Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post Hits Here Part III (hit is in blue font)

(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

@kathleen thanks for sharing the article. I’m still concerned and it is a win for Putin. Those yahoos are already nominating DJT for Speaker plus Jordan is tipping in his toe to test the water. If no sane Republican stands up, Ukraine loses too.

Baba, lenor and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@allyn)
Illustrious Member Registered

Give me a moment here to react to this moment.

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAA!

Sorry, let me catch my breath here.

Ok, no doubt everyone has heard that McCarthy was voted about by the alleged child predator Gaetz and his merry band of arsonists.

Honestly, I have no sympathy for him.  He broke his word by refusing to keep the deal that he and Senate Republicans negotiated months ago and lead us to the brink of a shutdown.  He tried to impeach Biden over nothing.  He basically kissed Trump's ring to get the leadership position in the first place.

I also have no sympathy for any of the Republicans.  They have encouraged this lawlessness ever since the Tea Party with constant violence, bullying, and threats.  Now it is eating them alive.

I sincerely doubt the so-called establishment Republicans will take control.  If they were smart (sorry, had to laugh again), they would reach out to Democrats and pick a centralist Republican who, with the Democrats' help, will punish the crazy wing in every way possible.

Am I worried for Ukraine?  Of course.

But remember this.   Republicans are divided to the point where both sides won't forgive each other.  Democrats are united.  Also, the stop-gap measure is only good for 45 days.  So sometime in November, we will have another government shutdown crisis.

If I was a Republican in a purple or blue district (and they are quite a few), I know that a shutdown will be blamed on Republicans.  They can't afford to play games.  

Democrats are smart.  They will want concessions.   And Ukraine aid will be one of them.  Time is also on their side.  Republicans have been rightly blamed for the last few shutdowns, and it has always hurt them politically.  Eventually, Ukraine will get their aid.

I also suspect that Putin may not be as secure as he thinks.  He has killed and dismissed so many of his elite and underlings over the last year.  With winter coming, Russia will go through another period where troops are demoralized and fighting against a determined foe.  Ukraine will be fine.  They fought off Russia without ANY help during those first few days.  They can and will hold on.

No, methinks Putin's end is forthcoming, and it will be swift and unexpected.

And we can forget Trump being much of a factor.   He is too busy with his trials right now.  He will try, but his record as a "winner" is admittedly pathetic.

Also, (just a thought), for all the talk about how old and unfit Biden is, does anyone think that karma may be coming for "elderly" Republicans like McConnell or, dare I say it, Trump himself?  Should Trump have a health scare, how ironic would that be?  

So, we have alot of uncertainty coming up.  But I believe in the Democrats.  I believe in Biden.  They will guide us through these troubled waters.  And we will be there when these crazies are finally silenced.

Lovendures, Lawrence, Maggieci and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@allyn Between the gag order and being dropped from Forbes 400 Cheetolini will losing his mind and become totally unhinged ... apoplectic. Kevin and others will be falling on each other devouring themselves for greed/power... chaos ahead as they implode.

Lawrence, Allyn, Baba and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @allyn

Republicans have been rightly blamed for the last few shutdowns, and it has always hurt them politically. 

Every single shutdown ever has been when the R's control the House. Every. Single. One.

Lawrence, DannyBoy, Allyn and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Smoking is forbidden in a country. (Baba) Predicted 9.30.23 for 2025.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/05/uk-smoking-ban-england-age/

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak proposed raising the smoking age by a year, every year, so that children born after 2008 will not be allowed to legally purchase tobacco products even when they become adults.

This prediction is from our latest Read the Future meditation which was on 9.30.23. The predictions are being compiled now and will likely be posted early next week. 

CC21, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@jeanne-mayell Wow! that's a creative approach to phasing out smoking!  Great hit, @baba !

CC21, Lovendures, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

It's early in October yet, but here are some October Hits from the previous Read the Future predictions :-) 

Vesta, CC21, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @lenor

I see bees. They are in trouble and scientists are trying to get everyone to actively help them. (Baba)Predicted 10/22 for April 2023

Why Some Bees Are Endangered and What We Can Do to Help

A follow up of Baba’s prediction for bees. Just saw a notice of intent to file a lawsuit against USFWS for their failure to protect native bee species.

https://biologicaldiversity.org/w/news/press-releases/lawsuit-launched-to-protect-american-bumblebees-three-other-bee-species-2023-10-05/?utm_source=threads&utm_medium=social

lenor, Vesta, CC21 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Here is the first set of hits of the terrifying Hamas attack on Israel which occurred today.

I see the face of a stunning wolf. Wolves tend to indicate terrorism to me, but I must say, this wolf is beautiful and may simply be related to actual wolves in the news.  (Lovendures). Predicted June 2, 2023 for October 2023.

There is a sense of sadness in the energy. I feel, grief or loss. (Lovendures) Predicted September 30,2023 for October 2023

I see a fierce eagle soaring. It seems intense and angered. This related to the U.S. (Lovendures) Predicted September 30, 2023 for October 2023  

* Note ( I made an assumption that the eagle represented the U.S.  however the coat of arms for Paletine is an eagle wrapped in the Palestinian flag.)

I see a man crawling commando-like on the ground.  He turns into a creepy spider with long, thin legs and an evil face. (Spiders often represent terrorism to me or evil acts). (Lovendures) Predicted September 30, 2023 for October 2023

“I hear the words ‘lion’s den,’ but I am not sure what it means.” ( Tonya) Predicted January 30, 2023 for October 2023.

“I see a large group of military people parachuting out of planes.” ( Baba) predicted June 2, 2023 for October 2023.

lenor, Baba, Vesta and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@lovendures 

To add to the predictions that you listed, here is an article detailing how Hamas used paragliders (which look like parachutes):

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-gaza-hamas-rockets-airstrikes-tel-aviv-11fb98655c256d54ecb5329284fc37d2

When I saw the prediction about "lion's den", I immediately thought that the attack was like Hamas entering the "lion's den" of Israel.

Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures Thank you for posting these.

FEBbby23, lenor, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

News break: US consumer prices held steady in the year as of September at 3.7%.  

Hit for @Bluebelle on slowing inflation: 

• Inflation continues to fall. (Bluebelle) Predicted 9.30.23 for November 2023. 

Showing positive direction of our economy in 2023: 

• Economy up and down and back up. (Jeanne Mayell) Made 6/6/19 for 2023

• US economy is recovering at long last. (Bluebelle) Made 9/30/20 for 2023.

• Jobs. Things are good, people working. A resurgence of the economy. Unemployment is low again. (Bliss)

Hit about the 2023 stock market:

• There is instability in the stock market.(Sunflower). [Note: She attributed the instability to rogue trading and we don't know that. But her basic prediction is correct.] Predicted 3/30/21 for 2023.

News that emerged today on inflation:

From the latest CPI report: "After cutting out food and fuel prices, both of which jump around a lot, a 'core' measure that tries to gauge underlying price trends climbed 4.1 percent, which matched what economists had expected and was down from 4.3 percent previously.

@lenor or anyone else:  I also had some predictions about inflation not being as bad as expected, but don't know where. 

BlueBelle and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

More hits on the Israel/Hamas War.

• There are big clouds forming over the center of a country. (Teriz) Predicted 9-30-2023 for October 2023.
  • I see desert lands. (Teriz) Predicted 9-30-2023 for October 2023.

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Hits found Oct 2-15th.

Earth/Climate

Sea turtles are in the news. (Tonya W) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

Florida reports record sea turtle nesting season in 2023 | WFLA

The saber tooth tiger is in the news. (Tonya W) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

Did Sabertooth Tigers Purr? Ancient Predators May Have Made Surprising Sounds - Study Finds

The tundra is in the news this month. (Tonya W) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

Rare bird from arctic tundra brings cheer to top birders - The Hindu

Redwoods in the news. (Tonya W) Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

One of California’s tallest redwood trees is now protected forever.

People

A retired baseball player is in the news. (Baba) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

Former All-Star outfielder Adam Jones honored after retiring as an Oriole | AP News

Hearing the song: “knock, knock, knocking on heaven’s door”. There is a death that makes the news. (Tonya W)Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

'Three's Company' actress Suzanne Somers dies at 76 - ABC News

I see people holding each other near rubble, it appears to be after a natural disaster. (Lovendures)Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

Afghanistan hit by powerful earthquake week after massive quake.

I see an article regarding a nursing shortage crisis. (Tonya W).Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

Medical Minute: Nursing Shortage

Politics

There will be lots of drama in Congress during the entire month. The Republicans accomplish drama, but little else. The nation is arching their performance and it’s clear that the Republicans cannot govern. (Bluebelle) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

MAGA Malarkey: The Extremism You Missed From Republicans This Week - Democrats

There is what looks to be a major protest gathering this month in the US. (Tonya W) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

Major US cities step up security ahead of protests over Israel-Hamas conflict | US news | The Guardian

I see a conflict between moderate Republicans and the MAGAs. (Enkasongwriter) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

7 ways MAGA Republicans differ from other Republicans - The Washington Post

I see a solid beam of light, pointed like a spear, coming down from the sky and exploding into tiny pieces. It’s a chemical weapon like phosphorus aimed at a city. (Seaholly) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

Israel Used White Phosphorus in Gaza Attack, Human Rights Watch Finds

China is being aggressive. (Seaholly) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

China’s Aggression Pushes Others Toward US, Top US Official Kathleen Hicks Says - Bloomberg

Ukraine

Ukraine is pushing the Russian army back, gaining territory. (Seaholly) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

Ukraine war latest: Putin suffers serious losses in largest offensive in months | The Independent

DannyBoy

Rain, lots of rain. Too much rain.  New York City, Queens, airport flooding.  (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

New York’s floods weren’t a one-off 

Clarence Thomas is in the news again. More corruption is revealed. (Bluebelle)Predicted 9/30/23 for October 2023

'A Travesty': Clarence Thomas Refuses to Recuse

Kamala Harris is in the news. (Baba ) Predicted 8/2/23 for October 2023

Laphonza Butler, Feinstein's Successor, Sworn In by Kamala Harris

Jeanne

Smoking is forbidden in a country. (Baba) Predicted 9.30.23 for 2025.  

England seeks to ban smoking by raising legal age.

Inflation continues to fall. (Bluebelle) Predicted 9.30.23 for November 2023.

Economy up and down and back up. (Jeanne Mayell) Made 6/6/19 for 2023

US economy is recovering at long last. (Bluebelle) Made 9/30/20 for 2023.

Jobs. Things are good, people working. A resurgence of the economy. Unemployment is low again. (Bliss)

There is instability in the stock market. (Sunflower). [Note: She attributed the instability to rogue trading, and we don't know that. But her basic prediction is correct.] Predicted 3/30/21 for 2023.

Lovendures

I see the face of a stunning wolf. Wolves tend to indicate terrorism to me, but I must say, this wolf is beautiful and may simply be related to actual wolves in the news. (Lovendures). Predicted June 2, 2023 for October 2023.

There is a sense of sadness in the energy. I feel, grief or loss. (Lovendures) Predicted September 30,2023 for October 2023

I see a fierce eagle soaring. It seems intense and angered. This related to the U.S. (Lovendures) Predicted September 30, 2023 for October 2023

* Note ( I made an assumption that the eagle represented the U.S. however, the coat of arms for Palestine is an eagle wrapped in the Palestinian flag.)

I see a man crawling commando-like on the ground.  He turns into a creepy spider with long, thin legs and an evil face. (Spiders often represent terrorism to me or evil acts).(Lovendures) Predicted September 30, 2023 for October 2023

“I hear the words ‘lion’s den,’ but I am not sure what it means.” ( Tonya) Predicted January 30, 2023 for October 2023.

“I see a large group of military people parachuting out of planes.” ( Baba) predicted June 2, 2023 for October 2023.

There are big clouds forming over the center of a country. (Teriz) Predicted 9-30-2023 for October 2023.

I see desert lands. (Teriz) Predicted 9-30-2023 for October 2023.

Hamas attacks Israel; Netanyahu says country ‘at war’

tybin, Lauren, Maggieci and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

There has been talk in the forums of vision of TFG being bound. I don’t know if anyone actually envisioned him being gagged. But…

This happened today

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/16/politics/trump-gag-order-chutkan-hearing/index.html

Jeanne Mayell, Baba, tybin and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@april 

Yes, I've predicted this numerous times.  He deserves it.

Jeanne Mayell, 2ndfdl, Lauren and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@april What an intelligent and articulate Judge. And to think that Judge Chutkan was assigned at random to Trump's case. There must be some cosmic intervention here!

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Tesseract and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seaholly)
Reputable Member Moderator

Here is another hit from @baba “There is concern about avian influenza ”. (Baba) for October 2023 made 6.2.2023.                                                                                                                                                         

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/south-africa-bird-flu-chickens-culled-poultry-egg-shortages/

Jeanne Mayell, Vesta, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lauren, Vesta and tybin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

Bluebelle and @Baba gets hits:

• The RICO case in Georgia goes to trial and the nation watches. Evidence is revealed. (Bluebelle)
  • Someone notable flips on TFG to save themself. (Baba)

Sydney Powell just plead guilty in GA. Part of her plea deal is that she must testify.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/19/politics/sidney-powell-fulton-county-georgia-2020-election-subversion/index.html

tybin, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 53 / 68
Share: