Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post Hits Here Part III (hit is in blue font)

Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@april I have a feeling that there will be a gymnastics meet’s worth of people flipping on TFG before this is all over!

Thanks for finding those @april and well done @bluebelle for the first prediction! The nation will indeed be watching!

PamP, FEBbby23, 2ndfdl and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @baba

@april I have a feeling that there will be a gymnastics meet’s worth of people flipping on TFG before this is all over!

Your intuition is on point, as usual, @baba. Today Kenneth Chesebro struck a plea deal with prosecutors in the Georgia case. That's three co-defendants who have done so now.

PamP, FEBbby23, 2ndfdl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/house-speaker-vote-10-20-23/index.html

I can't find my post where I predicted that Jim Jordan would not be Speaker of the House ... but... he is out!!! By special meeting of the GQP ... they will convene Monday to decide on the next candidate for Speaker.

PamP, 2ndfdl, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@journeywithme2 Jordan created the House GOP practice of never compromise.  Now he is paying the price because no one will compromise for him.

PamP, Tara Prete, 2ndfdl and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Jim Jordan will not be speaker of the House no matter what Matt Gaetz and MTG spout off on their "15 minutes of fame media interviews. (@journeywithme2) Predicted in Random Predictions Thread on October 14. Strike Three: Jordan will not be Speaker, Strike 3 

PamP, 2ndfdl, Maggieci and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I decided to look at old predictions we did over a year ago and found some cool hits:

• I see the sphinx statue in Egypt, it's back turned away from me. I don't know what it means.  (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted September 2022 for October 2023.  I feel this vision represents Eqypt's negative position regarding the Palestinean refugees.
  • The Republican Party continues in disarray. There is fighting and finger pointing within the party.  (Bluebelle) Predicted September 2022 for October 2023.
  • The GOP is crippled. (Enkasongwriter)Predicted September 2022 for October 2023.
  • The GOP is fractured. (Arman)Predicted September 2022 for October 2023.

PamP, Vesta, 2ndfdl and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

More old predictions made a year ago for this time period. It is exciting how we saw so many events unfolding a year in advance, to the month. (Correct me if I'm wrong). 

• I see Tish James (NY Attorney General) holding a whip and hear her cracking it. (@Baba) Made 4/23/23 for October 2023
  • People will be getting Covid shots like flu shots. (@Enkasongwriter) 9/22/22 for November 2023
  • Halloween is like before Covid. People are out and about.  It’s warmer now at this time of year, making it fun to be outdoors.  (Jeanne Mayell) 9/22/22 for October 2023
  • Trump seems quiet. (Jeanne Mayell) 9/22/22 for November 2023. Today, Trump was fined $5K for violating a gag order. Those penalties are only going to get worse! 
  • Flames of justice are moving forward. There is action regarding consequences for Jan. 6th Fear is vanquished. (@CC21) 9/22/22 for November 2023

PamP, Baba, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
  • Covid is less of an issue. There are fewer variants and Covid is less lethal.  However, more scientific results are coming out about Long Covid.  (Bluebelle) Predicted 9/22/22 for August 2023.

• Whales are in the news, larger whales. We are observing something regarding their health or behavior. (@Lovendures). This one is extraordinary because a study just came out about Killer Whales' ill health from poor nutrition. 

And several people predicted the stock market declines that began this year. 

• Stocks prices plunge and housing prices drop. (@Siobhan) Predicted 9/22/22 For July 2023:

And since I just got my annual Covid shot together with a flu shot yesterday, this one from @deetoo is appropro: 

Annual Covid vaccines are recommended. They become the new normal.  Some are being combined with the annual flu shot.  (@deetoo). Made 1/30/22 for September 2023.

PamP, Vesta, 2ndfdl and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Hits found October 16-22

Earth/Climate

There’s a truck catastrophe. (Teriz) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

2 killed in crash with truck carrying jet fuel on PA Turnpike

There will be an early snow in the Midwest. (Enkasongwriter) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

The First Snow of 2023 Has Fallen In Michigan

There are more people needed at animal shelters. It is becoming a crisis. (Tonya W) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

Pets are being sent to shelters because of natural disasters, housing shortages : NPR

There is a big fire in a building or warehouse in the U.S. (Tonya W). Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

70 fire crews fight overnight warehouse blaze in Phoenix.

Wichita, Kansas suffers from drought and dust. (Teri) Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

Newest drought map shows Kansas in ‘exceptional’ drought conditions.

The Arctic is in the news. (Tonya W) Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

Arctic warming four times faster than rest of planet: COP28 President, ET EnergyWorld

The sun or a solar flare is in the news. (Lovendures) Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

‘Ring of fire’ solar eclipse moves over the U.S. on Saturday | The Hill

Light pollution is in the news. (Tonya W) Predicted 6/9/23 for October 2023

Urban light pollution linked to smaller eyes in birds | WSU Insider | Washington State University

Car manufacturers pushing for charging stations on major highways. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 6/9/23 for October 2023

EV charging in America: all the news about building a new electric car infrastructure - The Verge

People

The UK economy is struggling. (Bluebelle) Predicted 6/9/23 for October 2023

UK has highest inflation in G7 after CPI fails to fall in September – as it happened | Business | The Guardian

Dill pickles are in the news. (Teri) Predicted 6/9/23 for October 2023

Vlasic Pickles and Frank's RedHot® Debut New Hot and Spicy Kosher Dill Pickles

Tibet is in the news. (Tonya W) Predicted 6/9/23 for October 2023

US House committee urges end to Tibet repression in meeting with its exile leader - Tibetan Review

I hear and see a monk hitting a gong repeatedly at what looks like a Tibetan monastery. It’s a message either about or from the Dalai Lama.  (Seaholly) Predicted 3/22/23 for October 2023

Ceremony celebrates sale of Tibetan Center to monks – Daily Freeman

Politics

Biden gives a speech that makes the news. (Enkasongwriter) Predicted 9/30/23 for November 2023

Israel-Hamas War: Biden Urges U.S. to Remain ‘Beacon to the World’ in Aiding Allies at War - The New York Times

The pillow man explodes. Big pillow fight and reckoning. It’s a mess. (Teriz) Predicted 9/30/23 for November 2023

Mike Lindell goes ballistic during depositions, lashing out at lawyers - Minnesota Reformer

I see political unrest in Florida. (Baba)Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

Florida lawmaker calls on Gov. DeSantis to stop pro-Palestinian protests at state universities.

GOP antics are in the news. (Siobhan) Predicted 1/28/23 for October 2023

The GOP Is Burning Down the House | Vanity Fair

Ukraine

Russia is retreating, pulling back forces. (Tonya W) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

Putin’s fleet retreats: Ukraine is winning the Battle of the Black Sea - Atlantic Council

April

The RICO case in Georgia goes to trial and the nation watches. Evidence is revealed. (Bluebelle)Predicted 9/30/23 for November 2023

Someone notable flips on TFG to save themself. (Baba) Predicted 9/30/23 for November 2023

Sydney Powell just plead guilty in GA. Part of her plea deal is that she must testify.

Jeanne

We are noticing changes in bird behavior. There is meaning in these changes. (Lovendures) Made 6/2/23 for June 2023

1000 birds die in one day from hitting a Chicago convention center building, ornithologists are calling for bird-friendly buildings 

There will be another rail disaster. (Bluebelle) Predicted 6.2.23 for June 2023.

Rail Crash Closes 1-24 North Pueblo

I see the sphinx statue in Egypt, it's back turned away from me. I don't know what it means.  (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted September 2022 for October 2023.  I feel this vision represents Eqypt's negative position regarding the Palestinean refugees.

The Republican Party continues in disarray. There is fighting and finger pointing within the party.  (Bluebelle) Predicted September 2022 for October 2023.

The GOP is crippled. (Enkasongwriter)Predicted September 2022 for October 2023.

The GOP is fractured. (Arman)Predicted September 2022 for October 2023.

I see Tish James (NY Attorney General) holding a whip and hear her cracking it. (@Baba) Made 4/23/23 for October 2023

People will be getting Covid shots like flu shots. (@Enkasongwriter) 9/22/22 for November 2023

Halloween is like before Covid. People are out and about.  It’s warmer now at this time of year, making it fun to be outdoors.  (Jeanne Mayell) 9/22/22 for October 2023

Trump seems quiet. (Jeanne Mayell) 9/22/22 for November 2023. Today, Trump was fined $5K for violating a gag order. Those penalties are only going to get worse! 

Flames of justice are moving forward. There is action regarding consequences for Jan. 6th Fear is vanquished. (@CC21) 9/22/22 for November 2023

Covid is less of an issue. There are fewer variants and Covid is less lethal.  However, more scientific results are coming out about Long Covid.  (Bluebelle) Predicted 9/22/22 for August 2023.

Whales are in the news, larger whales. We are observing something regarding their health or behavior. (@Lovendures). This one is extraordinary because a study just came out about Killer Whales' ill health from poor nutrition. Stocks prices plunge and housing prices drop. (@Siobhan) Predicted 9/22/22 For July 2023:

Annual Covid vaccines are recommended. They become the new normal.  Some are being combined with the annual flu shot.  (@deetoo). Made 1/30/22 for September 2023.

Seaholly

“There is concern about avian influenza”. (Baba) for October 2023 made 6.2.2023.    

South Africa bird flu outbreaks see 7.5 million chickens dead.

PamP, Maggieci, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@gbs Aren't RICO trials fun? Set the dominoes up in just the right way, give them a flick and watch them knock each other over. So glad they were scheduled to start first as they will provide such great fodder for the federal trials!

PamP, FEBbby23, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

• Hurricanes and storms in the news. There is still light to be found in these difficult situations and people are looking for it. (Lovendures) Predicted 6-2-23 for October 2023
  • I see torrential downpours and hurricane winds. (deetoo) Predicted 1-30-23 for October 2023
  • I see two swirling circles, one of which is larger than the other. I believe there are back-to-back hurricanes or tropical storms. (Lovendures) Predicted July 31 2023 for October 2023.
  • October and November are busy months for hurricanes. We must be prepared. I am hearing “back-to-back to back”. Infrastructure comes up. There is one on the US coast that causes extensive flooding. (Tonya W)

3 hurricanes, Lidia, Norma and Otis, have each  hit the Pacific coast of Mexico within the past  2 weeks. The latest, Otis struck near Acapulco as a Cat 5 this morning completely cutting off the resort from all land access and most communication.  Otis went from a Tropical Storm to Cat 5 in 12 hours shocking everyone, there was no advanced warning for this strong hurricane. Otis is the strongest hurricane to ever hit this region.  Tonya amazingly predicted back to back to back hurricanes.  

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/hurricane-otis-came-out-of-nowhere-to-slam-into-mexico/

PamP, Vesta, raincloud and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures @tonyaW good job forecasting this one.

I am perplexed by the clueless forecasting of this storm by the National Hurricane Center.  If you have a tropical storm whirling over 88 degree water heading towards a city, wouldn't you want to warn people that it could accelerate quickly? 

Hasn't this rapid intensification over warm water happened a few times now over the last few years?

Hot water is like high octane fuel for a storm.

I mean it when I think that I must be missing something.  

@raincloud I'm not in with the climate scientific community, so I don't understand why they are so caught off guard these days. 

PamP, Freya, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell 

While the sort of rapid intensification that occurred with hurricane Otis is happening more often, Otis was, apparently, a particularly "nightmarish" scenario:

https://earth.org/deadly-hurricane-otis-rapid-intensification-is-symptom-of-climate-change-scientists-say/

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Freya and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

• During this meditation, actual Air Force F-16 jets flew over my home while I was meditating on the months of August, September and November. I made a note that they were not flying over my home during the month of October.  Because I noticed this change, there may be something important with the military/air force during October.  Perhaps a cease fire in Ukraine or peace negotiations or some important Air Force announcement in the news. (Lovendures) Preicted August 6 2023 for October 2023.

Something important HAS happened with the Air Force this month and it has additionally happened with the F-16’s. The Pentagon announced 2 days ago that a squadron of F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft has arrived in the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility. The aircraft will work alongside an array of capabilities the Defense Department has sent to the region in recent days to further enhance the ability of U.S. forces to defend themselves.

I believe what I notice was the absence of the F-16’s because they were no longer here in the U.S., they were sent to the Middle East to protect our troops..  It wasn’t about a cease-fire. It was about deployment .

Additionally, It was announced Ukraine pilots have begun training on F-16’s in AZ during  the past few days.  I can hear them flying over my home. 

Sometimes it is about what you notice NOT happening during a RTFN I guess that gives you a clue about what might happen in the future.

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3567672/f-16s-head-to-middle-east-to-help-protect-us-troops/

• I hear the song “Country Roads” by John Denver. I tend to associate this song with Fall. I also sense many people are longing for their homes.  Many are without a home due to weather issues.   (Lovendures) Predicted August 6-2023 for October 2023

This might have to do with the Diamondback’s who are headed to the World Series.  I happen to live in AZ and Country Roads Trust founder and WVU alum Ken Kendrick is the principle stakeholder in the AZ Diamond backs.  He will have a large stake in this year’s World Series as the Arizona Diamondbacks will take on the Texas Rangers in this year’s Fall Classic.  Also, the song even says “Country Roads, take me home”.  You have to cross home plate to score a run right? HAHAHA. Go D-Backs! 

On a more serious note, much of Gaza is longing for a home right now. 

https://www.wvnstv.com/news/west-virginia-news/wvu-alum-country-roads-trust-founder-ken-kendricks-diamondbacks-to-play-in-world-series/

• I see people holding each other near rubble, it appears to be after a natural disaster. (Lovendures) Predicted August 6-2023 for October 2023

I believe this is about the bombings in Gaza.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/27/gaza-before-and-after-satellite-images-show-destruction-after-israeli-airstrikes

PamP, Baba, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

• Hearing the song: “knock, knock, knocking on heaven’s door”. There is a death that makes the news. (Tonya W)

Matthew Perry?

PamP, Baba, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@raincloud Thank you for explaining.

PamP, raincloud and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Hits found October 23-29

Earth/Climate

There will be an early snow in the Midwest. (Enkasongwriter) Predicted9/30 /23 for November 2023

First snow of season recorded in Utah on Labor Day as millions across US bake from record heat.

I see an epidemic of winged pests, mosquitos, or gnats.  This could be Panama.  (Andrew Posey) Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

Health Alert: Dengue Fever Outbreak Declared in Jamaica (5 October, 2023) - U.S. Embassy in Jamaica

There is a push at green grocery stores to get rid of all plastic bags. I see customers upset but complying. (Tonya W) Predicted 6/9/23 for October 2023

First day of plastic bag ban in Pittsburgh ‘no big deal’ for most shoppers | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Primates in the news. (Lovendures) Predicted 6/9/23 for October 2023

Researchers find first proof of menopause in wild chimpanzees | University of Arizona News

Cracked earth and droughts continue for summer and fall. (Teri) Predicted 3/22/23 for October 2023

Drought Status Update for the Midwest U.S. | October 19, 2023 | Drought.gov

I see many pumpkins in a field. Harvest is plentiful this year. (Seaholly0 Predicted 1/30/23 for October 2023

Hot and dry summer leads to plentiful pumpkin harvest - KSTP.com 5 Eyewitness News

Beetles in the trees cause damage. (Teri) Predicted 1/30/23 for October 2023

'Time bomb': Tree-killing bugs threaten France's lush forests - Times of India

I see beached whales along an ocean shoreline.  (deetoo) Predicted 1/30/23 for October 2023

Sperm whales die after stranding on Ninety Mile Beach in the Far North - NZ Herald

I see people holding each other near rubble, it appears to be after a natural disaster. (Lovendures) Predicted 8/ 6/ 2023 for October 2023

Photos: Hurricane Otis razes Acapulco, Mexico

Ground water pumps in the news. (Teri) Predicted 3/22/23 for October 2023

‘These levels are crazy’: Louisiana tap water sees huge spike in toxic chemicals | Louisiana | The Guardian

Politics

Gavin Newsome is in the news. (Baba) Predicted 6/9/23 for October 2023

Gavin Newsom meets with Xi Jinping to talk climate agenda.

I see a flash and I hear the agony of voices, of thousands, of a collective.  If not a bomb, there may be an attempt to use the nuclear bomb or a nuclear explosion, an off shoot of war.  (Andrew Posey) Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

Israel Bombing of Gaza Is World’s Most Intense Air Campaign in Decades - The Messenger

Texas has an incident, mass casualties. (Teri) Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

Texas has another mass killing. Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

Halloween Weekend Shootings Kill, Hurt Dozens Across The United States, 7 killed in Texas

There is big news politically coming out of Texas. (Baba) Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

Early voting begins in Texas for Nov. 7 election – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

Turkey has political unrest. (Baba) Predicted 1/30/23 for October 2023

Turkey’s Erdogan tells pro-Palestinian rally Israel is ‘an occupier’ | News | Al Jazeera

Lovendures

Hurricanes and storms in the news. There is still light tbe found in these difficult situations and people are looking for it. (Lovendures) Predicted 6/2/23 for October 2023

I see torrential downpours and hurricane winds. (deetoo) Predicted 1/30/23 for October 2023

I see two swirling circles, one of which is larger than the other. I believe there are back-to-back hurricanes or tropical storms. (Lovendures) Predicted 7/31/23 for October 2023.

October and November are busy months for hurricanes. We must be prepared. I am hearing “back-to-back to back”. Infrastructure comes up. There is one on the US coast that causes extensive flooding.(Tonya W) Predicted9/30 /23 for October 2023

Hurricane Otis Came Out of Nowhere to Slam into Mexico - Scientific American

(3 hurricanes, Lidia, Norma and Otis, have each hit the Pacific coast of Mexico within the past 2 weeks. The latest, Otis struck near Acapulco as a Cat 5 this morning completely cutting off the resort from all land access and most communication.  Otis went from a Tropical Storm to Cat 5 in 12 hours shocking everyone, there was no advanced warning for this strong hurricane. Otis is the strongest hurricane to ever hit this region.  Tonya amazingly predicted back-to-back to back hurricanes.)

During this meditation, actual Air Force F-16 jets flew over my home while I was meditating on the months of August, September and November. I made a note that they were not flying over my home during the month of October.  Because I noticed this change, there may be something important with the military/air force during October.  Perhaps a cease fire in Ukraine or peace negotiations or some important Air Force announcement in the news. (Lovendures) Predicted August 6, 2023, for October 2023.

F-16s Head to Middle East to Help Protect U.S. Troops > U.S. Department of Defense > Defense Department News

PamP, Maggieci, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

I vaguely recall someone predicting that Trump would be taken down by a blonde wearing a certain color suit.  I can't recall the details but Ivanka is testifying next Wenesday, I believe.   Does anyone recall????

Kateinpdx, Lauren, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@impassionate yes... that prediction was made about 2 years ago ... a blonde in a blue suit I seem to recall. Let me research and locate and I will post here when find it.

PamP, Tara Prete, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@impassionate & journeywithme2

Here is what I found about a blonde.

I see two women in power. This may be the wrong choice of words, because the government is losing its power. But these women will lead America. One is dark-skinned, one is light skinned. Possibly blonde or gray-haired. They have a nickname, like Yin and Yang. They will work well together. (Tonya W) 3/22/23 for 2024

A blonde haired woman in a pink mask. We're all focused on her. No idea who she is. 1/17 Dannyboy ( In the conversation about this prediction, most people thought it was Liz Cheney.

So the blonde woman who takes Trump down that was predicted on this forum is STORMY DANIELS! Comment by ghandigirl 3/30/23

Blonde woman, blue suit, white shoes, pushing eyeglasses up onto her head, in the news. (Michele) Prediction made January 18, 2018 RTF

Kateinpdx, Baba, JourneyWithMe2 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 54 / 68
Share: