Notifications
Clear all

Remote viewing Exercise and a series of crimes

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@marigold @@journeywithme2. Murdaugh found guilty of murdering wife and son. Now I would like to mention that I am suspicious of the housekeeper's death too.  Perhaps she knew too much about the man.  

Also I've felt a motive all along for those murders (of the wife and son):  (1) Alex didn't want his son's case to go to trial because the trial was going to reveal a lot about Alex Murdaugh.  (2) Alex and his wife both knew too much about Alex's crimes - stealing money from law firm, covering up housekeeper's real cause of death, stealing the housekeeper's insurance money, and perhaps more. 

tybin, Lauren, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell yes, I was amazed last night when the news came that the jury was back with the decision in just three hours, and so agree with your points. You recognized his guilt from the beginning. I believe his son Paul’s trial was to begin the day following the murders. 

The end of generations of corruption and a shakeup in the power structures in the Lowcountry. I hope many can breathe easier. We’ll see about the sentencing today. And there are still all the financial etc crimes to be prosecuted.

ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

Alex Murdaugh has been sentenced this morning to life imprisonment without parole. One of the jurors was quoted as saying it took them under an hour to agree on the guilty verdict.  Jeanne called Murdaugh’s role in the murders, which I think didn’t become really clear until quite recently when he testified in the latter part of his trial, from the beginning.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/alex-murdaugh-sentencing-03-03-23/index.html

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Glad this thread was revived to post an update.  

SO glad he is going to serve the remainder of his life behind bars.  This is one man who truly needs to be locked away from society.

After reading the old posts I sure have an appreciation for how accurate everyone's thoughts and senses were on this case.  

Does anyone have an update on the housekeeper's death?

Vesta, JourneyWithMe2, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@marigold @lovendures When I first read about the son's boat accident, I saw in my mind's eye that the father was enraged at him.  Red faced rage.  

Now it seems clear that rage came from the fact that he realized that the impending investigation could break open a Pandora's box of the father's crimes. Alot comes to light in a trial and the Murdaugh's were unable to suppress the boat accident from the press. 

The housekeeper was buried without an autopsy because her death was never reported to coroner's office. The police report indicated that only Paul Murdaugh and his mother were present when it happened.  My gut is that the father was present and that could mean that the son and mother knew the truth, which gave Alex another motive to kill his son and wife.  When they exhumed her body, as they are doing now, they may find she died of blunt force trauma.  The 19 year old boy who was murdered while walking alone in the middle of the night also died of blunt force trauma.  He was openly gay and there were rumors he had a relationship with Buster Murdaugh, the older son. Murderers do usually leave patterns in how they murder people.

I just found this article for anyone interested that thoroughly lists a timeline of events:

https://www.wjcl.com/article/alex-murdaugh-timeline-murder-update-7/42942455#  

2ndfdl, Lauren, Lovendures and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell  The truth always eventually comes out to the Light. I was struck by how soul less his eyes looked. The judge... during his sentencing .. had long known him ... and pointed out his opioid addiction that made him a monster possibly when he continued to reiterate he didn't kill them ... even though he admitted that he was a compulsive liar and lied all the time. I? Like you ... have believed he killed the housekeeper all along.

2ndfdl, Lauren, Lovendures and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Had the thought today that his living son is currently facing an important moment in time.  

He can chose his path. One filled with light or one filled with darkness.  It will take effort and work to stay on the light filled one, especially with scant family history of what that actually means.

Hope he choses wisely.

JourneyWithMe2, Vesta, 2ndfdl and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@lovendures May a Yoda-like figure emerge to help light his way.

JourneyWithMe2, Lovendures, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: