November RTF Predictions we Made for November & December 2023

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I had meant to post these earlier.

November 2023

International/Global

Israel-Gaza Crisis

• The world holds its breath while Israel advances. People are going to turn on this Israeli government. Pressure on Biden to intervene and stop the slaughter. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Over the next few months, Israel will break the power of Hamas, but they won’t be able to extinguish the spirit of people who seek equity and freedom. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see a large whirlwind/tornado over Israel/Gaza. Something natural occurs in this area that requires people to work together. (Baba)
  • This war will lead to a two-state solution for the Palestinians, but it will be years in the making. (Bluebelle)
  • I see nothing but rubble as far as the eye can see. If one were standing in the center of the rubble, they would see no end to it.  A very dark hour for humanity. Somehow there are survivors. Such pain, such grief. (Lovendures)
  • I hear: “Why?” This is not the people’s war. The people of Israel don’t want this.  Even many soldiers don’t want it. (Lovendures)
  • There is no way out of this for Netanyahu. This is his failure in the making. (Lovendures)
  • I saw a view as if we were above the Earth and saw clouds, which could also be explosions over the Middle East. (CC21)
  • There are huge firebombs going off underneath the streets of Gaza.  I see the ground moving like liquid. (Andrew Posey)
  • I don’t see missiles being dropped on Palestine but there is continued on-the-ground fighting. (Tonya W)
  • Biden pushes harder for cease fire in Palestine. He takes more action. He sees the polarity and decreased support in the polls. (Tonya W)

Ukraine

• Ukraine moves forward. (Baba)
  • Putin falls back. (Baba)
  • I see an image of a large bear. It may pertain to something the Kremlin is up to. (CC21) [Note: the bear is often a symbol Russia.]
  • I saw Putin’s heart and tried to penetrate it with light or love. But he fights the light, and his heart was tiny, like the Grinch’s before his heart expanded. (CC21)

International/Global – Other

• Saudi Arabia does something that shocks the world. (Baba)
  • I see increased demonstrations in Iran. (Baba)
  • Misinformation runs rampant all over the world on so many issues. (Tonya W)
  • I see a tank gun aiming at a target from a distance. (Seaholly)
  • I see fog and mist on the battlefields. The mist cleanses people and causes them to forget which side they are on. A world event occurs which makes us join together. (Teriz)
  • I also saw clouds over west India. (CC21)
  • I see a new child born that brings joy to the world. (Andrew Posey)
  • There is a coffee bean crisis. (Andrew Posey)
  • Skaters on the ice are swirling and having fun. I see an outdoor rink like the Nathan Phillips Square at Toronto City Hall. I’m not sure why I’m shown these images, but it is likely related to some new event. (Seaholly)

U.S. – Politics: General

• Biden walking a tight rope between political strength during an election year and doing what he knows is right. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The decision on whether or not to shut down the US government once again comes down to the last minute. I see the speaker’s head shaking no. (Baba)

U.S. – Politics: Trump

• Trump lights the fires of insurrection, but nobody cares. (Andrew Posey)

U.S. – People/Other

• November is a sad grey month. Hadn’t we learned from 911? (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see elves in red and white outfits. Not sure why I’m seeing this.(Baba)
  • I see a black shadow outline of a male. This appears to represent someone doing evil who is unknown to authorities. (Baba)
  • A firearm safety and self-defense training course, which provides gun licenses, is gaining momentum and turning out White Nationalists. (Teriz)
  • I see funerals honoring the dead of shooting victims.  (Andrew Posey)
  • I see long lines of coffins covered in American flags. (Andrew Posey)
  • There is an attempt to bomb a major U.S. monument. (Andrew Posey)
  • I see a possum. Someone may be playing possum. (Lovendures)
  • I see elves in red and white outfits. Not sure why I’m seeing this.(Baba)
  • Disgraced crypto guy tearing up at the stand. (Andrew Posey)

Earth & Climate

Storms, Extreme Rains, Floods, Hurricanes, Earthquakes

• There is a notable earthquake in Pakistan. (Baba)
  • There is too much rain in Europe. (Baba)
  • I see flooding or another storm hitting Haiti or Puerto Rico. (Andrew Posey)
  • A huge hurricane hits a southern coast. (Tonya W)
  • I see a massive storm with dark clouds, strong winds and a tornado funnel coming down into the ocean. Its gigantic waves have the potential to cause a lot of damage once it hits land.There is a threat of major flooding. (Seaholly)
  • I see lightning bolts and hear rolling thunder.The cacophony of sound is loud and frightening. (Seaholly)

Fires

• A big fire in the southern hemisphere. (Tonya W)

Earth & Climate – General

• Strange weather this month; snow where it shouldn’t be and extremes continuing throughout the world. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see snow blanketing everything. It calms the mind and brings peace. (CC21)

December 2023

International/Global

Israel-Gaza Crisis

• There is quiet and stillness when I think of Israel and Palestine. (Tonya W)
  • More war dead. (Andrew Posey)
  • Bloodiest month of the war in Gaza.  Record number of dead. (Andrew Posey)

Ukraine/Russia

• Cold in some places. I see soldiers miserable, suffering the cold, like Washington on the Delaware. Must be Ukraine/Russia. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Ukraine has a big victory. (Tonya W)
  • I see frozen plants imbedded in frozen mud and the ruins of war and a cold dead hand just beneath the frozen water. There is growing unrest as many Russians are not seeing the ones they love or the money that was promised to those who died in the war. (Andrew Posey)
  • Russia is struggling economically this month. (Tonya W)
  • Russia is falling apart from the inside out.  (Andrew Posey)

International/Global – Other

• China makes a move on Taiwan. More heroics and postering. (Andrew Posey)
  • I hear the word “reprieve” for this month. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A weary end to the year. It’s been punishing, both climate and war. (Lovendures)
  • I see a beam of light. It is in the sky, but separated by a line so there is a beam above and extending below it. This could be some sort of visual phenomenon that is seen and reported, or it may indicate something to do with aliens in the news. (CC21)

U.S. – Politics: General

• The new Speaker of the House hits a big speed bump (figuratively). (Baba)
  • Biden is working on uniting the country more. There has been a loss of faith among his voters. (Tonya W)
  • Biden breaks his foot/has a foot injury. (Baba)

U.S. – Politics: Trump

• Trump’s in trouble; Ivanka turning witness against him. (Teriz)
  • I see a woman throwing a javelin and hitting Trump in his heart.  He falls on it. (Andrew Posey)

U.S. — People/Other

• I see donkeys laughing. (Baba)
  • I see a singer, like Janis Joplin, making a big hit. (Andrew Posey)
  • A new baby at the White House. (Andrew Posey)
  • This month feels quiet. (CC21)
  • O Holy Night! Mass shooting at place of worship. (Teriz)

Earth & Climate

• I hear the wind howling. It’s very windy in the mid-west and east coast. (Seaholly)
  • I see cracks in a large ice lake. (Tonya W) [Note: This likely refers to a global warming event.]

Economy

• I see the economy speeding ahead, but the people don’t realize it. (Baba)
  • I see dollar signs. It’s all about the money this month. (Baba)
  • Holidays in the US; people are spending and traveling, sign of a robust economy. (Jeanne Mayell)

Lovendures, raincloud, FEBbby23 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

I just watched former First Lady Rosalynn Carter's memorial service.  Oh, but how the Light of the Universe shone there! I hope you were able to watch, or will see some clips over the next few days. To be  drenched in love like that was overwhelming and brought me to tears.  Our most recent Messages to Humanity were on full display during her service. Truly, I was brought back to myself. To have our leaders who were present experience that...I'm just so grateful. Sometimes goodness and love cut through the darkness like a sword and we get to witness it and it is a gift!

• Hold fast. We are coming to bring you joy. You are the sparks that will light a great fire of love on the planet. Keep your light, treasure it, keep it burning. The world needs you like never before because you are all awakening. It is an exciting time in the history of humanity. You have a choice; you can go either way but choose the light and you will be free. (Seaholly)
  • I see the tiny flecks, spots of light flying into the swirling darkness.  Seemingly lost among the dark they are in fact embedded and they begin to glow and as they glow their light extends and from flecks, they become beacons and then the clouds and the dark have no room to exist.  And what is left is light and what is left is clarity. (Andrew Posey)
  • Wake up dear ones. It is the time to allow your light to shine. Do not judge, just love. There are many more of you awakening. Walk in your authentic truth. Be aware of the chaos but not of it. Allow it to pass by you without dimming your light. You are needed more than ever. Timelines are changing quickly, choose your beautiful heart filled with love. (Teriz)
  • Do not lose faith now. Hold the light. Hold the light. (Tonya W)
  • We are coating you with light. Soak it in. It will help. Absorb this light. Let it heal. (CC21)

Tiger-n-Owl, FEBbby23, Maggieci and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lowtide I have been watching and my heart broke watching Jimmy. Her family said it best giving her eulogy... one of her grandsons said " Rev.Warnock said to me she doesn't need a eulogy... her whole life was a sermon" I burst in to tears many times while watching...tears leak down my face as I type this. The Carter's were/are a glorious testament to the power of love and faith and their open hearted sharing and never giving up spreading the Light and making a difference in so many lives. I feel Jimmy will be following her soon...for his beloved has gone on ahead and he longs to be with her again.I have truly felt the Light leave us with her passing and knowing he is going to follow soon. I grieve for our loss of them even as I know they leave a legacy that is legendary .... they are a couple that the world WILL note AND long remember!!! Even as they are on the Other Side I know they will continue to whisper in our ears to take up the banner and keep working for the changes that must happen. For now? I grieve even as I give thanks that they were in our world and that I had the chance to meet them...for .. they touched me profoundly. I am sad, I am comforted, I hold on.

Kateinpdx, Tiger-n-Owl, 2ndfdl and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: