Notifications
Clear all

Remote Viewing Scanning of the Middle East

(@briangimao)
Active Member Registered

Way worse than Iran? How can it get way worse with this one? Will a nuclear weapon be used? Will the fatality count be more than that of Iraq, 2003?

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

I do not see nuclear weapons being used, but eventually, I do see biological and chemical weapons being used, plus very unconventional Explosive warheads being used to bomb Isreal.....the damage that these do are far worse than even fuel air vacuum bombs.......I see them being used to precision bomb targets in Jeruselem, but at a much later date in the conflict. it will come as a great shock to the Isreali's, who have racial instincts that lead them to believe that they are somehow pre-eminent in such things, in the middle east. 

LalaBella, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

July

Tel Aviv, 

Pompeo makes a visit to discuss war plans.  I don't know what the plans are, only that the visit takes place.

Tehran,

Things seem normal in the populace.  Government is churning in secret.  Perhaps reaching out to Turkey - this feels strange, but right to me.

Lebanon, 

All appears pretty normal here in July.  

Edited to add this is a Holy War.  Bluebelle, your insight into Eric Prince goes a long way in explaining the motivation of not only Prince, but the wider motivation of the people in the region.  Tangentially, it is about land , oil, and money, but the core issue is God and religion.  I remember a reading I did on the region a while back where I saw the temple of the mount.  It is the main motivation of the Israeli's .  Interlocutor's such as the US and Russia don't understand this - to their peril. This is why things will spin out of control(have spun). Zoron, I don't even see an intervention by Putin staving this off.  Not to be alarmist, I just think this war is on the way.  

Here is the link to the dome of the rock vision I had.

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/zoron-speaks/new-remote-viewing-task-week-six/

KB, LalaBella, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Luminata, thank you for posting that link.  It’s fascinating to go back and read the posts from Zoron’s RV assignment done in February.  The readings still seem spot on and here we are in May and the US has broken the treaty with Iran and established the embassy in Jerusalem.  Israelis killed a hundred unarmed Palestinians as a result and wounded over 2,000.  It’s beginning.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Luminata, I agree that there is a strong Holy War aspect to all this. How much, it really depends on each of the key people making decisions. But it's fair to say it's an important factor at the very least in the minds of key players in the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

However, and this is something that really surprised me when I saw it, I feel that Iran is willing to try to destroy the Temple Mount, if it comes to that. I know, I know, it has some of the strongest magic protecting it of any place, possibly only the Great Pyramid is on the same level. And we all know the Dome of the Rock is sacred to Muslims. In spite of all that, I think it could happen. Not saying it's likely, just that it could.

Let's not forget that the situation in the Temple Mount is entirely stagnant right now. Nobody can do archaeological work, not even some basic maintenance is getting done, because of all the arguments surrounding it. That, in itself, is weakening its power, and making it more tempting to destroy it.

BlueBelle, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Maria, 

I am with you.  ? I didn't make it clear enough in my posts that the Holy War aspect of all of this is man made, man driven.  I don't see this as a war that is blessed, or ordained by the gods.  I'm of the opinion that no war is called for by a Divine Guide.  Just an opinion that feels True to me.

I haven't seen specifically that Iran will take out The Dome, although, I could see them doing it as you can.  

The significance of The Dome in my vision was of the Spirit that congregates in The Dome.  The Dome is Holy to Muslims, Jews, And Christians alike.  I'm sure you know it's been damaged and rebuilt - the last time in 1035.  It has always been a political lightning rod for man's declaration of how God is to be worshipped, and who was in charge of the region. 

This Holy War has been going on in the region for centuries.  The power of The Dome is not in who has overtaken it or destroyed it, or rebuilt it, but in the Spirit that resides within it.  The physical building may be destroyed, but the Spirit will endure.  The metaphor is unmistakable.  It's there in plain sight for all to see.  And, it is not denominational or owned by a political or national interest.  It simply Is.  Accessible to all, timeless and indestructible. 

I pray for mankind to have a better understanding of the Spirit that dwells within so the pointless squabbling over who owns something that is free to all and cannot be owned will cease. 

Paul W, BlueBelle, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Luminata, I think we are in broad agreement on the question of Temple Mount. The power of a place of power doesn't get destroyed by bombing the site. However, buildings in a place of power do channel that power, and people certainly fight to be the ones channeling the power, and the Temple Mount is a fine example of this. And bombing the site is a way of establishing, rather crudely, somebody's rights about who may or may not channel the power of the site. Sure, the Temple Mount could be a shining beacon of peace and harmony if people chose that. But at present, that isn't what people are choosing.

Also, even great power can be weakened, if there are people determined to do that. The Spirit is there, but without worshipers, there is no power. Of course there is no way the Jews would stop worshiping Temple Mount, even if they lost physical access to it. But it would be, in principle, possible to disentangle Muslim and Christian worship, and that would reduce the power of the site an awful lot. Which is why I think Iran has this plan to bomb the site. Not to build a bigger mosque there, but to destroy the one that's there, and relocate worship somewhere else along the ley line. As for Christians, it wouldn't really take an awful lot to get them to focus on the purely Christian sites in the area. I'm pretty sure it can be done. It wouldn't undo the fact that the three religions have a common origin, but it would help to keep them as separate as possible, and that's something Iran would like to see happen. Because, like any people who feel oppressed, they prefer to stress their differences with everyone else, and they see calls for unity as attempts of domination.

Laynara, LalaBella, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I meditated at dawn this morning, on this issue, so as to get a calm clear window. I focussed on the Temple Mount and its fate. 

Not good. There are some massive forces  swirling around the site. The Muslims are hanging on to the site, in the teeth of provocation from the Isreali extremist religious right. That Right is in turn, strongly supported by the American Christian Right.  (Who themselves, are being manipulated, used, and directed, by the USA Oligarchs. )

What I saw horrified me. There is an element amongst them, who see the Temple Mount as a potential target, that can be used to ignite a huge war in the Middle east, but on terms that would favour the Isreali-American axis. What has been discussed, and has been for some time now, at a certain level, is the Destruction of the Temple Mount Mosque, by terrorist attack, This would enrage the entire Islamic World, and detonate a conflagration in the Middle East. This would be much to the advantage of the American and Israeli right. (Or so they think). Actually, it would trigger off something close to Armageddon. This idea, I sense, has been around, for a good while, now, but has been kept at a very low level. But with the Trump regime, it is surfacing. .Extremist American Christians are involved. They have very large resources, people skilled in black ops, (former military) and are simply delusional about their religious beliefs. 

I have hesitated, after seeing this, in saying anything about it, but I think this is better out in the open. I do have to stress that it is an idea swirling around at the upper levels of the American right, especially "Rapture" Christians. They think it will bring it on. I also have to stress that it is an option, in a very narrow clique of extreme right powerful people. Even the general Tea-Party type right would hesitate on this one. Many would oppose it. The American right is not unified. 

I say this, as it might explain the strange intuitions we are getting, about the site of the Temple Mount. It is a potential detonator, that would trigger a large conflict. It would drag in all Isreali's, whether or not they wanted a war, once one started. 

I have posted this, as an issue, for others to look at. It needs careful looking at. it is something I sensed, but I have no idea, at the moment, where it is going.

RunestoneOne, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

On the issue of rapture, etc: There are elements withing the evangelical community in the US and other religious groups in the Middle East that sincerely believe we are right now going through times that have been prophesied in scripture. And the temptation to make events fit scripture even more closely is certainly there. In particular, the declaration of the US embassy being relocated to Jerusalem for the 70th anniversary of the State of Jerusalem played on this. And let's not forget that the US museums are in possession of various Jewish religious relics, some of which can be put on the US embassy in Jerusalem. And that Trump's first journey abroad was mainly to visit the main religious leaders of Christians, Muslims and Jews.

This said, it's clear to almost everyone that any attempt to follow scripture prophecy very closely would be a terrible idea, and that's why it's unlikely to happen. But it's important to understand here that while Jerusalem plays an important part in end-of-times stories for Jews and Christians, it doesn't for Muslims (for them, obviously, Mecca is the focal point). Some Muslims say that the Mahdi (end-of-times warrior) will conquer Jerusalem, but there is no agreement on this, and conquest of Jerusalem wouldn't imply we are necessarily near the end of times for most Muslims. 

MizMargo, BlueBelle, MizMargo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Zoron and I had a mild disagreement on this issue. Zoron sensed the main action happening later, around August/September, while I sensed action happening sooner. Back in March I said there would be hot dates between the milk moon and the strawberry moon, that is, from end of May to June. 

In support of my view, there has been a recent Israeli strike on Syria, close to the Iraq border. The strike is significant for a number of reasons:

- It's the first time Israel has hit Iraqi militias

- It's pretty far from Israeli territory

- The area has heavy Russian and US involvement

- US has denied any involvement in it

This indicates that the hawks in Israel have decided to go ahead with their plans regardless of any firm assurances from the US that they have their support, presumably assuming that once things get hot enough, the US will come to their help regardless. And I sense they are correct in that assumption. Also, they don't worry about triggering a fight between US and Russian forces, something that both US and Russia would rather avoid. In fact, the attack seems purposely designed to provoke as many possible different combatants into the fray.

On another note, Zoron said here he sensed a possible attack on Temple Mount but personally told me he had refrained from saying everything. Zoron, if what you sensed but didn't want to speak about was a nuclear attack, that's something that many others have sensed. To put people's minds at rest, that doesn't necessarily mean there will be one, though I have sensed that some sort of serious attack is a distinct possibility. There is some serious symbolic interference potentially happening here, because Israel was a country that was born at the beginning of the nuclear era, and has many chances of disappearing as a country in a short period of time. So its "time" would fit nicely with the time of A-bombs. In the near future, A-bombs are going to become obsolete, their place taken by new generation nuclear devices that are easier to control, limit radioactive fallout but are very destructive and lethal on the targeted area.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Maria, this is agreed. The Isreali strike on Iraq is highly symbolic. They have crossed the red line. 

I think it will resolve itself, within a week, or two, as to timing. But the situation is deteriorating.

Lola, Laynara, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I really appreciate your updates on this, Zoron and Maria.  Given that the US spends about $10 million/day in our support of Israel, it's difficult to divorce American involvement from any of Israel's actions.  

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Agreed. it will get going, sometime this Summer, I think.

ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Well, the US just withdrew from the UN human rights council.  I think the only check on the outbreak of war was Israel and the US lobbying at the UN and that is clearly finished.  

June 21st, the longest day, rang out for me in a meditation a week or so ago.  Tomorrow is going to be decisive on many fronts - this war included.  Final plans on all sides will at the very least be decided on, and there may even be action tomorrow.  I'd say action by the end of this month at the latest.

Maria, I don't see nuclear missiles at all, maybe because I tend to have a "Pollyanna" outlook on life most of the time :-) There may be a "dirty" bomb attempt at the dome, but not until the war has been on awhile and ground troops are involved.  I think if this happens, it will be perpetrated by Israel/US shady contract militants and blamed on Iran.  I'm getting sometime late September, early October for this.  Perfectly timed for elections.  Some of this hinges on whether Mueller is able to check Trump in a substantial way by then.  I'm optimistic that Trump will be checked.  To be as clear as possible, I think this will determine the attack on the Dome, not the war in the ME.  That's going to happen; the depth of US involvement hinges on the status of Trump.

Starpath and Starpath reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Luminata, agreed. only the timing and the intensity is unknown. But war in Middle East, is now highly probable this year. 

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Luminata, just to be clear, I don't think myself that a nuclear attack on the Temple Mount is coming. But other people have sensed that sort of thing, and I was giving an explanation for why it's possible people have sensed this, even if it isn't really coming. Also, I'm not getting the attack on Temple Mount happening soon. It's more like a possibility in 2-3 years time.

I'm not getting a strong connection between the seriousness of US involvement in the Middle East and whether Trump stays in office. Even if Trump was out, there would still be many Republican hawks in the White House, and the Israeli lobby have pressure points everywhere in Washington, not just with the Trump family. I'm getting a high likelihood of the US getting seriously involved regardless.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Agreed, Maria. The force of history is pushing things along. Certain things are now inevitable, in the Middle East, and the Isreali's are determined to impose their own solution to the issue of the Palestinians, and seize whatever remaining land that they can, plus expulsion of the Palestinian population from certain areas. When it starts, this will be one of the most appalling  attacks on the Palestinians ever. Another wave of refugees. 

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

In the remote viewing for July for Iran I was getting protests and closed shops. This fits the recent protests in Iran. They haven't been shown much in Western news, but you can see about them in Al-Jazeera.

We'll see if there is some Hezbollah skirmish in Southern Lebanon this month like I saw in the RV. Tel Aviv was mostly normal.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Agreed,

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Some people in Iran are suggesting to blockade the strait of Hormuz, or at least some people are interpreting it that way. If they did that, it would be a major escalation in the Iran situation.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: