Notifications
Clear all

The Alchemical Moment: Nigredo and COVID-19

(@honeybee)
Reputable Member Registered

@lovendures Yes!  Good for her.  She is not only helping to protect herself, but she is helping to protect others.  Sending lots of love her way and your way. ❤️ 

FEBbby23, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fmabon)

I was not sure which section to post in--tonight I had a meditation vision while in the bath, and I wanted to share it before I forget it! Initially it was a beautiful vision of being inside of a cave, looking out at a brilliant sunrise and calm, sparkly waters.  By the entrance of the cave, close to me, was a black panther, blending in with the shadows.  I felt it was protective and it showed me how it intercepted negative forces coming in like a cat pounces on a mouse.  It led me through a maze, which I was seeing from a bird's eye view. So basically, I watched it slither in and around all the curves in the maze.  And suddenly, I was looking at what looked like a huge crack in the Earth, a crevice that seemed to have fiery depths, I could see a flickering glow coming from below, and at the edge was an angel, floating precariously above the fire but able to catch whoever was falling into it.  This was a pretty strong angel, and it turned into an owl, with widespread wings. And then I saw...the weirdest thing..what looked like a row of bare behinds, mooning Lord knows what.  "Showing their asses" popped into my head.  And then I saw rows and rows of dirty laundry hanging out on a clothesline.  The vision ended with an oval window, flooded with light, and flanked by two cherubs, embracing, a black cherub and a white cherub.  Happy New Moon everyone!

Michele, jsr78, ghandigirl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@fmabon

Wow!  I love your vision!  How vivid and I love what it hints at.

jsr78, Vesta, fmabon and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fmabon)

There was one more part I almost forgot: the crevice in the earth changed into what looked like moving water, and I saw mt rainier towering in the background of a beautiful, vast wilderness.  I felt the power of the Earth and felt the spirits of nature joining collectively as a force. I saw a sunrise as well, and saw the words "new beginnings"

Michele, earthangel, jsr78 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

"Sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions. You change direction but the sandstorm chases you. You turn again, but the storm adjusts. Over and over you play this out, like some ominous dance with death before dawn. Why? Because this storm isn’t something that blew in from far away, something that has nothing to do with you. This storm is you. Something inside of you. So all you can do is give in to it, step right inside the storm, closing your eyes and plugging up your ears so the sand doesn’t get in, and walk through it, step by step. There’s no sun there, no moon, no direction, no sense of time. Just fine white sand swirling up into the sky like pulverized bones. That’s the kind of sandstorm you need to imagine.

"And you really will have to make it through that violent, metaphysical, symbolic storm. No matter how metaphysical and symbolic it might be, make no mistake about it: it will cut through flesh like a thousand razor blades. People will bleed there, and you will bleed too. Hot, red blood. You’ll catch that blood in your hands, your own blood and the blood of others.     

"And once the storm is over you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about."

The above quote is from the novel Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. I read that book in 2017 when I was hospitalized for major depression. A few weeks ago I walked into a bookstore in my neighborhood and happened to see Kafka on the Shore prominently displayed. Naturally, I purchased a copy and am re-reading it now.

Coming across this quote seemed like a message from spirit. It's helped me make sense of this time and strengthen my resolve for the final culmination I feel like I'm approaching and that most of will probably go through pretty soon. I'm getting the sense that at least one other person here will be helped by these words.

Maggieci, BlueBelle, Michele and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@coyote Thank you.  It helped me, for one. And no doubt it will help others. I will look for that book. And I am glad it is speaking to you.

Coyote, deetoo, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@coyote. Gosh, that really hits home. Thank you for sharing it. 

Coyote, deetoo, Coyote and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote, I really needed to hear that.  Thank you.

Share, Coyote, Share and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

Posted by: @coyote

"Sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions. You change direction but the sandstorm chases you. You turn again, but the storm adjusts. Over and over you play this out, like some ominous dance with death before dawn. Why? Because this storm isn’t something that blew in from far away, something that has nothing to do with you. This storm is you. Something inside of you. 

"And once the storm is over you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about."

Your profound old soul is showing my dear, and what an affirmation and a blessing it is for all of us.

When we were discussing the mainly Transpersonal effects re: your beautiful dream, and the Aquarian energies that we are all about to embark upon (and the Solar Eclipse coming up on April 8, 2024-wow)... I intuited the deep personal concern you are experiencing.

Having a packed Eighth house (in Aquarius perhaps?) can be a disorienting and trepidatious experience ...as the Eighth ultimately is like our treasure chest of soul secrets, the mysteries, and also the place of deepest centering within our authentic selves.

Our old friend Pluto will be there on November 19, 2024, to bring a release of much past life karma and to unlock all of the gifts of that treasure chest to bring to fruition and to work it's magical alchemy ... the dross into pure gold and a new beginning to look forward to.

You are truly blessed Coyote, and I feel that the opportunities that you'll be receiving during the time that Jupiter and Saturn will be transiting together in Aquarius soon will offer you so many expansive (o yeah!) rewards, along with grounding and stability in joyous freedom... like a hawk on the wing. 

Your personal healing and soul's journey is a blessing for all of us ?

Unk p, Coyote, earthangel and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@coyote

Thank you and your fortitude for sharing over and over these understandings and principals. 

We have new readers here all the time who just haven't had the experiences much less the dark times and rites of passage and growth to change, grow and transform through all of the alchemical energies and understandings of deep, unbelievably painful soul growth.

And even for those who do understand or  at least accept the understandings it is so incredibly easy to take in the collective anger or fear or sadness and lose the way over and over and over.

This truly says in all ways what we all need to understand, and hold deep in our hearts to get through what I know will be my own most painful work in all of the years to come in my life time.

You are never alone brave heart. You are truly surrounded by a legion of angelic helpers as I know I am and we will keep on keeping on. There is still so much to do to re-create and transform this world. 

To quote Harriet Beecher Stowe: "Never give up for that is just the place and time where the tide will turn."

"And you really will have to make it through that violent, metaphysical, symbolic storm. No matter how metaphysical and symbolic it might be, make no mistake about it: it will cut through flesh like a thousand razor blades. People will bleed there, and you will bleed too. Hot, red blood. You’ll catch that blood in your hands, your own blood and the blood of others.     

BlueBelle, Stargazer, Coyote and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @stargazer

I feel that the opportunities that you'll be receiving during the time that Jupiter and Saturn will be transiting together in Aquarius soon will offer you so many expansive (o yeah!) rewards

I'm in a swirl of astrological terminology right now and am not keeping everything straight. How long will Saturn and Jupiter be transiting Aquarius together? Is that when they "go double" in December?

Vesta, Stargazer, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@coyote

Yes indeedy Coyote, it is a planetary swiiirlll right now, and we're on one.... that song by Neil Young keeps popping into my head, "Comes a Time" ~ 'This old world keeps spinnin' round, it's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down ...there comes a time ..'

The Aquarian Age ... it'll be like gulping in big breaths of fresh air after being denied oxygen for what seems like an eternity.

So, just a thumbnail on Jupiter & Saturn, the two largest planets in our solar system, shifting into Aquarius}

? The mighty Jupiter will enter the ♒ door December 18th and will exit on December 30th, 2021

? Saturn will enter ♒ on December 17th and exit on March 7, 2023

And the Great Conjunction will be on the Winter Solstice, December 21st...... beautiful.

We're all going to be a 'Rebel With a Cause' is the feeling, with this shift .... and inspired to expansive innovation melded with the practical to bring it on home .... 

I foresee a new era for environmental groups to expand like never before, so this could be one of the paths that you may be called to write about and participate with. There is something coming up with publishing also, and within these next few years will manifest.

I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving and just relax within, Coyote my dear .... lots to look forward to ?

BlueBelle, Unk p, Coyote and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

Being new to the forum and reading this thread, I am struck by the depth of thought here. Going back to the article “2016: The Reveal” that @coyote linked in the first post, the phase of Nigredo is surely culminating with the year 2020!

The Great Unraveling happening now is a great and awful gift that allows the fabric and beliefs of our society to come apart and re-make what we have outgrown.

While we should physically protect ourselves, I agree with @coyote that a militaristic stance toward COVID19 is counterproductive. Since everything is the ALL, even the distortion of greed, rage, suffering and survival, then it seems we should embrace and gather to us that which we have been pushing away in order to allow It to go to the light. And acknowledging the Nigredo of un-making brings the opportunity for insightful evaluation of how we want to rebuild the fabric and beliefs of our society.

The light we help shine during our meditations allows an opening of that possibility within all beings. I am thankful to have found this group of wonderful souls!

Michele, Frank, Unk p and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fmabon)

Posted by: @fmabon

I was not sure which section to post in--tonight I had a meditation vision while in the bath, and I wanted to share it before I forget it! Initially it was a beautiful vision of being inside of a cave, looking out at a brilliant sunrise and calm, sparkly waters.  By the entrance of the cave, close to me, was a black panther, blending in with the shadows.  I felt it was protective and it showed me how it intercepted negative forces coming in like a cat pounces on a mouse.  It led me through a maze, which I was seeing from a bird's eye view. So basically, I watched it slither in and around all the curves in the maze.  And suddenly, I was looking at what looked like a huge crack in the Earth, a crevice that seemed to have fiery depths, I could see a flickering glow coming from below, and at the edge was an angel, floating precariously above the fire but able to catch whoever was falling into it.  This was a pretty strong angel, and it turned into an owl, with widespread wings. And then I saw...the weirdest thing..what looked like a row of bare behinds, mooning Lord knows what.  "Showing their asses" popped into my head.  And then I saw rows and rows of dirty laundry hanging out on a clothesline.  The vision ended with an oval window, flooded with light, and flanked by two cherubs, embracing, a black cherub and a white cherub.  Happy New Moon everyone!

So, this isn't what I think the "showing their asses" meant in my vision but this actually happened in DC

1607884636-XaTLF8T.jpg

Vesta and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

@fmabon

Haha, that picture sure is "showing their asses" in Downtown DC.

I have a feeling that your vision was showing you that despite the airing of asses and dirty laundry, otherworldly powers (panther, angel, owl) will "intercept negative forces" on our behalf. That it's easy (the maze), and the majesty (Mt Rainier) of earth and nature will concretize a "new beginning" for mankind. 

I want to call it the Promise of the Aquarian Age! 

ghandigirl, fmabon, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: