Notifications
Clear all

Israel attacking Iran.

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

I did some divination this evening on the possibility of Israel attacking Iran.The ns

It seems that it will eventually do so. The outcome every time I do this, is that Isreal will succeed in its attack, and inflict great damage on Iran. But likewise, all the divination's all show that ultimately, it leads to a later situation that is one of Disaster for the Isreali's. This is very clear. Apparent victory, leading eventually to a kind of defeat. I am also getting that the planned attack is now delayed, for reasons that are not clear. It seems to be large disagreements within the Isreali Elite, on the whole  issue, and strong arguments and objections to various issues, by different factions. A leadership group are trying to use false intelligence information to trip the Americans into backing and supporting a large strike, but this is going to blow back on them. Ultimately, the Americans will not involve themselves in a direct strike but will support the Isreali attack in other ways. They will then find themselves entangled in a serious crisis, that is going to seriously damage trust and alliances with other western States. Ultimately, the outcome, for the Isreali's and America, will be serious, in its long term consequences. iran will recover from the situation, and a hard line Government will take power. I have tried to make this post as neutral, direct, and unalarming as possible. More to be added later.

Ms. C., MizMargo, Lola and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I read the other day that Netanyahu has been getting pushback from his military who have been "slow walking" plans for an attack.  Everyone knows this is a bad idea but him.

Lola, BlueBelle, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Paul, this is so. also the liberal media, the left, (what is left of it) and various business factions are all arguing. This is NOT a monolithic consensus to attack Iran, by any means. But all sides are being highly pragmatic.....the objections are not that an isreali attack will fail, (in the sense of a large military strike, it will not fail) but that the long-term outcomes will be disastrous. The Israeli elite believes themselves to be in a critical crisis of survival, (They are not, but are creating the very thing that they fear). There are little or no moral issues, involved. Once again, I stand by my prediction, that ultimately, inevitably, there is an Isreali strike on Tehran, and the whole issue is one of how, when, and why. The arguments will surge back and forth this summer.......

Lola, Laynara, Paul W and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I'm getting something similar. It's not sure that the attack is being delayed, it could certainly get started next week. But delaying it is being considered, and at this point, it's looking to me like 50-50, and increasingly like the balance is moving towards delay. The main reason for the delay is the question of American support. The Israelis know that without American support, they'll get nowhere with it.

The main thing the Israelis are fighting for is water and land. They would like to expand and get more agricultural land with an acceptable water supply. They want to be self-sufficient in food and have enough to export. The war in Syria gave them a chance to access additional land. They sent soldiers there, ostensibly to fight ISIS, but their mission was also to take control of the ground, and they were hoping to keep it, the same they kept the Golan Heights. Now it's looking like Assad is going to take back control of all Southern Syria, and he's saying he'll also take back the Golan Heights. From his point of view, he's been fighting for years, so why should he not go on to the Golan Heights?

Israel knows that Syria wouldn't even be contemplating this if they didn't have the support of Iran, and they are worried about Iran's nuclear weapons as well (Israel is correct that Iran is very close to having some). Both problems would get solved by attacking Iran soon, while they aren't ready to respond.

I think it's still very likely that the US will get involved when it happens, including doing direct strikes on Iran. There is a very real chance of a partial invasion of Iran, eventually. If this happens, the invasion will be fought back and repelled, but by then Russia will be getting involved as well.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 

From Albert Pike's letter written to Mazzini in 15th August, 1871.

http://www.rense.com/general80/pike.htm

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Pike's letter may describe something about the spiritual differences between World Wars, but it isn't really about how facts on the ground may develop, or even proper geopolitics.

ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

@maria-d-white

No, nothing like that. When I came across it in the net, I was intrigued by the correctness of first two world War predictions being right. So, posted it here. 

ReplyQuote
Share: