweet.   And now this.

I want to see light at the end of the tunnel, but right now, all I see is scary darkness.    

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Trump had been batshit on Twitter today. He’s really really flinging poop onto the wall now and seeing what sticks.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I did a reading of the Trump-Putin meeting.  I will post it to a separate Topic.  Scanning:  The Republicans are in a race to get Rosenstein impeached as quickly as possible. They don't want more to come out. 

Reading Rosenstein, I get that he's a deer in the headlights right now. I am looking to see what he is doing and I just see he is trying to comply with the law.  He has been conferring with lawyers about the appropriate steps to take to stay within the law while awaiting congressional action. But the law does not account for what to do when there is a lawless coups in the Congress.  That would call for another kind of action, by another body.

I am not seeing much action coming from Rosenstein, like copying and/or moving files.  He feels he has tried to stay resolute and strong and still he may not be able to hold on to his job.  He sees himself as a martyr who tried to give the Republicans what they asked for, while maintaining the integrity of the FBI and the judicial process. But now they are going ahead anyway. Like Comey,  he will write a book  if he is impeached, and wait for history to vindicate him.

Reading Mueller: I hear the words, "Working feverishly."  I read him last summer while on retreat and got a lot of good material. 

R1 when you say they have shared their material with the states, what do you mean?  I realize he was working with the NYC AG, but he stepped down so I hope his replacement is just as reliable.  Other than NYC, what other states would Mueller be able to share his material with? 

BlueBelle, LB, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: