Notifications
Clear all

The Covid-19 Pandemic (When posting new information, please cite sources)

(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

@jessi1978 It is not uncommon to develop seasonal allergies over time. Often a OTC decongestant like allegra or clarinex can help relieve symptoms and not make you feel drowsy.

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@princessjane)
Eminent Member Registered

Hi all, This is my first post and hope that everyone is doing OK over there in the US (if indeed that is where most subscribers are living). I am in the UK and although we are guessing we may be reaching some sort of peak the death toll each day remains around 800. 

I started drawing my predictions in August 2017 and drew what I saw later as an avalanche/ landslide, hurricane and volcanic eruption. All of these things happened over the next few months. What surprised me was that I also drew some triangles with a circle in the middle and a few squiggley lines between them. I can now interpret this as cells with strands of RNA among them. I guess that may be a push but then in January of this year I drew what looks like the folds of a brain but may be folds of lung tissue followed by a picture of choppy waters followed by what looks like the triangular cells again in a row. Underneath this I had written PAST PRESENT FUTURE in capitals. On the next page I wrote FUTURE and drew what looks like a maze, one square and looking down on it it looks like the old puzzle you had with a small metal ball that you had to navigate round the maze. Underneath this was another maze but a circular line radiating out. Then, you will be happy to know, a flower, sunshine, sailing boat, rainbow picture. 

I started to focus thoughts on a treatment for Covid 19 and wrote GLU. With a bit of research, I found a cancer treatment that acts to inhibit glutamine metabolism. There is a glutamine protein on the attachment area of the virus and glutamine is also required for nucleotide synthesis for the RNA strands. Whether this would be anywhere close to the mark at slowing its entry and replication who knows and I know that scientists are looking at cancer treatments. Feel free to pass on to anyone who can look into this further. I have added this as an idea to explore at the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) in UK but not sure if they will glance at it as I am not attached to an institution. 

Thats all for now, Jane x

Stillnessnmind, Yofisofi, Grace and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@ Laura F -- regarding the true number of Covid cases.  

We keep hearing in the news and via direct reports of friends that the U.S. health authorities are not testing symptomatic people unless they are high risk or suffering shortness of breath. Symptomatic includes people suffering a painful case of the flu, not just mild.  This lack of testing means that the true number of cases is astronomically higher than what we are being told. 

Epidemologists are calculating the true number of cases using valid statistical research methods.

In late March two renowned researchers, Vollmer and Boomer,said the US's detection rate was just 1.6% of true Covid cases versus about 6% on average across all countries. Only the UK was worse in detecting COVID among the population. Most people who get Covid are told to stay away from clinics and they never get tested.

As of March 31, Vollmer and Bommer calculate, confirmed cases represented just 3.5 percent of infections in Italy, 2.6 percent in France, 1.7 percent in Spain, 1.6 percent in the United States, and 1.2 percent in the U.K. In other words, the true number of infections was between 29 and 83 times as high as the official tallies in those countries.

On April 14th the researchers upped their US estimate to 6%, but they say the true number will take time to determine.  Also the CDC, who are working on the true number, work for Donald Trump so I would not trust their figures. When pressured by politicians, as in climate change, scientists become more conservative. 

If we are to believe the latest estimates in the U.S., we would have 2.5 million people who have become sick from the virus. If we are to believe earlier estimates, the number is many times higher. 

Covid is showing US citizens why we have been ranked 32 in the world's health care systems, not number 1. 

Stillnessnmind, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Cuomo extended state lockdown until mid-May. Likely it will get extended until late May.

JourneyWithMe2, lenor, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Yesterday I wrote about the new Neurological symptoms of Covid-19, confusion (some reported a most like a sudden dementia onset) and strokes.   

The following article talks about the brain in relation to what we are discovering about the virus and how we might need to change protocol for testing to include neurological symptoms, even if other more traditional COVID -19 symptoms are not presenting. .  The neurological symptoms can show before other symptoms such as with the lungs, but medications to treat the virus in the brain and central nervous system likely differ.

Once again, I am asking you to be aware of any neurological symptoms you may notice with a family member of yourself.  Strokes symptoms, confusion, seizures,  loss of sense of smell or taste. 

https://www.wired.com/story/what-does-covid-19-do-to-your-brain/

lenor, LalaBella, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

Hi I haven't been around because I need to stay away from as much news as possible or go insane.

Today I heard that our lockdown has been extended to May 15. My brothers are probably going to lose their business. All the money set aside to help small businesses was gone in two weeks. Not sure they'll be getting any. There are 600,000 applications pending.

I know everyone thinks Governor Cuomo is a god, but not as far as most of us in upstate New York are concerned. He only cares about New York City and always has. That's where his votes are.

I just read they're going to have to start killing animals at the Berlin Zoo because there's no money to feed them. 

Not seeing an end to this, and by the time it does end, there will be nothing left.

deetoo, TriciaCT, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@suspira44

It is extremely difficult being a small business owner right now.  Every state is having this problem, heck, most areas of the world are too.  Depending upon the individual state restrictions and what is considered an essential business, certain small businesses could  have better chance of better surviving in one area of the country than in another.  I would guess that even when businesses are fully open again, some will not venture out right away, some will decide they don't "need" certain types of items  anymore and others will only  be able to afford essentials products.  

Business will need to be ready to adapt to survive.  It isn't fair and it isn't going to be easy. I don't know what business your brothers have, but hopefully they will be able to get creative.  

I have noticed an interesting thing  with some smaller of the restaurants in Arizona.  They are opening mini markets in the spaces that used to be for dining in.  You can buy fresh produce, specials sauces, packaged meats and even cleaning supplies.  They are helping keep their small farmers in business and also providing a service to the communities they are located in.  Some restaurants are providing boxed meal kits.  Ingredients you need and recipes to makes some of their most popular dishes.  Baked French toast with special sauce and bacon, the basics  making soups or a full course brunch.  

The boyfriend of my daughter ordered a mandolin from a small independent business a few weeks ago.  The business owner elated and provided curbside delivery.  Some states would allow this, others will not. 

I don't think your governor is a GOD.  Has he made mistakes?  Yes.  Does he have an ego?  I do think he was a good person to lead you state at this moment in time.  People across the country have followed his lead when their own governors have fiddled away.  He also has fought VERY hard for NY.  It is good to have a fighter leading  their state.  

I believe  there will be a lot left when this is concluded.  I also believe there will be opportunities for great and welcomed change.  I believe we will learn so much from each other, from Mother Nature, from citizens across the globe that we will grow in having compassion for all.  Our world will fundamentally be altered, but there will be a great deal of good that comes from this change.  It may take us some time to notice, but I am hopeful.  Actually, more than hopeful.  My mom was a product of the Depression and WW2.  Those events formed the person she is today and she is one of the most creative, strong, innovative people I know.  We will rise up and be the better for our all that we have lost, gained and experienced.  

Have hope Suspira44.

Kateinpdx, Baba, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mcance)
Reputable Member Registered

try and have hope everyone! my grandmother who is 96 is a survivor of the great depression and also of world war 2 i always tell myself if they can get threw that we can most certainly get threw this pandemic there is going to be a light at the end of the tunnel very soon.

deetoo, TriciaCT, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

@suspira44 so sorry your family small business is having a hard time. I live in central N.Y. too and have a small business as well. This will be the third time in 10 years i’ve had to start from scratch and re-invent my livelihood. 1st time was after the Great Recession- then two years ago when my husband was laid off & we needed to relocate for a new job. We left an area with friends & family where we had lived for 20 years- with two teens & downsized. Yes, these changes have been disruptive - but also good in many ways as well. I have to say I am really proud of Governor Cuomo. NYC has been hit harder than many countries & I see him standing up for & working hard for New Yorkers & all the medical professionals who are trying so valiantly to save people. My kids have been out of school since March 14 th & it’s looking like my HS senior & her entire class will be missing graduation. Yes, sacrifices- but our county & the two next to us have under 200 positive cases and a total of 3 deaths in the tri- County region. I am thankful Cuomo called the closing of schools & NY Pause when he did. My area of upstate could have been much worse off - if we felt oh it’s a NYC problem not upstate. Anyway, I hope things turn around for your family’s business- I have not yet figured out how my business is going to pivot yet either. Hopefully there will be path soon. Nice to meet a fellow Upstate NY’er.

Kateinpdx, Baba, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Some migrant children in Chicago are positive for Covid-19

A coronavirus outbreak has sickened at least 37 children at a Chicago shelter for unaccompanied and undocumented immigrant youth, and officials there said Thursday that they've been scrambling to test all the children in their care and to isolate those who are positive for the virus

https://abcnews.go.com/US/coronavirus-outbreak-sickens-37-children-chicago-shelter-undocumented/story?id=70181842

Also according to Guatemala government they are deporting people with out checking them if they have Covid-19. Basically they don’t care and sending people who are sick. They claim they are checking them but we all know they are not. They want to spread it to South America.

A single deportation flight to Guatemala by the U.S. government saw more than 75% of the migrants later test positive for novel coronavirus, the country's health minister told reporters on Tuesday.

Guatemala, along with El Salvador, Honduras and Mexico, has urged the U.S. to halt removals and deportations or take other steps to stop the virus' spread from the U.S., now the epicenter of the pandemic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/International/75-migrants-deported-guatemala-single-flight-tested-positive/story%3fid=70156471

Baba, TriciaCT, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

WOW!!!  The US KNEW about this virus in November and warned NATO and Israel. 

The US intelligence community became aware of the emerging disease in Wuhan in the second week of that month and drew up a classified document. This is before China announced anything publicly.  Way before.  

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-alerted-israel-nato-to-disease-outbreak-in-china-in-november-report/

Yofisofi, Baba, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@shawn thanks, I really admire all you've been through, and I agree that the state taking a hard line on COVID has been very important. I lived in NYC for many years. It's kind of hard being upstate now where NYC is blamed for everything. And I don't really think Cuomo had much of a choice but to hit the situation as hard as he could. Unfortunately I live with a very opinionated sister, and I have to listen to her 24/7. 

Did you apply for a grant? If so I hope it comes through for you. Apparently my brothers applied immediately so they were "in the system" as opposed to all the people that applied much later. One of my brothers is home watching Matlock and the other says he's taking things one day at a time. Their people are on unemployment, which is good.

It's so sad for the kids who are supposed to graduate. I know one woman who has taught for years - this is her last year and now she won't even be able to say goodbye to her students.

It is such an odd time, I can hardly believe everyone has to go through this. Well we are all in it together and somehow we will come out of it. It's just mindboggling - what a year so far!

lenor, Shawn, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

@suspira44 thank you for your kind words. My business is so small I am the only full time employee & my kids work part time with me- so I didn’t think it was appropriate for me to apply for the business grant. I did apply for unemployment- but so backed up I am waiting for an agent call me back so I can complete my filing. Fingers crossed it will be sooner rather than later. I had saved just a little before all this happened and my husband luckily can telecommute- so that is holding us over. Hopefully, your brother’s applications will be processed soon. Again, I have a feeling that the business I had will be drastically different after the virus. I am trying to anticipate the ways my company will need to change- because I think we will be coming into a new economy & my clients will be needing new things. It’s all a bit murky right now - I’m a wedding planner & a ceramic artist. My ceramics are often used in or related to weddings. I think 150-200+ person weddings are going to be less often. I was fully booked & now I’ve had one cancellation  & half have postponed until 2021. The other half are hoping - but I sincerely doubt they are going to move forward as originally planned. I’ve put all their payments on hold until we can figure out how to move forward. It would stink to have to cancel/postpone your wedding & stink even more if you wind up broke & still not married! Lol! Oh well time will tell...best to be nimble :) In the meanwhile I am planning on raising some chickens! I couldn’t do that where we lived before! All the best to you & yours ?

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@shawn Please keep us posted! We are all pulling for you!

Shawn and Shawn reacted
ReplyQuote
(@allyn)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hello everyone!

I have a question that I hope some of you can answer.  As you all know, Trump is failing our country (again), and this time thousands are dying as a result.  Desperate to blame someone else, Trump is blaming governors (by cheering on protestors to "liberate" the states despite restrictions), WHO (by cutting off funding-I guess they didn't want to investigate Biden either), and, of course, China. 

But what is the actual truth about China?  That is my question.  Did the virus originate from a meat market, or a lab?  Was the virus deliberately released, an accident, or simply the result of the emergence of a virus in the natural world (much like the Black Plague or small pox)? 

I ask this because, on one hand, I don't trust the Chinese government due to the fact that they have a poor history concerning human rights and how they control the press.  They certainly would have a reason to want Trump to lose control through a weakened economy.  And their desire to hide certain facts about the virus is suspect.

That being said, I don't trust Trump at all.  Even assuming China deliberately released the virus, why would they release it in their own country?  Wouldn't it be better to release it in the U.S. so as to cause more chaos (or, at least, more chaos not related to Trump)?  Further, Trump always wants to blame someone else to deflect blame on his own failures, so I am hesitant to give this theory any credence.  Further, the virus has hurt China (economically, at least), and it can be argued that the damage hurts them as much as it does us.  Finally, if China produced a virus to use as a biological weapon, why isn't it more lethal?  If I was going to release a virus to hurt my enemy (which I don't), I would want it to be as lethal as possible, like an air-born Ebola virus.  So I am skeptical.

Having said this, I am curious as to what the ones on this site with the gift are able to see in regards to this question.  To all of you who have the gift, would you mind using it to see if you can come up with an answer to this question?  Maybe a mediation session or a tarot reading?  It's not important, of course, but I am curious, and I would like to know.  My instinct tell me that the virus was not released deliberately, but I must admit that I am probably biased because I don't want to entertain the possibility that a country would deliberately release a virus and become capable of world-wide bio-terrorism.  Your thoughts?

BlueBelle, Stargazer, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

Hey Allyn... WooHoo! What a can of wormz huh? The Media has been flooded with so many projections on this, and so much of that it seems is aimed at downplaying the obvious. And of course smothering conspiracy theory... (see what they did to David Icke and London Real... complete Wipeout censorship!)

My take on it is that Covid-19 is definitely an engineered virus, not a ''naturally" occuring event, and was developed in a lab in China ... for whatever reason ....and it was accidentally released in Wuhan.

There were reports of a top scientist there, an expert on bats, who was the first to contract the virus and died from it. Of course, it was widely circulated that the bat was the carrier. 

I see it as perhaps the lab was experimenting with this sinister product of their own elaborate design, and infecting the bats with it to observe, hence the scientist's (a younger woman) extreme reaction and demise. Who knows how many humans that she came into contact with starting off the pandemic?

Just my opinion and intuitive gut-reaction...just can't believe that CV-19, being the 'novel' multi-layered sophisticated invader that it is, is a natural phenomenom. ?

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Allyn,

The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know. | Live Science

www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html

An interesting read

What’s In A Name? Covid-19: Together See Oneness | Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.

www.edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/whats-in-a-name/

Seeker4, RosieHeart, seaturtle26 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Yet another possible sign of the virus.

Bruising and Chicken Pox like skin lesions on the feet.  Especially in long adults and children.

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/248831/20200414/studies-show-that-bruising-and-chickenpox-like-lesions-on-your-feet-could-be-a-sign-of-coronavirus.htm

TriciaCT, lenor, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@allyn

The virus was not human made but I'm getting that human "mistakes" allowed it to get out into the world. I put "mistakes" in quotes because it is in reality a gift from Spirit and we have all planned for ourselves to experience it. We are learning the lessons that it's teaching, Unity and interconnection, on a massive human wide level, unprecedented in history.

This is the reason for all the conspiracy theories. We all know at the most basic level that this was not a random accident. Many of us just don't realize that we, ourselves, are the conspirators. ❤️ 

Unk p, Michele, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

@lovendures

That's terrifying. The bruises and boils bit, it reminds me way too close about the Black Plague that occured during the late middle ages. It symtoms at the time also had bruisings from internal bleeding and boils. ?

TriciaCT, lenor, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 68 / 173
Share: