Notifications
Clear all

Latest January, February, and March 2024 RTF Predictions (made Dec 2023)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Latest predictions for Jan-March. Any hits?

January 2024

U.S. — Politics

• There’s chaos, yelling and argumentative nonsense coming from Republican representatives. They are dysfunctional, shouting and cannot come to an agreement. It’s a deliberate grid lock of their own doing.  (Seaholly)
  • I see a lion indicating a lot of Trump related news. (Lovendures)
  • Judge Aileen Cannon is clearly operating on behalf of Donald Trump and is reprimanded by a higher court. (Bluebelle)
  • Trump’s hope is to get elected then resign and get his running mate to pardon him, like Nixon did. (Jeanne Mayell)

U.S. – People/Other

• There is a stellar happening that gives people hope. (Baba)
  • There is a major pileup of cars somewhere. (Baba)
  • Shooting in North Dakota.Bismarck, North Dakota in the news. (Teri)
  • There will be a Texas ranger in the news this month. (Tonya W)
  • A famous singer from the 70s in the news this month. (Tonya W)

Global

• China needs help.(Teri)
  • I am seeing the map of North Korea. There will be some kind of conflict that comes up briefly. (Tonya W)
  • Putin is thrown out of office.(Teri)
  • New lights in the skies. We get more news on galactic visitors.(Teri)

Israel – Gaza

• I hear: “What have they done?” and see rubble and destruction. (Lovendures)
  • There is still ongoing conflict in Palestine. I ask spirit if things are any better and hear ‘not much.’ (Tonya W)
  • Gaza, no end in sight, meaning no resolution. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Gaza has become one of the saddest tragedies of our life. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A movement begins to remove Netanyahu from power. (Bluebelle)

Economy

• Large corporations are being restructured due to bankruptcies. (Teri)
  • Bitcoin is in the news. (Tonya W)

Earth & Climate

• I see the U.S. Capitol covered in snow.  A big storm has hit large parts of the United States.  Many places shut down.  (Dannyboy)
  • Cold, bitter cold in some places. People are learning what extreme weather means.  Blistering hot in other places. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see pipes frozen. The NE is frozen. (Tonya W)
  • Solar flares this month. I also see a shooting star. (Tonya W)
  • There is a large earthquake in the US. Seeing an arrow on the middle of a US map. (Tonya W)
  • I am seeing images of caribou in the tundra. There will be news story about them. They are struggling. (Tonya W)
  • Hearing ‘bush fire.’ I think there will be a large fire perhaps in AU or NZ. (Tonya W)
  • Moose are in the news. (Baba)

Science & Technology

• There is a strange fish that has been caught. It could be a new species or have a unique feature. (Tonya W)

February 2024

U.S. — Politics

• Presidential campaigns begin, and the Republican Party continues in disarray. (Bluebelle)
  • I see Biden drawn to a speed racing car. This could be a metaphor for being off to the campaign races or perhaps something with the auto- or racing industry. (Lovendures)
  • MTG in the news.  Whatever it is explosive.  Not for her area, but in general, her power and influence snaps as she tries to hang on.  I see her like a bird of prey clutching at a kill and fighting others for it.  (Dannyboy)

U.S. – People/Other

• Valentine’s Day is becoming a true day of love, not just romantic love. Humans are taking it to a higher level. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Love is in the air. A prominent couple get engaged. (Baba)
  • Salmonella outbreak in the states. (Tonya W)
  • Migration patterns in animals have changed. They feel the earth changing more than we do. (Tonya W)
  • Penn State University will be in the news. (Tonya W)
  • An athlete comes forward with an accusation. (Tonya W)
  • Tap water is found to be below the health standards in many US cities.(Teri)
  • Choir practice is interrupted.(Teri)
  • Many are moving to Florida.(Teri)
  • Billionaires are overindulging.(Teri)

Global

• Africa continued starvation. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • China nefarious shenanigans that remind me of the spy balloons they floated over the US only this is more dangerous. (Jeanne Mayell)

Israel-Gaza

• Gaza is done. Nothing left to bomb. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Presidential campaigns begin and the Republican Party continues in disarray. (Bluebelle)
  • Palestine is so quiet. The silence is deafening. (Tonya W)
  • South African politicians are plotting and strategizing among themselves, getting ready for elections. There’s corruption in the mix. Many are in it for the money. (Seaholly)

Ukraine

• I see the Ukrainian military fighting in the snow. They are determined and tired, wanting this war over with but want their country back even more. They are showing motivation and courage. (Seaholly)
  • Russia pulls back and loses some ground. (Tonya W)
  • The Russian army, with their recruits, is weak despite appearances. They do not want to be fighting in Ukraine. (Seaholly)
  • When I think of Ukraine, I hear the word victory. (Jeanne Mayell)

Earth & Climate

• There is flooding in Europe. (Baba)
  • There are avalanches in the Alps. (Baba)
  • It is cold and windy in February. Lots of snow too. (Lovendures)
  • Southern Africa is having a heatwave. (Seaholly)
  • Dragonflies are buzzing low over a pond. I hear “protect your aquafers, water is precious.” (Seaholly)
  • Migration patterns in animals have changed. They feel the earth changing more than we do. (Tonya W)
  • Freezing cold where I live, and yet still the Earth is warmer. (Jeanne Mayell)

Science & Technology

• New Crisper technology is greenlit.(Teri)

March 2024

U.S. — Politics

• Trump is reprimanded by a judge and another gag order is imposed. (Bluebelle)
    • Maga movement is losing steam.(Teri)
    • Presidential election heats up. Looks like Trump and Biden. Trump may make Haley his running mate to keep votes from going to the Democrats. (Jeanne Mayell)
    • I see Jack Smith somber, and still.  What’s important here is what I sense more than the picture of him.  While he’s well put together, I very much feel sadness emanating from him.  This is not what he thought he’d be doing with his career, and he understands the weight of it fully. (Dannyboy)
    • Mitch McConnell is in the news. (Baba)
    • Donald Trump keeps going, for now. (Jeanne Mayell)

U.S. – People/Other

• I am seeing Americans leaving the country. They are looking for better quality of life. I am seeing visas and passports being issued more than ever. (Tonya W)
    • Hearing the words ‘land grab.’ It feels like there is some dispute about land in the US. (TonyaW)
    • Hawaii back in the news. “We won’t let you take our land.” Land grab is halted.(Teri)
    • Tourism is both a blessing and a curse to the natives. (Tonya W)
    • I hear a plane overhead. There’s a lot of air travel during school holidays. (Seaholly)
    • Medical patents are being scrutinized.(Teri)
    • Insurance fraud related to the Kushner family.(Teri)
    • Arts in the news.(Teri)

Global

Ukraine

• A juvenile bear emerges from a forest leaving behind other bear family members.  It moves toward me calmly.  This is about Russia. (Lovendures)
    • The sun rises in Ukraine.  A new day is dawning.  Glimmers of hope emerge. (This may be related to the bear vision above.) (Lovendures)

Other Global Issues

• One war ends and another begins. (Baba)
    • I hear “Hallelujah!” as in a eureka moment. A long-awaited breakthrough is taking place. (Seaholly)
    • There is a paragliding accident in Europe. (Tonya W)
    • I see the leaning and falling of a tower. (Lovendures)

Economy

• I am seeing images of Greece and currency issues. (Tonya W)

Earth & Climate

Rain & Water Events

• There are some homes affected by rising ocean levels. This is just the beginning. (Tonya W)
    • Flooding is causing landslides in Montana and Idaho. (Tonya W)
    • Spring is very soggy in Europe. (Baba)

Fire, Earthquakes Animals & Agriculture

• There are fires in odd places in Australia. (Baba)
    • There’s white smoke rising above a European city. (Seaholly)
    • There’s seismic activity taking place in the Pacific, near Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, and the Philippines. (Seaholly)
    • Big cats are acting funny.(Teri)

Lauren, Maggieci and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures

I see the leaning and falling of a tower. (Lovendures)

This might be the tower for your March 2024 prediction, maybe they won’t start repairs in time. Will have to keep an eye out.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/07/leaning-tower-of-bologna-collapse-fears-repairs-cost-fix-how-long

Regards

Matildagirl

Lauren and Maggieci reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@matildagirl 

Thank you.  10 years is a long time .  It will be interesting to see if it is about this tower!

Lauren and matildagirl reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: