Notifications
Clear all

Messages we received for Nov 2 Meditation

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Messages for Humanity

“It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.” – Doe Zantamata

• Hold fast. We are coming to bring you joy. You are the sparks that will light a great fire of love on the planet. Keep your light, treasure it, keep it burning. The world needs you like never before because you are all awakening. It is an exciting time in the history of humanity. You have a choice; you can go either way but choose the light and you will be free. (Seaholly)
  • I see the tiny flecks, spots of light flying into the swirling darkness.  Seemingly lost among the dark they are in fact embedded and they begin to glow and as they glow their light extends and from flecks, they become beacons and then the clouds and the dark have no room to exist.  And what is left is light and what is left is clarity. (Andrew Posey)
  • Wake up dear ones. It is the time to allow your light to shine. Do not judge, just love. There are many more of you awakening. Walk in your authentic truth. Be aware of the chaos but not of it. Allow it to pass by you without dimming your light. You are needed more than ever. Timelines are changing quickly, choose your beautiful heart filled with love. (Teriz)
  • Do not lose faith now. Hold the light. Hold the light. (Tonya W)
  • We are coating you with light. Soak it in. It will help. Absorb this light. Let it heal. (CC21)

“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

• There is a great cry of pain from humanity right now. This is the pain that is necessary to create change for the better. (Baba)
  • Humanity will grow from these painful experiences.That growth begins with each one of you. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Breathe, have patience. You will continue to awaken and rise. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The conflict in the Middle East is as old as humanity. It must be resolved. Do not give up. This is important and elemental. (Baba)
  • I hear the song “Turn! Turn! Turn!” by the Byrds. (Lovendures) [ The lyrics are taken from the Bible and the song was a popular protest song during the Vietnam War.]
  • You are at a turning point. You must think hard about where you are going from here. (CC21)
  • Hold on. Help each other. We know things are difficult right now. (Baba)
  • I hear: “Our mother weeps with all the mothers who weep.” I hear weeping. (Lovendures)
  • We see you. We are with you even when you do not notice us. (Baba)
  • Be still. Listen. Find your center (amidst the chaos.) (CC21)
  • It’s going to be a wild ride.Pray for the oppressed. And pray for the oppressors to be mollified. (Jeanne Mayell)

“Love is the Answer.” – (many authors)

• Find the highest form of love you can muster and live in it. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Keep beating the drums of love. Love is the way; spread it like a skipping stone making ripples on the water. More and more people are seeing it. (Seaholly)
  • The only way out is through calm, loving centeredness. (CC21)
  • Lead with your heart first. (Tonya W)

“After the burning, the soil is richer, and new things can grow.  People are like that, too.” – Celeste Ng

• Grab an umbrella!!   I see rain and rain and more rain as the rain and the earth, and all her forces try to restore herself. (Andrew Posey)
  • The hot spots of the world, the hotspots of the Middle East in war, and the U.S. in heat: I see a burning earth that is going to be culled, purified, and then strengthened by the fire.  Within the dark, the cracks of light are starting to form and the horror we see is all that is burning because it should have never been lit.  We live with the consequences of the fire we started, and we pray that we will learn the need for compassion from the inside out. If you can help the world, do it.  If you can only pick up garbage, then do that.  You are not to fret about the growing darkness but prepare and get ready. (Andrew Posey)
  • What we see is the charred passing of a collective history as the earth recalls itself. The destiny of mankind will be decided on free will and fate, as well as the goodness of each player as they stand their own ground and meet their own tests. (Andrew Posey)
  • Never have you been in such a moment. Never have you been at a point in time when it all begins to change, as we meet the critical mass that leads to renewal and the reset that is so needed. Stand ready wherever people do whatever it takes.  Life will become precious, the world will become beautiful, and we will remember that we must be kind and there is a discipline for being good.  (Andrew Posey)
  • On a vast desert I see an exhausted cyclone of fire, spent and burning itself out.  There is nothing left for it to consume but itself. Darkness can’t burn everything. A good and new morning arrives soon.  Use your hearts as your compass.   (Andrew Posey

Jewels, MMA, Kateinpdx and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I hope people take the time to read these amazing reassuring messages. They will help you rise through these times. 

LivingFree2, Isabelle, MMA and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: