Notifications
Clear all

Most recent (Dec 4, 2023) Predictions for December 2023 & January 2024

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This is the first two months of our December 4, 2023 meditation that covers up to December 2024. We covered the economy, Israel-Gaza crisis, Ukraine, the U.S. election, the climate and our earth, China, Putin, Trump, new discoveries in medicine and technology, and the lives of everyday people. To see all of the predictions, navigate to PREDICTIONS and follow the prompts to get a membership ($15 for a month, $99 for a year, that supports our many free website offerings.) And let us know if you see any hits.

U.S. -- Politics

• Biden tries to soothe and speak the voice of reason. Some hear him, many do not. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Chaos in Congress. The rats are jumping ship. Exodus of the GOP (Teri)
  • Thunk. Something big drops related to politics.  Can’t tell if it’s with Congress, the Supreme Court, Trump, or a combination, but it’s political.  It leaves confusion in its wake. Homing in, I did see MTG’s face. (Dannyboy).  
  • I feel turbulence. People are worried about the frightening utterances of Donald Trump, and the continued acrimony between people who have taken opposing sides on the Israel-Palestine conflict. The tragedy of that conflict is wrenching people apart. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The Supreme Court throws out the Sackler Family protection and allows them to be sued because of their role in the opioid epidemic. (Bluebelle)
  • One state is employing more crisis workers than police and it is proving beneficial. It could be CA. (Tonya W)
  • There are new climate policies in the works. Not everyone can get on board. (Tonya W)
  • There is talk in the news about raising the wages of teachers. (Tonya W)
  • One state is employing more crisis workers than police and it is proving beneficial. It could be CA. (Tonya W)

U.S. – People/Other

• We continue to stand up for what is right, and we’re weary of all the fighting. We endure it and grow from it. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Hannukah celebrations are more meaningful this year.  Many prayers and reembraces occur bringing new perspectives and meaning.  A time of sorrow, introspection, and re-evaluation. In addition to the traditional reasons for lighting the menorah, prayers are said for those remaining in captivity, for peace and hope. (Lovendures)
  • Holidays are not as flamboyant and large this year. (Baba)
  • I hear the word, “explosion”, and decide that it is an explosion of lights. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see Christmas lights short circuiting and sparking. Some kind of accident makes the news. (TonyaW)
  • There is a mass shooting indoors in the US. It could be a mall. (Tonya W)
  • Powerful emotions flow this month. (Lovendures)
  • Middle of the month, there is a spike of energy from the collective. (Lovendures)
  • A famous female tennis player will be in the news. (Tonya W)

Global

Israel/Gaza Conflict

• There are military tanks moving into a city, full of bombed out, grey concrete buildings. It looks like Gaza. The Israeli military is not done with Hamas. (Seaholly)
  • I see Gazan civilians afraid and crying. They want the destruction to stop and fear for their children. (Seaholly)
  • Israelis take to the streets to make their will known. (Baba)
  • Frustration at having to negotiate with a terrorist organization. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Some of the young women hostages held by Hamas are already dead.  (Bluebelle)

Ukraine

• Ukraine has dug in and will not give up or surrender. (Baba)

Other Global Visions

• I see a large spider hinging upside-down from a sphere or tomato.  It taps one of its legs.  Spiders usually mean a terrorist attack to me.  The fact that it is upside-down likely means it is either thwarted or it occurs in Australia. (Lovendures)
  • The Māori people of New Zealand are in the news. (Tonya W)
  • Hearing the song Africa by Toto. (Tonya W) 
  • The president of France is under fire. (Tonya W)
  • A submarine is navigating choppy waters. (Lovendures)
  • The holidays bring a reprieve for those not in war zones. (Jeanne Mayell)

Science & Technology

• Electric vehicles are in the news. There is much positive but also some negative consequences to using them that become public. (Baba)
  • There is a new discovery regarding dinosaurs that changes current thinking. (Baba)

Earth & Climate

A Climate vision From Seaholly:

• Someone is knocking on a green door. There’s a new opening taking place.Snow is swirling in the wind during a snowstorm. Winter is making itself fully known.  There’s a horse drawn sleigh being pulled by a horse wearing sleigh bells. The driver is holding a whip and I hear him say, “Full speed ahead for change. There’s no going back.” There’s are red ribbons hanging from above, like decorations coming down from the sky. But they are not strung to anything, seemingly hanging in thin air. (Seaholly)

Water, Rain & Snow

• The Hoover Dam is in the news. It’s about climate change.  (Tonya W)
  • Too much rain somewhere in the PNW. Roads are flooding. (Tonya W)
  • A cyclone is in the news, it is in a place that looks tropical. (Tonya W)
  • There is a large avalanche in the US. (Tonya W)
  • Cold weather and lots of snow. (Lovendures)

Animals & Wildlife

• A green frog is in a boiling pot of water, like the metaphor for Climate Change. Warnings are being given to address our use of fossil fuels, but many politicians and oligarchs are not taking them seriously. It is to their detriment since they will pay the price for their refusal in the upcoming years. (Seaholly)
  • In the news:  the issue of more people owning racoons as pets. (Tonya W)

Earth, Wind, & Fire

• Newcracks in the earth. (Teri)
  • Earthquakes around the planet in December and the rest of 2024 (Teri)
  • Large fire in a populated city.(Teri)
  • Fires in Australia.(Teri)
  • I see a large glowing light which is fire or volcanic in nature. (Lovendures)
  • There is a different type of energy radiating which is an unusual energy occurrence.  I sense it is earth science or technological in nature. (Lovendures)

Science & Technology

• Electric vehicles are in the news. There is much positive but also some negative consequences to using them that become public. (Baba)
  • For the foreseeable future: I hear the wordJetson, from the 1960’s cartoon sitcom The Jetsons. A long-ago imagined technology is becoming reality. (Seaholly)

@baba @seaholly @bluebelle @deetoo @lovendures @dannyboy @teriz @tonyaW @cc21 @thehappymedium @journeywithme2 @tgraf @luminous @raincloud @lenor @gradualgoddess

Lauren, Luminous, JourneyWithMe2 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Latest January 2024 predictions; done 12/4/23. 

January 2024

U.S. -- Politics

• There’s chaos, yelling and argumentative nonsense coming from Republican representatives. They are dysfunctional, shouting and cannot come to an agreement. It’s a deliberate grid lock of their own doing.  (Seaholly)
  • I see a lion indicating a lot of Trump related news. (Lovendures)
  • Judge Aileen Cannon is clearly operating on behalf of Donald Trump and is reprimanded by a higher court. (Bluebelle)
  • Trump’s hope is to get elected then resign and get his running mate to pardon him, like Nixon did. (Jeanne Mayell)

U.S. – People/Other

• There is a stellar happening that gives people hope. (Baba)
  • There is a major pileup of cars somewhere. (Baba)
  • Shooting in North Dakota.Bismarck, North Dakota in the news. (Teri)
  • There will be a Texas ranger in the news this month. (Tonya W)
  • A famous singer from the 70s in the news this month. (Tonya W)

Global

• China needs help.(Teri)
  • I am seeing the map of North Korea. There will be some kind of conflict that comes up briefly. (Tonya W)
  • Putin is thrown out of office.(Teri)
  • New lights in the skies. We get more news on galactic visitors.(Teri)

Israel – Gaza

• I hear: “What have they done?” and see rubble and destruction. (Lovendures)
  • There is still ongoing conflict in Palestine. I ask spirit if things are any better and hear ‘not much.’ (Tonya W)
  • Gaza, no end in sight, meaning no resolution. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Gaza has become one of the saddest tragedies of our life. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A movement begins to remove Netanyahu from power. (Bluebelle)

Economy

• Largecorporations are being restructured due to bankruptcies. (Teri)
  • Bitcoin is in the news. (Tonya W)

Earth & Climate

• I see the U.S. Capitol covered in snow.  A big storm has hit large parts of the United States.  Many places shut down.  (Dannyboy)
  • Cold, bitter cold in some places. People are learning what extreme weather means.  Blistering hot in other places. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see pipes frozen. The NE is frozen. (Tonya W)
  • Solar flares this month. I also see a shooting star. (Tonya W)
  • There is a large earthquake in the US. Seeing an arrow on the middle of a US map. (Tonya W)
  • I am seeing images of caribou in the tundra. There will be news story about them. They are struggling. (Tonya W)
  • Hearing ‘bush fire.’ I think there will be a large fire perhaps in AU or NZ. (Tonya W)
  • Moose are in the news. (Baba)

Science & Technology

• There is a strange fish that has been caught. It could be a new species or have a unique feature. (Tonya W)

To read more, through December 2025, go here: https://jeannemayell.com/world-psychic-predictions-2023-beyond/ and get a membership. 

Lauren, CC21, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

I found a hit while reading the new predictions:

• A famous female tennis player will be in the news. (Tonya W)

Tennis Star Chris Evert Announces Cancer Relapse Nearly 1 Year After Remission

Also this:

Novak Djokovic | Sunday on 60 Minutes - CBS News

Lauren, Baba, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

Found another possible hit:

In the movie "Leave the World Behind" there is a scene with Tesla cars and how they could be used against us. I won't say what it is so I don't post any spoilers, but I immediately thought of this scene reading Baba's prediction. I'm sure there will be talk about it in news or articles somewhere. 

Lauren, Baba, raincloud and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bmaaack)
Trusted Member Participant

@kateinpdx this could also be in reference to the heightened awareness of the brutal conditions the miners face for components to these batteries. Child slaves, brutally abused, workers killed in horrific accidents… just awful and more recently shown to all via social media.

Lauren, Maggieci, Kateinpdx and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hazyjane)
Estimable Member Registered

I think this is a hit for both:

• Newcracks in the earth. (Teri) 
  • I see a large glowing light which is fire or volcanic in nature. (Lovendures)

https://www.newsweek.com/iceland-volcano-map-grindavik-fissure-lava-evacuation-flights-1853627

Lauren, Vesta, JourneyWithMe2 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: