Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post Hits Here Part III (hit is in blue font)

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

• A volcano is in the news. It must be important because it broke through all the election images I was getting. (Lovendures) Predicted October 31, 2022 for November 2022.

After nearly 40 years, the worlds largest active volcano, Mauna Loa,  has erupted again.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/worlds-largest-active-volcano-mauna-loa-erupts-hawaii-not-publish-pre-rcna54571

Jeanne Mayell, Kateinpdx, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

People are still wearing masks, although Covid is slowing down. There is a particularly strong flu strain right now going around. (TonyaW). Predicted 9-26-2021 for December 2022 RSV is very serious right now with old and young getting very ill.  The flu is also running rampant.

Still wondering about the Senate races. I ask to see how McConnell is doing and I get that he’s working on it. He’s not sure he can smile yet. But Dem’s reaction to the Senate races is “Thank god.” (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 9-26-2021 for December 2022. We are all still awaiting on the outcome of the Georgia runoff for senate.

Multiple lawsuits disputing Democratic wins are thrown out of courts. (Bluebelle) Predicted 9-26-2021 for December 2022. https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2022/12/02/federal-judge-rips-lake-finchem-lawsuit-on-voting-machines-orders-sanctions/69693664007/ https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/arizona-county-certifies-election-results-court-order-rcna59702

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Kateinpdx and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

Realized I had posted this on the wrong thread, so I am copying it here.

Trump Org was convicted of tax fraud today. Guilty on all counts! 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/politics/trump-organization-fraud-trial-verdict/index.html

Wasn’t there a December prediction about this? 

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

9/1/22 for November 2022 ( Part 4) 

• Mitch McConnell is under fire from all sides. (Baba) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

GOP in massive turmoil — and it's delicious: Can Mitch and Kevin survive? | Salon.com

• The chaos from the far right is at a crescendo. (Seaholly) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

With ‘democracy itself’ on the ballot, Biden warns of ‘path to chaos’ by election deniers - Idaho Capital Sun 

• So many GOP losers are contesting the results and hoping to get them overturned. They will not succeed.(Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Republicans in key battleground races refuse to say they will accept results - The Washington Post

• At least one county or state attempts to overrule the results of their election. (Arman) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Rural Arizona county certifies election after judge’s order | PBS NewsHour

• The cries of election fraud continue but are weaker. People are moving on. (Seeker4) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

In Arizona, officials fight off election fraud allegations - Los Angeles Times

• There is now hope that the U.S. Congress can enact “freedom of choice” and other important legislation.(Lovendures) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

What a 51-49 Senate majority means for Democrats | CNN Politics

• Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade will be lively. (Enkasongwriter) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

At the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade: Balloons, Crowds and Poultry-Shaped Hats - The New York Times 

• Women are on the streets protesting and chanting. They are taking back their rights, taking back their country. (Lovendures) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Iranian women are fighting for their rights. They've had to fight for them for generations - ABC News

• There is a feeling of exasperation and frustration being shown in the news. (Seaholly) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Taylor Swift fans vent frustration over her 'silence' amid Ticketmaster fiasco: It 'speaks volumes'

• Hearing “Bull Market.” (Tonya W) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

A Bull Market Is Coming. Here's Warren Buffett's Investing Advice | The Motley Fool

• A European train is stationed at a very busy platform. I hear a whistle. (Seaholly) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

1st Train in 9 Months Leaves Kyiv for Kherson - The New York Times 

• The FBI doing a good job of infiltrating right-wing extremist groups. Increased funding needed. (Seeker4) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

FBI Had Informants in Proud Boys, Court Papers Suggest - The New York Times

BlueBelle, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ruby)
Honorable Member Registered

@lenor Thank you very much for doing this!

deetoo and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@lenor Thank you for posting these hits!

ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@lenor you ROCK! Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Lenor, you totally and unequivocally rock.  Thank you.

BlueBelle, Lauren and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

Hits: @Baba I think: Warnock will win after a run off but it will be close.

Someone comes out of prison: Brittney Greyner has been released 

Christmas time gathering in Ukraine with lights: Viral post about Mariupol this time last year with the lit tree plus the group of Ukrainians here for the signing of a very beautiful song

Zelensky will be revered: Zelensky named Time Magazine person of the year 

Lawrence, JourneyWithMe2, raincloud and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

I believe this is a hit for Andrew!

Brittney Griner, the basketball player, is out of Russia. 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-12-08-22/index.htm

JourneyWithMe2, raincloud, tybin and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @tybin

Zelensky will be revered: Zelensky named Time Magazine person of the year 

Early on with this war I felt he would likely be named Time's Person of the Year, though I am not sure I mentioned it in the forum.  There is more to come.  

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, raincloud and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures @April @tybin thanks for finding and posting these great hits.  Lovendures, you get a hit too even if you didn't post it, I think you mentioned it.  

PamP, Vesta, JourneyWithMe2 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

We also had predictions about power grid interferences:

We have several. North Carolina is the most recent but there are others 

https://www.opb.org/article/2022/12/08/string-of-electrical-grid-attacks-in-pacific-northwest-are-unsolved/  

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@lenor

Lenor did a beautiful job capturing many RTFN hits for the elections. 

I am posting some hits from the RTFN  on 2-26- 2021 for the 2022 mid-terms.

The link below will work for the mid-terms in general.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/13/politics/democrats-biden-midterm-elections-senate-house/index.html

Midterms are contentious. People are angry about gerrymandering and voter suppression. (Baba)

Senate still blue! (Jeanne Mayell)

The Senate is blue. (Baba)

Senate outcome? BLUE! Women! (Tonya W)

Midterms are contentious. People are angry about gerrymandering and voter suppression. (Baba)

I see the color blue. There is resentment and anger toward certain Republican politicians. (Doris)

A stronger blue wave. Kamala Harris is smiling; she’s got it. Mitch McConnell is shaking his head. Someone is saying “We need to fight.” Voices saying, “This is unbelievable.” (Share)

I see purple, but there is a containment of the GOP. They are not influential. (Carol C.)

The needle doesn’t move much regarding the Senate balance of power. Status quo will eventually force leaders to work together to get things done for the good of the people. (Cheryl S)

Democrats gain seats in the Senate. It’s harder to tell what happens in the House. (AK)

Senator Reverend Warnock of Georgia will win his seat again. (Colleen)

Beto O’Rourke runs for governor of Texas. (Charmander)

Results are split, a mix of Democrats and Republicans. Still no clear leaders. Some winners from lesser-known parties will emerge. Some of the older, powerful, longer-term members will retire. (Brenda)

I see an energetic red river emptying into and absorbed by a calm, expansive ocean of blue. (JO)

Democratic influence is growing. The Republican Party is divided, plagued by infighting and discrediting each other. (Paula)

Nancy Pelosi falls from power. (Jim)

I see the dark mantle being passed. Trump is outside the light. (Andrew P)

I see donkeys in a field with the sun behind them. (Lovendures)

Jeanne Mayell, Baba, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Stealing Lovendures idea to post previous prediction of the midterms. These are the obvious prediction hits from the 2/1/22 RTF on the 2022 MIDTERMS. Stay tuned for the other RTF midterm predictions that are hits. 

• Midterms are all we are thinking about. It is exhausting so we try in vain to disengage. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • • There is higher than usual turnout for the midterm elections. (Baba)
  • I see a sea of people as far as the eye can see. I believe they are voters which means a very large voter turnout. (Lovendures)
  • Democrats are coming out to vote. (Teri)
  • People actively rebel against voter suppression measures. (Baba)
  • Voter suppression is happening again. More corruption. (Tonya W)
  • There are lawsuits. There are recounts. (Bluebelle)
  • News about Russian attempts at manipulation. (Kyle)
  • There is civil unrest from extremist groups again, but they are losing their power. (Bluebelle)
  • There are stories about some intimidation at the polls. (Rowsella)
  • The field of candidates is wide and varied. I see a chef and another candidate who is so young he wears a backwards baseball cap. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Democrats make some gains in Republican-held states for Governor. (Lovendures)
  • Warnock retains his seat. (Baba)
  • Cawthorne loses his seat. (Baba)
  • Controversy or upset in one of the Senatorial races. I think it’s Ohio. (Deetoo
  • Liz Cheney loses but has plans for helping her party revive with more integrity. (Seeker4)
  • Adam Kinzinger sick of it all. (Seeker4)
  • I still see a 50/50 senate. (Baba) • Lindsey Graham is shown on the news saying, “I don’t know what happened.” This is in response to the election. (Siobhan)
  • What are other countries feeling about the U.S. midterm elections? “Wow!" Comes to mind. (Lovendures)
  • Democrats do ok. They are together, but they don’t get along. There is strife, but there is unity. It is futile to fight, so they band together, there is so much fatigue from the Republicans’ relentless behavior. There is a need for moderation and the fact that the public is pushing back. (Andrew Posey) • See blue, then red, then blue, then red. (Tonya W)
  • I am getting purple for midterms. There is a mix of Democrats and Republicans. (Carol/CC21)
  • Democrats do well in the midterms. (GradualGoddess) • Contrary to the media and Twitterverse predictions, Democrats don’t lose the Congress and they don’t lose the Senate. (Rowsella)
  • White balloons are floating in the air. Will independents decide our fate? I hear the anger in people’s voices, and more women and people of diversity are filling seats. (Sonali)
  • I feel uneasy and I am biting my nails. The races are close. There is drama at the polls, I see many intimidation tactics. (Arlana)
  • Democrats and moderate Republicans make a sweep to control the House and Senate. There are many purple coats. (Teri)
  • I see the color purple. (Share)
  • Kamala will preside over a Democratic majority senate. (MaggieCi)
  • I saw an enormous, big blue flag solid blue, waving brilliantly in the wind. (Karen)
  • A sigh of relief is felt widely across the country about the results. (Kyle)
  • Lots of commotion regarding the election. (Kyle)
  • The elections are very divisive and lies are swaying the uninformed. How does truth prevail over malevolent actors? (Tony)

Baba, Lauren, Jeanne Mayell and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

6/16/21 FOR MIDTERMS

• Republicans fail to take back the Senate. (Bluebelle)
  • Dems win. (Lovendures)
  • Dems may lose one seat in Senate, but pick up additional seats, hold majority. (Deetoo)
  • Big election surprise. I see shocked faces. I have no idea what it’s about. (Deetoo)
  • Blue wave in the U.S. midterms, huge turnout. There is at least one shocking loss. (GradualGoddess)
  • Long lines, people dozing while in line, women with toddlers on their shoulders. I see a woman of color looking crestfallen. She and many others were turned away at the polls. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • • The climate made the country turn blue (Democratic). People see through the lies. Defeat for Republicans in this election. (Jeanne Mayell)

Baba, Lauren, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

9//26/21 for MIDTERMS

• Big turnout. Long lines. Troops sent to some polls, many monitoring the elections. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People wait as long as they have to in order to vote. They are voting. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Trump rallying people, he is undeterred by the flack he received from Jan 6. He’s still at it. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Voting goes smoothly in most places for the midterm elections. (Baba)
  • I hear a very loud horn like the type used to address a crowd. This horn is on a car going around small towns and communities telling everyone to “vote, vote, vote”. The tone is urgent and serious. Everyone must vote like their life depends on it. (Doris)
  • The lines to vote are very long in states where voter suppression has made things so difficult. People are willing to wait many hours in long lines in order to fight for their beliefs. (Uneke)
  • It is a massive effort for some to get to the polls. So many obstacles but some are determined. (Lovendures)
  • People come out in droves to vote. They don’t care how long it takes for them to cast their ballots. They’re angry and they’re motivated to be heard. (Deetoo)
  • Millennials and minorities turning in large numbers to vote. Black vote is solid Democratic and more western Latinos are voting Blue due to the farmers believing that Biden has their backs. (Kathleen)
  • Outcome uncertain. I see an elephant trunk in the foreground aggressively inserting itself and disrupting the process. Republicans need to disqualify as many votes as possible. My heart is in my throat. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Senate: McConnell, disappointed. McCarthy - grim faced. Kamala is smiling. AOC is happy. Many women elected, more people of color. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Women figure prominently in election. (Deetoo)
  • Madison Cawthorne (R NC) loses his seat. (Baba)
  • Senate, things are being physically pushed a bit to the left. (Lovendures)
  • I see daffodils in my mind and the color yellow. I feel this has to do with midterms and a fresh and new beginning. (TonyaW)
  • Nasty mid-term elections, with many results not decisively known for weeks. Lies and violence. (Serpens)
  • The midterm elections seem to go purple. More Republicans win than Democrats thought. We were naïve or a bit too optimistic and have to keep our guard up. (CC21)
  • Democrats increase numbers in both the Senate and House. A few more Red seats as well, but Bluer. Significant and surprising wins for Progressives. (Kathleen)
  • For the House, I get two phrases: “A house divided cannot stand” and “No easy answer.” For the Senate, there is more clarity here, and people can at least move forward. (Eva)
  • The Democrats lose some seats in the House. (Howard)
  • The Democrats gain some seats in the Senate. (Howard)
  • The Republicans win many local, county and state elections. (Howard)

Baba, Lauren, Jeanne Mayell and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

3/1/22 FOR MIDTERMS 2022

• The war has helped the US by interrupting the narrative and drumbeats of the far right. The anger that was moving toward greater discord, the antics of Russia have distracted us all from what seemed like a rising of the Far Right. The results are both parties are not as extreme. It will come back to the middle. The most extreme candidates will not come back. The most moderate will. There is a desire for moderation. A desire and a calling for the familiar when times were not so hard, a “Can’t we just go back to normal?” I don’t see huge wins on either side. (Andrew Posey)
  • Midterms are leaning more blue, but still pretty much in the middle. (CC21)
  • The House of Representative is fairly evenly split. (Baba)
  • The vitriol of political ads wound my spirit. (Lovendures) (CC21)
  • There is much less support for the Republicans, although some of their supporters are confused and in denial. (CC21)
  • Voters, except for hard-core Trumpers, cannot support politicians who support Putin. (Deetoo)
  • Pro-Putin candidates are having a rough time. (Lovendures)
  • Politicians who supported Putin lose. They can’t “spin” their way out of the choices they’ve made. (Deetoo)
  • GOP tries to distance themselves from Putin and other Russian connections. It doesn’t work. Their words and deeds are used against them. (Bluebelle)
  • Mitch McConnell looks selfabsorbed. I don’t think he took back the Senate, but he’s somewhat relieved about things, which surprises even him. (Seeker4)
  • The elephant is hanging its head in shame. The donkey jumps for joy and makes much noise. (Teri)
  • For Democrats, I pulled the Wealth and Swiftness cards (Thoth Tarot deck), indicating they will overturn some seats. (CC21)
  • I see Biden smiling after the midterms. It goes better than they expected. (Baba)
  • Nancy Pelosi is smiling and wearing a blue suit. (Seeker4)
  • Pelosi retires. She is no longer Speaker of the House. (Baba)
  • Some blame Biden for the health of the economy. There is a feeling from Biden that there are some things we simply must weather as a nation. (Lovendures)
  • There are big government plans to pass legislation to help the people. (Baba)
  • Strong men are out. The big tough guy act that so many politicians have enacted will bite them. A new softer, kinder peaceful group are coming in. (Teri)
  • Manchin loses some of his power after the midterms. (Baba)
  • Trump becomes increasingly irrelevant. (Deetoo)

PamP, Lauren, Baba and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

9/1/22 FOR MIDTERMS 2022

• There is higher than average turnout for the U.S. Midterms. (Baba)
  • Women make up a higher number of voters than men during this election, and they are angry. (Baba)
  • Women are fighting mad! Women make the difference in the election results. (deetoo)
  • I see the eyes of women, and they are open. There are eyes in every state and of every color and they are aware, and the eyes are angry and the women are going to be active. They will show up. Woman are rising. (Andrew Posey)
  • The Republican Party tries to cast doubt on the elections before they even happen to try to explain away their unpopularity. People are tired of it. (Baba)
  • Democrats gain seats in the Senate. (Baba)
  • The House is almost evenly divided between the parties. (Baba)
  • It is better than we thought, so at first, I feel relief, but something is bothering me. Some aftershocks, something that doesn’t feel right. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • How am I feeling about the results of the election? But we may have a majority in the House and Senate. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Democrats hold on to the Senate, gaining 1-2 more seats. (deetoo)
  • Many Democrats elected in Arizona. Kari Lake (Republican nominee for governor) is complaining, and the outlook favors Hobbs (Democratic nominee for governor). (Lovendures)
  • Feeling weak in the arms which usually means lack of agency, some level of resignation. Still, I feel Congress is blue, although barely. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Election day is electric. Tensions are high. Mischief afoot in Georgia. (Dannyboy)
  • There is anxiety over the House results. I keep seeing blue, red, blue, red on election night regarding the House. (Arman)
  • The MAGA crowd feels disgust towards the elections. They refuse to believe the results. (Arman)
  • At least one county or state attempts to overrule the results of their election. (Arman)
  • The cries of election fraud continue but are weaker. People are moving on. (Seeker4)
  • The Democrat popularity has risen compared to the Republicans. The Republican judges misjudged their actions and are very unpopular. (Clara)
  • The Senate does not go to the GOP. The Democrats hold the Congress. I hear a message of going to the middle. There is a lot of talk about the middle ground, the common ground. (Andrew Posey)
  • There is now hope that the U.S. Congress can enact “freedom of choice” and other important legislation. (Lovendures)
  • Biden is happy. (Lovendures)

Lauren, Baba, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

9/1/22 for December 2022

• Legal challenges by some Republicans who have lost their races. Some attempts to overturn the results. (deetoo)

Judge denies lawsuit from Arizona attorney general race loser

• Ongoing threats of violence by political extremists on the right. (deetoo)

FBI, DHS leaders warn of ‘substantial’ risks of targeted violence | The Hill

• Trump is in the news. He is pissed. (Arman)

Trump reacts angrily to special counsel move: ‘I’m not going to partake in it’ | The Independent

• Holidays: getting back to basics. More people cutting back on buying gifts. Less conspicuous consumption. People making their gifts by hand. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People are shopping and spending less. (Baba)

51% of Americans Say They'll Spend Less on the Holidays -- and Recession Fears Are Largely to Blame

• More pagan holidays celebrated this month. I hear the word “Winter Solstice.” (Tonya W)

20 celebrations this holiday season besides Christmas | | northwestgeorgianews.com

• I see Ukrainians holding hands across their country. There is still great solidarity. (Baba)
  • Ukraine is beaten down, but still unbowed and resolute.The tide finally turns against the Russians. Russians are driven from the occupied territory in eastern Ukraine. (Bluebelle)

Ukraine war: Kyiv claims major gains as Russia exits Kherson - BBC News

• I hear the Christmas song Carols of the Bells. I feel Ukraine’s great sadness, longing, and grief for their country and what has been lost. Ukrainians want their country back and the peace they had prior to the war. (Seaholly)

Ukrainian origin of Carol of the Bells

• Mexico in the news. It feels like it is about the drug cartel. (Seaholly)

Mexican cartels have turned to fentanyl – UnHerd

Baba, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 26 / 68
Share: