Air and Breath in 2...

Notifications
Clear all

Air and Breath in 2020

(@melmystery)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed all the connections with air and breath in 2020, and also if anyone had any thoughts on the connection.  There seems to be a definite imbalance when it comes to the element of air in 2020 (at least from a human perspective).

• The Covid19 is a respiratory illness that has caused many who contracted it to have trouble breathing.
  • George Floyd and other African-Americans suffocated at the hands of the police. (i.e. "I can't breathe.")
  • The East Coast got hit by a Saharan Dust Cloud earlier in the summer.  The effect temporary breathing problems among those with allergies and asthma.
  • The wildfires hitting the U.S. West coast, Australia, and other places have put out lots of smoke which can cause trouble breathing (elements of fire and air).
  • There was a chemical fire in Louisiana after Hurricane Laura, a quick Google searched picks up at least a few other chemical fires this year. (definitely don't want to breathe this!)
  • We've had an active hurricane season with some pretty unusual storms (elements of air and water).
  • Tornadoes, Fire tornadoes, and the Derecho. 
  • Personally, my allergies have been acting up more than usual this year (which also involves trouble breathing).
  • Not to mention all the "hot air" coming from the White House and many Republicans.  (Just had to throw that one in for fun.)
  • I'm sure there are other examples I haven't mentioned here.

Has anyone else noticed these connections and made any inferences about why air and breathing are such a big issue this year?  Is it something astrological, environmental, collective karma, or something else?  While many of these things are environmental and related to climate change, not everything is.

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, Timo and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

That's an interesting observation, and a connection that I would never have made, so well done! :-)

We are moving deeper into the Age of Aquarius, and Aquarius is a Fixed Air sign.  The transition may be pretty volatile for a time because there's some overlap between Pisces and Aquarius in the sky, so that will translate to a period where the waning influence of Pisces and the growing influence of Aquarius will conflict.

Jeanne Mayell, Grace, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@melmystery, great observation! Well, Mother Earth has been trying to breathe for ages now and yet we still cut our her lungs bit by bit (great forest areas in South America for example). I think she's fighting back the vermin.

Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

I noticed the connection between COVID and the George Floyd tragedy right after the latter happened.    The fire and smoke situation would fit in there too, as would the Saharan dust cloud. 

Air is considered the element of intellect. Short of air = short of intellect   would certainly fit the current mindset of humanity.

Jeanne Mayell, earthangel, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

WOW!  Nicely done. 

Also adding all the tear gas during the protests. 

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melmystery)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

@lovendures  I forgot all about the tear gas, but that also fits!

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@melmystery

Oh, I love this! What a very astute way to look at the overall happenings of late. The first thing that came to my mind when I read this was the collective, "holding our breath" as we await the outcome of so many different processes that are going on in the U.S. and the world right now (election, weather events, COVID, etc.) And looking forward to, hopefully, "breathing a sigh of relief" in November? (fingers-crossed!)

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, melmystery and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Timo
(@timo)
Noble Member Registered

@melmystery Awesome observation! I enjoyed reading this.  Makes me ponder. 

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Timo
(@timo)
Noble Member Registered

So this came to me this morning from one of my ancestral groups. I wanted to share the words of this healer. His voice speaks to the suffering that is held by all sentient souls at this time, in particular, to all empathic healers. I scrolled through the topics and landed on this one, as this one about our breath seemed appropriate. 

“From the ancient healer to the soul:

It's not your sore back, it's your wound.

Injustice, not your sore eyes.

It's not your aching head, it's your thoughts.

It's not your sore throat, but what you can't say and express in anger.

Not aching stomach, they can not digest the spirit.

Liver's not sore, then anger.

It's not your aching heart, it's just disloyalty.

And the most powerful medicine is love itself.?“

And, I will add...

It’s not your lungs, it’s just your toxic pollution. 

Today I will refrain from speaking anything toxic. Today I will plant a tree. Today I will deeply breathe....and be grateful for my breath!

JourneyWithMe2, melmystery, FEBbby23 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@melmystery Nicely done. Magical. Thoughts that come to mind from your post are that air and breathe have been a source of suffering and air and breathe will be our salvation. 

On December 21, 2020 Saturn and Jupiter will be aligning in the sign of Aquarius. I think this is the beginning of the Age of Aquarius, (astrologers I defer to you on this) and Aquarius is a fixed AIR sign, which makes it the airiest of the air signs.  

So the negative aspects of air and breathe that have dominated our planet for hundreds of years have a chance to become the healing of air and breathe.

Saturn a male God and father of patriarchy, will still be around, but the dark patriarchy is losing power. It will be fighting the rising feminine tooth and nail until she rises so much that the matriarchal age takes hold (I think this hits full blast in mid to late 2020's).  I think of Kamala in this, and AOC, female warriors.

As for the air and breath problems that have plagued our world, they all trace back to dark patriarchy, which is also driven by vulture capitalism. As the feminine rises, the choking work of vulture capitalism will be gradually eliminated. (continued)

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Going with your breath and air examples of our civilization's struggles:

Breathe is the most immediate way we take in our environment to stay alive. We need it every minute, or we die quickly. Whereas we can survive without water longer (a few days) and without food much longer (weeks, even months), without sun indefinitely.

Climate change is responsible for the pollution of the air from fires and for the escalation of wind speeds, not just hurricanes, but winds are now three times more prevalent than pre-fossil fuel years and will become formidable over time.  The primary driver of climate change is vulture capitalism.

Covid kills two ways: mainly by stopping breathing and also by causing oxygen (which comes from the air) to drop below that which is required to sustain life. The primary driver of Covid is climate change and vulture capitalism.

The link you made to George Floyd and I can't Breathe rallying cry is amazing.The primary driver of racism is White supremacy of the dominant white culture that infects us all. White supremacy's biggest tool -- that which controls the airways, the economy, and our education system is vulture capitalism. 

Asthma is a common disease among children who struggle from both emotional stress and pollution.  A driver of emotional stress is vulture capitalism. 

Many pathways of death today seems to connect with vulture capitalism and dark patriarchy.  Redemption and rebirth connect with rise of respect for the earth, rise of women and a move into matriarchy. 

ReplyQuote
 Timo
(@timo)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

MmmHm! Yes! Your post makes me smile. You go Jeanne! Truth!

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, Stargazer and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell thank you, that was a beautifully expressed.  Everything connects and we must protect and appreciate our breath which will open our eyes and hearts to the realm of our magical Mother Nature.  Be mindful and aware we must!

share the love and light 

ghandigirl, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@timo that poem brought me a warm and peaceful sensation. Thank you 

share the love and light 

ghandigirl, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@timo Your poem is a beautiful pathway from body to mind and back again.  Love it.

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, Stargazer and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@timo

Thank you for sharing the words you received with us.

Beautiful and wise.  

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, Timo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Blessings to you @timo and @melmystery

I have been reminded by spirit several times today to remember the breath. I came here during a break and now read all of these lovely posts and poetic and powerful thoughts from both of you and @jeanne-mayell and @share a drum and its vibrations that my guidance comes full circle to fill fully and then release with the Great Mother and all who are helping us everywhere now. ???

ghandigirl, JourneyWithMe2, melmystery and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: