Notifications
Clear all

October & November Read the Future Predictions we received

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

October 2023

These were predicted 9/30/23 

We are going to start posting the first month of our Read the Future predictions here. To read all of our latest predictions made in the last 13 months, going from the present month to 2040, go here where you will need a membership ($15).  If you already have a membership, be sure you are logged in here first. If not, the site will prompt you to log in and purchase a membership in order to see all predictions. We add predictions every month to that page. If you see hits, you can help us by posting in the HITS thread ( https://jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/post-hits-here-part-iii/paged/54/#post-63157 ) of this Forum.

Earth & Climate

• I see the famous painting The Wave by artist Kanazawa, though this wave is even bigger than the one he painted. I am not sure if this represents an actual wave or an energetic wave from the collective. (Lovendures)
  • There will be an early snow in the Midwest. (Enkasongwriter)
  • There are big clouds forming over the center of a country. (Teriz)
  • I see desert lands. (Teriz)

Storms, Extreme Rains, Floods & Hurricanes

• The world reels from more climate events – especially flooding. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see another hurricane or tropical storm heading for the US coast. Gulf of Mexico. Another storm is further out in the Atlantic and sends rain and wind to stays out to sea. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • October and November are busy months for hurricanes. We must be prepared. I am hearing “back-to-back to back”. Infrastructure comes up. There is one on the US coast that causes extensive flooding. (Tonya W)
  • There is a hurricane in the northeast in either October or early November. (Tonya W)
  • A river is running wild through a dense forest in the southeastern states. It turns turbulent and dangerous from a major storm or hurricane. Virginia, Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana are being impacted by this storm. I see flooding and battered buildings. (Seaholly)
  • I see significant rain in Florida. (Enkasongwriter)

Wind & Tornadoes

• I’m hearing the words “tornado alley,”and feel in either October or November, there will be a surprise tornado. Hearing “that came out of nowhere”. (Tonya W)
  • I see a turbulent sea with huge waves and howling wind. It’s extremely dangerous for any ships caught in this storm. (Seaholly)

Wildlife

• I see elephants holding each other’s tail and walking in a circle. (Baba)
  • Reptiles are too abundant. (Teriz)
  • Sea turtles are in the news. (Tonya W)
  • The saber tooth tiger is in the news. (Tonya W)

Trees, Plants & Vegetation

• I see corn blossoming, but not sure what it means. (Enkasongwriter)
  • The tundra is in the news this month. (Tonya W)

Earth – General

• I sense blue sky. This could mean clear weather, calm in society. (CC21)

U.S – Politics: General

• I see Joe Biden and he looks very angry. (Baba)
  • The Democrats have to help resolve the shutdown. (Baba)
  • There will be lots of drama in Congress during the entire month. The Republicans accomplish drama, but little else. The nation is arching their performance and it’s clear that the Republicans cannot govern. (Bluebelle)
  • Republicans voters are outraged and there will be a turnover of elected officials next election. In the future, this time will be seen as the turning point: the beginning of the beginning of a new tone in Washington, a return to the middle and a return to civility. (Andrew Posey)
  • There’s more trouble for Clarence Thomas. More conflicts of interest are exposed, and senators call for his resignation. (Bluebelle)
  • I feel anxiety. I believe this is about politics or the state of our nation. (Lovendures)
  • I see a conflict between moderate Republicans and the MAGAs. (Enkasongwriter)
  • There is what looks to be a major protest gathering this month in the US. (Tonya W)

U.S. – Politics: Trump

• I see Adam Schiff in the news in relation to Trump. (Andrew Posey)

U.S. – People/Other

• A retired baseball player is in the news. (Baba)
  • There’s a truck catastrophe. (Teriz)
  • Slip and slide in the news. (Tonya W)
  • There are more people needed at animal shelters. It is becoming a crisis. (Tonya W)
  • Hearing the song: “knock, knock, knocking on heaven’s door”. There is a death that makes the news. (Tonya W)
  • Samhain has a large turnout. There is fear from right-wing religious figures that people are turning away from religion. The fear breeds more division. (Tonya W)
  • I feel October is lighter and calm in the first part of the month. (CC21)

International/Global

• I see a fierce eagle soaring. It seems intense and angered. (Lovendures) Note: The eagle represents Palestine in their flag.
  • There’s a new awakening and reckoning. (Teriz)
  • I see a man crawling commando-like on the ground. He turns into a creepy spider with long, thin legs and an evil face. (Spiders often represent terrorism to me or evil acts). (Lovendures)
  • There is a sense of sadness in the energy. I feel grief or loss. (Lovendures)
  • I see a field of sunflowers. They’re growing strong. Defiantly. It’s a good omen for those who oppose Russia. (Dannyboy)
  • Russia is retreating, pulling back forces. (Tonya W)
  • Assassination attempt of high Russian officials. A number of officials are talked to a covert plan to kill Putin is uncovered. (Andrew Posey)
  • Ukraine is pushing the Russian army back, gaining territory. (Seaholly)
  • I see a massive fire in a central European city, an historic city center in flames. Germany? France? (Andrew Posey)
  • I see people cheering in the streets, a parade, a celebration of a victory thought unimaginable: Crimea liberated. (Andrew Posey)
  • I see a solid beam of light, pointed like a spear, coming down from the sky and exploding into tiny pieces. It’s a chemical weapon like phosphorus aimed at a city. (Seaholly)
  • The people vote yes on the referendum in Australia. (Baba)
  • I see the mouths of cannons pointing at something far away. (Seaholly)
  • China is being aggressive. (Seaholly)
  • I hear the word “rhetoric” from China. Something is not going well at home and it’s in need of a diversion. (Seaholly)
  • I see flowers. There is a death of a beloved angel-like being. There’s fields of flowers and candles for her. It feels very feminine. (Teriz)

Science & Technology

• Scientists are discovering some new anomaly or genetic issue with black bears. (Tonya W)

November 2023

Earth & Climate

• Warm weather switches to very cold in some areas. It’s just crazy weather now. One day, we are bare sleeves and shorts and the next few days, we are in coats and mittens. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • In a Patagonian Mountain valley, there’s a brook or stream flowing north to south. This water divides two distinctive lands, acting as a boundary of some sort. One side of this boundary is cool and lush while the other is hot and dry. (Seaholly)
  • There’s a new island forming in the water. (Teriz)
  • There will be an early snow in the Midwest. (Enkasongwriter)

Storms, Extreme Rains, Floods & Hurricanes

• Tsunami in an Asian country, possibly Thailand. There is ample warning. (Tonya W)
  • I see a late season hurricane or tropical storm going up the east coast of the USA. (Baba)
  • Ice storms in the U.S. Cars are slipping and piling up. (Tonya W)
  • There’s a major ice storm in Europe. (Teriz)
  • Mudslides in the U.S. (Tonya W)
  • Days of rain in California. (Andrew Posey)

Wind & Tornadoes

• The Atlantic coast is having dark, gloomy weather with freezing rain and gale force winds. (Seaholly)
  • Maybe tornadoes over the plains of Texas. I see the wide expanse of wheat fields with dark, stormy sky in the distance. Clouds growing and darkening. (CC21)
  • Storms clouds in the Midwest. Possibly tornadoes. (CC21)

Wildlife

• I see lots of whales. (Teriz)

Trees, Plants & Vegetation

• The spring flowers in the southern hemisphere are very beautiful this year, providing badly needed happiness for the many who see them. (Seaholly)

Earth – General

• The Sahara is in the news. (Teriz)

U.S – Politics: General

• Hearing the song “Jailhouse Rock” and feeling there is another indictment coming to one or multiple political figures. Hearing the words “Occlusion” and seeing jail bars and multiple people behind them. (Tonya W)
  • I see Mitch McConnell pacing and he looks furious. (Baba)
  • A deluge of information about the GOP comes to light. (Teriz)
  • Kevin McCarthy is in the news. It is not positive. (Baba)
  • Biden has a minor setback. (Tonya W)
  • Biden gives a speech that makes the news. (Enkasongwriter)
  • Nancy Pelosi is in the news. (Baba)
  • Gavin Newsome is in the news. (Baba)
  • The government in the US still feels unsettled. (Baba)
  • Hunter Biden under extreme pressure. Jill Biden in the spotlight.  (Andrew Posey)
  • The U.S. Midwest breadbasket is shipping grain to fill the grain gap caused by the Russian blockade. (Andrew Posey)

U.S. – Politics: Trump

• Bad month for Trump. He’s cornered on many levels. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Trump’s closest allies know they are in trouble. They try to sway public opinion in his favour since the legal system is marching forward and relying on the evidence which is damning for him. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • TFG is being assailed with problems from multiple sides. He is under enormous stress due to his actions. (Baba)
  • The RICO case in Georgia goes to trial and the nation watches. Evidence is revealed. (Bluebelle)Someone notable flips on TFG to save themself. (Baba)
  • Trump is becoming a martyr and idolized but is increasingly isolated. The legal systems hold. (Andrew Posey)
  • As I think of Trump, I see a large stone wheel slowly turning like a gear which is getting ready to lock in place. It feels like the Wheel of Justice. (Lovendures)

U.S. – People/Other

• There’s a red poppy flower in a field. War dead are being remembered. (Seaholly)
  • The pillow man explodes. Big pillow fight and reckoning. It’s a mess. (Teriz)
  • I see a Thanksgiving turkey dancing and signaling No with his “fingers”. (Baba)
  • Thanksgiving is still contentious in many families. (Baba)
  • A child recovering from cancer is given a gift by a football player. (Andrew Posey)
  • I see a tree. Two hands emerge from each side of the tree trunk, forming a heart symbol together in front of the tree. This heart radiated a bright light of love energy. (Lovendures)
  • I see a bucket of apples which is being tipped on its side. Instead of apples falling out, water pours out the side to the bucket . I don’t know what this means but feel it’s tied to both “water” and “apples”. (Lovendures)
  • November feels a bit calmer energetically at the end of the month. (Lovendures)
  • There’s a rollercoaster incident that makes the news. (Tonya W)
  • Hearing the Beauty and the Beast song: “Tale as old as time”. (Tonya W)
  • There are traffic light problems. Sabotage? (Teriz)
  • There’s a school bus accident, angels collect angels. (Teriz)
  • Thanksgiving sets a new holiday travel record. (Dannyboy)

International/Global

• I see WWII German soldiers holding Nazi flags and goose stepping on parade. The attraction of Nazism and fascism is rearing its ugly head around the world but I feel it’s appeal is peaking and will go underground soon. (Seaholly)
  • A field of golden wheat is ready to be harvested. Grain from Ukraine is being transported to where it is needed. (Seaholly)
  • I see the hoofs of horses crossing a valley, high in the Andes mountains. Supplies are being carried on their backs, led by people wearing the traditional clothing of Bolivia or Peru. South America is in the news. (Seaholly)
  • There’s a wave of refugees coming from an area bordering Türkiye. (Seaholly)
  • Flowers at the Vatican. Someone passes. (Teriz)
  • Black cloud over the Kremlin. (Teriz)
  • I see serious damage to the bridge linking Russia to Crimea. (Andrew Posey)

Economy

• Gas prices are all over the board, up and down. No rhyme or reason to it other than OPEC and greed. (Dannyboy)
  • The stock market is volatile, reflecting the instability in the House of Representative. (Bluebelle)
  • Inflation continues to fall. (Bluebelle)

Science & Technology

• There is some kind of new computer or computer software in the news. It could be related to AI. (Tonya W)
  • I see a solid, black, light absorbing object flying at great speed in the sky. It has the looks of a hybrid between a sophisticated stealth bomber and an extraterrestrial vehicle. (Seaholly)
  • There’s a new hybrid life form or energy. (Teriz)

Covid/Pandemics

• Thanksgiving: More Covid gets in the way of celebrations. It’s not a full blast epidemic but more people are getting the illness, and it is affecting them in subtle ways that are still not fully understood. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Significant spread of Covid from Thanksgiving travel and gatherings. (Dannyboy)

Kateinpdx, Unk p, CC21 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: