Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Although it's been building for some time, an article in the Boston Globe today fits a prediction I had received in a meditation several years ago for the 2020's and posted on the Prediction Page:

2023: U.S. getting smaller in its standing in the world. Are we becoming a third world country?  (Jeanne Mayell). Posted during or before 2018.

In the Boston Globe today: As crisis rages, Europeans react to U.S. role with sadness, disbelief.

BERLIN — As images of America’s overwhelmed hospital wards and snaking jobless lines flicker around the world, people on the European side of the Atlantic are looking at the richest and most powerful nation in the world with disbelief.

“When people see these pictures of New York City they say ‘How can this happen? How is this possible?’ ” said Henrik Enderlein, president of the Hertie School in Berlin, a university focused on public policy. “We are all stunned. Look at the jobless lines.”

“I feel a desperate sadness,” said Timothy Garton Ash, a professor of European history at Oxford University and a lifelong and ardent Atlanticist.

The pandemic has done more than take lives and livelihoods from New Delhi to New York. It is shaking fundamental assumptions about American exceptionalism — the special role the United States played for decades after World War II as the reach of its values and power made it a global leader and example to the world.

Today, the nation is leading in a different way: More than 840,000 Americans have been diagnosed with COVID-19, and at least 46,784 have died from it, more than anywhere else in the world.

As the calamity unfolds, President Trump and state governors are not only arguing over what to do but also over who has the authority to do it. Trump has fomented protests against the safety measures sought by scientific advisers, misrepresented facts about the virus and the government response nearly daily,...

“America has not done badly; it has done exceptionally badly,” said Dominique Moïsi, a political scientist and senior adviser at the Paris-based Institut Montaigne.  READ ON 

Baba, theorangebee, shan and 9 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I've been saying we're a third world country since three months after that idiot took over.

Ms. C., shan, LalaBella and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @snowbird

This could be a hit in the making:

Remember the vision of Washington DC sometime in the near future, where it appeared that government buildings were fenced off and vacant, and it seemed like the government was not there? Check out this article from Newsweek about the activation of a special military task force that could evacuate the government from Washington DC if the epidemic gets too hot:

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-washington-dc-faces-coronavirus-spike-secret-military-task-force-prepares-secure-1498276

Of interest is that the task force and its plans were originally intended to ensure the continuity of constitutional government during disruption of normal civil government, such as if there were a nuclear attack...

Snowbird, I had a vision of D.C. cut off from the rest of the country for the early to mid 2020's. But not vacant.  That must be another person's vision.

shan, PamP, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
 D
(@dee)
Reputable Member Registered

This was for 2021:

• Hair is out of fashion. I see a lot of bald heads and clean air. (Andrew) Predicted in July 2017.

...I’m noticing people cutting their own hair on my various social media accounts, such as clipper cuts or just really short hair. Could be a growing trend. 

PamP, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

Sydney in the news. (Lovendures)Predicted June 6, 2019

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-australia-ruby-princess-tasmania-outbreak-likely-from-cruise-ship-senate-inquiry-covid-19/05b86a55-9479-41ac-814f-8b7c74bb8074

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-23/coronavirus-across-australia-if-ruby-princess-never-docked/12172314

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-24/coronavirus-ruby-princess-cruise-homicide-charges-causation-law/12171688

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-08/coronavirus-abf-reveal-late-night-phone-call-about-ruby-princess/12134870

And many more, you might want to google if you want read the full saga.

Let's just say that the Ruby Princess cruise brought in a lot of pain to Australian lands as most of the COVID-19 cases were coming from there. This ship disemarked passengers at a Sydney port without safety health checks, hence I think this might be a hit.

It did not help matters that right now, people are playing the blame game in NSW. Plus the Ruby Princess fiasco has triggered dozen of states to close up borders hard, including Tasmania and Western Australia.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@snowbird. thanks  for letting me know where that particular prediction came from.  I had a vision many years ago posted for some time in the 2020's,  think it was for 2023, of DC cut off from the rest of the country, but it wasn't necessarily fenced off, Sounds like you found a more specific vision.  

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Positive Predictions for 2020 coming true.  We had many predictions for this time period that involved people helping each other more, giving more, caring more.  With Covid-19 flaring in certain communities so too the giving and helping is skyrocketing.   Saw this story about the increase in philanthropy towards a Covid hotspot in Boston where there is a high immigrant population: Saving Chelsea: A hotbed of coronavirus has become a hotbed of giving, too

I don't have the exact predictions at this moment, but will try to find and post them at some point. :-)

shan, Pikake, PamP and 13 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I don't recall who said this on another thread, perhaps @Coyote?

It was about US having shortages of meat. And here we are:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-27/americans-face-meat-shortages-while-farmers-are-forced-to-cull?utm_campaign=news&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenews

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, shan and 7 people reacted
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

Posted by: @laura-f

I don't recall who said this on another thread, perhaps @Coyote?

It was about US having shortages of meat.

That was my prediction. https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/postid/24496/

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, shan and 9 people reacted
 D
(@dee)
Reputable Member Registered

@practicalnihilist I came here to post about that. Well... the meat shortages would explain how we get to drastically curtailing our meat eating.

TriciaCT, shan, Kateinpdx and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@laura-f.  Back in 2015 one of the people in my local Read the Future group predicted empty store shelves in the future and it was so frightening to some readers that I had labeled it as a third world country prediction, more fitting for what was going on in Venezuela.  So now the U.S. is the third world country. 

Ms. C., TriciaCT, Rohenna and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Donna S, who participated in predictions back in 2017 sent me an email to day that she found some more hits from 2017:

A plague, some kind of contagious illness. (Bluebelle) predicted in 2017. I do not know when this was predicted for.  

Ms. C., TriciaCT, Rohenna and 13 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell

It is amazing truly how many predictions about the pandemic happened.  If we actually had understood  that this pandemic was going to occur  we could then have also extrapolated the other issues stemming from the pandemic such as food and cleaning product scarcity and the economy tanking.  We could have figured out how some of the other predictions fit together to form a more complete puzzle.  There is much to learn from all of this on our end for the future.  

Ms. C., Kateinpdx, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

I'm not sure where to put this, but I saw this article and remembered the prediction about daffodils. Though this interpretation is depressing, rather than hopeful.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/05/nyregion/coronavirus-flowers-bodies.html?referringSource=articleShare&fbclid=IwAR1TFmtpJQgX4FMl_QWbapdLMANAb8A7iYTd1QdaDSX3_wierTYjdy5izBU

BlueBelle, Grace, Laynara and 9 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@saibh

It's not that depressing - this woman is performing an act of grace for those who die alone. To me, her act represents human perserverence in the face of adversity, much like daffodils pushing up through snow - which will also be happening in NY this weekend.

FEBbby23, Grace, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

May Prediction Hits

Prediction: A major sandstorm in Africa (Bright Opal) Predicted June 6, 2019.

Hit: May 7, "'Apocalyptic' Sandstorm In West Africa Paints The Sky Blood Red," https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/watch-apocalyptic-sandstorm-in-west-africa-paints-the-sky-blood-red-2610085.html

Prediction: New discovery in genetic marking. (Andrew Posey) Predicted June 6, 2019.

Hit: May 6, "New Genetic Markers Of Type 2 Diabetes Identified In East Asians," https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-05-first-in-kind-reveals-genetic-markers-diabetes.html

Prediction: Someone drumming their fingers impatiently – there is impatience to get on with things. (Clarissa) Predicted June 6, 2019.

Hit: Many examples in the news of growing impatient with stay-at-home orders and wanting to reopen businesses, such as this May 7 article, "Worries about economic devastation collide with fears of a second wave of death as coronavirus lockdowns ease," https://www.baltimoresun.com/coronavirus/ct-nw-coronavirus-world-updates-20200507-fimsyqh6s5dmlaaxvuzyjaaute-story.html

Prediction: Mangroves and trees being planted all over the world to protect coast lines and forests and counteract CO 2 emissions. (Paula) Predicted June 6, 2019.

Hits: May 7, "Mangrove Seedlings Planted Along Namoli Coastline," https://www.fijitimes.com/mangrove-seedlings-planted-along-namoli-coastline/  

May 1, "Minnesota Scientists Look To Plant A Forest For A New Climate," https://www.ecowatch.com/minnesota-forest-experiment-climate-change-2645893524.html

Rohenna, FEBbby23, CDeanne and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@grace Thank you for these hits!  Big help to tracking people's progress. I also think that the hits tell us something about what spirit is trying to tell us about our world. 

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, Laynara and 9 people reacted
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you, Jeanne.

A few more hits:

Prediction: I heard the words: Nancy Pelosi. She must be making big news this month. (Betty) Predicted June 6, 2019.

Hits: Lots of them, including these just from today about her efforts to help people economically and health-wise during this pandemic -

Pelosi To Lay Down Multitrillion-Dollar Marker With New Coronavirus Package (Politico)

Pelosi And Her Members Are In The Driver's Seat (Washington Post)

Pelosi Dismisses Trump Call On Payroll, Capital Gains Taxes (Detroit News)

Prediction: GOP scrambling. (TriciaCT)

Hits: Again, several articles, including these recent ones -

How The House Is Slipping Away From Republicans (CNN)

Jobless Aid Fuels Partisan Divide Over Next Pandemic Rescue Package (NY Times - says that "Republicans are also scrambling to blunt the political risk of opposing additional relief in light of the extraordinary economic toll of the pandemic.")

Prediction: Elephants and Rhinos in Africa in danger of extinction. Botswana in the news. (Paula) Predicted June 6, 2019.

Hit: May 1, Botswana Is Evacuating Black Rhinos Amid Poaching Threat, https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/2020/05/botswana-evacuates-black-rhinos-amid-poaching-and-coronavirus/ (the article also mentions elephants)

Prediction: Weather is cold in US. Still have snow. (Kim) Predicted 11.11.19.

Hit: Snow predictions for this weekend ...

May Snow Storm Forecast For The Northeast (NY Times - says storm will bring record-cold temperatures)

Parts of New England Could See Snow - Yes, Snow - This Weekend (NBC Boston)

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

lenor, TriciaCT, Grace and 3 people reacted
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@laura-f.  Back in 2015 one of the people in my local Read the Future group predicted empty store shelves in the future and it was so frightening to some readers that I had labeled it as a third world country prediction, more fitting for what was going on in Venezuela.  So now the U.S. is the third world country. 

I'll admit it scares me too. When food goes scarce, humans go crazy.

TriciaCT, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
Page 47 / 92
Share: