Notifications
Clear all

Remote viewing Exercise and a series of crimes

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This one is a violent crime so first read this WARNING: don't try to psychically solve violent crimes unless you have the stamina for it. It can be toxic for empaths to delve into it.  I find I can do this one because I'm going to delve into the details of the crimes themselves. Rather I'm delving into the mind of the criminal.

This crime involves the Murdaugh family in South Carolina, a multi generational legal dynasty where they have dominated in a small town.  It's tragic and terrible.  Now it's taken an even more bizarre turn.  If anyone has any psychic sparks, please share. We will likely learn the truth at some point so we can compare notes. If you hit a paywall with The Washington Post, I'm sure there are many stories all over the web about this one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/08/south-carolina-murdaugh-family-saga/

lenor, BlueBelle, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The saga unfolded in 2019 when the college age son of a third generation lawyer in a family dynasty Paul Murdaugh got drunk and crashed a boat he was driving that killed a 19 year old girl. The boy was charged with three felony boating-under-the-influence charges and faced up to 25 years in prison. But three days before he was to appear in June at a hearing — in a wrongful-death suit filed by the diseased girl's mother — Paul was shot and killed at a remote family hunting lodge along with his mother. The bodies were allegedly found by the father, Alex Murdaugh.

Then recently, three events unfolded: (1) The father, Alex Murdaugh, was fired from his family's law firm for stealing money in the millions; (2) he checked himself into rehab for drug addiction; and (3) last Saturday Alex called 911 from a roadside and claimed he had been shot in the head while changing a tire. He was flown to a medical center where the wounds were pronounced superficial and he was immediately released.  

Here are my thoughts:

When I first read about the son's drunken boating accident that killed a 19 year old girl in 2019, my first thought was that his father was enraged at him for blowing the family's reputation by being so careless. Just a thought I had, although now I feel it was more than just fear of family reputation. It was fear of the son's legal case exposing something about the father.

Then when I read months later that the boy and his mother had been murdered just days before the case was coming to trial, I just felt sad for them. I didn't think of the father at that time. I was distracted by the deaths of what I felt were two innocent people. 

Today when I read that the father was shot on a roadside while changing a tire, I immediately thought that the father did it as a cover up. I am certain the investigating authorities also think this.  After that I read the next news, that the father had been, right before the alleged shooting, dismissed by his law firm for embezzlement and had checked himself into rehab. Now we have serious motive for the mother and son shootings. 

The father claimed he had developed an addiction and needed to steal money because of grief over losing his son and wife. I thought, liar, liar, pants on fire. AndI remembered my first reaction when I read about the original tragic event, the son crashing that boat and causing a girl's death, my first reaction was that his father was enraged at him. 

The case reminds me of a 1989 murder mystery that unfolded in Boston when a young man named Charles Stuart murdered his pregnant wife and pretended he'd been shot by a black man.  He fooled the whole racist city, especially some Boston Globe columnists.  Stuart wounded himself to make it look real, and he had tricked his youngest brother to take the murder weapon from the scene, the young brother thought they were doing one of several insurance scams.  

There was no gun in Murdaugh's possession when he was allegedly shot yesterday on the road side. But he could have grazed his head himself and then buried the gun or thrown it away somewhere then slashed his tire and driven to the spot where claims he was attacked. Or perhaps there wasn't a gun.

lenor, BlueBelle, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

I don't do remote viewing but when I read about this family, my first thought was that Paul Murdaugh did it. I could be completely wrong, but it was my first thought. The son being killed can be explained away as revenge, perhaps by the dead girl's family, but why would they kill the mom? It doesn't make sense. And Murdaugh getting "shot" in the head? I doesn't add up. 

lenor, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell @lynnventura Oh my, I had suspicious thoughts about this case for months.  I could be wrong of course.  However, this tragedy is playing out in the Lowcountry of SC, a place I’ve lived and have strong ties.  Naturally, I’m curious.  Also, there’s the superficial shot to Murdaugh’s head.  That puzzles me, too.  If it’s the same perpetrator who shot the wife and son, why the bad aim now?  My spidey senses are on ?.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@jeanne-mayell @lynnventura. I keep thinking the police need to look into the state of the Murdaugh marriage.  

ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@bluebelle I have lurked for years but decided today to register for the Forum. Various news reports (haven't seen any on any of the big news agencies though) today are speculating about the state of the marriage between Alex Murdaugh (the father of Paul Murdaugh who was the apparent driver of the boat in the accident in 2019) and Maggie Murdaugh

removed link

Also, the Raleigh News & Observer reported that the "no visible injury box" was checked by the law enforcement report on the apparent shooting of Alex Murdaugh on the Salkehatchie Road last week. Law enforcement says it was a computer error.

removed link

(We have been visiting the Lowcountry for years and I've been following the story.)

(oops looks like the links have been removed.)

BlueBelle, lenor, tybin and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@lynnventura  Funny, I was suspicious too. How do you not die after a shot to the head, and he said the car came by twice. 

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

When I heard it was a grazing head wound, my thought went to Murdaugh also.

Add stealing money from the firm I think "follow the money".  When did this begin, before or after the death of his family members?  What type of money troubles  determined his desire to steal money from the firm?  To whom did he owe money?  ( Too many years under Trump have taught me that line of thinking).

What did his family know?  What was his child going to say during the trial?

Hopefully these questions will get answered.  What was the cause of his flat tire?

SO many questions.

BlueBelle, lenor, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@marigold Welcome to the forum!  I am so glad you decided to post.  Your links are automatically removed for the first few posts to protect the site from spam. So no worries, that issue will go away soon. Interesting that the police who found Alex Murdaugh as he claimed he had been shot in the head, decided not to check off the  "no visible injury" box in their police report. That detail was not in the national news so thank you for it. 

lenor, Vesta, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

A few days ago I meditated on the question “What is happening with this Murdaugh case?”

I should have maybe asked a more detailed question, but here is what came and maybe it makes some kind of sense:

5 September 2021

This is a reaping of many years of convoluted sowings and a trajectory of power in the hands of those who know not how to wield it. Power gone mad and becoming its own energy and entity. This is now working its way loose, unmoored from its human anchors who knew not what they had. It is working its way loose, flailing, still out of control and yet with no anchor it will dissipate or it will find a new host. The current trajectory is dissipation.

The energy has been tightly contained, having built up over decades, its current/recent container completely unable to wield or embody or manage and it spiraled away, no longer protected by or held by its containee. The boating accident set this loose, exploded it loose, dissipating. With each blow more of this coil is released so that it hangs by a thread with this family. An ancient coil that has existed in the Lowcountry amongst the great beauty and healing magic there.

BlueBelle, Jess, Pegesus and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@marigol It looks like you are showing us the physics of concentrated power and how it can't last. You've nicely described the energy of the Murdaugh family tightly controlling their power for generations, a nugget of power that had too much pressure on it and is now hanging by a thread. 

One thing that happens in these situations is that the original family member who started the power dynasty died off, then his son also just died, leaving a weak link, Alex Murdaugh, the father who is now fired, lost his law license and checked into rehab. Then they had an even weaker link, the youngest member, 19 year old Paul, the son who got drunk and drove his father's boat into a bridge killing a passenger.  

At this point, the Murdaugh's now have been excommunicated from law altogether.  Even the county prosecutor has recused himself because he'd been allowing the Murdaugh's to work as "volunteer" in the prosecutors office with no record of how they spent their time there.  Reports are emerging now in the press of the extent of control. When his son crashed their boat and the girl died, Alex Murdaugh, according to nurses in the ER, tried get everyone to tell the same story including nurses. 

I can't know for sure if Murdaugh killed his wife and son, although I feel that knowing that he did it, but he had motive for sure and he has a lot to hide. But it's all going to come out.

BlueBelle, Jess, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell The idea of the physics of concentrated power and how it can't last is such an illuminating concept, I have thought in terms of images and metaphors - that they are grounded in physics really is like a door of clarity opening up. Extending even to other areas - I'm a retired child therapist and offered sand tray therapy to children - which is about metaphors yet the idea of the physics of this is exciting and helpful.

Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@jeanne-mayell And the plot thickens:  Murdaugh hired a man to shoot him so his son could collect a $10M insurance policy. 

https://www.live5news.com//app/2021/09/15/murdaughs-lawyers-blame-opioid-addiction-suicide-insurance-fraud-conspiracy/

Jeanne Mayell, Vesta, Marigold and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @bluebelle

@jeanne-mayell And the plot thickens:  Murdaugh hired a man to shoot him so his son could collect a $10M insurance policy. 

https://www.live5news.com//app/2021/09/15/murdaughs-lawyers-blame-opioid-addiction-suicide-insurance-fraud-conspiracy/

Thank you for the update.  I had put in my response above to "follow the money" regarding this case. That is a lot of money!!

I believe that the murder of his family is tied to either his drug use (as in he owed people money) or to a past case.  The past case might be tied to money as well, directly or indirectly. 

What a shame.  So tragic. 

Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

I feel like I just read a really bad soap opera going through this thread. ?

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@Lovendures Regarding money,  there’s this news article about the slip and fall wrongful death lawsuit brought by the family of the M. family housekeeper a few years ago, I think 2018, $500,000 was awarded but has not been paid. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.counton2.com/the-murdaugh-investigation/attorney-family-of-former-murdaugh-housekeeper-has-not-received-money-from-wrongful-death-settlement/amp/

(I hope this posts correctly, am just getting used to posting on the site + on my phone.) 

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Today when I read that the father was shot on a roadside while changing a tire...

... reminds me of a 1989 murder mystery that unfolded in Boston when a young man named Charles Stuart murdered his pregnant wife and pretended he'd been shot by a black man.  He fooled the whole racist city, especially some Boston Globe columnists.  Stuart wounded himself to make it look real, and he had tricked his youngest brother to take the murder weapon from the scene, the young brother thought they were doing one of several insurance scams.  

There was no gun in Murdaugh's possession when he was allegedly shot yesterday...

Okay, so now that I'm learning from @marigold that Murdaugh's shooting was an insurance scam, I realize why my mind kept seeing that 1989 scam murder in which Charles Stewart killed his wife, pretended they'd been robbed by a black man jumped into their car, and got rid of the gun by having his clueless brother come by and take the gun away and throw it into the river. So while I didn't know that Alex Murdaugh had in fact hired a man to shoot him so he could claim insurance money, that image of an insurance scam with someone coming by to take the gun away had entered my head.  

Remote viewings happen even when you don't realize it. 

Lauren, Marigold, Baba and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

For those that want to follow the case along and hear a summary of the "thus far.." https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/murdaugh-murders-podcast/id1573560247?fbclid=IwAR10qfmoU6Jm6TcX6OxXwKSZWot8AIvXQpbuC6Bfa-jH8_BpjLslmcscft0

ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

Just adding re: the accidental trip and fall death of the housekeeper, I have a mental picture of a family argument that turned physical, that the housekeeper intervened to protect someone and was somehow injured.

She died after three weeks in a coma from a traumatic brain injury.  M. reported that she tripped on the stairs on the family dogs. Reports are that she had been with the family for 20+ years and was the boys' nanny. Also that M. led the housekeeper's sons to his own college roommate and friend to represent them (the housekeeper's sons) in an accidental trip and fall death lawsuit against himself. (!)

The coroner's office has re-opened this case owing to inconsistencies in the records and reports regarding the death.

The train of destruction in one family is just staggering to me, although I guess history gives us plenty of other examples.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/16/us/murdaugh-shooting-arrest-thursday/index.html

Lauren, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell This case has finally come to charges of the father for the murder of his wife and son. They have some pretty compelling evidence, apparently. Jeanne you were right onto it.

Here is a link. You can usually read a couple of articles at this source before the paywall comes down.

JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: