Helsinki + Putin + ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Helsinki + Putin + Trump = The Day Democracy Died

Lola
(@lola)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

The world now knows what Jeanne has been predicting about Trump, that he is a Russian agent / asset. He came out of the cold today for the whole world to see, no denying it!

What a shocking press conference in Helsinki with Trump defending Putin and throwing  away our US intelligence agencies, calling them liars. What will John Kelly, Pompeo, Mattis do now?? Can we get some of our brilliant tarot/scanners look at them...

RunestoneOne, RosieHeart, RunestoneOne and 1 people reacted
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

This is what I'm getting: Kelly and Mattis are close to losing all patience, and torn between resigning and staying in their post for fear of having somebody with less scruples taking their place. Kelly will probably leave and Mattis will probably stay, but it's very uncertain. Pompeo doesn't mind. He doesn't really have what you or I would call a conscience...

LalaBella, RosieHeart, RunestoneOne and 7 people reacted
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

I seem to remember some time back, making estimates of when the various members of the whitehouse  Junta ould jump ship. 

Michele, Lola, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@winkrainbow)
Estimable Member Registered

There’s a lot of chat on Twitter about this book, just starting it myself, wondered if anyone else had read it yet?

Alternative War: Unabridged https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1999785487/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_lGotBbTMFGKKB

(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: Maria D White

This is what I'm getting: Kelly and Mattis are close to losing all patience, and torn between resigning and staying in their post for fear of having somebody with less scruples taking their place. Kelly will probably leave and Mattis will probably stay, but it's very uncertain. Pompeo doesn't mind. He doesn't really have what you or I would call a conscience...

This feels right, Maria.

One thing is for certain:  John Bolton won't be going anywhere.   Now that I've put the pieces together from the indictment and info on Maria Butina, the spy arrested today, it's clear that Bolton became part of this long before he joined Trump's cabinet.  

Air Force One is scheduled to land in America in the next half hour, by the way.   That will mark the start for whatever happens next.

SDJ, Lola, SDJ and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you. I keep thinking of Zoron's post a while back that Trump's card is up.  That he saw him hanging off the top of the tower like King Kong swatting at the planes that come after him.  It was an amazing image and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it was correct.

BlueBelle, SDJ, RosieHeart and 5 people reacted
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

I don’t remember where, but Zoron responded to me about a month ago that something huge was going to happen in a month! 

Something id like!

Lola, RosieHeart, Lola and 1 people reacted
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Events will be moving very fast on the Trump and Russia front from now on. Pay attention to what the former CIA director is saying... really, really strong stuff. I feel that there will be something very big happening in relation to Trump and Russia before the end of next week, and not good news for Trump.

BlueBelle, Lola, RosieHeart and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you Maria. He has now tried to back pedal on claiming the intelligence community was wrong. 

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Maybe we can set a time for a group RV session on this specifically? Kind of like all trying to tune into the same radio station, and see what the consensus is.

SDJ, Lola, RosieHeart and 5 people reacted
 Anne
(@anne)
Active Member Registered

There is an Netflix original called 'Dirty Money' season one episode six "The Confidence Man" Netflix  investigates Trump's dubious business history. At what Point do the American people lose confidence in him?

SDJ, Lola, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Laura, I can put the RV challenge in the RV section, if you would like to give me the wording you want to ask people to consider.  Thanks!

Anne, I want to see it. 

SDJ, Anne, Lola and 5 people reacted
(@unk-p)

Jeanne, this may sound crazy, and pls delete if so, but i got really strange feeling when P gave T the soccer ball.  They always say that the best place to hide something is right out in the open. When T passed it to Melanea, she actually smiled(!)   Anybody else feeling strange about this?  thank you                         ps, there is a pic of it on the Washington Post website, if anyone wants to look at it (sorry, don't know how to link)

SDJ, RosieHeart, SDJ and 1 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

A secret service man, age 42, died of a stroke in Scotland. I don't know, but 42 is awfully young for a stroke. It seems suspicious to me.

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Jeanne, any wording is fine by me...

Since it's painful and hard to scan Twitler, I suggest scanning Mattis, Kelly, McConnell. I also think we should ask for some kind of guidance on timing. Lastly, I'd ask that we try our best to tune in at the same time, but with time zones that's also difficult, so maybe a 6 hour period, maybe from 6pm-midnight Eastern US time? Sunday?

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Elaine, I agree with you that the death of a US secret service agent in Trump's golf resort in Scotland while he was on his tour sounds very, very weird. Interesting tidbit: Some outlets are saying he was protecting Bolton.

Another little weird incident: Kelly "accidentally" switched the lights off the conference room while Trump was talking to the media about the Putin summit. Was he sending a message?

Jessi, the way I interpreted Putin's proposal of handing over American citizens for investigation, it's a typical Russian response. When America ask Russia to do something they will never do (such as, handing over the Russian agents responsible for the hacking), Russia usually suggests that America does something that won't ever happen, either. Those people aren't going to Russia, how can America not protect the diplomatic immunity of their own diplomats? The shocking thing here is that Trump is taking his time to say it. He has really been mulling throwing his own diplomats under a bus. Hard to believe!

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: Maria D White

Another little weird incident: Kelly "accidentally" switched the lights off the conference room while Trump was talking to the media about the Putin summit. Was he sending a message?

They're blaming that on Kelly now?   I thought it was a message sent from the universe myself.  :)

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Trump was mulling it over because he is ignorant.  He doesn't have anyone around him he talks to who knows anything about running a government, much less knowledge of diplomatic immunity.  He's problem the only one in the entire U.S. government (other than the ignorant people who he picks to surround him) who doesn't realize he should not grant Putin's request.  He also criticized the fed's interest rate decision, something president's are not supposed to do and have never done in the past, never. 

RosieHeart, Paul W, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Hahahaha. Good one Jessi!

(@michele-b)

Members of the white house junta standing in line and playing leap frog was what i saw when i first read the comment on leaving.

For a while their the line up was record quick. One after another jumping ship. Perhaps as the drain swirls faster and faster down the vortex "draining the swamp" takes on a whole new meaning.

Like all drains there's usually a big hair plug that's holding the final process up.

Then it gives or a snake enters the plumbing and the big whoosh completes.

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
Page 1 / 2
Share: