Dealing with the fe...

Notifications
Clear all

Dealing with the fear of an attack

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Codyroo and Winkrainbow,

As awful as the mall shooting was, it was an attack on a specific group, in a mall, in the United States.

It wasn't an attack on our nation The United States.

I think in this thread that Maria, Jeanne, and I were and were thinking of a deadly national attack as many of us have seen or felt missiles exploding on the coast or off U.S bases etc. over the past year and a half.

I'm so grateful they never materialized and/ or were stopped and never reported. But fate changes in a heartbeat or a crazy finger of fate on a button.

Keep reporting any feelings or proof of predictions realized on other personal terrorist group attacks in U.S. News sections.

My heart sure goes out to all who were touched by this video game championships. It should have its own US section with news updates so we can stay informed and our caring thoughts to and for all involved.

The more love, light, and caring positive and healing thoughts we can feel, hold,  or send out into the Universe, the more chance of all of our gifts have of making a difference. ♥️

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I think Maria deserves credit for a hit but I don't feel this fits the energy of her prediction which seemed to indicate a larger more national significance.  When claiming credit for a hit on this site, I look for the feeling of the event in the collective and see if it matches the feeling that the prediction is giving off.  Maria's prediction seems greater in significance than I'm seeing so far in the media and collective.  Maria is clearly very skilled, so I think it best to see what else happens in the next few weeks before assigning this one to the Jacksonville attack.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

The gunman who shot dead two people at a Florida video tournament Sunday was a disgruntled gamer who had played there and lost, a competitor said.

The shooter “targeted a few people” and shot them before killing himself, gamer Steven “Steveyj” Javaruski told the Los Angeles Times in a direct message on twitter. https://nypost.com/2018/08/26/gunman-at-video-game-tournament-was-player-who-had-lost-report/

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

The gunman who shot dead two people at a Florida video tournament Sunday was a disgruntled gamer who had played there and lost, a competitor said.

The shooter “targeted a few people” and shot them before killing himself, gamer Steven “Steveyj” Javaruski told the Los Angeles Times in a direct message on twitter. https://nypost.com/2018/08/26/gunman-at-video-game-tournament-was-player-who-had-lost-report/

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

The shooter “targeted a few people” and shot them before killing himself, gamer Steven “Steveyj” Javaruski told the Los Angeles Times in a direct message on twitter.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/26/gunman-at-video-game-tournament-was-player-who-had-lost-report/

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I'm not sure myself if the Jacksonville attack should count as a hit or not. What I felt was something bigger, but on the other hand, it looks to me like this could have been a bigger shooting, it just happened that he didn't shoot more people, maybe he didn't have the opportunity. I didn't get a clear feeling of motive, just a lot of violence, which seems to fit the frame of mind of the shooter.

I'll leave it up to each person to decide whether to count it as a hit or not. Myself, I'm undecided. 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: