Notifications
Clear all

OCTOBER 2020 Predictions made 9.30.20 at Read the Future Night!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Compiled by Deetoo and Jeanne Mayell

Help us find hits and post them here! :-)

October 2020

Channeled Message from an angel: Do not worry. You will be okay. You came for this and you are brave warriors.  You are not alone. We are with you. (Jeanne Mayell). [Note: Everyone who came to this event received an angel message.  We will post them all on the jeannemayell.com/community -- JM]

U.S. – The Election/Politics

• The GOP presidential and Congressional campaigns showed themselves as a dwindling merry-go-round or a large garden sprinkler, a big circular thing spewing the same old stuff. Then along came a massive crowd of noisy exuberant people marching in tight formation, their vigor and size totally overwhelmed the GOP merry-go-round.  They marched fully across the stage and into the future. The democrats have become an enormous national movement in unstoppable forward motion, a huge energy moving into the future. While the GOP is a small concentrated operation that is stuck in place, spinning the same old stuff. They have no plan and it is impressive how small they are and how much they are not human-based, but a machine-based. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I hear Pence coughing and coughing. He can’t hide it. (Baba)
  • Mid-October there is another bombshell revelation about dirty deeds done by Trump. I hear the AC/DC song “Dirty Deeds.” (Baba)
  • October/November: I hear the AC/DC song “Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap.”  I feel it has to do with this Administration.  (Deetoo)
  • Not what you expected for an October surprise. A surprise on a surprise. (TriciaCT)
  • Something unexpected has occurred and there is a national upheaval. Scrambling for answers.  How to deal with this? (Deetoo)
  • There’s a stillness coming, a stillness in public life as everyone stops to watch something surprising unfold. It’s unexpected and it works for the good of the collective.   (Bluebelle)
  • There are shocks ahead. (Bluebelle)
  • There is a surprising revelation about Trump. (Deetoo)
  • I see a goblin mask being removed – there is nothing behind it. I think it may represent Trump, or a “false scare” of some kind. (Deetoo)
  • Republicans are afraid. Dems and progressives are encouraged. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see Biden glowing bright in his bubble. (Bin)
  • I hear the song “Hot Fun in the Summertime,” and part of it sounds like “Bi-bi-bi-biden.” The tone is happy. It was celebratory laughter like Biden was going to win. The collective of the US is happy about Biden.  (Eva)
  • Seeing Biden asking himself “Am I doing enough?” (Julie N.)
  • Everyone is turning their backs on Trump. People are defying Trump. (Bin)
  • I see absentee ballots at voting places. (Bin)
  • Paper ballots in the news. They look old somehow, like they are yellowed from age. It also appears like I’m seeing an old tv or film about them. These are the same type of ballots used in the 2000 election. (Kateinpdx)
  • Trump is angry. He feels there is no way out and is cornered. He is frustrated and is showing a big temper. (Lovendures)
  • I see large groups of women protesting the Supreme Court nomination. (Deetoo)
  • October/November – Trump looks awful, like a melting blob of plastic. (Deetoo)
  • Voter suppression in the news. Proof of it but people call it fake news. (Tonya W)
  • Russia caught red handed. I feel this has to do with the election. (Tonya W)
  • Clash of protestors. Something about Proud Boys. White supremacists. They brought guns and it wasn’t necessary. (Tonya W)
  • There is an awakening in the collective. People who were previously entrenched in narrow thinking patterns are waking up to truth and light. Some Trumpsters realize how wrong the GOPs ideologies are and have been. (Parizienne)
  • There is a shadow over the White House. (Parizienne)
  • The hatred is being shown so we can remove it and release it. We are showing you the flaws. We will show you the cancer so we can remove it. The collective is confused and concerned and fearful, but we are here to expose the cancer. (TriciaCT)
  • There will be a fight, but it is for good. We will be saved. (TriciaCT)
  • I'm seeing Trump and a large jar of Cheez Whiz. It's a way to mock him. (Kateinpdx)
  • Biden throwing up his hands in disgust and exasperation. (Kateinpdx)
  • I sense tension and exhaustion. But what is unknown is shrinking. We have come through fear and difficulty, but peace and clarity are around the corner. Things are coalescing and though broken, we are mending. (Carol C)
  • Chaos, arguing, division, darkness in the news. We are moving steadily forward. (Patty)
  • Lots of fear in the collective. Lots of disappointment felt.  We expect more.  (Lovendures)
  • I see a Crystal ball with two faces on the outside, representing two sides at odds, perhaps Trump and Biden. Inside the ball is an Alamo-like building made of gingerbread with a Christmas wreath, indicating that revolution will happen after the election, at the start of Christmas season. (Arianne)
  • Trump is desperate and intense. Trump feeds upon chaos and will not stop unless he is stopped. (Julie N.)
  • I see riots, the color of black smoke mixing with the orange of fire, the symbols of white supremacy. (Andrew P)
  • October becomes about the taxes. This knowledge does not change anyone’s vote, really, but it distracts and consumes Trump. He ignores more pressing matters in order to find the leak and exact revenge. No one in the White House or Senate can reel him in. His rage is helpful to the Democrats. (Wnichols)
  • Trump rage, yelling, gesticulating, out of control. His advisors are in the shadows, afraid. I see the ground in front of him collapse. (Karen C)
  • I saw the spreading of blue. It was like a blue highlighter that went across, diagonally in different directions. I saw this blue above masked faces, spreading from one person to another. There is a sense of awakening. I then saw bright light above people’s heads. (Karen C)
  • There is a battle over the USA Supreme Court nominee. (Sunny)
  • We are united for change, everybody is doing their part. We have to make our (peaceful) revolution. (GradualGoddess)
  • There is screaming, shouting, yelling at the GOP around official buildings and on the steps of Congress or the Supreme Court. (Mary S)
  • There are too many spiteful leaders making things worse. (Laser Rae)
  • I see a light colored bald head in profile that looks like Biden. I also see a red cave. (Jovesta)
  • We are sick of the nonsense. Long lines to vote. (GradualGoddess)
  • People are reeling and worried but many are feeling okay. I see an old pick-up truck that needs repair. The owner says, I am an American. Please help me. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There is anxiety in the collective. What will happen now with the election and our country? A new dawn is getting ready to manifest. (Uneke)
  • There is so much anger. We are blaming each other and projecting our fears. (Uneke)
  • Anger. Uncertainty about future of country and world. (StuB)
  • Lots of pain and suffering, anxiety, fear, chaos and nonsense. (Mary S)

U.S. People/Other

• There are so many tired souls. They need a boost and some comfort. It is on its way! (Baba)
  • The fight for justice for Breonna Taylor reaches a new height. More is revealed about the scene of the event. (Frank)
  • I see pine trees; it is quiet. (Lovendures)
  • I see angels surrounding us, some with trumpets. (Deetoo)
  • In Oregon, there is a tragic drowning. (Tonya W)
  • I see a bear attack in North America. (Tonya W)
  • Confusion and concern, let there be light, please don’t let this happen. Make the good shine through and give the light a chance. (TriciaCT)
  • I hear the song “Bad Moon Rising” by Credence Clearwater Revival. Specifically the chorus, but the whole song applies.   “Don't go around tonight, Well it's bound to take your life, There's a bad moon on the rise.” (Kateinpdx)
  • I see an image of a huge ocean whirlpool. It’s like a drain in the ocean. It’s so big it looks like a scene from a movie. I’m feeling pulled by the gravity of it and I need to make a strong effort to avoid being sucked down into it. It is difficult. The pull is strong. (Kateinpdx)
  • I feel tense. My teeth are clenching. (Kateinpdx)
  • I feel that women are coming more fully into power starting this month. There is much strength and control coming into play. (Carol C)
  • I see a family looking out of their home through barred windows. It does not feel Covid-related. People are afraid of the chaos outside. (Melissa F)
  • Female movie star from back in the day passes away. (Terry)
  • I see pages of a book turning backwards.(Terry) 
  • I see guy with eyes wide, surprised, chewing gum/tobacco with his mouth open.(Terry) 
  • Someone well known takes a fall. A fall from grace.  October 19th not a good day.  (Alisa)
  • Hate has thrown love off a boat. Unlike hate, love can float, while hate will sink eventually. (Arianne)
  • I get the message “Callisto in the river.” This means there are lots of people feeling like they have been unfairly wronged and outcast right now, much like the goddess Callisto. (Arianne)
  • Something hidden and powerful will be discovered. We come back to ourselves. Old ways become new ways. We are magic! (GradualGoddess)
  • Firefighters leaning over young children. The children are getting bigger. Not in age but in size. (LTA).
  • Chaos, fear, worry, uncertainty, despair but light on the horizon. I see a sun rise, flowers growing.  (StuB)
  • Metallic telephone wires. I see a telephone pole, or electric station the kind with multiple cross bars. People pointing worried discussing. This could be a symbol of communication.  There is a change in how communication is going through the wires. Perhaps there is debate about this and unfairness of the levels. (Karen P)
  • I see fear. I feel shallow, scared breath.  The heart is nervous.  Things are out of control.  There is a bare landscape. I see a red cave. (Jovesta)
  • I see the channel of totems—we are all channels of Love, Light and Peace. We are the energy we are open to. Those with hate coming out of them are like little hurting children—the ancestors are with us and we can open to their wisdom. Listen to the elders. (Patty)
  • Start of a new adventure. We are at a crossroads. (Laser Rae)
  • Everything is possible - heady days. (Kathleen)

U.S. Halloween

• Halloween goes online. People celebrate virtually this year. (Baba)
  • I see a Jack-in-the-Box. Maybe news about the restaurant with that name or a computer virus? (Baba)
  • There are new, creative ways for children to celebrate Halloween. (Deetoo)
  • A Trick for October”-- not sure what this means. I see trick or treaters with baskets but no treats. (CharmanderNat)
  • Halloween, pumpkin grinning, not in a good way. (StuB)
  • I see a big jack o lantern laughing, someone in costume. (Avon)
  • I see pumpkins and a little girl wearing a yellow duck costume. This makes the news. (Karen P)
  • Halloween comes to mind. I get visual of a great deal of wind and trees blowing, branches bending, breaking. (Michelle M)

Covid

• The virus is increasing and will continue increasing all winter. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The pandemic is taking off and cases are accelerating again. (Baba)
  • I see an uptick of COVID cases. (Bin)
  • Uptick of Covid cases. Will continue to get worse. (Tonya W)
  • The flu will start hitting. Hospitals are not prepared for Covid and flu season together. (Tonya W)
  • People are not afraid of getting Covid with celebrating Halloween. Almost like celebrating is a way of rebelling. (Tonya W)
  • Many high profile people in the US become ill from Covid. It plays a defining role in the outcome of the election.(Baba) Made October 4, 2020  At least 34 people in President Trump's family, the US government and Trump's circle of advisers and recent contacts have recently tested positive for Covid-19.  The list is expected to grow.  Many of these people attended the WH Rose Garden Supreme Court nomination event, Trump’s debate prep and first Presidential debate, and other venues. 
  • I see sunshine, pumpkins and roses. Something happens involving pumpkins (representing the Fall season) and roses. (TriciaCT)  Hit:   Multiple People Tested Positive For Coronavirus After Attending 9/26/20 White House Rose Garden Event for Barrett nomination.
  • People are becoming immune to COVID, but with side effects. (Bin). New study claims side effect on young men of low sperm count after having Covid.  
  • People are struggling, fearful, in pain and dying. There are people around us who are lightworkers of love and healing; they help us keep going. I am breathing heavy and there’s tension; I am out of breath from running. People are being chased; they’re tired of running, tired of breathing hard. I hear “keep going, keep going.”  (Earthangel)
  • Several regions in the province of Quebec are in a COVID Red Zone. But there are “COVID-idiots" protesting those decisions while not wearing masks and not taking any precautions. Moving from red zones to yellow zones to green zones and spreading the virus. That's why the confinements and the red zones in Montreal, Chaudiere-Apalaches and Capital National (Quebec City) are not going to work.  It will keep spreading.  I see the whole province becoming    (Bright Opal)
  • There is lots of division, fear going like a wave through the collective, death is everywhere from COVID. I hear harrowing cries.  Coronavirus is getting worse.  (Laser Rae)
  • I see a man who is coming out from the shadows, maybe something with COVID. (CharmanderNat)

Economy

• Fear about the economy. Bears or stock market bears are coming. (Alisa)
  • I saw the stock market floor and people were yelling at each other. Lots of anger. Then I saw butterflies. (Paul N)

Earth & Climate

• I see the earth mirroring the collective with earthquakes, storms, fires, and draughts. The earth is also going through a transition but there is a part of it that knows it needs to do this for its own good. It is only temporary, and all of these will calm down in a while. (Doris)
  • I see a bridge and huge waves. It looks like San Francisco. (Villager)
  • People are very afraid of the fires. They want climate justice now. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see that kangaroos will tell us something about climate change. Made 10.4.20 (Baba)
  • Koala’s in the news. (Tonya W)
  • I see trees and large waves of water. (Colleen)
  • I see swarms of locusts, multiplying and attempting to devour everything in sight. I don’t know whether it’s literal, or it represents Covid or something else. (Deetoo)
  • I see fall colors and see that heat and fires will continue. (Lovendures)
  • The desert in Australia is going to be flooded. (Bernie)
  • Lots of rain in Australia. (Bernie)
  • Corn, fields of corn in the news. (Avon).
  • An earthquake in the West coast of the US. It is a large one. I see darkness, power outages. (Tonya W)
  • Ocean is hot for this time of year. I see a fish near to endangered or endangered. (Tonya W)
  • Coral reefs are bleaching worse than ever. (Tonya W)
  • Wildfires are burning. (Parizienne)
  • I see parks/fireworks across the horizon; going sideways, like wind blowing. (Terry)
  • I see lots of rain and soggy fields. (Julie N.)
  • I got a positive feeling about the rainforest and animals. Perhaps there will be a discovery in the rainforest? An extinct animal discovered. (Carol C)
  • Tribes are suffering in the Amazon. (Sunny)
  • Fires continue to rage in many parts of the world. (Sunny)
  • I see a frost on a brown leaf in a grass. The animals are suffering, a bug or a black snake frozen. (Karen Porter)
  • Seeing the Colorado Rockies of the US. It is Dry. Quiet. Still. (Kateinpdx)
  • Lightning strikes. Issues with electrical system – grid? (Alisa)
  • Brisk and bracing, it is cold. (GradualGoddess)
  • Beaches are empty. (Laser Rae)
  • Feathers are falling everywhere. (Laser Rae)
  • Huge vortex of water with people in canoes. Some canoes are going down the vortex fast and some are floating at the top, very calm watching over it. (LTA).

International

• Another difficult fire season begins in Australia. Submitted 10.4.20 (Baba)
  • Ireland is in the news. A final decision is finally reached about the border between Northern Ireland and Ireland. (Baba)
  • Europeans are worried about the U.S. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There is stirring in Iran. I see chaos or stirring and there is stress in the collective for the Iranians. (Kateinpdx)
  • There is something happening in the South China sea. It feels heavy and dark, like there is plotting and they are planning something. Feels like long range plans. (Kateinpdx)
  • I heard the word “missiles.” Perhaps a North Korean missile launch? (Steve)
  • The Swiss Alps are in the news. (Parizienne)
  • There is chaos, anger and great uncertainty in the collective all over the world. This is making many people behave in fear. This too shall pass, however. We are in transition. This transition is difficult, and some are not ready for it. These individuals are in the minority, however, because of ignorance and choosing fear of others and the unknown over love. (Doris)
  • I see and feel chaos and many demonstrations around the world, mainly for justice and fair treatment. Citizens in Europe, Asia, all the continents of the planets are demanding that governments and corporations start acting for the good of everyone. (Doris)
  • I see people trying to calm others. These people are light workers and there are many more on the planet that we realize. These light workers are old souls and have come to the planet to help everyone at this time. There are some new souls being born as well but they are so far few. I see these souls like a popcorn popping machine. More old souls are “popping” than young ones. (Doris)
  • Most young people on the planet are old souls and when they get to an age where they take power, they will put the good of everyone and the planet ahead of everything else. (Doris)

BlueBelle, D, Grace and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: